Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blood and violence

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kagami737

Female Posts : 365

Blood and violence - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood and violence   Blood and violence - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 10:22 pm

'At a school' prompted memories of school coming back to Kagami. "This may sound funny, but... I actually do kinda miss school." In particular, Kagami remembered where she first met a vampire - one was at her school in disguise actually, and sort of a friend of hers... "Yeah... I think that's where I first met the one who turned me into..." It was too painful to talk about her old friend anymore, she stuffed another cookie in her mouth before she broke into tears... Now she remembered. "That was what happened..." But the memories were still too vague to tell her why she'd blocked them out.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

PostSubject: Re: Blood and violence   Blood and violence - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 10:27 pm

The girl was clearly more emotionally fragile than Mortimer had previously believed... He hadn't intended to reveal this to her so soon but he figured that it was better to so now rather than cause her to cry again, or worse yet actually form an attatchment to the place. "There there." He tried to pat her shoulder in as comforting a way as he could manage. "How do you feel about destroying a school, Hm? That sound like fun?"
Back to top Go down
Kagami737

PostSubject: Re: Blood and violence   Blood and violence - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 10:30 pm

Kagami did her best to wipe away her tears as he patted her shoulder... "Oh! You bet... Hehehehehe..." Clearly Kagami was now pushing those painful memories back as much as she could, one would guess by scheming something. "I was the prankster of the bunch..."
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Blood and violence   Blood and violence - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 10:37 pm

Well Mortimer was glad to have cheered her up... but if they were going to make any progress with her memories he feared he would need to make her cry again. It was not a prospect he looked forward to but it was what she wanted, and he knew the dangers which could result from supressing such memories. It didn't make you stronger, it turned you into a sycophant. In time he would need to deal with those things, but for the moment at least he needed her strength and emotional distance.

"Ah, but you see, this is much more than just idle pranks. What I and a few of my associates are planning, is the destruction of one particular magic school. We seek to effectively end its operation via a single extremely violent attack. We are going to, quite literally, destroy the school and make sure none of the student body or faculty ever want to return there." He sipped from his cup again. "Sorry, would you like some tea?"
Back to top Go down
Kagami737

PostSubject: Re: Blood and violence   Blood and violence - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 10:41 pm

"Thank you, no... But I might be willing to help destroy this school." Kagami was quite destructive and even when she wasn't fighting she had a thing for smashing stuff, setting stuff on fire... etc. Basically when she wasn't fighting she was usually doing something else destructive. She'd even considered working in demolitions once when she went through a phase where she loved explosives.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Blood and violence   Blood and violence - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 10:47 pm

"Good", Mortimer breathed a little sigh of relief at this. "But from what I observed in our little fight back there, although you are good for well... a normal human, you don't seem to possess much speed, or special powers beyond malletspace." Mortimer considered the girl for a moment. She was much too violent and closed off to utilize magic. He also didn't have the 72 hours neccessary to teach her the basics. "How would you like to learn about utilizing ki? You're already an adept physical fighter. And I think that if you learned proper ki usage, you could become even morepowerful... maybe even cover the weakness of your slow speed?"
Back to top Go down
Kagami737

PostSubject: Re: Blood and violence   Blood and violence - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 10:53 pm

Kagami gave a nervous laugh... "Yeah, I'd appreciate that, but first you should know that I'm not exactly the best student." Kagami twiddled her thumbs a bit. This was very true... She always did the worst to her teachers at school, and never listened to them... She sighed. "At least you won't get the nastiest pranks that my other teachers did."
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Blood and violence   Blood and violence - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 10:56 pm

"Don't worry, I plan on taking a much more direct approach than your old teachers did. But first things first, you must be thirsty right? No not for tea, blood. You looked like you haven't drunk any in days. here" Mortimer rolled up one of his sleeves exposing his pale arm. "If I recall correctly your feet are still hurt. If you drink my blood then they should heal right away."
Back to top Go down
Kagami737

PostSubject: Re: Blood and violence   Blood and violence - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 11:03 pm

Kagami bit at his wrist, aiming for one of the more exposed arteries. She hit, and began drinking his blood. As she did that her feet began to heal... Slowly the cuts and tears in them began to dissapear, centimeter by centimeter... She found his blood was more satisfying than any others blood she had tasted. She knew not why, but regardless of the cause she was having trouble restraining herself from drinking too much.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Blood and violence   Blood and violence - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 11:09 pm

"That would be type O negative. The kind anyone can take. Though I think my shadow magic and general sedentary low-calorie lifestyle might have something to do with it." Mortimer withdrew his wrist from the vampire girl, sealing the cut with a patch of shadow. "I'm guessing not many of the people you bit survived long afterwords did they? Well, come along then. If you want to learn to use Ki then we need to get started right away." With thos words he performed a shundo right out of his seat, traveling as far as he could before coming to a complete stop. "WELL, ARE YOU COMING OR NOT?" He asked shouting back to her.
Back to top Go down
Kagami737

PostSubject: Re: Blood and violence   Blood and violence - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 11:17 pm

"C-coming!" Kagami said, struggling to catch up. Dang he was fast... "Damn it.." She'd never quite seen anything like his Shadow magic, and when she was curious she wouldn't rest until she found the answer she was looking for. She figured asking about it wouldn't be a good thing right now though, she had to focus on learning how to manipulate Ki...
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Blood and violence   Blood and violence - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 11:43 pm

"Right now, I'm going to try something I've never done before." Kagami had finally caught up with him and was breathing heavily. "You're already physically strong enough to utilize Ki, yet you still havn't ben able to bring it out on your own... Which is why I'm going to try and use my magic to unlock your latent ki abilities." Mortimer approached her and placed his palm on her forehead. "You know how doctors say this isn't going to hurt a bit, when it really does... well, this won't hurt a bit".

Mortimer began probing the girls body for answers. Seeking out her ki... or at the very least the thing which was blocking it. He could feel the Ki within her. It wasn't localized anywhere, rather each of her cells seemed to be emmitting it after being pushed and strained to their absolute limit. Moreover, the Ki was coming from her rather than flowing through as his magical power did. Mortimer continued searching, it was like he was inside of every part of her at once, he could feel her very soul. And there it was, sitting on top of her soul were three locks. Mortimer couldn't tell which one was which but he figured that for some reason she had sealed away three aspects of herself. For whatever reason Mortimer couldn't fathom. Still, in her soul there was darkness... and Mortimer could draw on that. Mortimer brought the darkness out of her soul and began shaping it, into something useful. A key. It took him a good deal of time but he managed it. This wasn't the way his magic was meant to be used but that didn't stop him. Her soul was radiating energy, as if trying to push him back and reclaim her darkness. For whatever reason her innermost self didn't want to have even one of the locks undone.

Still, he knew that this was for her own good, as well as his. Forcing as much magical energy in as possible, he inserted Kagami's darkness into the first lock. A lock which seemed to seal her body. Gritting his teeth, he managed to "turn" the "lock", but in doing so he was jetisoned out of her, just as the black key flowed back into her soul. As he was flung out he could see the Ki surging within her, and breaking through her cells, causing the energy which had been stored for so long to virtually explode outward, and radiate around her.

Mortimer was brought out of his trance, finding that he had fallen onto his back. The Ki literally flowed out of Kagami, forming what seemed like white fire all around her body and for a good meter out as well. Her eyes glowed with her unleashed ki and it was only then that Mortimer realised that the reason she had locked her ki away, was so that she didn't hurt people with it. "KAGAMI, CALM DOWN, YOU NEED TO GET CONTROL OF YOURSELF, IF YOU DON"T YOUR KI IS GOING TO TEAR YOU APART!!!"
Back to top Go down
Kagami737

PostSubject: Re: Blood and violence   Blood and violence - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 11:49 pm

Kagami struggled to calm down and get control over herself. It felt like she was being slashed and burned and dissolved by acid all over all over, all at the same time. What the heck was she supposed to do?! Eventually as she calmed down she noticed the pain going away... "What... what the fucking hell was going on there...?" She said, feeling very tired... And curious, and still hurting all over.

Whatever had just gone on, Kagami knew she was severaly hurt somehow. She could feel herself starting to slip into unconsciousness, as much as she fought it... "Damn crap..." She muttered before her eyes finally closed.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Blood and violence   Blood and violence - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 12:00 am

Mortimer moved to catch her. As she fell down. Maybe unleashing her Ki hadn't been the best ideas. Still, he hoped that in the end she would be better off for it than when she began. It was getting dark now, and she was already passed out. Hopefully with her body in this state she would be able to better aclimate herself to the new power running rampant within her. Unfortunatly as night rolled in, Mortimer couldn't help but feel... exhausted. It wasnt long before he was lying on a spot of soft grass next to Kagami, and quickly falling asleep.

"Good night... little mirror." And with that, he too had lost conciousness.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Blood and violence   Blood and violence - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 8:12 am

Rewards

Alberio: 4 SP, 4 MP, 500,000 Drachma.
Kagami: 4 SP, 4 KP, 500,000 Drachma.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood and violence   Blood and violence - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blood and violence

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2