Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seeking Answers (Private, Alberio)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

Seeking Answers (Private, Alberio) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking Answers (Private, Alberio)   Seeking Answers (Private, Alberio) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 10:12 pm

[got a pic?]

Walking over to it, Mortimer extended his right arm, too upset to care if it was a trap or a gift as he usedd his one good arm to pull i out of the ground and heft it in the air. He had't really been one for swords...just whatever was handy at the moment...But here he was holding a gigantic sword with one arm, and staring sadly and vacantly at a magical tiger of some time....didn't even make his top ten list of wierd things.
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

Male Posts : 640

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Answers (Private, Alberio)   Seeking Answers (Private, Alberio) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 10:39 pm

Spoiler:

The tiger watched as Mortimer moved to pick up the blade. When he touched the blade the tiger layed on the ground, where it stood. Within moments there was a voice that Mortimer could hear, it seemed to flow from the sword.

"Sorry for having put you through all this Mortimer." Lyon's voice flowed through Mortimer's mind. "I did what was necessary."
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Answers (Private, Alberio)   Seeking Answers (Private, Alberio) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 5:25 am

"Bullshit" Mortimer choke sobbed barely able to speak. "You had dozens, HUNDREDS of ways to do it. Why the hell did you choose me anyway? WHY!"

Mortimer was clearly upset as the tears continued to stream as he looked at the inanimate sword expecting some kind of answer or other. Trying to transform his sadness into rage at his now dead student, unsuccessfully seeking an outlet for his outpouring of emotions and sorrow.
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Answers (Private, Alberio)   Seeking Answers (Private, Alberio) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 7:57 pm

"I can't explain why it was you, I wouldn't have enough time." Lyon's voice was saddened at Mortimer's reaction. "Again, I truly am sorry that it was you. Had I a choice, I wouldn't have done what I did to you."

The tiger moved back a little bit when he heard Mortimer's voice.

"Now, if you don't mind, I would like to request something from you." Lyon's voice was calm now.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Answers (Private, Alberio)   Seeking Answers (Private, Alberio) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 12:30 am

"Kff. So what is this like your will or something? You already know that it's impossible for me to refuse a request so just tell me...tell me what it is." Mortimer was finding it increasingly difficult to hold his composure as he grasped the sword. He would have felt silly talking to it but there wasn't much choice either.
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Answers (Private, Alberio)   Seeking Answers (Private, Alberio) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 12:49 am

"First off, I would like you to take care of my tiger. Does that sound reasonable?" Lyon's voice remained calm as he asked and before waiting for a reply he continued. "Second... and this isn't really a request, I would like you to keep this sword. Don't worry, this blade has killed less than you think."

The tiger walked towards Mortimer and layed at his feet, as if now attached to him.

"Thirdly, there will be someone who will come looking for you. They will hold more potential and will hold a stronger presence than me. You will know when you meet them..." Lyon paused before his final request. "And lastly, try and forgive me for what I have brought you. As well, forgive yourself as you are not responsible for what happened."
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Answers (Private, Alberio)   Seeking Answers (Private, Alberio) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:05 am

Mortimer knew full well he couldn't refuse lyon. Resignedly he nodded at the sword. "F-fine...I'll take care of your tiger...and I'll keep your sword...but we both know...forgiveness is not that easy." Mortimer waited for a minute allowing the sword a chance to respond before setting off back towards his home, scooping up his severed arm on the way there. If he managed to reattach it in time, it would most definately leave a scar. He would have to keep that forever as a reminder of what he could not do. Setting down the rocky mountain path he made ready to clean his his home, he would have a new student soon, and this time Mortimer was determined to teach him properly.
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Answers (Private, Alberio)   Seeking Answers (Private, Alberio) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 2:34 am

"I did not expect you to forgive me easily, but I hope you do forgive me one day. Take care of yourself Mortimer." As Lyon's spoke, his voice was fading. It was clear that the connection would soon be broken and Lyon would no longer be able to communicate to Mortimer. "I thank you for all you did and I have faith in all that you will do." Lyon's voice was almost completely faded at this point. "Take care my friend." After the last words, Lyon's voice had completely faded.

As Mortimer walked, the tiger followed him. Eager to see where he would spend his days, though sad of the loss of his previous owner.

[Anything to add? Or are we finished here?]
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Answers (Private, Alberio)   Seeking Answers (Private, Alberio) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 4:33 pm

-End-
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Answers (Private, Alberio)   Seeking Answers (Private, Alberio) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 5:28 am

Both: 3SP, 2MP and 300,000 Drachma
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Answers (Private, Alberio)   Seeking Answers (Private, Alberio) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Seeking Answers (Private, Alberio)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2