Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Versus treasure hunt

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

Versus treasure hunt Empty
PostSubject: Versus treasure hunt   Versus treasure hunt EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 12:11 am

Here the program ~

What we'll do : a massive coop/versus between player (without too much direct PvP if possible)

The plot :

Each "team" have get the same job : getting a special artifact in Elysium.

Meaning we'll have a few team running at the same time, like a race against each other to find where it is, and more that all, finding it.

I've make this topic to know who want to get in, and if you already want to played in the same team or against) someone.

If we get enough player, I'll play the referee and will only NPC and set the decor and difficulties you'll encounter, so just answer if you want to be in.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Female Posts : 1209

PostSubject: Re: Versus treasure hunt   Versus treasure hunt EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 12:21 am

Najiko and Marie wouldn't be interested in this themselves, but might be willing to help any friend of theirs on this (I.E. Mortimer, Taurou, or William).
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

PostSubject: Re: Versus treasure hunt   Versus treasure hunt EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 12:22 am

Wouldn't take up a highly rewarded mission? :p
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Versus treasure hunt   Versus treasure hunt EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 12:24 am

No, Marie trys not to concern herself with wealth too much (She was a theif only as a matter of survival), and Najiko... Well she prefers the sight of blood to searching for items. But if any of their friends want to do it, they might tag along.
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

Male Posts : 656

PostSubject: Re: Versus treasure hunt   Versus treasure hunt EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 12:33 am

I'll join in.

I'd rather join a team with people I don't know to well to make new relations.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1686489196
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

Male Posts : 1120

PostSubject: Re: Versus treasure hunt   Versus treasure hunt EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 12:58 am

JKDragon wrote:
No, Marie trys not to concern herself with wealth too much (She was a theif only as a matter of survival), and Najiko... Well she prefers the sight of blood to searching for items. But if any of their friends want to do it, they might tag along.

But Jess, in Marie's profile, it says she stole because she was greedy.

Also, is her name pronounced 'Mary', 'Muh-REE', or 'Mah-REE-eh'?
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Versus treasure hunt   Versus treasure hunt EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 1:01 am

Whoops... Well, still. She's changed somewhat, become less preoccupied with wealth. And the second pronounciation is correct... >.< Dang it I have so many characters in mind I cannot keep them straight!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Versus treasure hunt   Versus treasure hunt Empty

Back to top Go down

Versus treasure hunt

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1