Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spamzone: Version 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Kagami737

Female Posts : 365

Spamzone: Version 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spamzone: Version 2   Spamzone: Version 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 2:01 pm

Hey-hey PPLZ!!! Cat Happy Cat
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

PostSubject: Re: Spamzone: Version 2   Spamzone: Version 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 6:00 pm

lol, Ayra- more wordly than a hundred year old vampire LOLOLOLOL.

Kitty, you'll get this when you're older.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

PostSubject: Re: Spamzone: Version 2   Spamzone: Version 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 3:22 pm

They're nothing mooving on the forum, i'm bored.... Need a playmate :p
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Spamzone: Version 2   Spamzone: Version 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 8:18 pm

Pfffff, i'm lock in my room because of incredible amount of snow, and nobody feel like making the RP game live today it seem Bored

I'm bored... Bored !!! I want do get some distraction at least ! Disappearance

As you can see, france is paralysed under a surprisingly early winter, and it's fucking annoying ! :p

Inaction may be the worst thing i know Sadness
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Spamzone: Version 2   Spamzone: Version 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 8:33 pm

What time is it in france now?
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Spamzone: Version 2   Spamzone: Version 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:05 pm

What time? 22h pm.

And still snowing ! Even in the big cities, somes road where impossible to use today ! It's crazy !
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Spamzone: Version 2   Spamzone: Version 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 11:14 pm

You could always start an open thread, people will probably join it.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Spamzone: Version 2   Spamzone: Version 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 11:19 pm

That's true. Including people who may want to crash the mission. Horrified
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Spamzone: Version 2   Spamzone: Version 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 11:31 pm

I thought of starting with little thing until getting a better grasp of the RP game.

Like just joining or starting little open topic like i have done until now.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Spamzone: Version 2   Spamzone: Version 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 12:20 pm

Haha, today is an epic day, I don't know if you take a look at the overall top 20 post classement, but since I've been on this forum(or since I've been more than 100post) I've been stuck behind Daisuke (alway with between 1-20post)
Since, we've go up into the classement, going from ~15 to ~6, and each time I looked at it I was alway 3 or 4post behind him....

It's been a week now that everyday, when I look at it i'm 1 or 2 post shorter... And today ! We have exactly the same amount !

It's useless, but still, we post exactly at the same speed for nearly 2 mounth now :p
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: Spamzone: Version 2   Spamzone: Version 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 1:41 pm

Erm actually I could have continued posting but my parents told me to go out for dinner so yeah.. I still have some threads unposted, once your finally back on, you'd noticed that I've went ahead again Happy
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Spamzone: Version 2   Spamzone: Version 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 2:52 pm

Just noticed once you have mentioned it that I'm on 5th placing on the overall top 20 posters Happy
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

Male Posts : 484

PostSubject: Re: Spamzone: Version 2   Spamzone: Version 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 3:18 pm

Lol we are having mission limits soon.Meaning no more than 4 missions at a time. XD
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Spamzone: Version 2   Spamzone: Version 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 3:30 pm

OMG no way !!! Bex tell me it ain't true !!! [Honestly as I don't want you just to "it ain't true"...If you get it that is...]
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Spamzone: Version 2   Spamzone: Version 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 3:33 pm

..dude its like all your eyes see on the active topics are your mission threads @_@ .Check out forum discussion.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Spamzone: Version 2   Spamzone: Version 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 3:55 pm

...I only have a pair of eyes..? Not quite sure what you meant but is that a good thing Confused
If it is then YAY!!!
If it aint then NO!!!
I sound kinda silly right now, but it is fun Happy
So.. which is it ??
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Spamzone: Version 2   Spamzone: Version 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 5:22 pm

Its bad for mass posters who intend to get strong quickly by doing multiple missions at a time >_>

nuff said xD
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Spamzone: Version 2   Spamzone: Version 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 5:29 pm

It shows that we are active Mwuahahahaha!! Besides, when a topic is inactive, I get impaitient and end up looking for new ones or make one up myself Happy
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Spamzone: Version 2   Spamzone: Version 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 5:41 pm

William wrote:
Rape Bex. Happy

dorainodet is awake and ish surprised on how much he has to post just to catch up with me again?
What can I say?
MWUAHAHAHA!
Happy Konoka's evil laughter
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Spamzone: Version 2   Spamzone: Version 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 7:06 pm

I won't lose !

I'm against the part for mutiple thread for the simple reason that RP is mean to be fun, if you can just be in 4 mission at the same time, the more active charac will just play together to play more often, and won't join the thread of the less present.

Like my thread that is frozen because Kitty isn't here, or the one that don't progress.

Totally against, it would spoil the fun, peoples wouldn't join topic, or won't create new one fearing they got stuck on it.

Moreover it's not like we have often more than 4topic running at once, it happen when we join short topic or old topic get frozen.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Spamzone: Version 2   Spamzone: Version 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 8:59 pm

Daisuke, we can't win, the mod are cheating anyways. Each day they have over 20 post without us seing half on the forum. They must have their own spambox in their private part. Shocked!

Like the other day I saw William with 40+post when seeing less than 10 of them xD

We'll just forget about going over the 4 rank I guess. All about me Happy
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: Spamzone: Version 2   Spamzone: Version 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 9:19 pm

Umm.... cause were Mod's?? we do have to discuss the awful, awful things you do on the forum... Cat and have fun with our own spam threads, every topic we debate ends when we spam it into oblivion
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Spamzone: Version 2   Spamzone: Version 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 9:21 pm

xD
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Spamzone: Version 2   Spamzone: Version 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 10:44 pm

bex wrote:
..dude its like all your eyes see on the active topics are your mission threads @_@ .Check out forum discussion.

You challenged!? That's our secret forum, that no one knows about!!! Only mods/char mods can see it, fool.

dorianodet wrote:
I won't lose !

I'm against the part for mutiple thread for the simple reason that RP is mean to be fun, if you can just be in 4 mission at the same time, the more active charac will just play together to play more often, and won't join the thread of the less present.

Like my thread that is frozen because Kitty isn't here, or the one that don't progress.

Totally against, it would spoil the fun, peoples wouldn't join topic, or won't create new one fearing they got stuck on it.

Moreover it's not like we have often more than 4topic running at once, it happen when we join short topic or old topic get frozen.

You can put missions on hold until that said person returns, or just end it there and get it graded incomplete (bad idea).
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Spamzone: Version 2   Spamzone: Version 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 10:53 pm

Or you can just follow at it is, and people interrested in a mission join it. Then it's fun. It's what this forum is about no? Playing. It would be like buying a vidéo game with one hour per day limit to play.

What do you think will happen if you create a limit? Player that are used to play together will feared joining the thread of the person they don't know. Moreover, nobody would join a thread with someone with a low activity.
It's just the worst idea ever. If you want to limit something, just limit the fact that people can have 2-3 topic where they're playing alone running at once...
I don't want to be play with a limited amount of people if some thread happen to last long.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spamzone: Version 2   Spamzone: Version 2 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spamzone: Version 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next