Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Back Home; Open to all [Re-Done]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arthas

Arthas

Male Posts : 122

Back Home; Open to all [Re-Done] Empty
PostSubject: Back Home; Open to all [Re-Done]   Back Home; Open to all [Re-Done] EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 10:12 pm

Drake was in disguise right now, back in Mundus Magicas and back to his home country of Megalomesembria or The Mesembrina Confederacy. "Its been 18 long years since I was back here...18 years of training my magic and developing my skills. It is now time to get my name known through out the magic world and get revenge on the political bastards who did this." Drake said to himself. He was standing in front of a huge building, now deserted, with the crest of a Dragon and two swords one on fire and the other surrounded by lightning on a black metal gate. He unlocked the gate and, sometime late, opened the doors leading into the Maddox family home. There he took of his disguise, revealing his long black hair and his red and black robe, he set his bag down on the floor and was about to walk over to the main living area when he heard a noise upstairs...

(OOC: I decided to redo this RP because Kitty left I couldn't continue it)
Back to top Go down
Herensuge

Herensuge

Male Posts : 187

PostSubject: Re: Back Home; Open to all [Re-Done]   Back Home; Open to all [Re-Done] EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 10:48 pm

Nick was sneaking around on the second floor of an abandoned building for a couple of minutes now. He did not know much of the owners of this building except for what he read in the newspaper but he really did not care, all he cared about was that there could be something of value here, he was running short on money these days. "Man I gotta stop eating so much. This dragon stomach will cause me to go broke in no time." Nick said as he continued to search.

He opened a cabinet with a journal in it that had the crest that was on the front gate. Since it did not seem very valuable Nick threw aside and the journal knocked over a small rusted box that hit the ground and broke open. Inside the box were a few diamonds, as Nick mind grew with greed he rushed over and started grabbing and stashing all the diamonds. He also took the journal for himself "You're my new luck journal." Nick said with a smile on his face. It was obvious he had now made a lot of noise, but he did not care, the place was supposed to be deserted.

Last edited by Herensuge on Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arthas

Arthas

PostSubject: Re: Back Home; Open to all [Re-Done]   Back Home; Open to all [Re-Done] EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 11:41 pm

Drake slowly walked up the stairs to the second floor, making as little noise as possible, to see where the noise came from. He continued up the stairs and down the hall, into his parents room and noticed a boy of about 16, rummaging through his families stuff stealing whatever he could find. "That thief! Stealing my families jewels and belongings! I think I should teach him a lesson..."

Drake slowly made his way towards the thief pulling out one of his daggers from it's sheath and flicking his wrist to reveal his hidden blade. He was standing above the thief now and Drake held the knife to his throat and the hidden blade to his heart. "Move and you'll have a newly slit throat and a fatal stab."
Back to top Go down
Herensuge

Herensuge

PostSubject: Re: Back Home; Open to all [Re-Done]   Back Home; Open to all [Re-Done] EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 11:55 pm

Nick was too focused on the jewels that he failed to realize someone was stalking him and it was already too late. He now had a boy possibly a bit older than him pinning Nick down with a dagger to his throat. "Ahh dammit!! And here I thought things were going so smoothly." Nick said with a calm tone. He had been in even more dangerous encounters before. "Look if you're here to steal I'm willing to share. There's plenty of jewels for the both of us and things dodn't have to get bloody." Nick would prefer to negotiate his way out of this one rather than fight. He was in a bit of a disadvantage at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Arthas

Arthas

PostSubject: Re: Back Home; Open to all [Re-Done]   Back Home; Open to all [Re-Done] EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 1:08 am

"I'm not here to steal! Unlike you i'm not a thief, I'm here because I own the place! So I suggest you leave before I kill you!" Drake still had the boy pinned down, with his dagger to his throat and his hidden blade to his heart. He checked what the thief has stolen so far, he grabbed a journal with the Maddox family crest on it and a couple diamonds "Good nothing to bad," he thought "I'm just glad he didn't have the blueprints to the place or he would've found the sword...." Drake got off the boy too, but still had his guard up with his dagger held up defensively and his hidden blade still drawn.
Back to top Go down
Herensuge

Herensuge

PostSubject: Re: Back Home; Open to all [Re-Done]   Back Home; Open to all [Re-Done] EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 2:04 am

"The owner huh. Well why didn't you mention it sooner! Here you can have your things back if you want. I mean I'm not really a thief, I just take things from places where no one lives or from people who don't need them anymore." Nick said with a kind of relief tone to be left off. He was going to hand over the goods when he stopped midway, "However... If I remember correctly the owners of the place died long ago, and they had no heir. So what proof do you have that you're the owner." Nick said with a calm menacing tone. He was not happy of having someone jump him, but he could not do anything reckless here, he had to play it smart if he wanted answers and a bit of payback.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Female Posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: Back Home; Open to all [Re-Done]   Back Home; Open to all [Re-Done] EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 12:06 pm

(Can I join~?)
Back to top Go down
Arthas

Arthas

PostSubject: Re: Back Home; Open to all [Re-Done]   Back Home; Open to all [Re-Done] EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 2:25 am

(OOC: Sure just figure out how to join up)

"Huh...well...huh..." Drake was stalling now, trying to figure out a believable excuse, of course he could never tell the 'thief' he was the only son and heir of the Maddox family he could be exposed! "Crap! What do I say? What do I say? Come on Drake your smarter than this! Hmmm...I got it!"

"I was a close family friend. They gave me possession of their houses and belongings before they...died." There was a slight pause before Drake said the word died, it still brought heavy pain, sorrow and bad memories to him. He also had a look of slight hurt and discomfort etched upon his features but as soon as it was there it was gone replaced by his collected stance and form.
Back to top Go down
Herensuge

Herensuge

PostSubject: Re: Back Home; Open to all [Re-Done]   Back Home; Open to all [Re-Done] EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 12:54 am

(I got no problem with Mika joining)

For a moment Nick saw that this guy lost his composer when he remember the death of the owners. Nick knew he wasn't a friend, but then what was he then. "You hesitated there, my friend. You're lying... But there's nothing wrong with that, I mean everyone lied. I heard that even the owners of this place lied a lot actually. Some accused them of thievery and blackmail to get as rich as they got. And they would have had more, but thankfully they were rightfully accused of treason in the nick of time."

Nick lied to tempt this man and see if he could make him make a bad move. He held one diamond between his finger as he showed it to Drake. "If you ask me I'm not the thief, they were..."
Back to top Go down
Arthas

Arthas

PostSubject: Re: Back Home; Open to all [Re-Done]   Back Home; Open to all [Re-Done] EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 5:13 am

"How dare you say such slanderous things!" Drake's temper was boiling now, he couldn't believe this...this...boy could say such a thing! "They were wrongfully accused of that treason! They're political opponent framed them! Just to throw them in prison and lock them away! He was a cruel man and so are you! My parents were no thieves! My mother and father were the best people you could ever meet before those Mesembrina bastards killed them and left me with nothing!" Drake's fury was now at it's height there was a dark presence filling the room now and slight sparks and embers flicked off of him, to the untrained eye they were nothing but it was a sign of Drake about to kill some.

"I had no family to go to! No friends, no relatives, NOTHING! I was on the run for most of my life! So you have no right to call them thieves or anything else for that matter! Either hold your tongue or i'll cut it off!" Drake's yells could be heard from a mile away all the way to the front gate. He still had his dagger out, which was now glowing slightly, and he was holding it straight at the boy's heart he didn't even now how he got there but he didn't care. He was in too much of a blind rage to notice anything else but the dagger, himself, and the boy who was surely going to die now.
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

Male Posts : 640

PostSubject: Re: Back Home; Open to all [Re-Done]   Back Home; Open to all [Re-Done] EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 5:09 pm

(This seems to be getting interesting... can I join too?)
Back to top Go down
Herensuge

Herensuge

PostSubject: Re: Back Home; Open to all [Re-Done]   Back Home; Open to all [Re-Done] EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 9:05 pm

(Well it says open to all)

'Their son eh... interesting' Nick thought as he heard Drake screaming at him. His plan had worked, he now knew who this guy really was, though he thought the plan might backfired as he saw the son getting angrier and deadly. Nick could feel the killing intent coming off him and saw the sparks coming off him, but instead of being scared Nick just smiled. This guy was definitely strong, and it had been awhile since Nick had felt so eager to fight someone.

Nick saw the guy dash toward him with his dagger in hand and anger in his face, he was barely able to dodge as he stepped to the left and spun around to be behind him. He grabbed the arm holding the dagger from behind and swept the legs to drop him to the ground. Nick stayed on top of his back and put his knee to the back of the head while holding the hand with the dagger up, immobilizing this guy. The sparks and embers stung at Nick but it wasn't anything he couldn't handle for awhile. "incrementum gravitatis quinque!" Nick increased the gravity around them by 5 times making it harder for the guy to break free.

"Rage will give you strength, but it also clouds your mind... son of the Maddox family." Nick said as he continued to hold the guy down.

Last edited by Herensuge on Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: Back Home; Open to all [Re-Done]   Back Home; Open to all [Re-Done] EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 10:53 pm

(Point taken, I just wanted to check)

Joshua had been walking around some interesting houses, some had really interesting stories behind them and he was curious to see them for himself. Though he had no original intent to enter any building. He had been looking around for a short time when he heard a really loud sound. It seemed to come from one of the houses as well.

"Aren't most of these abandoned?" Joshua thought curiously.

After the sound had faded, Joshua decided to pursue it's origin.

"Let's see what that was..." He thought as he pinpointed where he thought it had come from. A very large house, this of all places. He had heard many stories of the people inside and he also knew that it should have been abandoned for many, many years.

It didn't take much thought for him to decide he would enter the building. He started to walk towards the house.
Back to top Go down
Arthas

Arthas

PostSubject: Re: Back Home; Open to all [Re-Done]   Back Home; Open to all [Re-Done] EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 3:22 am

As soon as Drake was at the boy he was gone, "Show yourself coward! I'll rip you apart piece by piece bit by bit i'll-" he was stopped mid way through his yelling by something grabbing his arm and, just as quick, a leg being swept under him and falling towards the ground. He felt a short jab and flash of pain as the boy's knee was placed at Drake's neck and his arm was twisted upwards preventing him from stabbing the stranger.

"Get off me you coward! Get off and fight me like a man!!!" Drake yelled this guy was making him even angrier, if it was possible, by being forced to the ground. He said a quick incantation and Drake could feel the air around him getting heavy and a lot more pressure being forced upon him. "Rage will give you strength, but it also clouds your mind... son of the Maddox family."

"Shut up! I'll kill you! I'll kill you! I'll rip you apart limb by limb! I'll rip your fucking head off and feed it to a dog! I'll destroy you into oblivion!" Drake was slowly getting off the guy, ignoring the intense pain the increased pressure brought, and trying to get off of the guy. He was slowly breaking off the hold the boy had on him there was a small crack noise as one of Drake's rips broke but he didn't notice still slowly getting up.

There was another crack, has another rip broke you could clearly see a reddish color coming from Drakes leg but he still ignored the pain. Three more cracks, two more rips and a leg he was starting to bleed externally now as well his arm oozing blood and getting a nose bleed. There were slight moans of pains but they vanished quickly being replaced by grunts it was only a matter of time until Drake completely toppled the guy.
Back to top Go down
Herensuge

Herensuge

PostSubject: Re: Back Home; Open to all [Re-Done]   Back Home; Open to all [Re-Done] EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 3:59 am

This guy was not giving up, Nick could feel his grip slipping as this man was trying to force himself out. This was the kind of attitude Nick liked, someone who always fights back. "You've got heart, I'll give you that." Nick said with a pleased tone. He quickly let go of the guys arm and jumped off him, back-flipping to the other side of the room. Nick cancelled his gravity spell allowing for the man to get up easier.

"You should really stop this Maddox." Nick did not know what else to call him. "If you fight me you'll only end up worse and you will not be able to avenge your family. I do not want to be the cause of that for I know how important family is. But if you truly wish to fight me then I will not hold back! It's not in me to lose." Nick said as he got in a fighting stance, "Draco Potentiam!" Nick said his Magical Keywords. If he was going to fight then he would go all out.
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: Back Home; Open to all [Re-Done]   Back Home; Open to all [Re-Done] EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 4:42 am

Joshua had reached the door of the building. "Perhaps I should let my summons check out the building first..." Joshua thought. This being an unknown scenario, he decided to take the safe route.

"Ka tora No Vaki Noraka Kota, Ka tora No Vaki Nash Kota." Joshua summoned two swordsmen and two mages to investigate.

"Find out what's going on inside. If you see anything of interest let me know. If you are in danger, follow normal procedures." Joshua said to the team he summoned. Being made of pure black matter made it easy for them to hide in the shadows.

With this said the mages opened the door silently and the summons proceeded inside, searching for anything of interest. Joshua did follow them but he didn't leave the entrance. The summons were seeking the sounds made inside the building and it wouldn't be long before they would reach it's source.
Back to top Go down
Arthas

Arthas

PostSubject: Re: Back Home; Open to all [Re-Done]   Back Home; Open to all [Re-Done] EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 12:55 am

Drake could feel the pressure in the air ease around him, the jabbing in his neck stopping and feeling a little lighter. He slowly got up, kneeling at first but then standing up completely there was a grimace of pain upon his face. His left hand was holding his rib cage and stomach-the stomach beginning to take a reddish color-and his right arm was limp at his side. "I don't care what happens to me! I just want blood. YOUR BLOOD! And I will have it no matter what! Just so you know I won't hold back EITHER! Mea Virga!"

Down below on the ground level, Drake's staff started to shake then bolting straight upwards crashing through the floor and floating next to Drake before grabbing it and twirling it with both hands. His arm was throbbing and more blood started to drip from it he held his staff in both hands and got in a ready position holding the staff threateningly towards the boy. Drake waited for a moment then attacked! Having a slight limp, he moved forward towards the boy and brought his staff down aiming for the stranger's collarbone.
Back to top Go down
Herensuge

Herensuge

PostSubject: Re: Back Home; Open to all [Re-Done]   Back Home; Open to all [Re-Done] EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 2:47 am

Nick prepared for the worst as the staff rose from the below the floor. He thought Maddox would be quicker but it seemed he was still hurting a bit from before. Nick was able to roll to the side before the staff was swung down. He quickly got up and used his breath of fire on the floor between him and Maddox. He was fighting more seriously but he still did not want to hurt this guy anymore, there was no need for it go that far. There was now a path of fire separating Nick and Maddox. "You know people usually confuse courage with stupidity. Try not to do anything stupid..." Nick said as his eyes began to glow green. He let out a low growl as a sort of warning for Maddox to what he was getting into.
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: Back Home; Open to all [Re-Done]   Back Home; Open to all [Re-Done] EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 3:11 am

As Joshua's shadows wondered the building, there was more shouting. Joshua could make out some of the words. This was a fight, and it seemed that he was just in time for it to begin.

"Shadows, the fight is on the second floor. I want to know who are fighting and why." Joshua transmitted his thoughts to the summons. All of them immediately moved towards the second floor to investigate. Their movements were perfectly silent. One of the shadows looked into the room where the two were fighting. It notified Joshua that there was a fire though the people who were fighting were not clearly visible.

"Interesting. If that fire spreads through the house the whole building could collapse." Joshua thought to himself. "This could be interesting..." His thoughts began as to why they were fighting and at what reason there was to go all out in a place like this.
Back to top Go down
Arthas

Arthas

PostSubject: Re: Back Home; Open to all [Re-Done]   Back Home; Open to all [Re-Done] EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 3:34 am

Right before Drake could deliver the blow, his opponent rolled to the side leaving a few broken floorboards from where he stood. Drake swung his staff to where the boy rolled but a row of fire divided them the tip of his staff being caught on fire, more blood dripped from his arm he started to cough up blood as well his complexion getting paler and his green eyes getting drowsy. He knew that he would eventually collapse from the loss of blood.

The boy said some words, which sounded miles away from Drake but he could still hear the last bit "Try not to do anything stupid..." his opponent's eyes started to glow green and he let out a low growl in warning, the growl seeming dragon like. "I'm not scared of you. Hell I know i'll die from blood loss pretty soon or at the very least go unconscious so I might as well go all out!" Drake was leaning on his staff when he said this, he reached for his dagger and threw it into the flames hoping to at least injure the guy.

He reached for his other dagger, spinning it in his right hand moving it from the right to the left, small flames emitting from it. "Ritu Rinar Raterar! Omne flammans flamma purgatus, domine extinctionis et signum regenerationis, in mea manu ens inimicum edat! Flagrantia Rubicans!" Drake knew it was a weak spell but it was only a distraction until the main event.
Back to top Go down
Herensuge

Herensuge

PostSubject: Re: Back Home; Open to all [Re-Done]   Back Home; Open to all [Re-Done] EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 3:51 am

Nick heard the words coming from Maddox and now he knew, this guy was stupidly brave. "So you'll die fighting me just because i said some mean things... that sounds pretty stup- Agh." Nick did not finish the sentence as a dagger impaled him on his left arm. He grunted ad he quickly pulled the dagger out. "Have it your way then." With the dagger in his right hand Nick pulled back and threw the dagger as hard as he could to where Maddox. Nick could barely make his figure through the fire and he could tell where he was by the sound of his voice. As Nick threw the dagger he chanted, "Incrementum gravitatis quinque!" Nick tried to increase the gravity around Maddox so that he wouldn't be able to dodge the attack.
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: Back Home; Open to all [Re-Done]   Back Home; Open to all [Re-Done] EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 4:35 pm

The shadows heard everything being said and stealthily moved into the room. They were slowly getting a better idea of who was fighting and what kind of magic users they were.

"The fire is slowly spreading through the house... Despite the fact that this is getting interesting, this isn't going to end well." Joshua thought as he saw flames in the next room over. He figured that neither of the two fighting would be paying attention to the consequences. At this rate, the whole house will collapse. Depending on what they do next, it could be sooner than later. Joshua decided to move away from the fire and exit the home. He did, at least have his shadows inside.
Back to top Go down
Arthas

Arthas

PostSubject: Re: Back Home; Open to all [Re-Done]   Back Home; Open to all [Re-Done] EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 4:32 am

Drake could hear the yell coming from his opponent knowing that his dagger hit it's mark. He was getting weaker by the second staggering a couple times, growing paler, and sweat was dripping from his face-but that could have been from the intense heat of the flames. They were spreading faster now, the flames at least 12 feet high-as high as the ceiling-and wood was beginning to fall from the ceiling, there were stray flames which licked Drake's arms and fingers leaving scorch marks on them.

Then out of the flames came his dagger spinning like a saw towards his face, right in the nick of time Drake dodged the dagger being impaled into his right leg. "ARGH! I think it's time I finished this once and for all!" Drake pulled the dagger out of his leg and threw it on the ground sticking it in the breaking floor boards, he put his second dagger in its sheath and reached for his staff. He heard the boy say a few words and the gravity around Drake started to increase, pressuring him down onto his knees but he didn't care and began to chant his most powerful spell, which afterwards would leave him unconscious for sure.

Reaching out with his staff, Drake began to chant "Ritu Rinar Raterar! Gather o spirits of darkness and fire, merge with the spirits of lightning and wind to destroy my enemies with incredible power! Acerbus Tempestas Fulgur: Flamma Vortex!" A flaming tornado with black lightning formed sucking the fire into it and blasting a hole threw the side of the room with a loud BOOM.
Back to top Go down
Herensuge

Herensuge

PostSubject: Re: Back Home; Open to all [Re-Done]   Back Home; Open to all [Re-Done] EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 3:00 pm

Nick saw as a tornado began to form in the small room, made out of dark matter. Nick could feel himself being pulled in but was able to stand his ground, however the flames that were separating Nick and Maddox were now being consumed by the tornado, it was now a dark fiery lighting tornado of doom. Nick whistled in astonishment, "Wow, that's a pretty cool attack." Nick said as he stood infront of the tornado, however he did not have time to be amazed as this was a rather dangerous situation.

Nick crossed his arms in a defensive position and quickly began his dragon transformation before they tornado reached him, but he was a tad late. About midway of transforming the tornado reached him and sent him flying through the wall to the outside of the house with a big explosion. While falling to the backyard Nick finished his transformation as he landed on the ground in his dragon form. "Ow ow ow ow" Nick thought as he was hurting. That attack was much more powerful than he thought it would be, if he had taken that attack in human form he might've not been able to stand. Nick had burn wounds all over his body but it wasn't anything too serious, however due to the pain he knew he should stop fighting, or he would end up like Maddox. Nick got to his feet and flew back to the room where he just was, noticing how the room was all burnt and destroyed. Maddox was still on his apparently still conscious for a little while longer. Nick slowly walked up to him looking hims straight in the eyes, "You did good." Nick told him telepathically before he fell unconscious.

Nick was about to transform back to human and look for first aid, when he suddenly got a whiff of a scent that was a bit familiar to him. The scent was calm and dark at the same time, just like someone he had met not long ago. "Don't you think it's time you came out of hiding shadow summoner, or should I say Joshua instead." Nick told Joshua telepathically now knowing that he was here. "Come here and help me with this guy."
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: Back Home; Open to all [Re-Done]   Back Home; Open to all [Re-Done] EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 7:52 pm

Joshua was away from the house when the tornado went off. He knew what was happening because of his shadows but with that attack he was cut back to one shadow mage who was outside of the danger zone. He saw a dragon fly out the wall and knew who it was at that point. It wasn't long until the dragon returned to the room to see his opponent. When Joshua heard the telepathic thought he knew he was found out.

"I'm surprised to see you here, Dragon." He knew that Nick would be awaiting a response. "I found you're fight amusing."

Switching frequencies, he started to talk to his last shadow. Luckily he could hold this shadow stable enough so it wouldn't vanish at a time like this. "Let me take control of you." Joshua told his summon. Joshua was far enough away that there was no need for him to go back into the house but his shadow would suffice.

Finding a safe spot, Joshua hid and took control of his shadow. The shadow walked into the room, under Joshua's control. "We should get out of this house." The summon spoke in Joshua's voice. "Toraga." He spoke and a shadow wall appeared underneath the unconscious man. With the concentration that Joshua had he slowly moved both his wall and the unconscious man with it towards the giant hole in the wall. More rubble started to collapse from the ceiling as they moved. The building hadn't much more than a minute before it would completely collapse. He would waste no time with getting this man out of the building. This whole experience was interesting to him and Joshua was curious to see who this powerful mage was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back Home; Open to all [Re-Done]   Back Home; Open to all [Re-Done] Empty

Back to top Go down

Back Home; Open to all [Re-Done]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next