Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Descending Darkness

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

Descending Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Descending Darkness   Descending Darkness EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 6:40 am

William store blankly at the five remaining people. After Aria, Rose and Jess helped him through a situation respectively he knew he had to do this, he had to force them out. He was in a meditating like state, wrapped in magical chains to keep him in this dream-like state. Thanks to Rie, Aliidan and Ashraeh for setting it up. “Alright Chloe, go for it.” He forces an unstable grin as his body shook. The people stared back at him; they offered no response or reply.

Here’s how his plan went, he wanted to force the people in his mind to get out forcefully with a rare type of magic, teleportation magic. Very few people knew how to control it, but he had befriended a single girl who could use it. They had a long chat, a deep emotional one. He actually did enjoy his time with her, but there were consequences as a professor told him. He may die, if not, he’d lose all his personality... deep down, he had to take this risk, if not; his friends would continue to get hurt. Injured. Or even... death.

“I can do this, I can do this...” He breathes silently, no one budged, no one moved an inch in his mind. Did they too want to get out? He felt remorse from someone. He couldn’t sense who. The rest of the people were 4 guys and 1 girl. He couldn’t make out their faces or features, but Chloe’s magic was amplified by a large mass of granite stone, meaning it could send them to the opposite sides of the worlds, but after doing so, both Will and Chloe would need days of rest to supply and rejuvenate their magical power.

A majestic clock, its arms spun slowly until it struck twelve...and the ritual began.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Chloe

Chloe

PostSubject: Re: Descending Darkness   Descending Darkness EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 6:43 am

"Good luck.... Telas de manibus meis." Chloe held William's palm tightly, scared for him. He was so nice to her, it'd be incredibly sad to lose this person, he was so nice, so strong and very able. As the granite stone boosted her magical power massively, she closed her eyes, a tear droplet hitting the stone as a massive burst of magic and a portal formed right before her eyes. "Go." She determinedly says, as the portal enters William's mind... from beyond there, she couldn't tell what was happening.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Descending Darkness   Descending Darkness EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 6:58 am

”Good bye, brat.” A voice says as the portal enters his mind consuming the five and sending them off into the real world, the magical world. William quickly ran from the portal, if he entered the portal in his mind state, he’d be literally end up a lifeless corpse. “Who...? S-shit! The chains, only I can undo them, but... they won’t undo!?” William grits his teeth. He knew Chloe wouldn’t be able to control the portal at this rate. Nor could she even see it.

As William continued to run, the portal just got closer and closer until William reached the end of the line. He turned towards the portal, confronting it. “I’m going to die...” William sighs, he looked right through the black abyss. He felt helpless, useless, hopeless. His fate couldn’t be changed. He felt regret, he had so many regrets right now. He was holding tightly to a machine that would send his thoughts to the name he speaks of. It has unlimited tries. “Haha... Rie. You were the first person I kissed, the first girl. You’re beautiful, really. We couldn’t find any information on your boyfriend, but don’t give up. I know you wouldn’t want to hear me ramble, but I’m glad to meet you. You’re really a special girl... You should really inspect the castle we visited, I saw a tablet. It looked like it had your name, but then I realized it was only the last name that was the same... I’m not sure what that’s about, but maybe it’s a clue?” He gulps. The portal drew closer and closer to him. “Well Rie, I’ll be happy to see you again... but I remember the times where Hathaway sensei was training us. Those hellish battles, man they made my body ache to death, but hanging out with you was really fun, so please make sure you always have the warm smile you had back then.”
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Descending Darkness   Descending Darkness EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 7:04 am

“Ashraeh Pervisum... You know Ash; you’re the most innocent kid I’ve ever seen. So timid, so naive, yet you still had this feisty part to you. Look, you’ve gotten a huge lot of friends now, I’m glad for you. You can keep going on, so don’t worry about me. We’ll meet again someday, surely. You’re pretty cute too, I’m sure Ken had a thing or two for you, hahaha. Man, I talk too much you know...” William pauses, staring at his looming death. “When you died, I was sad... really sad. If you die, I’ll never forgive you, alright?! You better live on! You’re a strong girl who can have much, much more friends if you try! Don’t just hang out with the same people! Well, I think you’d be happy no matter what so you better stay that way...” William chuckles slightly. He found himself being so cliché. He didn’t mind though, William was the type to stand strongly to his words, despite how overused they were.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Descending Darkness   Descending Darkness EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 7:09 am

“Aliidan Hana. Wow, I can’t believe I’m saying goodbye to you of all people—once and for all, too. I’m going to miss your ecstatic, bubbly and ditsy personality. You were the liveliest person I’ve ever met, but please stay with Rose. We can’t be the trio anymore, not now, not ever. I hope you weren’t panicking once about me and Rose leaving you... that would never happen, it’ll always be us three, alright? Well, not anymore, I’m going to be leaving for a long time. Please don’t bother following me, because knowing you...” He literally rolled his eyes in real life. Who knows what would happen to William. There were two options, death or his personality, memory, everything that made Will, Will, would disappear forever. “Well, I need to tell you... I’m sorry for lying to you, I am— nevermind. Life’s going to be boring without you, but I’ll have to grin and bear it.“ He bit his tongue. He couldn’t bring himself to say that he used an illusion that ended up stealing Aliidan’s affection. He moved onto the next person...
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Descending Darkness   Descending Darkness EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 7:12 am

“Rose Amile... now, just like Aliidan, us three have been together since our childhoods. Man, spending time with you and her were just... amazing. I’m glad I met you, you know, you’re smart, beautiful and strong-willed, so you’ll definitely get a guy one day in your life. You better introduce me, since you’re always so clingy, it’ll be good to see tsundere Rose finally taking things up a notch. Well, jokes aside... I’m going to be leaving, alright? I doubt I’m going to see you again, so I want to say thanks. Thanks so much for helping me with the Hellas incident, thanks for all the times you helped both me and Aliidan. You’re an amazing girl and you should know it.” He smiles happily this time. His voice got rougher and rougher each time. It was like Will was about to cry, which he hadn’t done since the time of Ashraeh’s “death”. He still had more to say, so he knew he would have to exert himself. Despite the land being a dead end and the rest being a spacey like area, he uses numerous air-based shundo propelling himself into the air further and further from the portal, despite the gap being closed faster and faster. “Well I don’t have unlimited time here, so stay strong. Knowing you, that’s definitely, right?”
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Descending Darkness   Descending Darkness EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 7:15 am

This time William was unsure whether he should message this person. He felt like it’d just be a waste of time, but that person was so important to him... “Jess Emiline and Najiko... I-I don’t know if you’ll get this message, but I’m sorry. I am really, truly sorry. Even though I was there for you, I should have tried harder. You died when I wasn’t there! I-It’s not right.... why? You know, I don’t know if you left the child for me to look after, but she’s strong. She’d be able to live happily without me, so Najiko... I have to leave, I’m sorry for not being able to protect you or Jess. I’m a failure, I truly am... So, Jess. I really hope you’re doing well, because you are definitely an important person to me! Remember it!” William shouts this time, with all his might, he shouted Jess was important, because he felt like it was his fault for her death. His eyes got misty and tears began to slowly drip...
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Descending Darkness   Descending Darkness EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 7:19 am

“Satoko Bliss, you too. You’re at home, just playing games, right? W-well I have to go on a trip. I gave you Rose’s address if you really need help. Visit her, okay? I doubt I’ll be coming back. Despite being a boy dressing as a girl, you’re a good kid, okay? Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise. I only trained you for a little while, but you’ve got some hell of a magic. You can become a magister magi. Trust me. I’m proud of you.” He lets out a confident smirk; he knew Satoko could beat William in becoming magister magi if Satoko tried.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Descending Darkness   Descending Darkness EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 7:23 am

“Larita Rimuru. I can’t believe it; I’m going to die before I can help you with that curse. I’m ashamed of myself, aha...” William sobbed quietly so the person on the other end was unable to hear William’s regret and sorrow. It was all building up and up, slowly. “But, you’re a rich girl... you’ve overcome things other people haven’t, you’ll definitely get through it. I’m not just being hopeful, I know that you are one of the most passionate, strongest girls I’ve ever met even when acting so shy and timid, so hang your head up, stick your chest out and be proud of yourself. You’re a good girl.” William nods to himself. He knew Larita would get somewhere in life, just like Satoko.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Descending Darkness   Descending Darkness EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 7:27 am

“Ken Akata, you know man. It’s up to you to protect the girls. Knowing you who just peeps on them and ends up flirting and getting rejected, you’re a good guy inside. You’re a man I can trust to protect them. Anyway, I’m going on a trip to be the strongest, so I doubt I’ll see you again anytime soon. You should tell the rest to forget about me, because I’m not going to be coming back, alright? Cya man. Good luck looking after the girls.” William sighs; he didn’t want to leave it up to Ken. He also wondered if Joseph would be the better option. He wasn’t sure, so he also sent a little copy over to Joseph. Then again, Joseph liked Jess while Ken liked Rose, so who knew what the two were going to do? Then again, Jess had... died... so Joseph most likely lacked enthusiasm to lead the group. He must have taken her death hard, too.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Descending Darkness   Descending Darkness EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 7:28 am

“Claire Valens... now I just met you and you’re helping me with this. Tell everyone I failed my mission, because I can’t come back... I’m sorry. I don’t have much time, so I’m going to say I was really glad to meet you. You should talk to some of my friends, they’d easily befriend you, you know! The magic world is vast, so that’s why I invited you to our group! You’re a nice kid, so don’t worry. You’ll get confident like me someday and when you do, you’ll be a really powerful mage.” William smiles.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Descending Darkness   Descending Darkness EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 7:32 am

He looked back, there wasn’t much time left. He wanted to send a message to Umi, Mortimer, Yoko, Rita and a huge bunch of other people, but it seemed he didn’t have time. He found a floating rock in this space like dimension as he lands on it. His ki was dissimilating and his magic was running low. His breathing was fierce and ragged; he knew he couldn’t fight off the portal with pure magical power. He closed his eyes, all he had now was regrets, hatred, grief until he finally blanked out... even unconscious, his body moved and his two arms were black shining with an odd red tattoo. Slowly his whole body was enveloped by darkness. A surge of magical power jolted from his body as he was enveloped by the portal.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Descending Darkness   Descending Darkness EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 7:37 am

Even after being enveloped by the portal... he regained his consciousness. No, this time something was obviously wrong. His eyes were emotionless and his magic was concentrated around his body much better than a mage at his level. “...” He stared at Claire for a second, even if she said anything, he wouldn’t reply, he wouldn’t talk, he would just keep staring straight forward. He wasn’t even acknowledging her existence. As he got control of his body, he moved some of his limbs. He then realized he was still being restrained by the locks that kept him in his mind and with a single burst of strength, they shattered easily.

He walked towards the wall, punching it with his lightning gauntlets equipped striking through it easily and then walking into the distant night...

(Going to continue in other threads, so done~)
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Female Posts : 912

PostSubject: Re: Descending Darkness   Descending Darkness EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 2:16 pm

Rewards

Chloe: 1 SP and 30,000 Drachma
William: 2 SP, 1 MP and 125,000 Drachma
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Descending Darkness   Descending Darkness Empty

Back to top Go down

Descending Darkness

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1