Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tairus by Crypt96 *re-edited-ed* *picture Drawn! need color :3*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Crypt96

Crypt96

Male Posts : 404

Tairus by Crypt96 *re-edited-ed* *picture Drawn! need color :3* Empty
PostSubject: Tairus by Crypt96 *re-edited-ed* *picture Drawn! need color :3*   Tairus by Crypt96 *re-edited-ed* *picture Drawn! need color :3* EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 6:34 pm

Name: Tairus
Nickname: Tai
Age: he appears to be 15. (true age is 2065 Earth years. 11 Reposition cycles.)
Height: 5'8"
Weight:135 lbs.
Groups: N/A
Affiliation: Neutral
Blood-type: O
Likes: Appears to like music, rock and roll particularly, heat and dry.
Dislikes: Being Restrained, classical music, cold and wet.
Fears: Anesthetics, doctors in white coats, and freezing to death.
Physical Description: This "man" looks like he could be every woman's dark mysterious dreamy guy. He has black strait and spiked hair, dark black killer eyes, pale white skin, slighty slumped over, and fang like teeth (appears to be made by expert dentistry).
Spoiler:
Magic Keywords: "Aoru!"
Ki or Magic? Magic
Clothing: He likes to wear black T-shirts with blue jeans, but he can be bare chested.
Accessories: He has a chain with a Blood Stone attached to it and a ring with strange 6-pointed star shaped symbol; both seems to glow occasionally.
Extra:
Picture:
Spoiler:

Personality

Tairus is a silent boy with a cool head. He has not hurt or killed anyone since he has lost his memory. he seems to be polite to everyone despite his dark past. he seems in control of his emotions and speaks only when spoken to. He has a strong will to protect the ones closest to him, such as his chosen partner (which is the person he has seen and favored the most of up until his separation with her).
Spoiler:

History

Tairus is a descendant of the high class Destroyers who went mad with power. Relieved of his duty Tairus escapes and begins his journey to where he is now.

Spoiler:

Class
Destroyer = a mix of Combat Mage and Melee Combat Fighter

Weaponry/Equipment
[Destroyer Emblem] The ring charm that promotes offensive spells for a Destroyer.
(Descriptions/Effects) A 6-pointed star charm on his ring.

[Dragon Blood Stone] The necklace charm that protects him from things that would normally kill him or endanger his life.
(Descriptions/Effects) The crimson red, Elder Dragon Blood Stone charm on his necklace provides him with protection to keep to user alive by supporting the users life to live to its fullest potential (in Tairus' case, to live most of his 10,000+ Earth year lifespan).
Dragon's Blood Give the user a boost to his immune system to to decrease the chance of ailments.

Stats – 63
Strength: 13
Accuracy: 13
Endurance: 17
Speed: 13
Intelligence: 7

Stat Points Earned: 0|18
Jewels Earned: 1,070,000

Sources:
Where am I? 1MP, 2SP and 50,000Drachma
Dragon Training 2SP, 1MP & 150,000 Drachma
Journey to Tharsis 3 SP, 2 MP and 210,000 Drachma
A New Face (Open to 1) 2 SP, 2 MP and 160,000 Drachma
Story Line 9 SP, 7 MP

Skills & Disciplines:
Spoken Magic: Tairus speaks "Aoru" to "sheathe" his fire. To unsheathe the fire, he relaxes. If he can't relax, he can't unsheathe.
Short Tempered: He prefers finishing fights quickly. Slow, long fights bother him and usually bring anger to him, thus his anger make him rather unpredictable and... "mad with power" and leaves him unable to think clearly and often attacks recklessly.
Fear of Water: Tai is fearful of water and swimming. That being said, he cant swim, handle boat rides without being sick and is fond of dry climates. This makes him irritated with water and can weaken him slightly.

Magic Name: Spoken Fire Magic

Magic Type: Element = Fire, Offensive

MP/KP Earned: 0|13

Magic Description: Tairus will speak his incantation to "sheathe" his fire, then he is able to attack after "Aoru" with other incantations.

Techniques: 21/23

Scorching Javelin - (5)
Type: Offensive
Incantation: Yol Bir Ro
Range: 25m
Effect: Using the flame generated from "Aoru," Tairus launches a flaming spear of fire at the enemy. The spear has some penetrating effect to pierce barriers.

Flash Fire - (5)
Incantation: Yol
Range: 5m Leaves burns ; anyone looking at it is left dazed from the flash
Effect: Throws his fist, filled with the "Aoru" to cause a flashbang effect. In the range the explosion is an equal to a grenade.

Ember Hellfire - (5)
Incantation: Fire from Abyss, hear my call; burn the unworthy, burn them all.
Range: A Flamthrower's range
Effects: The attack sends a wide flamethrower like effect that widens as it reaches farther. it leaves a napalm type fire on those affected.

Hellfire's Chains of Binding - (5)
Type: Immobilize
Incantation: Chai Yol dovor kin Rah
Range: "Reasonable and not miles away" range
Effects: Chains, that are on fire...of course, rise from the ground, bind the target, and burns the target where the chains contact. The chains move roughly like a shunpo.

Shunpo - (1)
Type: Evasive
Incantation: Shu
Range: Roughly 12m-18m
Effects: Tairus dashes almost instantaneously to a destination leaving an image of himself that looks like a heat wave. Tairus does not need "Aoru" to Shunpo.[code][quote]Story Line

Last edited by Crypt96 on Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:25 am; edited 67 times in total
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: Tairus by Crypt96 *re-edited-ed* *picture Drawn! need color :3*   Tairus by Crypt96 *re-edited-ed* *picture Drawn! need color :3* EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:24 pm

We're gonna need an actual description of your magic, not stylized text.

And im not entirely sure if we can let you use 4 elements at once from a ring, while the ring makes weapons without any techniques.
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

PostSubject: Re: Tairus by Crypt96 *re-edited-ed* *picture Drawn! need color :3*   Tairus by Crypt96 *re-edited-ed* *picture Drawn! need color :3* EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 8:15 pm

explain what you mean an actual desciption? and stylized text so i may make corrections.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Tairus by Crypt96 *re-edited-ed* *picture Drawn! need color :3*   Tairus by Crypt96 *re-edited-ed* *picture Drawn! need color :3* EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 8:17 pm

Then your going to need actual techniques, not just "He can control all fire everywhere"

And still need a description of what your magic does. Like what type of magic it is, how it works, and what its spells entail.

EX:

Fire Magic

-This user can coontrol fire in any shape he wants, molding it into shapes and attacks. It is all offensive, and has no defensive spells

Last edited by Umibouzu on Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

PostSubject: Re: Tairus by Crypt96 *re-edited-ed* *picture Drawn! need color :3*   Tairus by Crypt96 *re-edited-ed* *picture Drawn! need color :3* EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 8:18 pm

one more thing... i need help with the spells and techniques
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

PostSubject: Re: Tairus by Crypt96 *re-edited-ed* *picture Drawn! need color :3*   Tairus by Crypt96 *re-edited-ed* *picture Drawn! need color :3* EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 8:22 pm

ok. thats easy! i meant that he creates a flame on his hand and from there however his skill or expierence is he can expand the flame size or tempurature. i was thinking his first move would be a ember punch which is a punch with a small flare on his knuckles.

how is that?

do i keep this or different idea?
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Tairus by Crypt96 *re-edited-ed* *picture Drawn! need color :3*   Tairus by Crypt96 *re-edited-ed* *picture Drawn! need color :3* EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:14 pm

Actually your spells would be rather minor cause they're restricted to a ring, and 4 elements is entirely absurd, even with 2 objects. Go for one GOOD one, rather than using all 4 with sub-par techniques
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

PostSubject: Re: Tairus by Crypt96 *re-edited-ed* *picture Drawn! need color :3*   Tairus by Crypt96 *re-edited-ed* *picture Drawn! need color :3* EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:34 pm

i have now 1 element per artifact i change it
fire and water
ring and necklace
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

PostSubject: Re: Tairus by Crypt96 *re-edited-ed* *picture Drawn! need color :3*   Tairus by Crypt96 *re-edited-ed* *picture Drawn! need color :3* EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:35 pm

i made a set of spells i dont knwo if i did the spells right... i think they are noobie.... opinion?
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Tairus by Crypt96 *re-edited-ed* *picture Drawn! need color :3*   Tairus by Crypt96 *re-edited-ed* *picture Drawn! need color :3* EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:40 pm

Your first two spells are kinda redudant, they do the same thing as two basic spells: Ardescat and Cura. except cura doesnt create a barrier.

I still think it'd be easier to go with just Fire, since healing and fighting dont mix, at all.

Take those points and make a Sagitta Magica (which is ALWAYS USEFUL)
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

PostSubject: Re: Tairus by Crypt96 *re-edited-ed* *picture Drawn! need color :3*   Tairus by Crypt96 *re-edited-ed* *picture Drawn! need color :3* EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 2:52 am

I THINK I DID IT THIS TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 OOHHH YEAAA!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

Male Posts : 1120

PostSubject: Re: Tairus by Crypt96 *re-edited-ed* *picture Drawn! need color :3*   Tairus by Crypt96 *re-edited-ed* *picture Drawn! need color :3* EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 3:09 pm

This is my personal preference, but I think you should add incantations~ If you do, which is entirely up to you, they don't even have to be long! Also, you need a rank for Ember, it needs to be at least 1 for you to be able to use it.
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

PostSubject: Re: Tairus by Crypt96 *re-edited-ed* *picture Drawn! need color :3*   Tairus by Crypt96 *re-edited-ed* *picture Drawn! need color :3* EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 3:19 pm

Don't forget to tally up the ranks and put them in Techniques!
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

PostSubject: Re: Tairus by Crypt96 *re-edited-ed* *picture Drawn! need color :3*   Tairus by Crypt96 *re-edited-ed* *picture Drawn! need color :3* EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:03 pm

I think it's good so far~ 1/2 approval~
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: Tairus by Crypt96 *re-edited-ed* *picture Drawn! need color :3*   Tairus by Crypt96 *re-edited-ed* *picture Drawn! need color :3* EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:49 am

Didnt ya'll notice this earlier?:

Quote :
Techniques: 6/15

Anyways, my turn. Please do provide an image of your character for a better perception given to other.

Quote :

his life span is much longer than an avergae human... in fact, his life span is X5000 longer than an average human...

You could still die like an average human right? It may not be immortal like living forever but there should be a possibility of this character dying even before reach the limit of his life span I suppose. Note that this part of the statement in the persoanality, its more of a characteristic but whatever... I ain't really sure where else you should state this anyways.

Based your history, which is on another thread... What happened to Tai and Layn upon reach Mundus Magicus? Was Layn, Tai's precious one whom got seperated from him like said:

Quote :

He has a strong will to protect the ones closest to him, such as his chosen partner (which is the person he has seen and favored the most of up until his separation with her)

Quote :

Weaponry/Equipment
His fists, with some kind of charms on his necklace and ring. The necklace charm promotes defensive abilities. The ring, offensive.
He can spawn weapons of fire such as fire swords, flame spears, etc. with the magic on his ring, but this ability is promoted at later ranks.

His fist is not a weapon not an equipment, its part of his body...
Anyways. just arrange his nechlace and ring according to their effects like this:
(Weapons/Equipments) - (Descriptions/Effects)
Also, the weapons spawn from the ring must be in a technique or else it would deem no harm at all.

Quote :

Endure - (2)
Type: Support
Incantation: Haya!
Range: Self
Effect: Gives Tairus a +5 point boost to Endurance.

How long does it last followed by its cooldown.

Quote :

Ember Arrow - (2)
Incantation: Hi no ya!
Range: Distant
Effect: Using the flame generated from Ember, Tairus launches arrows of fire at the enemy. The number of arrows is equivalent to the charge of Ember.

Ember Fist - (2)
Incantation: Kasai panchi!
Range: Close
Effect: Uses the flame generated from Ember to punch the enemy with a fist of fire. Damage dealt is equivalent to the charge of Ember.

What are these 'charge of Ember' anyways?
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Tairus by Crypt96 *re-edited-ed* *picture Drawn! need color :3*   Tairus by Crypt96 *re-edited-ed* *picture Drawn! need color :3* EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:04 am

Endure is +4.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Crypt96

Crypt96

PostSubject: Re: Tairus by Crypt96 *re-edited-ed* *picture Drawn! need color :3*   Tairus by Crypt96 *re-edited-ed* *picture Drawn! need color :3* EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 3:26 pm

i used to have a move called "Ember" but umi tols me to get rid of it... so i do need to change that... ty for point that out... ill get to the mistakes soon..
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Tairus by Crypt96 *re-edited-ed* *picture Drawn! need color :3*   Tairus by Crypt96 *re-edited-ed* *picture Drawn! need color :3* EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:30 pm

If you use Sagitta Ignis and your Ember Punch, you should be good on techniques Crypt
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Male Posts : 409

PostSubject: Re: Tairus by Crypt96 *re-edited-ed* *picture Drawn! need color :3*   Tairus by Crypt96 *re-edited-ed* *picture Drawn! need color :3* EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:36 pm

Say your Magic Type (Offensive, defensive, supportive), its pretty much offensive

You need Magic Description

I'm not to fond of the Dragons Will making him hard to kill permanently. I would understand that any normal human(a knife or bullet) would not be able to kill him. But there are many high power people here that would be able to kill him. I will agree on the part that you can heal your body with time.
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

PostSubject: Re: Tairus by Crypt96 *re-edited-ed* *picture Drawn! need color :3*   Tairus by Crypt96 *re-edited-ed* *picture Drawn! need color :3* EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:24 pm

welll.... thats just so his mother wont have to see his boy, Tairus, dead. it would make her happy... :)
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Tairus by Crypt96 *re-edited-ed* *picture Drawn! need color :3*   Tairus by Crypt96 *re-edited-ed* *picture Drawn! need color :3* EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 4:53 am

I dont get it...
Back to top Go down
B★RS
Admin
B★RS

Female Posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: Tairus by Crypt96 *re-edited-ed* *picture Drawn! need color :3*   Tairus by Crypt96 *re-edited-ed* *picture Drawn! need color :3* EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 5:02 am

You made them rage-quit the forumz
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Tairus by Crypt96 *re-edited-ed* *picture Drawn! need color :3*   Tairus by Crypt96 *re-edited-ed* *picture Drawn! need color :3* EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 5:03 am

Lol, i tried to help him. But whatever, he was Kyle's friend. He was just about to be approved too :(
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: Tairus by Crypt96 *re-edited-ed* *picture Drawn! need color :3*   Tairus by Crypt96 *re-edited-ed* *picture Drawn! need color :3* EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 6:17 am

-Character Application Abolished-
Creator, Crypt96, gave up on this character.

-This topic has been moved-
An automatic message
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

PostSubject: Re: Tairus by Crypt96 *re-edited-ed* *picture Drawn! need color :3*   Tairus by Crypt96 *re-edited-ed* *picture Drawn! need color :3* EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 8:26 pm

I have extreme stare contested the computer screen and looked for anything that might cause reediting and i have returned this character to the drawing board multiple times fixing these errors...

i came up with this almost final product and i await responses...

i fixed the many issues that came up in moar than one lap and hope this approval comes earlier than my first attempt.

if there are still errors, i hope they are minor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tairus by Crypt96 *re-edited-ed* *picture Drawn! need color :3*   Tairus by Crypt96 *re-edited-ed* *picture Drawn! need color :3* Empty

Back to top Go down

Tairus by Crypt96 *re-edited-ed* *picture Drawn! need color :3*

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next