Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wall (Training Mission)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ritia

Ritia

The Wall (Training Mission) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wall (Training Mission)   The Wall (Training Mission) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 11:21 am

"I'm ready, too..." Rita nods weilding her katana, channeling her ki around her body, especially to her arms and legs.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: The Wall (Training Mission)   The Wall (Training Mission) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 11:03 pm

Umi: Alright! Emittam, Dominus Aquarius Emittam!

Unleashing his delayed spells, his Tritus Sagitta and Undegratio Azuricans launched at the wall, the general pressure put onto his water spell was made to increase the explosive impact he would make once the spells hit the Wall

Back to top Go down
Ritia

Ritia

PostSubject: Re: The Wall (Training Mission)   The Wall (Training Mission) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:07 am

"Right... Ougi: Katana Blitz." Rita closes her eyes, concentrating. Channeling ki to all parts of her body. Rita dashes in as Umi's attack blasts through, slashing and slashing, trying to create huge pressure on the wall with her barrage of attacks, as the final slash, she front flips and uses all her might and power on the downward slash moment, sending her back as she hits it. "Go, someone else!!"
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

Female Posts : 511

PostSubject: Re: The Wall (Training Mission)   The Wall (Training Mission) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:17 am

(I logged on and there were so many posts~ anyway)

"Right, I'll go!" Larita shouts, "Liberatio," She says transforming her Sai-made flute into a skull-staff and begins playing with it. "La la la la la, Elementa aerialia, venti spirantes, cito adeuntes ab inimicis meis me defendant~" She sings, as wind currents form around her. She then begins playing on her flute, specifically chosen notes, pretty much a faster chant then speaking. "Sound Boom!" She finishes off with a spin, as the notes travel the wind current slamming into the wall. It wasn't as strong as Umi or Rita, but it got her there...
Back to top Go down
Yoko

Yoko

PostSubject: Re: The Wall (Training Mission)   The Wall (Training Mission) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 7:45 pm

Yoko: Shinmieryuu Ougi! Hyakkaryouran

Sending a wave of charry blossom ki at the wall, his attack collided with everyone elses
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

PostSubject: Re: The Wall (Training Mission)   The Wall (Training Mission) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 6:44 pm

OOC; Hope you guys don't mind that I took the structure of the wall into my own hands xD

Lying on top of the wall on the edge of the campus, Mortimer was enjoying himself. he'd been lying there sleeping in the sun for several hours. Now he was enjoying himself as he lay there awake. That was until KAFWOOOOM. A shocking blast hit the wall below him, causing the entire structure to rattle and crack violently. And this was one of my favorite sleeping spots too Mortimer thought remorsefully. Jumping off the wall he directed his jump twords the main campus, using a bit of magic to slow his descent. Upon landing Mortimer turned around to find a group of students standing triumphantly.

"Ugh, Can't You guys go play magic somewhere else!" he shouted. "Some of us are trying to sleep"

As the smoke parted the wall was shown to still stand, though not without damages. Cracks riddled the once structurally integral barrier and a small but deep crater stuck out like a sore thumb where the brunt of the attack landed.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: The Wall (Training Mission)   The Wall (Training Mission) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 8:24 pm

(Yah its fine, but we kinda just broke the wall into pieces, that was the point.....)

Umi: I do believe we destroyed the mothafucka, good job everyone

(Magical/Physical Strength Up! and of course whatever attacks you learned today,
Rita you got your explosive Ki btw!)
Back to top Go down
Eri

Eri

PostSubject: Re: The Wall (Training Mission)   The Wall (Training Mission) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 12:23 am

Eri cheered as the wall was obliterated, glad the training was a success.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: The Wall (Training Mission)   The Wall (Training Mission) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 1:07 am

Waiting for everyone to dispers, Mortimer sat on the green staring at was a favored sleeping spot. Lamenting the loss of such a wonderful place for his naps. Upon reaching the final stage of grief he became resolved to restore the wall. But first, he needed more information about barriers, and for that he needed the library...
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: The Wall (Training Mission)   The Wall (Training Mission) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 1:14 am

Cantus Ballax?
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: The Wall (Training Mission)   The Wall (Training Mission) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 2:07 am

Cantus Bellax is designed to work on a person by creating a magic shield and ten reinforcing their muscle and tendon strength; translation, only works on organics.

What's required is as follows;

1. Research on; Creating physical substances out of nothing i.e. rocks. Formation of barriers. Absorption of external magic into the barrier so its self sustaining.

2. Fill in cracks with magic and cause them to solidify into permanent rock thus restoring the walls structural integrity.

3. Create extremely powerful barrier around the wall, possibly integrating it into the restoration.

4. Have barrier become self sufficient so that it recharges as a living thing would when it is at rest.

5. Make it comfy so I can sleep =)
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: The Wall (Training Mission)   The Wall (Training Mission) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 2:13 am

Arriers cant repair inorganic material, maybe not even organic material... its gonna take a lot more than this to be able to use that
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: The Wall (Training Mission)   The Wall (Training Mission) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 2:36 am

Barrier is for after the wall is restored. First I have to fix the wall itself using a different method. My initial plan for fixing the structural integrity of the wall (without destroying it and building a new one) is to send my magic in through the cracks to fill out the damaged parts. Then, solidify the magic into a substance at least similar to stone and have it bind to the remnants of the wall. This the structral integrity of the wall would be restored and THEN I would use a barrier to safeguard it from any later attacks.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: The Wall (Training Mission)   The Wall (Training Mission) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 2:40 am

Of you can just use the barrier the lean against....you can do that now...
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: The Wall (Training Mission)   The Wall (Training Mission) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 2:46 am

? Srry, couldn't understand that message.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: The Wall (Training Mission)   The Wall (Training Mission) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 2:55 am

Sorry, im having one of those days.

Or you can just make a barrier to lean against, that's something you can do now.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: The Wall (Training Mission)   The Wall (Training Mission) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 3:02 am

Yeah, but that requires me using magic whenever I want to lie down there, and its probaby best if I just do it ll at once. Also, I want to make the wall look nice, what kind of slacker would I be if I slept on a rundown old wall, granted i was doing that before but it was already there...

To the library... unless you want to say anything else.

P.S. This is not going to be an overnight thing. It's gnna take a while...
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: The Wall (Training Mission)   The Wall (Training Mission) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 3:04 am

Haha the deflectio spell was made to last for hours and hours. the up in power wont be that mana consuming.

Alright, i can use some studying anyways..
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: The Wall (Training Mission)   The Wall (Training Mission) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 3:15 am

What I'm planning to learn is

1. A solidification of magic into a form where it would be capable of stabalizing the structural integrity of the walls from the inside. What this would alow me to do, is create solid object out of magic (although they would probably expand to fill a container like a liquid or a gas before I actually got control over it.

2. Create an extremely powerful self-sustaining barrier so it can exist nearly permanently. Ideally the barrier would steadily recharge itself in a similar way that mages are capable of accumulating magic from the world. It would essentially have an HP total that would recharge over time, thus brining it back to full strength. So long as no one uses a super attack or two, it could repair itslef and take another pummeling at a later date... Think of the commercial opporunites for a spell like that *Paru grin.*; Nah, not planning on selling it, but a stronger magic barrier that can exist indefinatly (unless attacked rapidly in a short period of time) is ideal.

But given that I'm lazy I'll probably just ending up developing a stronger barrier and then fall asleep.... Then learn to make other people sleep while I'm sleeping LOL
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: The Wall (Training Mission)   The Wall (Training Mission) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 10:46 am

Rewards:

Umi: 2 SP, 2 MP.
Yoko: 2 SP, 1 KP.
Eri: 2 SP, 2 MP.
Aria: 2 SP, 1 MP.
Ritia: 2 SP, 2 KP.
Alberio: 1 SP, 1 MP.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wall (Training Mission)   The Wall (Training Mission) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Wall (Training Mission)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2