Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Death Note Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Eri

Eri

Death Note Game - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Note Game   Death Note Game - Page 3 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 11:00 pm

Seems fun, could I join next game?
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

Female Posts : 511

PostSubject: Re: Death Note Game   Death Note Game - Page 3 EmptySun May 09, 2010 4:31 am

I died... Sadness
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Female Posts : 912

PostSubject: Re: Death Note Game   Death Note Game - Page 3 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 7:20 am

Kyle's still living; maybe it's his plan to cast suspicion on himself, to make it look like someone else is; okay, I don't know what I'm saying...

But, my vote goes on Kyle. Sorry. Sadness
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Death Note Game   Death Note Game - Page 3 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 7:22 am

Voting closes at 10:00 PM, tonight. +8.00 GMT.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

Male Posts : 1120

PostSubject: Re: Death Note Game   Death Note Game - Page 3 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 2:07 pm

Everyone's trying to kill me! I vote Rose!
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Death Note Game   Death Note Game - Page 3 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 11:10 pm

I'm going to extend it - since if Rie and Aeon don't vote, Kira automatically wins; that's no fun. Horrified
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Male Posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: Death Note Game   Death Note Game - Page 3 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 12:36 pm

Sorry! Blush Life got to me. Anyway, I vote Kairu! He's being shifty...
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

Female Posts : 356

PostSubject: Re: Death Note Game   Death Note Game - Page 3 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 12:51 pm

Sadness Sadness Sadness I don't know who to vote for. *cries*
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Death Note Game   Death Note Game - Page 3 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 12:52 pm

Well you'll die if you don't... Horrified
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

PostSubject: Re: Death Note Game   Death Note Game - Page 3 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 12:54 pm

William wrote:
Well you'll die if you don't... Horrified
And I'll die if I do, a no win situation.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Death Note Game   Death Note Game - Page 3 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 12:54 pm

You won't die - if you get Kira; remember the fact that Kira's death happen after the voting death. So it's up to you. :3
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

PostSubject: Re: Death Note Game   Death Note Game - Page 3 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 12:57 pm

I'm going with Kyle on this. *goes off to die quietly in a corner.*

Last edited by Rie on Thu May 13, 2010 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Death Note Game   Death Note Game - Page 3 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 12:58 pm

Voting's ended.

REMEMBER!

You can only die by:

1. Voted to death.
2. Missed two votes in a row.
3. Killed by death note.
4. Being the only innocent alive when there's still a Kira alive.
Back to top Go down
Ken

Ken

Male Posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: Death Note Game   Death Note Game - Page 3 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 1:36 pm

I'd like to join next game too and hopefully not die... *Sweat drop*
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

PostSubject: Re: Death Note Game   Death Note Game - Page 3 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 1:38 pm

We're all gonna die.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Death Note Game   Death Note Game - Page 3 EmptySun May 16, 2010 10:39 am

The annoyance of the villagers reached its peak, as day-by-day, people were killed in the most distraught ways by the 'murderer' and even themselves. Mass chaos easily reached the villagers. "It's him, it has to be..." Another growls.

"I'm not sure..." Another replies.

"W-we h-have to try and find out..." A girl grits her teeth.

"She's right, he's obviously suspicious!" A man agrees, nodding his head.

Kyle smiles as he finishes his daily sword practice routine. He quickly enters his house, glad he's still fine after all the murders. He was extremely glad Ashraeh and her family were overseas. As he entered his room, he quickly grabs out a small magazine about kendo; it always fascinated him. His dream was to enter a tournament and travel all around the world defeating numerous foes!

*Thud*

"Who's there?" Kyle asks with a slight panic, but it was dark and windy. He didn't pay much attention to it.

*Thud*

"Stupid wind," He mutters as he leaves his room and closes all the windows in his house. As he enters his room once again, he locks the door for safety precaution and lays down on his bed again. Grabbing out some food from under his bed (his safe-keeping) he throws a riceball in his mouth. "Yummy~" He grins widly, as blood drips from his mouth. He felt a throbbing in his neck, mouth and stomach. In no time he starts vomitting on the floor - blood everywhere, as he unlocks his door he rushes out, letting out another pile of puke, this time noticing a large blood-covered needle laying lofty in his puke. Rushing out to the entrance of his house, he notices all the villagers peering at him. A rifle in each of their hands.

Bang. Blood poured from Kyle's foot. Bang. Hand. Bang. Chest. Bang. Head...

Kyle was tortured to death - killed at the hands of the villagers. His moans for help and constant screaming unheard.

As the villagers continue their daily lives, thought to have killed "Kira". A young lizardman sat next to a girl named Rie. This was their first encounter, however her diesease Tuberculosis was very rare in this area and impossible to be caught by the lizardman tribe. He felt an urge to help her, how she had red eyes much like the lizardman tribe. Considering Tuberculosis was contangeous, most of the doctors and patients tried to avoid her, therefore making Aeon the perfect helper. He stroked her pale white hair, as he leaves the room to get some food, noticing no one around the area.

"Be... back soon." Rie smiles, continuing to rest. Aeon nods back, as he travels through the halls and constant paths.

"You sure you should be here?" A girl inquires with a slight smile. Aeon turns back stuttered at seeing someone.

"Who're you?" He asks, as she gives him a hug.

"It's so scary! No one's around..." Her voice loosening as tears flow down her eyes. Aeon gives her a pat on the head and quickly goes to grab some food from the empty cafeteria and rushes back to Rie. As he enters the room, he notices her staring at the window. Aeon quickly runs to her side and looks out the window. No one. Not anywhere. He turns to Rie and notices blood had been splattered on the window and her mouth. The girl sits on the bed with a grin.

"Nggh..." Rie goes into a coughing frenzy as blood pours from her mouth, sent flying across the room in numerous directions. Her disease takes a turn for the worse as she grabs her chest in pain - blood flying onto Aeon.

"Seems she's done for," the girl grins, putting her finger on her mouth as she watches in a sadistic manner.

"Rie...!! Are you alright!?!" Aeon quickly panics noticing her frenzy getting worse and worse and worse, until... it all stops. Rie's corpse lays lifeless on the floor. "Who... are you...!?!" Aeon screams with rage, turning towards the girl as he dashes for her.

"My name's Rose Amile!" She smiles back, waving him off as Aeon stops right in front of her and turns around. His movement increases and increases as he begins sprinting towards the window. Considering they were at the highest floor in the hospital, all that could be seen (though there was no one to see it) is Aeon's body plummeting for the ground...

"You done well," A shinigami grins maliciously, patting Rose on the head... No one in the village was left except a single girl and an odd reminiscence of a former spirit...
-------------------------------------------------------------

Death by Vote: Kyle.
Death by Note: Aeon.
Automatic Death: Rie.

It's a KIRA'S victory! Anyone up for the next game!?
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

Female Posts : 511

PostSubject: Re: Death Note Game   Death Note Game - Page 3 EmptySun May 16, 2010 10:40 am

Good job Rose...

I'll join again.
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

PostSubject: Re: Death Note Game   Death Note Game - Page 3 EmptySun May 16, 2010 10:43 am

I'll join again even if I don't really want to.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Death Note Game   Death Note Game - Page 3 EmptySun May 16, 2010 10:46 am

1. Micah.
2. Ken.
3. Eri.
4. Aria.
5. Rie.
6. Hebi.
7. Aliidan.
8. Asana.
9. Kyle.
10. Koniki.
11. Aeon.
12. Ritia.
13. A-K-T-W (Emet).
14. Taiki.
15. Rose.
16. Nina.
17. Bex.
18. -
19. -
20. -

Come on people! ^__^

Last edited by William on Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:04 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hebi-chan

Hebi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Death Note Game   Death Note Game - Page 3 EmptySun May 16, 2010 10:47 am

Nyuuuuuuu, I'll joiniz.
Back to top Go down
Aliidan

Aliidan

Female Posts : 284

PostSubject: Re: Death Note Game   Death Note Game - Page 3 EmptySun May 16, 2010 10:48 am

I'll join too.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Death Note Game   Death Note Game - Page 3 EmptySun May 16, 2010 10:51 am

Yay! Updated. Come on, let's get 20 or more! :O
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Female Posts : 912

PostSubject: Re: Death Note Game   Death Note Game - Page 3 EmptySun May 16, 2010 10:53 am

Whoa, I actually won... I'm a bit amazed.

Anyway, since Will asked. I'll join again.
Back to top Go down
Asana

Asana

PostSubject: Re: Death Note Game   Death Note Game - Page 3 EmptySun May 16, 2010 10:53 am

... Do I dare join?
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

Male Posts : 1120

PostSubject: Re: Death Note Game   Death Note Game - Page 3 EmptySun May 16, 2010 11:01 am

Me play!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Note Game   Death Note Game - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Death Note Game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next