Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tairus Character Modifications

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crypt96

Crypt96

Male Posts : 404

Tairus Character Modifications Empty
PostSubject: Tairus Character Modifications   Tairus Character Modifications EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:04 pm

Account Name: Crypt96

Character: Tairus

Change:

Added MP, SP, and Drachma
Spoiler:

Remove "Spoiler:" in profile as quoted
Spoiler:

Bold "Fear of Water," "Short-Tempered," and "Spell Delay" as quoted
Remove "Description:" as quoted
Spoiler:

Spell Changes
Spoiler:

Stat changes
Spoiler:

Sources:
Where am I?

Dragon Training

Journey to Tharsis

A New Face (Open to 1)

Last edited by Crypt96 on Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

PostSubject: Re: Tairus Character Modifications   Tairus Character Modifications EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 1:45 am

can someone finish this?
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Tairus Character Modifications   Tairus Character Modifications EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 1:53 am

DAISUKE~!!!
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: Tairus Character Modifications   Tairus Character Modifications EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 9:07 am

-Modifications Semi-Completed-

Total of 9SP, 6MP and 570,000 Drachma have been confirmed and added to the profile.
Stats have been changed.
Spoiler have been removed.
Skills & Disciplines have been bold
"Description:" in Spell Delay in Skills & Disciplines Removed.

Ember Hellfire technique added however not available yet therefore stroked in profile for the time being.

Discussion:
Rank of Ember Arrow and Ember First have not been reduced
Technique, Ember Hellfire
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Tairus Character Modifications   Tairus Character Modifications EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 9:38 am

For the discussion, is it alright to reduced the rank 5 Ember Arrow and Ember Fist to rank 4?
This is a rare case or at least to me that is so what are the other mod's opinions?

Next, about Ember Hellfire.
Perhaps the incantation should be slightly lengthened.
The Range should most probably be shortened. My suggestion for now would be 15:20:25 instead since I never know when you might add another charge into it incressing the range again.

Speaking of the charge, I've a little suggestion whereby Tairus has to be highly vulnerable during his charge. Anyone up to this suggestion?
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

PostSubject: Re: Tairus Character Modifications   Tairus Character Modifications EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 7:27 pm

yes he is open to attacks while he is charging. i just thought it was obvous. but Tai was always away from battle or only used his first charge when attacking and waits for his opponent to be down or letting others attack the enemy else to go to higher charges...

and Ember Hellfire needs a longer incantation?

i will look up some extensions for the current one... i am sorry if it didnt meet requirements...

and the range is just was i looked up for an average flamethrower in the army so i threw it in. if it need to be shortened then i will think and talk about it with others...

the down grade for the other 2 moves are because Tai had a slight overpowerness and i thought it would be right to downgrade them...

nobody's perfect so lets hear some ways to fix this up a bit! :)
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

Male Posts : 640

PostSubject: Re: Tairus Character Modifications   Tairus Character Modifications EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 10:21 pm

Almost every character on this forum has some sort of overpowered type ability/abilities. I wouldn't worry about downgrading abilities.
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

PostSubject: Re: Tairus Character Modifications   Tairus Character Modifications EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 9:21 pm

ok then. lets keep the spells the same and find ways to fix the move i am trying to add. what needs to be done to fix the move Ember Hellfire which in japanese is translated in many ways but i chose "Enbaherufaia" because it was the easiest to remember. but if extra incantations are needed then i will try to cram some japanese in there...

and maybe to change the ember hellfire rank to 5 aswell would be appreciated. i didnt know i had 16 stat points...

and maybe there are suggestions to the incantation changes:

1. Enbaherufaiabureizu (Ember Hellfire Blaze)
2. Enbaherufaia kogeki (Ember Hellfire Attack)
3. any others you can help me think of and ill translate it to japanese or you can translate by google translate. either/or is fine.

idk how big you guys want it...
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

PostSubject: Re: Tairus Character Modifications   Tairus Character Modifications EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 3:34 am

Daisuke wrote:
-Modifications Semi-Completed-

Total of 9SP, 6MP and 570,000 Drachma have been confirmed and added to the profile.
Stats have been changed.
Spoiler have been removed.
Skills & Disciplines have been bold
"Description:" in Spell Delay in Skills & Disciplines Removed.

Ember Hellfire technique added however not available yet therefore stroked in profile for the time being.

Discussion:
Rank of Ember Arrow and Ember First have not been reduced
Technique, Ember Hellfire

dramcha not added yet and sources not added! damn im bout to it myself so you wont be bothered and i wont hafta wait...
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Tairus Character Modifications   Tairus Character Modifications EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 4:03 am

The incantation is useless anyways but I thought a single word incantation was more for basic spells.

So ya' want Ember Hellfire to Rank 5? Update the first post then.

A rank 5 is overpowered?! It most probably still is even by deranking it... Beside i've sometimes seen a low rank spells sounding more greater than higher rank spells. Its already a mess but seems like we're lazy to fix it up... 'for now'?

Sources and Drachma added anyhow. Somehow I left out the drachma and forgotten the sources was there... I should check all the profiles sooner or later again =="
Back to top Go down
B★RS
Admin
B★RS

Female Posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: Tairus Character Modifications   Tairus Character Modifications EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 6:55 am

Will needs to make a Spell Rank Tier.. cause no one knows how powerful a silent, short (one word or up to like five), or full incantation is when compared to each-other.
Like, is a Full (about ten or more words) Incantation Rank 5 Spell beat a No Incantation Rank 6, are they even, about the same, etc. ? No one knows.

btw ~ this post has nothing to do with this topic
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

PostSubject: Re: Tairus Character Modifications   Tairus Character Modifications EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 4:25 am

the incantation is in japanese and japanese sometimes like to fuse words to make it one. sorta like: wassup or sup being what is up. and stuff like that but japanese do it grammatically correct in their language or other... i saw a 4 word incantation in english to be one big japanese word and "Arrow of fire" or "Fire Arrow" (i forgot which) is "Hi no ya" to make it super short...Ember: "Enba" + Hellfire: "Herufaia" = Enbaherufaia! yay! i could add "-en" to make it Ember Hellfire Blaze: "Enbaherufaia-en".
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Tairus Character Modifications   Tairus Character Modifications EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 2:46 am

Anyways no deranking for now and you can still upgrade the rank if you want of Ember Hellfire to 5, just edit your first post like said earlier.

Also, just make up a sort of phrase and use a translator or something to get the incantation.

I still don't understand how your charges work but if possible I'd prefer if you'd only have 1 range in each technique.

Also "Leaves burns on Tairus if the he has below 12 strength." in Ember Hellfire, wasn't neccessary...If you insist to have it, I'll make the conditions for you instead.
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

PostSubject: Re: Tairus Character Modifications   Tairus Character Modifications EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 3:02 am

i didnt think it would take this long to approve the move and i have used it in the past and i made it burn Tai when he used it like a punishment for using something above rank
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Tairus Character Modifications   Tairus Character Modifications EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 10:22 am

Is this done? None of the others seem to be.
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

PostSubject: Re: Tairus Character Modifications   Tairus Character Modifications EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 10:20 pm

it was...

i think the site lost the time it was done... but i revamped my character.

so my moves have changed.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Tairus Character Modifications   Tairus Character Modifications EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 11:45 pm

So I can do the modification or...? :P
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

PostSubject: Re: Tairus Character Modifications   Tairus Character Modifications EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 2:49 pm

you you told me to revamp, i took out the old skills and put in new ones... im a char mod so i just did it... ill show you the old and new to compare if you want. but this post was long forgotten. you just revived it from the dead. :3
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Tairus Character Modifications   Tairus Character Modifications EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 12:14 am

If you already added the changes to your thread (you're not supposed to but oh well Disappearance), then lock it and move it to the finished applications. :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tairus Character Modifications   Tairus Character Modifications Empty

Back to top Go down

Tairus Character Modifications

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1