Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Little Trip Backwards

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

A Little Trip Backwards - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Trip Backwards   A Little Trip Backwards - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 6:44 am

Umi: So, are you okay with it? the pactios i mean? I dont need to fight anymore, we could give it up you know.....All i want is for us to be at peace for once. Life's sucked for us for the past few years, all the running, the fighting, the fear. It doesnt go away, but all i know is that if your here.... with me... we wont have to fight forever...

Umi sat back in his chair, he never admitted anything so personal in his life, much less to Yoko, he knew that he hated fighting, to Umi it nothing could mean more to him than Yoko's happiness
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: A Little Trip Backwards   A Little Trip Backwards - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 6:45 am

AHAHAHAHAHHAHA. Cat Cat Cat Happy Happy Happy
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: A Little Trip Backwards   A Little Trip Backwards - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 6:46 am

(Post in character or go away...)
Back to top Go down
Yoko

Yoko

PostSubject: Re: A Little Trip Backwards   A Little Trip Backwards - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 6:52 am

Taking his sword hilt and jabbing it at Umi again, he knocked him over and sent the chair falling backwards.

Yoko: Idiot, thats not what i meant! We fight for a reason, we still have to much to do The blade of exorcism that defends the people and defeats the demon. Shinmeiryuu I know you hate the fighting, and what it puts us through, but we can work it out, i know we can. but i guess that sitting here with you would be ok, i guess :dissapointed:

Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: A Little Trip Backwards   A Little Trip Backwards - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 6:56 am

Umi: Oww! Stop hitting me! so i guess that means your staying here? haha, i guess it is a date..

Umi was hit once again dead across the face with the sword hilt, this time he started bleeding, but he patched himself up and continued on with the discussion.

Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: A Little Trip Backwards   A Little Trip Backwards - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 6:58 am

MASOCHISM AND SADISM.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

Female Posts : 558

PostSubject: Re: A Little Trip Backwards   A Little Trip Backwards - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 6:59 am

(This convo is really lol)
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: A Little Trip Backwards   A Little Trip Backwards - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 7:04 am

Its not Sadism or Masochism.... I dont enjoy getting hit in the face...
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

Female Posts : 558

PostSubject: Re: A Little Trip Backwards   A Little Trip Backwards - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 7:05 am

William wrote:
MASOCHISM AND SADISM.
(lol)
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

PostSubject: Re: A Little Trip Backwards   A Little Trip Backwards - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:58 pm

Running around the school as fast as he could Mortimer searched high and low for Umi, and at last by pure coincidence finding Umi and Yoko.

*Pant Pant* "You guys" *Pant pant wheeze* "nap woken up from" *gasp wheeze* "fan girls" *Cough gasp* "Pactios!" *gasp, cough, wheeze* "YAOI!"

"SQUEEEEEEE"

Oh Dear God no Turning around he saw the group of fangirls coming towards them. Mortimer attempted a last ditch escape effort and shundoing away only to collapse and deadpan not three feet from where he had been standing. RUnning and using shundo all across campus was a far cry from a decent travel mechanisim, and had left him thoroughly exhausted.

He only hopped that Umi could handle the barrage of questions and requests made by the frightening girls...

OOC; expect these girls to ask you every annoying question a yaoi fangirl would ask a gay man...
Back to top Go down
Yoko

Yoko

PostSubject: Re: A Little Trip Backwards   A Little Trip Backwards - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:12 pm

Yoko: Hey, why are there so many girls here? and whose that guy? why did he go looking for you...

Yoko, enraged by current events grabbed his sword and withdrew it, ready to attack everyone there, he hate crowds especially ones full of annoying girls, and the other guy chasing after Umi did not make him feel any better.

Yoko: Shinmeiryuu Ougi... Zanmasho-San!

Rather than using his sword, he opted for the less lethal palm techniques he knew, he extended his right fist forward and send bursts of Ki flying in all directions hitting all the girls and simultaneously stripping them of their clothes, in a panic, the ran away to retrieve new ones.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: A Little Trip Backwards   A Little Trip Backwards - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:27 pm

Umi: You could have told them to leave.... oh and this is Mortimer... say hi Mortimer...

Umi went back to drinking his tea, he knew how Yoko got when he was angry, and it was best not to deal with it.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: A Little Trip Backwards   A Little Trip Backwards - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:01 am

"Hi' Mortimer said sheepishly, looking up at the angry sword wielding man. "Ummmmmm... I'm Mortimer... aaaaannnnnd I'm one of Umi's partners...aaaannnnd could you please not kill me with that sword"? He said all of this still lying where he had collapsed on the ground, offering his hand up at a 45 degree angle as he did so. "Ummmmm, could you please shake my hand... this position kind of hurts... please don't kill me" (saying each word with a progressivly higher pitch, Mortimer didn't know how Umi's love interest would react to these developments... At least the fangirls were gone, which meant that all he had to do was wait until his energy returned and get away before they came back in greater numbers to quak at the scene... All of this however depended on Yoko NOT killing him before that time however...

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHOHOHOHOOOOOOOYYYY. That was all Mortimer could say as Yoko Knocked him across campus like a golfball, using his sheathed sword as if it were a golf club.

Well... I'm flying through the air... this is not going to end well
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: A Little Trip Backwards   A Little Trip Backwards - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:05 am

Umi: Use Vente!! Come on Takashi, you dont need to do that to everyone who comes near us, open up. Im tired of you being so distant. I remember when you used to smile, what happened to that Takashi?
Back to top Go down
Yoko

Yoko

PostSubject: Re: A Little Trip Backwards   A Little Trip Backwards - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:11 am

Yoko: He grew up, we cant afford to live like this, robbery, illegal magic? becoming infamous here at school? That kind of stuff will get us killed if the Shinmeiryuu find us, Kokuzo and the Jusanbutsu(recycle. lol) can find us anytime, and i dont think we will win.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: A Little Trip Backwards   A Little Trip Backwards - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:19 am

Umi: Yah, but we cant hide any longer, we could do real good here, help people, but if the Jusanbutsu are standing in our way, then we just have to take them down..... Im not letting this hold us back anymore!!

Umi kinda stuttered out the last part of his speech, he knew what he was doing was suicidal, master assassins of the Shinmeiryuu school, they each were stronger than the two of them put together, but Umi was never more sure of what he had to do in his entire life.

Umi: If these people are the cause of your pain, then ill just have to beat them for you!
Back to top Go down
Yoko

Yoko

PostSubject: Re: A Little Trip Backwards   A Little Trip Backwards - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:33 am

Yoko: We...cant... its too dangerous!

Yoko disagreed with what Umi said, but the conviction he had made Yoko feel at ease, could we he really trust his best friend to save him? He guessed Umi's complex for that kinda thing made it a little less genuine, he would do something like that for anyone.

Yoko: You know that stupid complex of yours will get you in over your head...
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: A Little Trip Backwards   A Little Trip Backwards - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:42 am

Umi: Im not doing it for glory, power or anything else... im doing it for us!

Umi was scared shitless of the situation, but felt the need to continue and be there for Yoko

Umi: I want us to be happy, living life, [s]with each other[/s] With our friends!
Back to top Go down
Yoko

Yoko

PostSubject: Re: A Little Trip Backwards   A Little Trip Backwards - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 2:32 am

Yoko: I guess its something we just have to do... but make sure you warn my the next time your gonna pull this %*@! on a date..

Yoko sat down, thought about everything that just happened, and said something to Umi

Yoko: When are we gonna do this?
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: A Little Trip Backwards   A Little Trip Backwards - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 2:38 am

Umi: Well, i think it would be best we leave quickly, we might not even come back to this school. So its best we dont say goodbyes. maybe tomorrow night?

Umi looked back at Yoko and realized what he said before, he spat out the teat he was sipping and looked shocked.

Umi: You just said we were on a date.... Blush Blush Cat Cat
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: A Little Trip Backwards   A Little Trip Backwards - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 9:36 pm

Well isn't this magical. As Mortimer soared through the air he couldn't help but become philosophical. Of course that only lasted until he crashed through the roof of a building across the campus. Coming to Mortimer disscovered he had actually landed in the girls bath's. Had he been any other man Mortimer would have loved to oggle them but as he viewed the sight before him as only one that would lead to more trouble he quickly boalted out of the room accompanied by the screams of bathing girls and thrown soap bars.

Mortimer made his way back to his usual sleeping spot and attempted to put the days eccentricities behind him... to no avail.

Last edited by Alberio on Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yoko

Yoko

PostSubject: Re: A Little Trip Backwards   A Little Trip Backwards - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 3:35 am

Yoko: Uhhh.. Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill

Reaching out for the hilt of his sword, he picked it up and swung it at Umi at speeds faster than he should have been able to follow, but the frail, no-muscle cleric caught the hilt as it came towards his face with just his left hand.

Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: A Little Trip Backwards   A Little Trip Backwards - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 3:42 am

Umi: Haha, see what you can do with just a little spirit?

Umi couldnt let Yoko onto how exactly he caught the sword hilt moving at lightning speed, he had to make a point.

Umi: Normally i have the upper body strength of a little girl, but if you need and want to do something hard enough, your will can give you immense strength. So are we gonna do it?
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

Male Posts : 1120

PostSubject: Re: A Little Trip Backwards   A Little Trip Backwards - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 1:34 pm

(This is the funniest thing I've ever read.)
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: A Little Trip Backwards   A Little Trip Backwards - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 11:03 am

You still doing this?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Little Trip Backwards   A Little Trip Backwards - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Little Trip Backwards

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next