Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Broom Training Course( Training Mission)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aria

Aria

Female Posts : 511

The Broom Training Course( Training Mission) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Broom Training Course( Training Mission)   The Broom Training Course( Training Mission) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 1:59 pm

"T-the Limes Aeriales seems like a good spell!" Larita nods as she continues to drain her magic, so by now, she felt in dire need of a rest. Was it only her? Well by hearing the panting, obviously not, but she didn't want to be the first one to give out either...

Rin quickly arrives back with a refreshing drink for Larita, who easily gulped it down.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: The Broom Training Course( Training Mission)   The Broom Training Course( Training Mission) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 11:09 pm

Umi: Alright, im breaking Yoko off, my magic wont do anything but hinder him.... Just read this....

Short in breath, Umi cut off the connection to Yoko, but still didnt feel any less of his magic drain away, he pulled a small leather bound tome out of his backpocket and tossed it to Larita.

Umi's Senji Ryakkaetsu On Limes Aeriales:
Limes Aeriales
A mid-level wind barrier, which generates winds currents around the user to defend them against airborne attacks, unlike the other barriers, this one doesnt rely on intense air currents to block physical objects, but a magical AOE barrier that REDIRECTS attacks along the air currents that surround the caster.
Incantation: Elementa aerialia, venti spirantes, cito adeuntes ab inimicis meis me defendant
Back to top Go down
Yoko

Yoko

PostSubject: Re: The Broom Training Course( Training Mission)   The Broom Training Course( Training Mission) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 4:59 am

Yoko: Well i guess i'll start with Pra-ati thenKha-gga to make it easier then i'll use Vik-rti to convert it into petals...

Using all the Ki based abilities that were used by Shinmeiryuu, he use Praati to activate and control his Ki and turn it into a membrane of defense, then he transferred some Ki around him into his sword, which he then converted into a new form of Ki, in this case petals for his next Ougi.

Yoko: Hyakkaretsu Okazan!!.....*Self-Destruct*

(P.S. all these are Sanskrit words i just stole of a translator.
Praati: Body/Armor, Can be used as an offense or defense, a basic Ki-user technique
Khagga: Sword, Transfer's Ki into the sword, as well as the body, a swordsman technique
Vik-rti: Transfer, Transmutes basic elementless Ki into a shape, a basic shinmeiryuu technique for all Ougi's)
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: The Broom Training Course( Training Mission)   The Broom Training Course( Training Mission) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 5:12 am

Umi: Ah Crap, Yoko stop being an idiot and get over here, were using the tag barrier formation!!

Finishing the rites for the tag barrier spell, he connect the spirits of both himself and Yoko to barrier spirits so that the two of them can use it. Writing down the incantation in the book, he switched it up so that it would be easy to use for them both to use.

Umi: The incantations " [Your name], 2-8 Tag-Team Anti-Spirit Barrier"
Back to top Go down
Ritia

Ritia

PostSubject: Re: The Broom Training Course( Training Mission)   The Broom Training Course( Training Mission) - Page 2 EmptySun May 02, 2010 3:43 am

"A barrier breaker technique? Seems it'll strengthen me, let's do it!" Rita cheers, as she cleanly practices her full-ki-charged katana swings. As she looks at this Shards person, she thought about something. "Will you be joining this Magic Research Society, Shards?" She asks him, I mean, she didn't even know if he was part of the school, but Rita wasn't and was still able to join clubs, so...
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: The Broom Training Course( Training Mission)   The Broom Training Course( Training Mission) - Page 2 EmptySun May 02, 2010 4:30 am

Umi: Well lets get started on your Barrier Breaker Technique..

Taking the Senji Ryakketsu from Larita, he opens it to another page with scribbled down notes on the technique he was about to teach Ritia

Kekkei Hakai
Info: Unless you didnt know, Mage's deflectio barrier doesnt defend well against Ki-based attacks, which most Mages dont even know. So the basis of this technique is to find a weak point in the barrier which can shatter and "crack". From this crack you deploy a small amount of Ki to penetrate and crack the barrier, then apply a huge amount of Ki to shatter the crack and the Mage's barrier. Its an advanced technique requiring Ki control and stamina.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: The Broom Training Course( Training Mission)   The Broom Training Course( Training Mission) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 12:19 pm

Larita is quick to study the spell, writing the incantation on her arm 'Elementa aerialia, venti spirantes, cito adeuntes ab inimicis meis me defendant'.

"Alright," She cheers, beginning to understand how the spell works. What was this called? The breakthrough system? Something like that, she learnt it in the Combat Class.
Back to top Go down
Ritia

Ritia

PostSubject: Re: The Broom Training Course( Training Mission)   The Broom Training Course( Training Mission) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 11:23 pm

(Seems Shards, Yoko and Umibouzu went missing.)

Rita nods at the information, studying it and memorizing it. "Right, easy enough. I'll have a go," She grins, calmly channeling her Ki. "Umi, could you please create a barrier for me?" She asks him, unsheathing her katana and swings it violently.
Back to top Go down
Ritia

Ritia

PostSubject: Re: The Broom Training Course( Training Mission)   The Broom Training Course( Training Mission) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 1:24 pm

(When will me and Shards get our pactio's?)
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: The Broom Training Course( Training Mission)   The Broom Training Course( Training Mission) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 11:55 pm

(Sorry i was gone for like forever, i just had to focus on school, but since its technically the last few weeks of school, i may be able to come back)

Umi: Sure, Deflectio

The wind around the team gathered into a semi-existant barrier, i hardly reflected attacks like a regular barrier, but it was the simplest thing for all mages to use.

Umi: Im....done... work on what your doing guys, i need a breather..
Back to top Go down
Ritia

Ritia

PostSubject: Re: The Broom Training Course( Training Mission)   The Broom Training Course( Training Mission) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 11:22 am

Knowing Umi was tired, she didn't want to have him create another barrier if she messed up. Looking back at the notes (through her head), she studies the barrier in front of her. Would this technique work on wind barriers? She didn't know and pondered about it, she didn't want to look like an idiot who attacks a wind barrier with an ineffective technique... But, she had to try. It'd make her stronger.

Channeling her Ki, she controls it easily, dashing for the barrier and pierces her katana into it. She grins as it makes a 'crack', she gets excited and grins, only to lose concentration of her Ki as it explodes from the instability.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: The Broom Training Course( Training Mission)   The Broom Training Course( Training Mission) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 3:16 am

Umi: So, during my down time, do you guys want to do your pactios?? And other than that, i need to work on my delayed spells..

Pulling out a few books on magic, he started taking notes from the texts and transcribed them to his Senji Ryakketsu.

Umi:.... Blah, Blah, Blah... The capacity to hold delayed spells requires incredible magic manipulation as it requires the use of blah blah blah
Back to top Go down
Udon

Udon

PostSubject: Re: The Broom Training Course( Training Mission)   The Broom Training Course( Training Mission) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 3:39 am

Horrified *confused*
Back to top Go down
Ritia

Ritia

PostSubject: Re: The Broom Training Course( Training Mission)   The Broom Training Course( Training Mission) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:11 pm

Rita quickly turns at Umi, and then at Shards (and Udon, if she's around the area). "You two go first," She grins.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: The Broom Training Course( Training Mission)   The Broom Training Course( Training Mission) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 10:13 pm

(Whoops, i have no money, so lets just sit here and develop our characters..)

Umi: I dont seem to have any money (If someone would like to pay for it, please do Cat )
So what are you guys going to magic school for??
Back to top Go down
Ritia

Ritia

PostSubject: Re: The Broom Training Course( Training Mission)   The Broom Training Course( Training Mission) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:32 am

Rita sighs with a grin, "I'll pay for me and Shards or Udon, I don't think I have enough to pay all three of us," She states, it would make her stronger emotionally and maybe even physically. She knew she was inexperienced, after she lost that Ninja competition.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: The Broom Training Course( Training Mission)   The Broom Training Course( Training Mission) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 2:00 am

(Was i the reason you lost? Im sorry :'( Will needs a sad emote..)

Umi:If you want to ill go talk to the broker about it

(want your old arifact or a new one?)

Back to top Go down
Ritia

Ritia

PostSubject: Re: The Broom Training Course( Training Mission)   The Broom Training Course( Training Mission) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 2:02 am

Umibouzu wrote:
(Was i the reason you lost? Im sorry :'( Will needs a sad emote..)

Umi:If you want to ill go talk to the broker about it

(want your old arifact or a new one?)

(Either, both will be good! Also, I'll pay for Udon, since Shards dissapeared).

"O-Okay," She triumphantly nods. A power-up boost was all she was thinking of after awhile.

(Edit: No, I planned to lose! You weren't the reason, in fact, I don't think I would've even gotten to the last 3 without you).

Sad emote: Sadness
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: The Broom Training Course( Training Mission)   The Broom Training Course( Training Mission) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 2:06 am

Umi: well the contract activation wont help you, Magic and Ki conflict, its mostly for mage's and regular people. the only thing it can help you with is the artifact. I think im getting the hang of my magical stamina

--BREAKTHROUGH!--
We all have greater magical stamina and "Ki" Stamina, though its only really useful in PvP.
Ask if you want to know why!
Back to top Go down
Ritia

Ritia

PostSubject: Re: The Broom Training Course( Training Mission)   The Broom Training Course( Training Mission) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 2:13 am

"Yeah, I know. But either way, an artifact will make me stronger... hopefully." Rita nods, handing Umi 400 Drachma. For her and Udon. "Also..." She mumbles to herself, thinking a kiss would make her emotionally stronger, as she'd overcome a step or two, emotionally.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: The Broom Training Course( Training Mission)   The Broom Training Course( Training Mission) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 2:53 am

(I made them, go check them out in the pactio broker.)

Umi: Well i say we come up with long term Magic Research goals. maybe an MRS field trip...
Back to top Go down
Ritia

Ritia

PostSubject: Re: The Broom Training Course( Training Mission)   The Broom Training Course( Training Mission) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 5:23 am

(Awesome!)

"Adeat," Rita shouts summoning her artifact. "I don't know about any goals, but what about extending the amount of members we have... For example, Udon... Shards, shouldn't you two join?" Rita asks.
Back to top Go down
Yoko

Yoko

PostSubject: Re: The Broom Training Course( Training Mission)   The Broom Training Course( Training Mission) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:06 am

(udon doesnt wanna join cause she doesnt like, well, anyone here. And shards is gone. so its the 4 of us.)

Yoko stood around, not really feeling like talking to anyone
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: The Broom Training Course( Training Mission)   The Broom Training Course( Training Mission) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:02 am

(Ah, I'll miss Udon. She was cool to talk to her in the old RP...)

"Adeat," Larita says throwing her artifact card in the air as it turns into a loudspeaker. "Hmm... Lalala, Bi Spiritus Aeriales, Vinculum Facti Inimicum Captent, Sagitta Magica, Aer Capturae!" Larita chants as two arrows twirling around each continued on and on... not stopping until they wrapped around a tree that was pretty far away. "Whoa... Does this increase the range of my spells?" Larita says to herself.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: The Broom Training Course( Training Mission)   The Broom Training Course( Training Mission) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:28 am

Umi: Yup and your wind magic and your song based spells, but i think im going to need an artifact by the end of them, were going to end up fighting some serious bad guys by the end of this...

Looking over at Yoko he gave him a hardly noticeable wink, only to turn him bright red.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Broom Training Course( Training Mission)   The Broom Training Course( Training Mission) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Broom Training Course( Training Mission)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next