Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

/!\Maverick Hunt; X-001: The 'Loose Canon'{Open to all who wish to participate.}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lord Arceus

Lord Arceus

Male Posts : 37

/!\Maverick Hunt; X-001: The 'Loose Canon'{Open to all who wish to participate.} Empty
PostSubject: /!Maverick Hunt; X-001: The 'Loose Canon'{Open to all who wish to participate.}   /!\Maverick Hunt; X-001: The 'Loose Canon'{Open to all who wish to participate.} EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 5:03 am

OOC:{This is the first in a series of hunt missions that feature a boss with a given nickname. Feel free to join Alex in the hunt for the capture or extermination of this particular Maverick. Alex also intends to learn an attack called Zantetsu-Shiriuken in this mission. the previous topic is just the proulogue to this grand undertaking(Refer to the last post I made in that topic).}

The journey to rid one's pain of the past is a long and arduous one, with peril at every turn, and usually a hoard of treasur or an epic battle against a monster, magickal mafia, or in the terms of the Harry Potter series, a hoard of death eaters with their nefarious leader at the helm. But not this time, Alex was on the hunt for a Maverick that had not only destroyed the lab he was created in, but killed his creator; Professor Thomas Light. His journey took him quite close to the scene of the incident, and he was determined to put an end to it.

"I'm finally back where this infernal nightmare started, I must find that Maverick and put a stop to this." Alex said, his mind on the Maverick in question.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

/!\Maverick Hunt; X-001: The 'Loose Canon'{Open to all who wish to participate.} Empty
PostSubject: Re: /!\Maverick Hunt; X-001: The 'Loose Canon'{Open to all who wish to participate.}   /!\Maverick Hunt; X-001: The 'Loose Canon'{Open to all who wish to participate.} EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 11:15 am

Bored since they were nothing to do since this incident with the change of height of William, and overhearing the word "hunt" by accident, Nhieling decided to join this person he didn't know.

Hi hi... Forgave me but i've over heard something interesting, it seemed you are in your way one a hunt? Can you tell me mo...

And then Nhieling suddenly stopped : " Eh? ... What... Are you?" Said him with some hesitation into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lord Arceus

Lord Arceus

PostSubject: Re: /!\Maverick Hunt; X-001: The 'Loose Canon'{Open to all who wish to participate.}   /!\Maverick Hunt; X-001: The 'Loose Canon'{Open to all who wish to participate.} EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 12:49 am

Alex's sensors kicked in at that precise moment, alerting him to a heat signature that had just appeared"A person coming to join my hunt? surely not jess, but whoever it is seems quite the enigma to me. I must do the right thing and be calm while I ask for the name." Alex thought, having not seen this person before.

"Indeed I am..." Alex said, turning his head and giving a slight nod to the stranger. "I do not know who you are, but I detect no sign of you being a 'Maverick'. You are also quite the curious one as well, so I kindly ask for your name." Alex added, noting the hesitation.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: /!\Maverick Hunt; X-001: The 'Loose Canon'{Open to all who wish to participate.}   /!\Maverick Hunt; X-001: The 'Loose Canon'{Open to all who wish to participate.} EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 1:00 am

You can call me Nhieling, I'm bored anyways so anything that implicate action, of even scheme would be good.
Back to top Go down
Lord Arceus

Lord Arceus

PostSubject: Re: /!\Maverick Hunt; X-001: The 'Loose Canon'{Open to all who wish to participate.}   /!\Maverick Hunt; X-001: The 'Loose Canon'{Open to all who wish to participate.} EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 5:34 pm

"Well, Nhieling. I appreciate the offer, It'll take more than just me to take down this Maverick, I can tell you." Alex said, noding to the person. He felt kinda akward with his trenchcoat on and did not want to embarass himself in front if the newcomer to this hunt.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Female Posts : 1209

PostSubject: Re: /!\Maverick Hunt; X-001: The 'Loose Canon'{Open to all who wish to participate.}   /!\Maverick Hunt; X-001: The 'Loose Canon'{Open to all who wish to participate.} EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 5:55 pm

Jess soon came, she'd heard from someone that a robot was looking to hunt down a maverik... She knew that had to be Alex, remembering his description of what Maverik's were. "Oh... Nheiling! Once again we meet." She said, having nearly collided with the puppetist in her absent-mindedness. She then turned to Alex. "You certainly have my help."
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: /!\Maverick Hunt; X-001: The 'Loose Canon'{Open to all who wish to participate.}   /!\Maverick Hunt; X-001: The 'Loose Canon'{Open to all who wish to participate.} EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 6:09 pm

Oh Jess ! Fine, I wanted to see you fight seriously at least once, might be a good occasion.

When will we leave?
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: /!\Maverick Hunt; X-001: The 'Loose Canon'{Open to all who wish to participate.}   /!\Maverick Hunt; X-001: The 'Loose Canon'{Open to all who wish to participate.} EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 2:51 am

"Jessssss!!!" William rampages after her, quickly glomping her to the ground as he saw her tall figure. "What's up?" He asked, pretty much taking forever to find her as they haven't really hung out for awhile, especially when William has all these plans with his other ministra, he had to spend some time with Jess too. Especially when she was a great friend.

Seeing a robot in the distance and Nhieling, he wondered what kind of scenario was this. "What's this? We're you going?" William ponders, hearing Nhieling ask that very question. He could tell it was a robot, or someone who's got robotic features- or a nerdy cos-player. "Ehm, Jess... what's going on...?" William blankly looks at the robot.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: /!\Maverick Hunt; X-001: The 'Loose Canon'{Open to all who wish to participate.}   /!\Maverick Hunt; X-001: The 'Loose Canon'{Open to all who wish to participate.} EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 2:59 am

With a spark into his eyes, Nhieling answered : Man hunt ehe.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: /!\Maverick Hunt; X-001: The 'Loose Canon'{Open to all who wish to participate.}   /!\Maverick Hunt; X-001: The 'Loose Canon'{Open to all who wish to participate.} EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 11:58 pm

(OOC: Err, Arceus, are you still here?)
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: /!\Maverick Hunt; X-001: The 'Loose Canon'{Open to all who wish to participate.}   /!\Maverick Hunt; X-001: The 'Loose Canon'{Open to all who wish to participate.} EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 6:37 am

[It seem]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: /!\Maverick Hunt; X-001: The 'Loose Canon'{Open to all who wish to participate.}   /!\Maverick Hunt; X-001: The 'Loose Canon'{Open to all who wish to participate.} Empty

Back to top Go down

/!\Maverick Hunt; X-001: The 'Loose Canon'{Open to all who wish to participate.}

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1