Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nanashi no Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

Nanashi no Game Empty
PostSubject: Nanashi no Game   Nanashi no Game EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:58 am

Since the English translation will be out in either this or next month (well, soon!), so who will be playing it?

In 2008, Square Enix released Nanashi no Game, a survival horror game for the Nintendo DS. This was a major break from the usual Square Enix role-playing game. The game proved popular, and met with surprising demand. It was followed up in 2009 with Nanashi no Game Me (“Nameless Game: The Eye”), also for the DS, and two side releases through DSiware. The title is generally translated as “Nameless Game,” but it is also a pun, as na-nashi means nameless but nana-shi means seven-death, as in seven day death.

The plot goes as follows. Rumors have been circulating about a cursed role-playing game; anyone who plays it and does not complete it dies seven days after starting. You are one of the victims playing the game; having started playing it several days after your friend recommended it to you. You visit your friend’s apartment to discover he is already dead. Starting that day strange things happens to you; everything you experience in the game resembles something in real life, and so-on.

Nanashi no Game Nanashi%20No%20Game-40

Nanashi no Game Nanashi%20No%20Game-22

Nanashi no Game Nanashi%20No%20Game-39

Nanashi no Game Nanashi%20No%20Game-08

Nanashi no Game Nanashi%20No%20Game-11

Nanashi no Game Nanashi%20no%20Game%20Me-08

I think some of the pictures are from its sequel, but oh well~
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Ken

Ken

Male Posts : 235

Nanashi no Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nanashi no Game   Nanashi no Game EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:30 pm

That shit looks freaky...
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Female Posts : 912

Nanashi no Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nanashi no Game   Nanashi no Game EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 8:49 am

I will play it, only because I enjoy a horror now and then. But that does look scary!
Back to top Go down
Yuuni

Yuuni

Female Posts : 64

Nanashi no Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nanashi no Game   Nanashi no Game EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 3:31 am

A horror game! On the DS! Coming out in English!? Must play!!!
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Female Posts : 78

Nanashi no Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nanashi no Game   Nanashi no Game EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 12:43 am

I think I just got nightmares.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nanashi no Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nanashi no Game   Nanashi no Game Empty

Back to top Go down

Nanashi no Game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1