Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Death Note Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

Death Note Game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Note Game   Death Note Game - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 11:54 pm

1 day left of voting.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Nina

Nina

Female Posts : 162

PostSubject: Re: Death Note Game   Death Note Game - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 12:30 am

Kairu-kyun wrote:
Do you have some sort of grudge against me?

Maybe... :dissapointed:
Back to top Go down
Ken

Ken

Male Posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: Death Note Game   Death Note Game - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 12:42 am

Damn, I'm gonna die, aha...

I'll vote Kyle.
Back to top Go down
Ritia

Ritia

PostSubject: Re: Death Note Game   Death Note Game - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 1:22 am

Sorry Nina...
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

Male Posts : 1120

PostSubject: Re: Death Note Game   Death Note Game - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 2:50 am

Nina wrote:
Kairu-kyun wrote:
Do you have some sort of grudge against me?

Maybe... :dissapointed:

And that is...?
Back to top Go down
Nina

Nina

Female Posts : 162

PostSubject: Re: Death Note Game   Death Note Game - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 12:28 am

Not a yes, not a no.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Female Posts : 912

PostSubject: Re: Death Note Game   Death Note Game - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 12:46 am

Since I don't want a tie-breaker, sorry Ken!! Sadness
Back to top Go down
Micah

Micah

PostSubject: Re: Death Note Game   Death Note Game - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 6:35 am

Kairu.

Edit: Oh wait, I'm not playing this game... Sadness
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Death Note Game   Death Note Game - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 12:53 am

Hmm, so what's happening?
Back to top Go down
Ritia

Ritia

PostSubject: Re: Death Note Game   Death Note Game - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 3:18 am

I want to change my vote to Kyle, but I assume it's closed.
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

PostSubject: Re: Death Note Game   Death Note Game - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 5:20 pm

Why is everyone picking on me?! Sadness
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Death Note Game   Death Note Game - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 7:30 am

Hmm, sorry Rita, yeah, the votes are already closed. I've got a bunch of holiday homework I left to the last minute, so unless Kyle or Rose or anyone wants to make the death scene, you guys will have to wait, sorry. Sadness
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Death Note Game   Death Note Game - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 9:34 am

Yeah, I got homework as well. Blush
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

PostSubject: Re: Death Note Game   Death Note Game - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 8:05 pm

I'll make the deaths!
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Death Note Game   Death Note Game - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 11:42 pm

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Death Note Game   Death Note Game - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 3:21 pm

Arigatouuuu Kyle!!

---------------------------------
Day 1

The once peaceful village of Ateelia had grown for hundreds of years in peace and tranquillity. However, as time began to continue, death by death, bodies were piled atop each other, it’s sheer proof that a massacre occurred… but how? It all looked like suicide or misfortunate accidents.

A woman was searching through the large field for clues belonging to the previous murder. She found a lone knife, and returned to her office. Back inside the evidence closet, lay multitudes of weapons stored on shelves.

"Phew. I'm one step closer." She sighed. She placed the knife caked with dried blood on a clear spot on the shelf. She stepped back and looked at all the murder weapons.

"It's so sad, how many deaths have occurred at other peoples hands." She turned to leave the room, but bumped into the wall. "Ow!" She quietly exclaimed. It was a hard impact. She heard a sudden rumbling, and whirled around to see her last sight. The shelf of weapons was to fall on her! She lunged out of the way, but was too late. The weapons had fallen onto her body, and the shelf had as well. Her eyes were wide open as she bled from multiple wounds on her body. She ceased to breath.

In the morning, a villager had come to see if he could help with the murder case. It was peculiar to find the evidence closet door ajar, so he peeked inside. His face grimaced, and he screamed at the sight of Nina's dead body under the shelf.

The villagers were raging through the town. One of their own were slain a week ago, and now they believed they had the culprit. In the blackness of midnight, they strode to the other side of the village, the path illuminated by fire. They reached a house on the edge of town, and with much strength, crushed the door. A boy awoke with fright.

"W-what's going on?!"

"We know it was you!" a man cried out. "You'll pay!" The man lunged at the boy, and bound him.

"To the guillotine!" A woman cried.

"W-what?! I didn't do anything! S-stop this!"

"Ken, you have sinned, and now you must atone for them." The village elder coldly stated. His head was forced into the hole, and he was shackled. Above loomed the blade, shining in the pale moonlight.

"Yyyaaahh!! Off with his head!!" Many people shouted at the frightened young man.

"I-I didn't do anything! Help! S-someone help me!!" He screamed, but the only replies were looks of pure hatred.

The man beside the terrible device let go of the rope holding the blade in the air...

------------------------------------

Death by Note: Nina
Death by Vote: Ken
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

PostSubject: Re: Death Note Game   Death Note Game - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 1:27 am

No problem!
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Death Note Game   Death Note Game - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 4:12 am

Well, considering Kyle and Nina were having a huge debate and Nina ended up dying... I do think it's Kyle, but... I have the feeling it's not. I'm going with Aria.
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

Female Posts : 356

PostSubject: Re: Death Note Game   Death Note Game - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 8:36 am

I have no idea who it is! *cries*
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Death Note Game   Death Note Game - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 11:55 pm

Voting stops in a day, better hurry.
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

PostSubject: Re: Death Note Game   Death Note Game - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 1:47 pm

I'll go with Aria, too.
Back to top Go down
Ritia

Ritia

PostSubject: Re: Death Note Game   Death Note Game - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 1:53 pm

I'm going with Kyle, he's going with the flow, which seems like what Kira would do.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

Female Posts : 511

PostSubject: Re: Death Note Game   Death Note Game - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 1:53 pm

I'm not Kira~~

I'm going to vote... Aeon!!
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Death Note Game   Death Note Game - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 11:25 pm

Voting is now closed.

Unvote Score:

Aeon - 1
Rie - 1

If you reach two, you're automatically killed, which can lose the game for your team.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Death Note Game   Death Note Game - Page 2 EmptySat May 01, 2010 7:44 am

Day 2

“What a beauty…” A group of guys spark, as they look at a girl with dazzling blue hair, who walked sincerely and respectfully, as she bows with grace towards her teacher. Most obviously her music teacher, as she was quite fond of playing songs, learning how to utilize different types of instruments and all.

“Are you ready for this, Larita?” The teacher asks her.

“Yes.” She kindly nods, as the ship sets out, only a bit from the shore. It was for people in the village to look at peoples dazzling fireworks, elegant music and dances. As the ship makes itself further from the shore, dawn arrives, which is quickly followed by night.

“Begin!!” The teacher screams, as the music’s played extremely loudly, surrounding the whole village with music.

‘It’s so good to be part of this… It’s been a long time dream to do something like this,’ Larita thought to herself, with a smile on her face, as she plays the violin with expertise and happiness. A large explosion happens, killing numerous people surrounding Larita, as the ship was on fire! She panics as she turns around, the fireworks had exploded! Someone lit them on fire. ‘This isn’t right; it can’t be!’ She thought to herself once again, screeching at the top of her lungs.

The villagers cheered from the shore as the ship’s set ablaze, burning, people even drowning. It was obviously set-up to kill them.

“We know Kira’s in there!” One shouted.

“Die! Die!!” Another repeatedly screams.

“Burn in hell!” Another shouts.

Larita’s sent flying across the ship, as it slowly sinks; her body is sent flying into the blazing fire. The fire scintillating, she was easily burn to a crisp as tears flow down her eyes.

It was still night, as a young girl, her kimono flowing beautifully in the strong wind as she begins to walk home. Her name was Rita. As she finished her ‘etiquette’ ninja training, she walks home through the forest. “Another boring day,” She sighs. As she hears a rustling in the bushes nearby, she quickly panics, throwing a shuriken into the bush.

Looking through the bush, she noticed nothing. “Few…” She sighs in relief, as a man grabs her from behind; turning back, she noticed it was someone familiar. “Y-you…” She mutters, as his eyes looked blank. As if, he was under control… His grip tightens, his face still emotionless as before. “L-let go of me! Or I’ll give you the worst pain in your life!” Rita screams in pain, as the man slices her neck with a knife. As she lays there dying, the next morning…

Her body was never found…

-------------------------------------------

Death by Vote: Larita.
Death by Note: Rita.
Death by L: None.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Note Game   Death Note Game - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Death Note Game