Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Back Home; Open to all [Re-Done]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Herensuge

Herensuge

Male Posts : 187

Back Home; Open to all [Re-Done] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Home; Open to all [Re-Done]   Back Home; Open to all [Re-Done] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 10:42 pm

Nick wasn't surprised that the ever so cautious Joshua would be using his shadow in this situation instead of coming himself, he was probably a bit farther away. As Joshua gave the warning about the house Nick started hearing the cracks, as if this place was gonna fall in any moment. Nick quickly undo his dragon transformation and transformed back into a human to ease the weight on the house. He followed the shadow to the outside as he jumped down from the second floor and started walking, stretching his arms and legs so that he could feel better.

As he kept following the shadow he looked back at the house, thinking back to when he met Maddox. Maddox seemed angry that Nick was stealing but he did not seem to care much for the diamonds, did he think Nick was in there to steal something else. Does that mean that there is something of greater importance in that house. If that was the case then it would only take a couple of minutes before that thing was buried down in a pile of rubble. "Hey you think you can wake him up Joshua?" Nick asked the shadow.
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

Male Posts : 640

PostSubject: Re: Back Home; Open to all [Re-Done]   Back Home; Open to all [Re-Done] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 11:07 pm

The shadow was safely out of the building with the unconscious person. Same with Nick. "Just give me a couple minutes, I'll get him up." The shadow said setting the wall down. Within moments it vanished and the unconscious man was laying on the ground. They were far enough from the house that any debris wouldn't be a problem.

It was at this point Joshua released the shadow from his control and told it to heal the unconscious man. Though it wasn't fully tested yet, the combat mage could theoretically use the shadow blast and change the properties of the shadow to heal instead of damage. "Nori." Spoke the shadow. A shadow ball slowly moved towards the man and as predicted hit him as though being cooled by water. This cooling effect would not only clean the wounds but with enough time wake up the unconscious man. Joshua gave it a couple minutes before he woke up.

With Joshua regaining control of his body he decided to explore the soon to collapse house. He was on the opposite side of the building than his shadow and the others so he could stealthily make his way into the house and wouldn't be at risk of debris with his shadow swarm. "Ka Tora No Vaki Insara." He said as he approached the house.
Back to top Go down
Arthas

Arthas

Male Posts : 122

PostSubject: Re: Back Home; Open to all [Re-Done]   Back Home; Open to all [Re-Done] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 7:24 am

Right when Drake's opponent flew out the hole made by his tornado, Drake was sure he'd won. Its a good thing too by now he must have lost at least 30% of his blood if not more, and was about to go unconscious his eyes looking deary and weak his usually tanned skin looking very pale, sweat was dripping all along his body soaking his clothes and hair. "I won...I beat him I-" he coughed, blood coming from his mouth and down his lips "Looks like i'm gonna die here. At least I got to come home before I did." Drake was leaning against his staff when a dragon came flying towards the hole in the room, with burn marks along it's body it also vaguely looked like the boy who insulted his family...."A dragon? I must be hallucinating because it look's just like-wait a minute!" Drake finally put two and two together. "Damn! He survived I need to-I need to-I need..." His eyes were feeling heavy, his limbs becoming lead, his own clothes were weighing him down he was about to go unconscious. Right before Drakes eyes closed the dragon looked him right in the eye and spoke something to him-it felt almost like the time he help save that one tavern in Bosporus-"You did good." Drake slipped into unconscious.

"There were voices. So many voices! I can't handle it! I have to get out of here!" Drake was inside a pitch black room, red lining some of the walls if you actually touched it you could tell it was blood. His family crest was printed on the wall in front of him except the red dragon on it was black and bloody a sword surrounded by green flames was in the dragons heart, the other sword was surrounded by black lightning but the blade was covered in blood being held by a man in a black robe. "What is this place? Where am I? What's happen-"[/i] Drake's thoughts was interrupted by a sudden voice, a voice that sounded superior and confident. "You have been found guilty for the act of treason against the Confederation."

"You can't do this! We're innocent! YOU framed us!" A new voice said, this one sounding assertive and fatherly. "Do you see they're lies! This just proves these two traitors should be sentenced to death!" "Please stop! We have done nothing traitorous! Just let us free." This voice sounded motherly and caring, like no matter what you were safe. "I'm afraid, looking at the evidence, you are both guilty of treason. You are by sentenced to death. Case dismissed."

Drake awoke with a jolt, immediately falling back down onto the grass there was a huge throbbing in his ribs and arms, his head felt like it was about to explode."Argh...My head! My ribs! Ow." said Drake. "What happened? Where am I?"
Back to top Go down
Herensuge

Herensuge

Male Posts : 187

PostSubject: Re: Back Home; Open to all [Re-Done]   Back Home; Open to all [Re-Done] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:49 am

Nick sat down next to Maddox as he waited for Joshua, it was weird since his scent did not seem to be getting any closer, he was probably inside the house. He wondered what would happen now, Maddox might attack him again, and Nick didn't want that to happen again... so soon.

As Maddox began to move and open his eyes Nick kneeled next to him making sure he wouldn't pull something. "Easy there buddy. You got pretty hurt back there in the house. And thanks to you so did I, hahaha. But don't worry, thanks to Joshua you should be fine in a while." Nick said with a concerned tone. "Look I'm sorry for what I said in there, I didn't really mean it. I was just trying to get you a bit worked up... but it was heartless of me to say those things... So again I apologize." Nick said with a sincere tone, he didn't expect for the fight to go as far it did.

"Now there is one thing that is bothering me about our little encounter. When you saw you looked a bit relieved when you saw that all i was stealing was your families diamonds, does that mean there is something far more valuable in that house?? Cause if there is you better tell me, or it may get lost in a couple of minutes."
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

Male Posts : 640

PostSubject: Re: Back Home; Open to all [Re-Done]   Back Home; Open to all [Re-Done] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 2:40 am

The shadow continued to use the shadows to heal the man and it seemed to work as he was now somewhat conscious. Joshua was at the entrance of the burning house and entered through a damaged wall. With the swarm around him he was covered from falling debris and fire. He walked into a room that had little fire in it. It was a large room with lots of paintings in it. There was a piano in this room as well as some other decorations. It was a room to entertain guests.

The fire did spread rapidly as it reached the room but something seemed to call to Joshua, as if there was something important in this room to get. He looked around and even as the fire spread he walked around as if it was a empty house on any other day. He walked past the piano and along a wall of paintings, as he moved the fire was slowly pushed away from the swarm.

Joshua stopped when he heard a loud crack. A beam holding the second floor was breaking. A part of the roof collapsed and caused part of the hallway to collapse as well. The second floor was slowly collapsing. This didn't affect Joshua too much but he was looking for something in the house, though he wasn't sure what yet. He continued to walk, this time paying more attention to what he was looking at. He thought he might be getting closer to what it was he might be looking for. He heard another crack and some more crashing, the continued to collapse. This room seemed very sturdy and didn't have a floor above it so Joshua figured this room was the least likely to collapse. He still had time to find whatever he might be looking for before everything was lost.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back Home; Open to all [Re-Done]   Back Home; Open to all [Re-Done] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Back Home; Open to all [Re-Done]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2