Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Athena's Dorm Room

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maxim

Maxim

Male Posts : 10

Athena's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Athena's Dorm Room   Athena's Dorm Room EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 7:29 am

After carrying the few possessions she owned up to her newly assigned dorm room (and of course, removing that oh-so-heavy armor she wears), Athena collapsed on the bed. "My first day at the academy..." She was about to drift off to sleep when something passing over her leg made her sit bolt upright. "Who's there?"

The next thing she knew, she was starting an ermine in the face; one that had found her chest a rather cozy place to reside.
"You perverted little weasel...!" Pulling the ermine out from its 'hiding place' by the head, she hurled it against the far wall. What she didn't expect was its reaction.
"Owww..." It talked. "Why'd I have to get such a violent, flat-chested girl for a master?"
"Why you...!"
She was finally learning why a girl having an ermine for a companion could be a disaster. Ermine were generally the most perverted of the three types. "GET BACK HERE, YOU PERVERT!"

It took fifteen minutes and several times of kicking the creature into a wall to finally calm her down and keep the ermine from doing any further 'actions' for the time being. "What...are...you...?"
The ermine got up from its exhausted state on the bedside table, dusted itself off, and...bowed? "Sunohara, Keiji. I've been assigned as your assistant, Miss...?"
Wait. This thing was her assistant? That was more than she expected when she had asked for an ermine back at the shop. "Athena. Shinryu Athena."
"Miss Athena. Let me show you just what I can do."

This would mark the beginning of a long, hard road to friendship, to strength, and to chaos.
Back to top Go down

Athena's Dorm Room

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1