Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One Day in Hellas (free to join, no pvp)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lyon

Lyon

Male Posts : 640

One Day in Hellas (free to join, no pvp) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Day in Hellas (free to join, no pvp)   One Day in Hellas (free to join, no pvp) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 4:30 pm

Joshua looked to where he heard a voice ask something. "Miruvor?" Joshua muttered more to himself than the other two, it wasn't something he was familiar with but by the tone of the question it must be quite rare. As he felt the remainder of the pain fade, Joshua took a good look at the man who was now walking towards the Darcsen who now introduced herself as Magari.

Joshua looked over the situation a though this man was a stranger to him, Magari didn't seem to panic when he appeared so Joshua figured they were either related or they were already acquainted in some way. "I don't mean to be rude or anything but who are you?" Joshua asked the man who approached them, Joshua slowly making It to his feet thanks to the drink Magari gave him. The whole situation confused him and for some reason that bird was still hanging around. His urge to scare the bird away was held off only by the lingering question he just asked the newcomer.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Male Posts : 409

PostSubject: Re: One Day in Hellas (free to join, no pvp)   One Day in Hellas (free to join, no pvp) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 4:45 pm

"Excuse me, I forgot my manners. Name's Joseph. I was helping this young lady with some troublesome civilians earlier." Joseph said with a polite smile and an innocent face as he pointed toward Magari. "Which reminds me. I believe this is yours." Joseph said as he took out Magari's book from a large pocket in his robe. "I'm sorry I took it from you. I was a bit angry and I took it out on you." Joseph said with an apologizing face as he held the book closer to Magari.

Feeling ignored and not wanted Mel flew toward Joseph and started peeking him on his head before landing on his shoulder. "Ow. This is Mel... My trusted Helper." Joseph said as he rubbed his head a bit. Mel now gave a glare(or the closest thing to a glare from a bird) to the unknown man. "Now may I ask what your name is?"
Back to top Go down
Magari

Magari

Female Posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: One Day in Hellas (free to join, no pvp)   One Day in Hellas (free to join, no pvp) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 6:21 pm

Magari almost wanted to smile as she took her book back and put it away in her pack for safekeeping. "A-ah... Thank... you... f-for earlier..." Magari said quietly in her halting way before she let out a small sight as she looked at the empty flask once again... She'd need to return home to get a new one... Or find the ingredients to brew some of her own... Both of which meant returning to Utopia and venture into the mountains. 'It would be nice to see the mountains again...' Magari thought to herself, imagining the snow gently falling and the cold winds that could sweep the unused traveler off their feet if not careful, the scent of the pine and larch trees... Magari realized then that she was homesick.
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: One Day in Hellas (free to join, no pvp)   One Day in Hellas (free to join, no pvp) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 6:33 pm

Joshua's attention was now on Joseph and the bird as it flew and landed on his shoulder. He continued to ignore the bird as he replied to Joseph. "I'm Joshua. Nice to meet you I suppose." He glanced over at Magari and saw her eyeing the flask. "Did you want this back? I have no need for it now but thank you so much for letting me drink it's contents." He said, offering her the flask.

Either way Joshua would turn back to Joseph and take a moment to analyze everything that just happened. This whole day was getting more and more bizarre so Joshua decided he would return to his original destination, a book collector who lived but a couple blocks away. He had found something recently that directed him to this collector and wanted to see what they had to offer. "I think I will be on my way... things seem to be under control now and I wish to proceed with my plans." Joshua said to Joseph then turned to Magari. "It was nice to meet you, perhaps our paths will cross again. Take care of yourself." He said before he began walking through the ally way once more. Despite the drink that Magari gave him, Joshua still needed to heal up but that was not his main concern now. He had to see someone about a book.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: One Day in Hellas (free to join, no pvp)   One Day in Hellas (free to join, no pvp) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 8:39 pm

As the Darcsen girl seemed to be lost in her own thoughts Joshua bid his farewell to her and Joseph as he began to walk away from them. "You should be careful walking around carelessly. Though the pain is gone for now you are still injured. You should go see a doctor before doing something reckless again." Joseph said pretending to be concerned about his well being while Mel just wanted to leave already. Joseph looked over to Magari and wondered what she would do know. "What about you Magari. Where will you go from here?" Joseph asked as he himself wondered what his next course should be.
Back to top Go down
Magari

Magari

Female Posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: One Day in Hellas (free to join, no pvp)   One Day in Hellas (free to join, no pvp) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 7:15 am

Magari straightened up barely noticeably before answering. "A-ah... I... will be... returning home..." she said quietly before checking that everything was in order... "A-ah... f-farewell... o-on your... travells... m-maybe... we'll... meet again... some day..." Magari whispered before she left, intent on getting home as soon as she was able.
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: One Day in Hellas (free to join, no pvp)   One Day in Hellas (free to join, no pvp) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 2:30 pm

Joshua heard both the tip to see a doctor and the whispers of Magari as he walked. It was the beginning of another interesting day but it wasn't done yet. He glanced back to see that Magari was already leaving and he began to look forward to the next time they met. Joseph on the other hand... Joshua couldn't get a proper read off of him so if they ever met again it would be interesting to say the least.

(Im done here. End it whenever.)
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: One Day in Hellas (free to join, no pvp)   One Day in Hellas (free to join, no pvp) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 6:00 pm

As both Joshua and Magari bid farewell and went along their separate paths Joseph waved to them with a smile on his face as he stayed in the alley a few more minutes. After Joshua and Magari were nowhere to be seen Mel broke the silence between him and Joseph. "Well that was unexpected. Here I was thinking that you would to persuade those two into joining your cause." Mel said not expecting this simple outcome from such a weird day.

It was definitely true that Joseph wanted those two as allies, Magari was a descendant from a powerful family which caused a great terror many years ago. And the young man Joshua seemed to be able to defend himself in tough situation with some interesting magic. But Joseph couldn't force them to join, he needed time. "All in due time my friend.... all in due time..." Joseph said with a sadistic smile on his face as he made his way off to the street and away from the town.

(Done)
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: One Day in Hellas (free to join, no pvp)   One Day in Hellas (free to join, no pvp) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 2:30 pm

Rewards:
Joseph: 5 SP, 5 MP and 120,000 Drachma
Lyon: 3 SP, 5 MP and 75,000 Drachma
Magari: 7 SP, 5 MP and 80,000 Drachma

For those curious, the original rewards without the bonuses applied were:
Joseph: 2 SP, 2 MP and 120,000 Drachma
Lyon: 2 SP, 1 MP and 75,000 Drachma
Magari: 2 SP, 1 MP and 80,000 Drachma

Ignore these, as you use the above ones for your history mod and the bonuses have already been applied.

Magari got a pretty unfairly big bonus gain, but life is unfair! If you want a rerandomize, I can do it, although if you get even less, there'll be no other chances.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Day in Hellas (free to join, no pvp)   One Day in Hellas (free to join, no pvp) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

One Day in Hellas (free to join, no pvp)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2