Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chance Encounters [Open to all]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Satoko

Satoko

Chance Encounters [Open to all] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance Encounters [Open to all]   Chance Encounters [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 1:55 am

"Hehe! Thank you so much, you're so kind." Satoko gleefully cheers, smiling at Kitty, "You too." She nods her head at Kyosshi. There was evidently some conflict between the two, but Satoko was both oblivious and ignorant to any form of tension. Nibbling on her croissant, she sits for a second admiring the food, the texture and taste.

"I-I'm Satoko... Satoko Bliss." She embarrassingly mumbles, introducing herself. As they start leaving, she grabs Kitty's hand as she offers and they walk out. She had noticed Kyosshi's few glances, "Do you want to be friends too? Pretty Big Sister here is a good person. I can be your friend if you want." Satoko smiles. As they walk out, they pause.

She hears the name of someone she met in the past. "Big Bro?!" Satoko energetically gets up looking over to see the one who took her in for a few days. Grinning widely, she stops and realizes that pretty woman seemed like she knew him too.
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

Male Posts : 1120

PostSubject: Re: Chance Encounters [Open to all]   Chance Encounters [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 2:08 am

"Hmm, William told me to meet him around here...." Ashraeh paced down the sidewalk, looking for William. It was really cold out, so she wore a slightly-too-big sweater and a pair of cute thermal pants. Before long, she spotted him, hanging out with some other boys. "Ahh, there he is. Hey, William! What's up!" Ashraeh's hair was pulled into a ponytail, and that fluttered in the breeze.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Chance Encounters [Open to all]   Chance Encounters [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 2:21 am

"Crap." William blurts as the bench caught fire, letting shock and anger get the better of him was too much. About to something passed him, a deep black figure, it moved fast and effectively. He couldn't make out what it was, he wasn't paying attention nor was it business what other people do with their magic. 'Shadow, right...?' William thought to himself. Shadow magic was generally rare, the only other he had met that uses it was now deceased. Something he knew couldn't be changed. Even though the world had calmed, small-scale wars, people being consumed by hate, vengeance... it all lead to death. Mortimer, Joseph, Emi were all people he knew who had lost their lives. With such little time to live, he knew he had to keep pressing onwards.

As they exit the bakery, as long as that took, he stared at her. "Kitty..." He says somewhat passionately. "You're back...?!" He mutters. Hitting Lyon on the back as a thanks for putting out the fire, saving his behind from another chat with the authority. Rushing over to Kitty, he tackles her somewhat. "It's good to see you again!" He cheerfully grins. Helping her up and patting her on the shoulder, a bit too casual after having not seen someone for so long. People come and go, but seeing someone agani after a long time is something to definitely cherish. It solidified his mindset, the people in Everlast who died and the ones who are still missing. He had to find them.

Noticing Satoko behind her. He crouches for a high-five, smiling at Satoko too. He also gives a slight, awkward wave at Kyosshi, who he had not met before. As all this happens, Ashraeh was just in the distance and began greeting them. "Yo Ash." He waves over. His smile was pretty much permanent for the time being after seeing Kitty again.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

PostSubject: Re: Chance Encounters [Open to all]   Chance Encounters [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 2:38 am

"Oh, my. You're certainly chummy today, calling me Ash and all. I wonder what has made you so...so...ecstatic. Well, whatever the case, I'm glad it's fanned away the cloud of melancholy from your head, haha. So, what did you call for, William?" She rested her elbows on the ledge they were all standing around. "And are you not going to introduce me to your newfound companions?" She gently chided William's brashness.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

Female Posts : 558

PostSubject: Re: Chance Encounters [Open to all]   Chance Encounters [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 2:43 am

Before Kitty could get another word out, William had tackled her to the ground. "It's good to see you again!" He beams helping her up. "Yeah, how are you?" she laughs, her facial expression showed a slight hint of sadness. But as quickly as it appeared, it was gone. "Hey, William! What's up!" another voice chimes in. Kitty looked up noticing Ashraeh approaching them. She had never really talked to her before, but saw her around Will occasionally at Everlast. "Hey Ashraeh." Kitty greeted, she glanced between the two, "It's been too long… How has everyone been?"
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

PostSubject: Re: Chance Encounters [Open to all]   Chance Encounters [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 2:55 am

"Oh, Kitty, how are you? It has been too long. What has been happening to you and your friends?" Ashraeh gave her a gentle hug. "Everyone is fine, though I haven't seen them in forever. Rie and Aliidan are as docile as ever. And Jess is...Jess."
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Chance Encounters [Open to all]   Chance Encounters [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 3:01 am

"Good, good." He smiles as she asks. It was a nice moment seeing Kitty again, a member of the Everlast Magic School. Everyone ended up getting separated and he had no clue what happened to her after Umi's attack on the school. "Have you seen anyone else from the school? Met anyone? You've gotta tell us." Fixated on Kitty's return, she had a moment where she looked in thought. He was going to ask what's up, but decided against it, probably his eyes playing tricks on him.

Ashraeh begins speaking, giving a slight chuckle at the end. One could only imagine how Jess and Ashraeh's antagonistic behaviour towards each other came to be, William wasn't sure himself. Was it the bone-breaking handshake or Jess's miraculous hearing and obliviousness towards females, no one would say. "We've met up with a few people from the school, as Ashraeh said. There's also Rose and We haven't seen Umi and his gang yet though... we're still looking for them." He states, shying away from going in-depth about the topic, after all, it was a reunion to be rejoiced, not something to sullen with depressing talk.
Back to top Go down
Kyoisshi

Kyoisshi

Male Posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: Chance Encounters [Open to all]   Chance Encounters [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 3:03 am

"Hmm? Something happen? Yo, little one, you know what they're talking about?" This story sounded very interesting.
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

PostSubject: Re: Chance Encounters [Open to all]   Chance Encounters [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 3:26 am

"Well, William? Are you going to introduce me?" Ashraeh continues to press. "My name is Ashraeh, and you are?" She holds out her hands towards the black haired boys.
Back to top Go down
Satoko

Satoko

PostSubject: Re: Chance Encounters [Open to all]   Chance Encounters [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 3:27 am

"I-I.. I'm not sure. Everlast was that school or something..." Satoko mumbles, remebering seeing pictures and stories about the students of Everlast Magic. It was supposedly a cut-off school with remarkable students with great potential. "I remember hearing it got attacked by thugs and the students turned on each other..." She tries to recall everything, but evidently couldn't.

"Either way, Big Brother knows Pretty Lady!" Satoko remarks happily. "So many nice people." She holds her hands in a prayer and goes into a dream-like state of happiness. After a few seconds, she snaps back to her usual self and looks at Kyosshi.

"Hmmm, Big Guy," She says, "What will you be doing?" Satoko asks curiously.
Back to top Go down
Kyoisshi

Kyoisshi

Male Posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: Chance Encounters [Open to all]   Chance Encounters [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 3:30 am

"I don't know. I was hoping to have a little fun with some new people for a bit, but this mushy gushy stuff gets on my nerves. I think I might leave. It was nice meeting you, cutie." Kyoisshi pinches Satoko's cheek before he turns to leave.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Chance Encounters [Open to all]   Chance Encounters [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 3:31 am

Kitty thought about it for a moment. "No actually, I've just returned from the Human World, so you guys are the only people I've seen so far." Then at the mention of Umi and his gang, she remembered Mortimer. It had been 3 years since they saw each other. The last thing Kitty remembered was how angry he had gotten during the destruction of Everlast Magic School, and how she had gone too far almost resulting in the death of Jess. "Yeah, I wonder where Umi and the others have disappeared off too." she murmured, deep in thought.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Chance Encounters [Open to all]   Chance Encounters [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 3:43 am

"Ashraeh, I don't know him either you nut." He smiles at her. "I'm William," He says to Kyosshi. With introductions over, he was glad to hear that Kitty was simply relaxing and not in any deep problems. William was actually unaware that Kitty was fighting against the school with Umi and his group, but that's in the past. He held no grudge, nor does anyone else. At least so he thinks.

"How was your stay in the human world?" He asks her.
Back to top Go down
Rikuto

Rikuto

Male Posts : 252

PostSubject: Re: Chance Encounters [Open to all]   Chance Encounters [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 4:33 am

Right as Rikuto had reached the exit SLAM, the door rushes open as a guy zooms inside the bakery, Rikuto's food went flying around the area a small radios, most of it fell over his clothes and face. He stood there on the spot for a few minutes to understand what had happend, he then looked at the ceilling and dropped on his knees depressed. All the food.....gone... Money...wasted.. He mumbled to himself. He couldnt help but hear theyre conversation, something about magic, human world, the school. That voice sounded so familiar to him. William? He said with one brow up as he got up and turned around looking at the large group of people.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Chance Encounters [Open to all]   Chance Encounters [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 5:02 am

The conversation was quickly interrupted by a fumbling man. "Rikuto?" He asks oddly. Rikuto didn't seem to be in the best of shape, "Err, ahh, this is Rikuto. You may have seen him around, he usually just wanders." He didn't want to interrupt the current conversation, so he slowly but surely sneaks over to Rikuto. Introducing the girls and Kyosshi to Rikuto, he sighs a bit after finishing.

With Rikuto here, he began pondering again. Maybe it was just rubbing off on him, but being with people like Ayra and Ken, as well as Jess's and Aliidan's confessions, he began to think of it more. Relationships are something he never thought about before, but as time progressed every one else was clearly thinking about it. This was clearly not the time to ask anyone, so he avoided to do so, but the people here, are they wondering about relationships too?
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Chance Encounters [Open to all]   Chance Encounters [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 5:25 am

Kitty recognized Rikuto as the one who almost ran into her just earlier on. "Hey Rikuto." she smiled before turning back to Will, "The trip was good. I actually visited my parent's old house. It still looks the same so I don't think anyone has been living in it since a century ago... Not surprising though, it is in the middle of nowhere." Kitty paused for a moment, relishing in the memories of the Human World, "But anyways, how have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Rikuto

Rikuto

PostSubject: Re: Chance Encounters [Open to all]   Chance Encounters [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 9:59 am

Rikuto started to wipe his face since he had crums practically everywhere and gave out a big smile as he was being introduced. Hi, yeeaahh i tend to travel solo from time to time hehe, its a pleasure to meet you all! He bowd politely, he didnt care anymore about the food, he was very glad to see Will actually, they didnt spend that much time together almost nothing actually, but he was happy to see someone familiar after so long, it felt almost like years since he actually saw someone he knew by the time.
They were both from the same group, The Arcadian Adventurers but Rikuto didnt spend much time with them. Ashreah was also there with Will too, he gave a her a smile and wonderd where were the rest of the group,but he did not ask. He started to brush of the crums from his clothes with his hands as they continued talking.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Chance Encounters [Open to all]   Chance Encounters [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 11:10 am

William was slightly embarrassed to introduce Rikuto as messy as he was. Rikuto was way more laid back than William ever was, much to his shock. Then again, because of his easy, casual persona, it was probably the reason for him joining. As he smiles at Ashraeh, William nudges him in the side, lifting his eyebrows up and down as if to say 'You into her?' He then glances at Kitty and back at Rikuto. 'Or her?' He repeats his eyebrow gesture. He tried to keep the raising eyebrows as subtle as possible, no way would he intentionally have Kitty or Ashraeh know what kind of things the guys of Arcadian Adventurers talk behind their backs, or in reality just him, Ken and well, Daisuke. If he even counts. Will has a fear of getting blown away by either Ashraeh, Kitty or any of the other girls he encounters.
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

PostSubject: Re: Chance Encounters [Open to all]   Chance Encounters [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 3:41 am

Ahh, the simple joys of being with friends. Ashraeh sat down, pulling Satoko into her lap. "I'm so glad that you were unharmed after that whole evil Will fiasco." She said to him while stroking his head. She turned around to see that the dark haired boy was leaving.

"And just where do you think you're going? I haven't even met you yet. Get back here!" She giggled playfully.
Back to top Go down
Rikuto

Rikuto

PostSubject: Re: Chance Encounters [Open to all]   Chance Encounters [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 10:30 am

Rikuto feld Will's elbow bumping againts him a few times, he moved his head slightly wondering what he wanted, only to see him lifting his eyebrows as he looked at the girls and then back at him. Being a guy Rikuto imidiately translated the signs in his head, realizing what he ment, his cheeks started to blush and he looked down trying to hide it. He shaked his head left and right slightly with a smirk on his face and chuckled slightly trying to say " The things you ask man..haha". Rikuto wasnt gonna give him an awnser, he barely knew any of them, "Its not like theyre werent attractive or anything, they both were very attractive actually" He thought to himself as he lift his head and looked at both girls as subtle as possible.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Chance Encounters [Open to all]   Chance Encounters [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 10:55 am

"Heh," William shrugs as Rikuto refused to answer. As Ashraeh stops the black-haired guy from leaving, William began to wonder. Who was he? No one seemed to know him and hanging out with both Kitty and Satoko seemed strange. He didn't seem nice like the man of which before did (saving William from having his butt busted), "Who are you? I'm Will." He introduces himself, giving off a stylistic bow.

Walking next to Kitty he glances over to her. "Sorry 'bout looking after Satoko. I'm sure Ashraeh will take over, if you want." He winks over to Ashraeh, knowing that she'd either stay quiet and accept it or raise a small fuss and say she won't do it until Satoko rocks up at her door in the middle of the night.
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

Male Posts : 640

PostSubject: Re: Chance Encounters [Open to all]   Chance Encounters [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 4:58 pm

Joshua remained on the bench and had let himself relax an stare at the sky. The sounds of conversations and people catching up was heard not far from him but Joshua had little interest in conversing. He was still trying to figure a lot out since his last encounter. As he looked back down he noticed the paper stand and the image instantly caught his eye, the fairly new scar on his neck tingled.

So it was true, the man he had faced days ago didn't intend on surviving. "Mortimer Graves..." Joshua muttered to himself as he took a better look at the picture. The couple times they had met Joshua was put into some difficult situations and thanks to Mortimer, Joshua didn't know what he was after or who he wanted to become. All of these thoughts passed through his mind and Johua seemed to sink back into the bench a little more.
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

PostSubject: Re: Chance Encounters [Open to all]   Chance Encounters [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 3:44 am

"Of course I an take over! Satoko can stay at my house. We can have girl talk!" Ashraeh couldn't help but giggle at her little comment. She smiled at William and the boy she kept from leaving. A new person, how exciting!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chance Encounters [Open to all]   Chance Encounters [Open to all] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chance Encounters [Open to all]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2