Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

how does this sound for the Necklace charm for Tairus? still in progress

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crypt96

Crypt96

Male Posts : 404

how does this sound for the Necklace charm for Tairus? still in progress Empty
PostSubject: how does this sound for the Necklace charm for Tairus? still in progress   how does this sound for the Necklace charm for Tairus? still in progress EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:04 pm

[NECKLACE CHARM] The charm that supports his offensive spells and protects him from things that would normally kill him or endanger his life.
(Descriptions/Effects) The crimson red, Elder Dragon Blood Stone charm on his necklace provides protection to keep to user alive by supporting the users life to live to its fullest potential (in Tairus' case, to live most of his 10,000+ Earth year lifespan).
Dragon's Will When attacked by a deadly force, the charm keeps the body alive but not the mind. If he is defeated and looks dead, he most likely is not dead but unconscious and trying to recover. Recovery will be somewhat human but faster (not GOD FAST like ribs, spine, skull and arm bones shattered to micro pieces and heals in a few days, hours or even seconds. NOT HAPPENING DOOD! UR BETTER OFF DEAD!). If he breaks an arm it might take a week to heal considering its not majorly broken.
Dragon's Fire When charging a fire spell the potency of the spell is improved.
Instead of a black smear of your skin, you would get an "ouchie! i should not have touched the toaster while it was on."

i was gonna drop Dragon's Fire but i thought that would kill the purpose of a "Dragon Blood Stone"

i need Dragon's Will Because i already stated
Quote :
His mother gave him the necklace to protect his life and the ones he would find and come to love.

Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: how does this sound for the Necklace charm for Tairus? still in progress   how does this sound for the Necklace charm for Tairus? still in progress EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:07 pm

I dont think you can start off with items that powerful. Thats why i said tie everything to your magic,not some items
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

PostSubject: Re: how does this sound for the Necklace charm for Tairus? still in progress   how does this sound for the Necklace charm for Tairus? still in progress EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:55 pm

ok i just wanted to make sure so no Dragon's fire?
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

PostSubject: Re: how does this sound for the Necklace charm for Tairus? still in progress   how does this sound for the Necklace charm for Tairus? still in progress EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 6:14 pm

because it ties so well with he History... And its not like he knows what the effects are so to him its like natural like that. he doesnt know that the charms give some power.
Quote :
Tairus knows not where he recieved the necklace and ring...

Quote :
...since he has lost his memory.

Quote :
...the seals holding Tairus down had broken due to the lack of magic on Earth. The seals could no longer hold him or his memories so he would awake powerless and lost.

Quote :
The group leader notices [Tairus and Layn] stops the group to examine [Tairus and Layn]. The leader glares at Tairus... and sees something that an ordinary man might not see and replied, "...i see great potential in you...the path is not for an ordinary man, [but] you may be able to walk it with your potential."
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: how does this sound for the Necklace charm for Tairus? still in progress   how does this sound for the Necklace charm for Tairus? still in progress EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 6:22 pm

You can still use it, but you probably cant get 2 abilities off a starting item. Especially not the first one.
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

PostSubject: Re: how does this sound for the Necklace charm for Tairus? still in progress   how does this sound for the Necklace charm for Tairus? still in progress EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 6:43 pm

ok gotcha! so the Dragon's fire is gone! *BEEP*

Dragon's Fire When charging a fire spell the potency of the spell is improved.
Instead of a black smear of your skin, you would get an "ouchie! i should not have touched the toaster while it was on."
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

PostSubject: Re: how does this sound for the Necklace charm for Tairus? still in progress   how does this sound for the Necklace charm for Tairus? still in progress EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 6:57 pm

How about the Ring Charm (named: Destroyer's Emblem)
i thought about Destroyer's Doko (Destroyer's Pupil) but it clashed with the story so i thiought instead of getting better rings i keep the same ring and i just get experience and rank up and then unlock the newer abilities as i progress and not have every ability all at one time.

(RING CHARM) The charm that promotes offensive spells.
(Descriptions/Effects) The 6-pointed star charm on his ring creates a starter flame to expand or multiply at will for attacks.
Ember Charge The lowest level fire charge that supports "Ember" charged attacks. Maximum charge level is 3. For Noobs.
Flare Charge The next to lowest fire charge that supports "Flare" charged attacks. Maximum charge level is 5. For those "think-they-know-it-all" Noobs.
Charge The close to decent fire charge that supports "" charged attacks. Maximum charge level is 8. For Becoming Players~.
Charge The decent fire charge that "" charged attacks. Maximum charge level is 12. For "been there, done that. oh snap! this is new!" Players

the 2 blank bottom Charges are for better spells than noob level but not better than Intermediate level. still the first ring and i thought that as i progress i would complete Ember and like at Rank 4-5 i would get Flare and then later on i would get the last two (not at same time).

i still havent come up with names for the last two for a few reasons's.
firstly, if you dissapprove i would hav wasted time with the names and stuff.
secondly, i dont know if all the words for flame or fire sound noobie
i.e. Inferno sounds strong. Firestorm sounds really strong. Flashfire sound very fast. and all these and more sound "not noobie"
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: how does this sound for the Necklace charm for Tairus? still in progress   how does this sound for the Necklace charm for Tairus? still in progress EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:50 pm

Again, all of these can by tied to your character, if you changed your magic a little at least.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: how does this sound for the Necklace charm for Tairus? still in progress   how does this sound for the Necklace charm for Tairus? still in progress EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:23 pm

I think the best way is too leave your profile as it is and only use the ring for storyline purposes, that means, you can't use it on another player until it's officially on your profile as a skill/technique. However, as you go on missions and get more MP, you can add it as a spell. :)
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how does this sound for the Necklace charm for Tairus? still in progress   how does this sound for the Necklace charm for Tairus? still in progress Empty

Back to top Go down

how does this sound for the Necklace charm for Tairus? still in progress

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1