Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Back Home; Open to all

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arthas

Arthas

Male Posts : 122

Back Home; Open to all Empty
PostSubject: Back Home; Open to all   Back Home; Open to all EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 6:20 am

Drake was in disguise right now, back in Mundus Magicas and back to his home country of Megalomesembria or The Mesembrina Confederacy. "Its been 14 long years since I was back here...14 years of training my magic and developing my skills. It is now time to get my name known through out the magic world and get revenge on the political bastards who did this." Drake said to himself. He was standing in front of a huge building, now deserted, with the crest of a Dragon and two swords one on fire and the other surrounded by lightning on a black metal gate. He unlocked the gate and, sometime late, opened the doors leading into the Maddox family home. There he took of his disguise, revealing his long black hair and his red and black robe, he set his bag down on the floor and was about to walk over to the main living area when he heard a noise upstairs...
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

Female Posts : 558

PostSubject: Re: Back Home; Open to all   Back Home; Open to all EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 12:16 pm

"Eek!" Kitty squealed, "Stupid stupid spiders." She had come back, wanting to see this place again after so long. So many memories were embedded inside these walls and she felt a need to revisit the place again. "Who knew this place was full of spiders now..." Kitty muttered battering away another cobweb.
Back to top Go down
Arthas

Arthas

PostSubject: Re: Back Home; Open to all   Back Home; Open to all EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 3:12 am

Drake pulled out both of his daggers, holding the left in reverse grip and proceeded up the stairs trying to make as little noise as possible as to not to alert that he was in the house. After reaching the top, he carefully looked into each door seeing nothing in them until he reached the last door and found a girl, slightly taller than him and observing the room, he observed her actions. It was almost as if she was remembering past experiences...as if she had a deep connection with this house.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Back Home; Open to all   Back Home; Open to all EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 10:00 am

Kitty turned around to leave, she wiped a tear from her eyes and immediately scolded herself for doing so. "What sort of vampire cries..." she frowned.
Looking up Kitty shrieked, and bared her fangs. A boy was in the doorway holding a dagger in each hand, looking slightly startled. "And who are you?" she hissed.
Back to top Go down
Arthas

Arthas

PostSubject: Re: Back Home; Open to all   Back Home; Open to all EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 2:37 am

Drake was slightly taken aback by the girl in front of him, it looked like she had cried and-wait did she just say vampire? "My name is Drake. But I could ask you the same question, what are you doing in this house?" Drake decided it was best to only reveal his first name, the Maddox family was renowned through out the confederacy because of the so called "conspiracy" they were in, so if this girl worked with the Megalo Mesembria Senate he could be in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Back Home; Open to all   Back Home; Open to all EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 11:02 am

"Well unlike you, I used to live here." Kitty snarled crossing her arms. She hoped he didn't notice her slightly red eyes and the smeared makeup, after all she wanted to seem tough despite her childish attitude.
Back to top Go down
Arthas

Arthas

PostSubject: Re: Back Home; Open to all   Back Home; Open to all EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 10:02 pm

"Y-You used to live here??" Drake was in shock from the words this girl just said. "She used to live? No thats impossible...is it? Then does that mean shes my sister? My Blood sister?" He stumbled back a little from the sheer shock but quickly regained his composure, hoping she wouldn't have noticed. Drake sheathed his daggers in two fluid movements, dropping his guard and walking closer to the girl. "Well if you did lived here that would make you a Maddox. My full name is Drake Daemon Maddox, last known Maddox in Mundus Magicus (well up till now) its a pleasure to meet you." Said Drake to the girl, holding out his hand apparently for a handshake.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Back Home; Open to all   Back Home; Open to all EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 10:08 am

Kitty gave the boy, (Drake was it?) a weird stare. Was he going crazy? And what on earth is a Maddox? "Okay, obviously you are mistaken... I'm a vampire, over 100 years old... So whatever this Maddox thing is, it's not me." Kitty gave him a smile before brushing his hand away, she had no interest in shaking hands with a maniac.
Back to top Go down
Arthas

Arthas

PostSubject: Re: Back Home; Open to all   Back Home; Open to all EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 3:41 am

The vampire brushed away Drake's hand, not that it mattered, but he just trying to be friendly oh well he didn't really care either way. But a thought just struck him... if she wasn't part of the Maddox family then how did she live here? "Hmmm...if you aren't part of the Maddox family then how could you have lived here? This is my family household." Said Drake putting much emphasis on the my.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back Home; Open to all   Back Home; Open to all Empty

Back to top Go down

Back Home; Open to all

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1