Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Water Treasure (free to join, no pvp though)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rikuto

Rikuto

Male Posts : 252

The Water Treasure (free to join, no pvp though) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Water Treasure (free to join, no pvp though)   The Water Treasure (free to join, no pvp though) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 5:21 am

Rikuto had walked to the other side of the tank to take a closer look at the mermaid. Giving out a sad look as he realized how long she must had been alone. Yes we should, but how? We cant just lift the tank and carry her to the exit.. He replied to Rie as he started to look around for another solution.
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

Female Posts : 356

PostSubject: Re: The Water Treasure (free to join, no pvp though)   The Water Treasure (free to join, no pvp though) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 3:46 pm

Rie looked around as well for some way to open the aquarium when she noticed the mermaid stir, perhaps feeling the presence of the two visitors. Rie looked as the mermaid stretched and yawned cutely before blinking owlishly at her two visitors... "Ah! She's awake..." Rie said softly, placing her hand back onto the glass, before long the mermaid did the same, placing her hand parallel Rie's.
Back to top Go down
Rikuto

Rikuto

PostSubject: Re: The Water Treasure (free to join, no pvp though)   The Water Treasure (free to join, no pvp though) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 11:21 pm

Rikuto rushed by Rie's side to have a look at the mermaid, giving a big happy smile and waving at her. Hehe, she's kinda cute.. He said as the mermaid placed her hand on the glass. Since she was awake, Riku had an idea, maybe she knew how to get out, unsure if she could hear them or not, he looked for a piece of paper, and started to write on it, once it was done he placed it againts the glass. It said: Hi there, im Rikuto, and this is my friend Rie. We wanna help you get out of here, do you have any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

PostSubject: Re: The Water Treasure (free to join, no pvp though)   The Water Treasure (free to join, no pvp though) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 6:57 am

Rie's smile turned incredulous as Riku put up a sign telling who they were and asking if the mermaid knew of a way to get her out. "Blizzard, how exactly is she supposed to... answer... Well, look at that." Rie trailed off as the mermaid began trailing letters with the hand currently not pressed to the glass parallel Rie's. "I know not of a way to free me...". Well, seems they would need to find a way to release the mermaid on their own... "Maybe I could use my sword to cut open this aquarium? But I'm a little worried if we don't time it right I might hurt her..." Rie said, smiling slightly as the mermaid moved her hand in time with Rie's.
Back to top Go down
Rikuto

Rikuto

PostSubject: Re: The Water Treasure (free to join, no pvp though)   The Water Treasure (free to join, no pvp though) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:20 am

Rikuto started to examine the glass of the aquarium, it was very thick but with enough force it would shatter it completely. He began to tear out another piece of paper and started to write on it and placed it againts the glass, it said: Back away to the other corner. The mermaid nodded her head in response and did what he said. If we concentrate in one side and shatter the glass, the rest of it will break with it, Disparos Gelidos.. Rikuto enchanted as his bracelet turned into his staff and fired 2 ice projectiles to the oposite side of where the mermaid was, the ice broke into pieces but it left a large crack on the glass. See what i mean? My atacks wont break it so easily, but maybe you can do it. He said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

PostSubject: Re: The Water Treasure (free to join, no pvp though)   The Water Treasure (free to join, no pvp though) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 5:49 pm

Rie thought for a few moments before bringing her sword to the glass. "Ready? Here goes." Rie said, thrusting the sword through the glass and starting to carve a circle in it, just like with the iron door previously, water rapidly pouring out from the cut until eventually the circular cutaway fell out, spewing forth much water and the mermaid. "Well... That worked." Rie said, sheathing her sword once more. "Ahh.... Dizzy..." The mermaid said as she looked around. "We should get you back out to sea in just a moment." Rie said, grabbing hold of the mermaids right half and motioning for Riku to take the left.
Back to top Go down
Rikuto

Rikuto

PostSubject: Re: The Water Treasure (free to join, no pvp though)   The Water Treasure (free to join, no pvp though) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 3:34 pm

Rikuto backed away abit as the water started to flood out rapidly but as soon as the water started to calm down he standed by the hole Rie was creating. Just hang in there for abit. He said to the mermaid as he grabbed her left half lifting her with ease and started to walk forward towards the way they came from.
You dont have to be alone anymore.. He said to the mermaid with a gentle tone, " the world must have changed alot for her after being stuck there for so long, hopefully she would find more of her kind soon" Rikuto thought to himself as they carefully walked.
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

PostSubject: Re: The Water Treasure (free to join, no pvp though)   The Water Treasure (free to join, no pvp though) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 6:19 pm

Rie and Riku brought the mermaid out of the cave and to the beach outside, the gentle waves washing the sands. "Well, here we are... If I know mermaid physiology your family and friends should still be alive, somewhere out there." Rie said, knowing for a fact that mermaids tended to live very long lives, unless killed. "Sea! The Sea... Oh how I have missed the sea..." The mermaid said happily as she entered the water. "Thanks for releasing me. I've been in that aquarium for I don't know how long... Oooh! I know! Why don't you have this, as a token of my gratitude?" The mermaid said, pulling out a large pearl from seemingly nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Rikuto

Rikuto

PostSubject: Re: The Water Treasure (free to join, no pvp though)   The Water Treasure (free to join, no pvp though) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:30 pm

Rikuto gave a warm smile as he felt releaved knowing that the mermaid would most likely by time be able to find her family, the sun had began to set creating a beautiful view as it slowly disappeared in the ocean. T-that thing is huge! His said shocked as he saw the large pearl, pausing for a moment and started at her while wondering where in the world was she hiding such a thing. Well i hope you find your family soon, we wish you luck um... I dont think you ever told us your name. Rikuto said as he crouched down while the mermaid handed Rie the pearl.
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

PostSubject: Re: The Water Treasure (free to join, no pvp though)   The Water Treasure (free to join, no pvp though) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 8:59 am

Rie took the pearl in her hands, a small smile on her lips.
"Ah, how silly of me! I'm Avari~ Pleased to meet you. Thank you again for your help!" Avari the Mermaid said, swiming further out and waving before vanishing beneath the waves. "I don't think we'll see her again... She was nice, wasn't she?" Rie said as she straightened up, her clothes long since dry now.

(I guess we're almost done now?)
Back to top Go down
Rikuto

Rikuto

PostSubject: Re: The Water Treasure (free to join, no pvp though)   The Water Treasure (free to join, no pvp though) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 11:17 am

Avari huh... I wont forget that name. Bye Avari! Be carefull out there! He waved her goodbye once he stood up seeing her disappear into the ocean. Yeah she was... He said awnsering to Rie gazing at the sea admiring the sunset view. Saving a life in need is way better then some treasure in my book hehe. He grind, looking into his bag and taking out two sodas, and offering Rie one. I guese ill have to find a near by INN, to get some shut eye, what was the name of that town near by? He asked her.

(Yeah ^^)
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

PostSubject: Re: The Water Treasure (free to join, no pvp though)   The Water Treasure (free to join, no pvp though) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 6:15 pm

Rie looked out over the ocean as the sun slowly set by the horizon "Its name is Winhill and its around twenty kilometers south of here. Well, lets get going, yes?" Rie said with a bright smile as she began the trek down the coast towards Winhill and relative civilization.

(Feel free to end it now)
Back to top Go down
Rikuto

Rikuto

PostSubject: Re: The Water Treasure (free to join, no pvp though)   The Water Treasure (free to join, no pvp though) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 3:48 am

Rikuto smiled back as he nodded his head as he folowed behind her. Searching for treasure and ending up finding a mermaid hidden in a secret cave in one day was good enough for Riku, one adventure down and who knows how many left.

END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Water Treasure (free to join, no pvp though)   The Water Treasure (free to join, no pvp though) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Water Treasure (free to join, no pvp though)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2