Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MRS Club House

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

MRS Club House - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MRS Club House   MRS Club House - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 12:35 am

Umi watched as no automatic effect happened, Umi assumed that he might have been wrong, only to remember the lights we're on.

Umi: Now turn off the lights!
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

PostSubject: Re: MRS Club House   MRS Club House - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 12:36 am

*click*
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: MRS Club House   MRS Club House - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 12:50 am

Umi: Well, this ring controls the light of a room, if you put it up to New Moon, it becomes so dark you cant see anything, and at Full, we might as well not have turned on the light. This one might come in handy later.

Umi set the ring aside and looked around for something else to observe
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: MRS Club House   MRS Club House - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 12:54 am

"How about this *grunt* cauldron" Mortimer said as he lifted the heavy object onto the table. "Personally I thin it's either a self heating or a self stirring object but I'm not so certain.... any ideas in mind"?
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: MRS Club House   MRS Club House - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 1:04 am

Umi: Hold up, let me see the cauldron...

Mortimer passed the cauldron to Umi, who started to weakly lift his arm and wipe the side of the cauldron with his hand, underneith the layer of dirt it was gilded and in perfect shape.

Umi: See, this cauldron is a masterpiece made for the Praetor, other than that i think it's just a regular cauldron
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: MRS Club House   MRS Club House - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 1:15 am

"Then I guess the pocket watch is next...hmmmm, I doubt its anything as fancy as time manipulation though that would probably be a little too obvious. Lets see, we'll give it a little magic and... nothing. It looks like this is one of those artifacts thats operated by manipulating it and not by using magic, you could probably use it Umi, if we find out what it does that is."

"So what do you think the limits are on an artifact that anyone including someone without any magic, can use"?

OOC; not askin for what it does, just askin for a reasonable limit to what you think it could do.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: MRS Club House   MRS Club House - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 1:28 am

Umi: No im sure that its time manipulation, why else keep a watch as ornate as this in the vault, hmm, i doubt it was meant to move through time by any significant amount, we just have to find out how....

Umi observed any details on the watch from some kind of switch that would turn it on. He noticed the strange markings on the side and decided to test it out, he put the ring he had previously underneith his wheel and ran it over, crushing it into a few unfixable pieces, pushing the button on the watch, they inherit magical power in the watch activated, the ring fixed itself, and returned to the desk and placed itself exactly where it was before Umi tampered with it.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: MRS Club House   MRS Club House - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 1:35 am

"Impresive, so it seems that it can return objects to how they were a few seconds ago... this probablydeserves some further investigation". Looking around, Mortimer found a small needle hidden in one of the many drawers of the room. Pricking his finger he said to Umi "lets see if it can work on living things"...

OOC; can it heal small wounds? or return them to how they were a few seconds before?
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: MRS Club House   MRS Club House - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 1:38 am

(Nope, just objects)

Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: MRS Club House   MRS Club House - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 1:41 am

"Alright then, so we have a sword a dagger and a statue of a crying roman woman, which one do you think we should investigate next?"
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: MRS Club House   MRS Club House - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 1:54 am

Umi: Lets find out what the knife is, i need to go check our mail...

Umi rolled away at lightning speeds to check the mail on the MagicComputer
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: MRS Club House   MRS Club House - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 1:56 am

OOC; LOL your checking you email aren't u?
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: MRS Club House   MRS Club House - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 1:58 am

(Get back to work Cat Kill )

Umi checked the mail, nothing new aside from some odd missions he couldnt go on, he would probably have Yoko do them later, wherever he was.

Umi: I dont hear working!
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: MRS Club House   MRS Club House - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:04 am

"Fine fine fine, now lets see. Based on the aura I'd assume that the knife is possesed by some kind malevolent spirit or at least forged by a very angry blacksmith or sorrcerer. I imagine that anyone who triedto draw it would either unleash the spirit or become possessed by it thus requiring a strong will to handle it... or at least I think that's what it is, we'd probably need a strong willed ginnue pig first"...

OOC; It kindof looks like this but without the logo: Here
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: MRS Club House   MRS Club House - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:12 am

Umi:Perhaps It is evil? we may need to call Kitty in to have her test it out, as a vampire and evil magic user, she serves as a guinea pig and an enthusiast

Still looking over his mail, he hadnt found what he was looking for just yet.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: MRS Club House   MRS Club House - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:25 am

"Yeah, we should probably let her unsheath it then. So then, there's this one, looks like a roman sword. Eagle on it so if I'm right..."

Sending energy into the sword electricity began to crackle around it and rise up the blade. "

Yep, it's a jupiter eagle blade. It's supposed to have the power of lightning but odds are its full power can only be unlocked by someone worthy of wielding it. Since I'm not a swordsman it'll probably only deliver the same force as a tazer something. I true swordsman might even be able to bring the lightning to life and form it into a living organisim."

Mortimer had no idea how he knew all this information about this sword but the more he held it the more he felt like he knew what it could do. Putting it down, he chalked the instantaneous sword instructions up to a messenger enchantment left for whoever picked it up.

"So, what do we have left then?"
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: MRS Club House   MRS Club House - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:33 am

Umi:I have no idea, i stole a few scrolls from the place though, and IXIIR

In a clear crystal vial, Umi had in his possession the strongest medicine in the entire world, capable of healing any disease, which the Praetor probably kept in case he was poisoned. He checked a few scrolls and aside from some business letters, honors and several deeds to the land, only one scroll was left unopened
(Its THAT scroll Al)
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: MRS Club House   MRS Club House - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:43 am

"Well lets take a look at it shall we". Setting aside the knife and weeping statue for kitty to discover on her own Mortimer took hold of the scroll and began reading it. Despite being in ancient greek and although he had a bit of trouble when reading through it initially, when he had completed the translation he was shocked at the revelation the scroll had given him.

"Umi... do you know about the dieties of the old world, beings which formed pantheons and ruled the world of their mortal followers... well it turns out that they weren't gods at all, at least not as we know them. They were mortals who obtained such a mastery over magic that the transcended the realm of humans or demons and became near immortal! Vishnu, Zeus, Thor, Thoth, Dagon, even Siddartha were all transcendent mortals. Whats more, this scroll actually details the ocation of a few of their studies... places were they wrote down their most powreful spells"

"Umi, I know I sound crazy right now, but this is a map to no less than three "gods" workshops, please look at it"!
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: MRS Club House   MRS Club House - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:46 am

Umi: Sounds interesting, but what exactly would you mean by transcending magic??

Umi rolled towards the table where Mortimer was reading off the contents of the scroll, he didnt know much ancient greek either, but his Archive did have a translating function
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: MRS Club House   MRS Club House - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 3:00 am

Allow me to explain, see this part here. It doesn't say how they transcended, just that they found a way to do it. From what I can tell these people managed to amass enough magical energy in order to cast the "ultimate" spell, efectively making them near immortal so long as they had enough magical energy. They all seemed to find different methods, some tapped into the power of the very land while others harnessed the minimal energy of common humans in the form of worship to sustain themselves. Basically, they were powerful mages who managed to become immortal and stay that way by each creating a unique magical supply system. What's more, given their longevity and access to a massive amount of power they were capable of crafting awe-inspiring spells and forging powerful artifacts. Almost all the artifacts described in myth were created by these powerful mages who mascaraded as gods.

Hence, their power is transcendent because of methods which we couldn't hope to achieve and their immortality.

However, we could find whatever spells of artifacts they left behind. According to this, the person who wrote this scroll discovered one in Pompei, another in Japan and a third in a cave in south America.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: MRS Club House   MRS Club House - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 3:05 am

Umi: Hmm, i think that we should hold up on the trips to anywhere. I mean its not like we can just leave school again...

Umi sat their bewildered by this new information, such an amazing discovery would serve to put them in the history books forever, but Umi didnt feel the sense of adventure he previously did.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: MRS Club House   MRS Club House - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 3:09 am

Alright Umi, we'll wait till after your legs are healed and your probation for sneaking off campus is over. I'll see if I can't find more info on these places as well. ButJust think Umi, if there was a home of a diety you would want to meet, then who would it be?

OOC; gonna go to sleep in half an hour, have to go to class tomorow
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: MRS Club House   MRS Club House - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 3:10 am

Umi: Perhaps the Ultimate Spirit of Water, just cause it would make sense....
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: MRS Club House   MRS Club House - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 3:21 am

How about Ryujin , a mythical sea dragon capable of compelling the tides with his "sea jewels". Maybe he could imbed one of them into your chest so you could manipulate water.

(Also, time flows differently inside his palace then outside so it may be a gateway to learning some temporalmanipulation magic).

Last edited by Alberio on Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

Female Posts : 558

PostSubject: Re: MRS Club House   MRS Club House - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 6:41 am

(I think I missed out on alot, can someone give me a quick update???)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MRS Club House   MRS Club House - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

MRS Club House

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next