Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1'st Magical Species Class

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rose

Rose

Female Posts : 912

1'st Magical Species Class - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1'st Magical Species Class   1'st Magical Species Class - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 12:47 am

"Ah!! Sorry Aliidan," Rose quickly tries to help Aliidan, prepared for her battle with this monster.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: 1'st Magical Species Class   1'st Magical Species Class - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:10 am

After studying another monster, William was completely ready. He waited for further instructions as he begins talking to Rachael, as he watches Aliidan and Rose interact with each other - in a rather silly manner.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Micah

Micah

PostSubject: Re: 1'st Magical Species Class   1'st Magical Species Class - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 6:07 am

Micah sat quietly in the corner of the class unnoticed. She caused no disruption and refused to talk, simply because she couldn't. Writing some facts on some interesting monsters down, she quickly took note of it. 'Amazing,' She thought, 'I never knew about these types of monsters... it really does make me want to travel around the world... Haa...' She thought to herself in awe.
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

Female Posts : 356

PostSubject: Re: 1'st Magical Species Class   1'st Magical Species Class - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 11:14 am

Hathaway observed her class, enjoying the fact that she had students in attendance.
"Allright class, have you decided upon a monster of your choosing yet?" Hathaway asked and received a chorus of 'yes sensei' in reply (as well as a few scattered 'no').
"How nice, then lets continue onto the next stage, we'll take it outside. Follow me." Hathaway said and stood up before walking out, making sure that her students followed her.
Back to top Go down
Nina

Nina

Female Posts : 162

PostSubject: Re: 1'st Magical Species Class   1'st Magical Species Class - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 12:20 am

"How interesting," Nina smirks as she follows the teacher nonchalantly. "Getting practice will definitely be fun..."
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

Female Posts : 511

PostSubject: Re: 1'st Magical Species Class   1'st Magical Species Class - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 2:20 am

Larita, as ordered, began to follow the teacher. "I wonder what's going to happen," She mumbles to no one in particular.
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

PostSubject: Re: 1'st Magical Species Class   1'st Magical Species Class - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 8:46 am

Once outside at the designated area for magical practice Hathaway had the students line up.
"All right class, lets start the test. Who wants to go first? Rose? Aliidan?" Hathaway asked kindly.
Back to top Go down
Nina

Nina

Female Posts : 162

PostSubject: Re: 1'st Magical Species Class   1'st Magical Species Class - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 9:55 am

"Hmf, I will go first," Nina stands strongly and firmly. "I would like to practice against this monster," She says pointing at a skeleton drenched with robes that wrapped around every part of its body, apart from its face. It used powerful dark magic, other than that though, it was fairly weak physically.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: 1'st Magical Species Class   1'st Magical Species Class - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 11:46 pm

Larita watches as the first battle commences. She too, was ready for it completely, though she had little experience in combat or battle-type magic.
Back to top Go down
Aliidan

Aliidan

Female Posts : 284

PostSubject: Re: 1'st Magical Species Class   1'st Magical Species Class - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 2:03 pm

Aliidan felt the humid heat even as the battle started and was quickly succumbing to sleep, her weakness for heat showing through once again. Sitting down before she could collapse Aliidan drew a deep breath that sounded more like a snore than anything else, her eyelids drooping heavily.
Back to top Go down
Ritia

Ritia

PostSubject: Re: 1'st Magical Species Class   1'st Magical Species Class - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 2:04 pm

Rita sat by a tree, afar from the actual area where the students are. She spied on what they were doing, rather silently, she began pondering on why master Loheart brought her and the other ninjas here... It did seem odd, did he have a connection with someone in the school, or something similar to that. Well, it's not like it mattered that much...
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

Male Posts : 1120

PostSubject: Re: 1'st Magical Species Class   1'st Magical Species Class - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 2:06 pm

Gabriel watched in awe as Nina parried spell after spell of the monster. Kairu only grunted in jealousy.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: 1'st Magical Species Class   1'st Magical Species Class - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 2:10 pm

Rose sits by Aliidan, who she looks oddly at, then again, for Allidan it wasn't unusual to go to sleep during class... She wanted to participate to, though since Aliidan and Will weren't, it'd feel odd for her. "Should I ask to start, or something?" Rose questions, looking down as she moves her finger in a circular motion.
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

PostSubject: Re: 1'st Magical Species Class   1'st Magical Species Class - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 2:12 pm

(Curse my slowness xD)
*this is supposed to be right after Ritias post*

Hathaway initiated the battles, making the appropriate summons and defensive measures.
"You may begin at your leisure, take your time and focus. I will step in if it goes out of hand." Hathaway said kindly, ignoring the presence of the ninja girl not too far off...
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: 1'st Magical Species Class   1'st Magical Species Class - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 2:17 pm

Larita stood in front of a ice sphere, oddly having yellow eyes and numerous baby like ones following it. It was all once monster though. As she avoids miniature ice shards, the monster was rather weak in power and magic, making it much easier for Larita. As Rin, Larita's helper, flies amazingly over towards Larita, they begin devising a plan.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: 1'st Magical Species Class   1'st Magical Species Class - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 2:27 pm

William quickly does a few stretches, as he lifts himself from the ground. “Ready.” He smiles, as the girls behind him quickly dash to his side.

“I want to help!” One shrills. Her hair clips were rather bland pink, yet also give a much cuter look to her.

“No, let me!” Another one retorts, her hair in buns and ribbons, she being one of the few people who originated in the human world. As an argument between the twelve girls, they were quick to start clinging onto Will.

“Y-you know, we could all work together fighting the ones we wanted, you know… as a team…?” William quickly sighs, as the designed monsters were made…
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
bex

bex

Male Posts : 484

PostSubject: Re: 1'st Magical Species Class   1'st Magical Species Class - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 3:25 pm

I got out of the class late,after making up on the creature I should pick.As I went down,I saw students engaged in combat with their desired creatures.
"hmm,now this seems fun"I said as I smirked
"what creature did you decide on anyway?you just kept flipping pages"tridus asked,concerned confused and anxious .
"you'll see"I said.
Although now I took my time sitting at the far end of the area,analyzing each of the students abilities.
Back to top Go down
Ritia

Ritia

PostSubject: Re: 1'st Magical Species Class   1'st Magical Species Class - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 12:12 pm

"How fun, must it to be part of a class..." Rita smiles, showing her slight feminine side. "I wish I could participate, but... Master Loheart doesn't want us ninjas to join the actual school." She sighs, as she begins to train against a nearby target, most likely left by the Combat class teacher.
Back to top Go down
Aliidan

Aliidan

PostSubject: Re: 1'st Magical Species Class   1'st Magical Species Class - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 8:38 pm

Aliidan had by now fallen asleep, a small bubble visible to indicate sleep, her features less energetic and more peaceful than in a long while. George the Eagle, her assigned helper, was sitting on her head, chewing on a cigarette.
Aliidan was not a person who dreamed a lot which naturally made her be very fascinated with dreams of all sorts, though what fascinated her the most were her own dreams. Oh no, not the dreams about memories, such as meeting Rose and Will for the first time, rather her fascinating dreams were those that were most confusing. But such was not a dream that Aliidan had at the moment.

*Flash back dream sequence.*
Aliidan had followed the men that had found her by the stretch of coast. Her steps shuffling, almost embarrassed. One of the men had told her that he would take care of her, he had called himself John, a name that Aliidan had found funny... Though she shouldn't talk seeing as her own name was the strange one. Breaking out of her stupor she noticed that all the men besides this 'John' person had left and were no longer with them, having left while she thought back on the events of earlier. "How are you feeling?" John asked her making her look at him in confusion. "..." Aliidan didn't answer merely opting to look at John her red eyes unwavering.
Finally she answered. "I... I don't know... Where are you taking me?" Aliidan asked finally.
"I'm taking you to your new home, its a village not too far off from here." John said and Aliidan nodded in response as they continued walking, Aliidan remaining silent.
After what seemed like mere minutes to Aliidan (but were hours to everyone else) John and Aliidan came upon a hill overlooking the village... Aliidan's new home had been reached at last. John led Aliidan down the path to the village (which he told her was called Winhill). John seemed to be well known for the villagers greeted him as one would a friend, they smiled kindly to Aliidan as well causing her to gradually smile in return, before she was grinning like a madwoman. "Aiyah." Aliidan exclaimed to herself, diminishing her grin to an ordinary smile. Suddenly she noticed that John was no longer with her, making her look around frantically in alarm. "Aiyah? John?? Where did you go?" Aliidan asks out loud.
"Excuse me" A voice behind Aliidan caused her to suddenly whip her head around. What greeted her was a girl with light purplish hair and blue eyes. Aliidan observed the girl wearily, her red eyes guarded (or as guarded as an eight year old can make them).
"Uhm... Hello, my name is Rose Chita pleased to meet you. You look lost, are you?" the girl, Rose, asked Aliidan kindly to which Aliidan nodded, unsure of how to handle this situation... And so it was that Aliidan met her first friend.

(OOC hah! I did it again, my über flashbacks rules. Andyway sorry if anything seems out of character or anything like that)
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: 1'st Magical Species Class   1'st Magical Species Class - Page 2 EmptySun May 02, 2010 3:04 am

As battles started happening with numerous students, Rose too wanted to participate and leave Aliidan to rest. As the teacher created her specified monster, a rather slow, incapable zombie, Rose thought it was a great chance to slightly train her spirits.

"Che Ya Ne! Spiritual Protection," Rose chants, as she creates her usual three protecting fortune telling spirits. The zombie begins to slowly limp towards her, as Rose looks at its movement, though it was slow, the book had stated it was very strong and had little weaknesses, other than a few elements itself.
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

Male Posts : 1120

PostSubject: Re: 1'st Magical Species Class   1'st Magical Species Class - Page 2 EmptySun May 02, 2010 3:22 am

Ashraeh looks at the battle with amazement. 'I wonder what my battle will be like.' She thinks about what enemy she would like to fight. She decided to make her choice later.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: 1'st Magical Species Class   1'st Magical Species Class - Page 2 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 12:44 pm

Rose's defence spirits quickly spun around the zombie, trying to bite and attack it. Though her spirits did look menacing, they're weak. Plain and simply weak, used for defence mostly. The zombie easily fended off their attacks and quickly limped towards Rose. "Thought so," Rose grins delivering a kick right onto the zombies morphed face.

The zombie swings at her, Rose just barely dodges with a back-flip as she mantains a distance away from the demonic monster. Looking around, many students began their battles, some already lost, others already won.
Back to top Go down
Eri

Eri

PostSubject: Re: 1'st Magical Species Class   1'st Magical Species Class - Page 2 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 11:30 pm

"Goki - Liliana!" Eri quickly chants, as her match begins. "Ready, Lili?" She asks, grabbing out her charms. The monster manifests as a giant queen bee, venom seeping out of it's stinger.

"Y-yes Master, b-but it looks dangerous! Did you have to choose this one?" Liliana quickly asks worried for Eri and herself. It did use poison as it's main weapon, acidic like poison as well. It was dubbed the 'Venomic Queen Bee' for this simple reason.

"I'm sure w-we'll be fine," Eri stutters slightly, as she dodges the poison that came flying at her. "Riririna ta! Charm, Explosion!" She shouts, as she throws three of her explosion charms at the Venomic Queen Bee, easily stunning it as the three explosions burst out with smoke.

"Zzzz!" The Queen Bee sceeches as it shoots out numerous acidic poison blobs out in numerous directions, all aiming for Eri and/or Liliana though.

Liliana quickly creates roots from the ground, attempting to entice the hornet, latching it down onto the floor.
Back to top Go down
Aliidan

Aliidan

PostSubject: Re: 1'st Magical Species Class   1'st Magical Species Class - Page 2 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 11:53 am

Aliidan was still snoosing peacefully, her sleep bubble still visible, growing and shrinking with each breath Aliidan took. At this rate she was going to miss her Fight!
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

PostSubject: Re: 1'st Magical Species Class   1'st Magical Species Class - Page 2 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 2:31 pm

Hathaway, observing her students' progress with a pleased grin, shifted her attention to the still sleeping Aliidan. With a sigh Hathaway decided that Aliidan had had enough sleep and so she gently woke Aliidan who blinked slowly, rubbing her eyes to get rid of the last bits of sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1'st Magical Species Class   1'st Magical Species Class - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

1'st Magical Species Class

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next