Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MRS Treasure Hunting

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aria

Aria

Female Posts : 511

MRS Treasure Hunting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MRS Treasure Hunting   MRS Treasure Hunting - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 7:17 am

"Lalala... Though I don't have Rita or Yoko's speed, I'll get the treasures my own way! Decem Spiritus Aeriales, Vinculum Facti Inimicum Captent, Sagitta Magica, Aer Capturae!!" She chants and plays a song on the flute, as she gets the wind arrows to wrap around a few treasures and bring them back.
Back to top Go down
Yoko

Yoko

PostSubject: Re: MRS Treasure Hunting   MRS Treasure Hunting - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 7:35 am

Yoko: Zangenken!!

As the wyrm charged at the defenseless Umi, something in Yoko forced him to move faster than he thought he could, placing himself between the wyrm and Umi he brought down all the power he had onto the wyrm, slicing deep into the dragons temple, it paused for a moment and toppled over.

Yoko: what just happened??
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: MRS Treasure Hunting   MRS Treasure Hunting - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 6:46 am

Umi: Your suffer from the same curse i do, We have untapped power, but it doesnt activate unless were under severe emotional stress... Well Go get the treasure!!

(Since nobody is posting on here anymore, i assume our missions completed?? All give each of you your reward.

Me: Folium Artimisae (Extremely powerful Healing Herb)

Yoko: Gladius Fulminus
Lightning Element Sword, it increase the users reaction an speed thanks to the electrical signals sent through the sword and accelerated through the brain and other parts of the body.

Larita
Tibia Melodia
An upgrade to your regular flute, a new flute that produces a sound that can effect the mood of the listener, but also increases the speed at which its played.

Ritia:
Palliolum Electus
A large cloth worn around the body, the cloth itself is extremely heavy, and requires a powerful user to wield, but the added defense is extremely useful. Can be used to capture someone in it, protect the user, or use it to hide with its reflective material and blend into there environment.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: MRS Treasure Hunting   MRS Treasure Hunting - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 2:58 am

You technically got the item rewards, so look at them. Umi described them.

Rewards:
Umi: 2 SP, 1 MP and 200,000 Drachma.
Yoko: 3 SP and 200,000 Drachma.
Aria: 2 SP and 100,000 Drachma.
Ritia: 2 SP and 100,000 Drachma.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MRS Treasure Hunting   MRS Treasure Hunting - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

MRS Treasure Hunting