Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MRS Club House

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Aria

Aria

Female Posts : 511

MRS Club House - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MRS Club House   MRS Club House - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 5:31 am

(It's fine, it's fine! It's still good, I'll practice with it soon. :))

"Aww... well, what's it about? Would you be able to do it with everyones help?" Larita inquires.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: MRS Club House   MRS Club House - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 5:44 am

Umi: Well its not much as of yet, but im planning on making a contract with a powerful water spirit, If not the God of Water. Which will give me water spirit abilities, but im no where near the power to do that.
Back to top Go down
Eri

Eri

PostSubject: Re: MRS Club House   MRS Club House - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:13 am

(Since you guys have a few members, I'll join now)

Eri walked near the club house, "Is anyone here?" She shouts aloud.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: MRS Club House   MRS Club House - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 7:02 am

Umi, sleeping away his troubles on the couch, looked over to see someone standing there, wiping the sleep away from his eyes, looked over

Umi: Oh, hey, whats up??
Back to top Go down
Eri

Eri

PostSubject: Re: MRS Club House   MRS Club House - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:50 am

"H-hello, I'd like to join this group, um, Magic Research Society." Eri looks at Umi oddly, it'd be fun to join this kind of thing, especially for Eri. As she is someone who wants to befriend any type of spirit, she'd have to at least befriend other people...
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: MRS Club House   MRS Club House - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:54 am

Umi: yah that would be fine, were just about to start are very next club project, and i think a summoner such as yourself would come in handy for it.

Welcoming Eri to the club house, Umi went back onto the couch in order to maybe get a little more sleep
Back to top Go down
Eri

Eri

PostSubject: Re: MRS Club House   MRS Club House - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:58 am

"Right!! I hope I can be helpful on the mission," Eri cheers entering the club house.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: MRS Club House   MRS Club House - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:02 am

Umi: Well let me show you...

Using his archive, he projected the image of the MRS's current project.

Project: Demon God
Info: Well its not as scary as it sounds, but were using the money we made to create the summoning ritual for a Daemon Soldier, one used during the Bellum Schismaticum. We need to study it for "war-time" purposes, if we ever come across one, we would be able to either command it, or fight against it.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

Female Posts : 558

PostSubject: Re: MRS Club House   MRS Club House - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 9:34 am

so im researching on evil magic?
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: MRS Club House   MRS Club House - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 9:40 am

Project: Evil Status Effects
Info: Research negative and evil magic for use in later projects and for the interest of the researcher.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: MRS Club House   MRS Club House - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 9:46 am

ok, i'll try
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: MRS Club House   MRS Club House - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 9:48 am

We can all work on it, it'll give us a plot.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: MRS Club House   MRS Club House - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 9:51 am

so say if you were researching on it what words you search up?
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: MRS Club House   MRS Club House - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 10:35 am

(On like google? idk i wouldnt know)

Just make some stuff up, as long as it makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Eri

Eri

PostSubject: Re: MRS Club House   MRS Club House - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 10:40 am

Eri wasn't sure what to do, now she's joined. Wandering around, she began exploring the club room.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: MRS Club House   MRS Club House - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 11:44 pm

Umi: Oh Eri, i can help you power up your charms and Omyoudo, if the information Yoko gave me is correct
Back to top Go down
Eri

Eri

PostSubject: Re: MRS Club House   MRS Club House - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 11:50 pm

"Oh, yes please!" Eri nods and turns with a smile as she looks at Umi, hearing his new information. "What do I have to do?" She asks.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: MRS Club House   MRS Club House - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:13 am

Umi: Well Kyoto Onmyoudo is based on Esoteric Buddhism, so you can increase the power of your spirits more than your strengthen spell by writing symbols such as Ja, A, Li or Da which mean battle enemy, disaster and to hold a grudge.

Showing Eri the strange symbols through a picture on his archive, he showed her another chant.

Umi: And this spell offers your magic power to the gods, in order to summon multile spirits: Om Kiri Kiri Vajra Un Hatta
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

PostSubject: Magic item identification   MRS Club House - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 11:53 pm

Seven artifacts, that was the number of items that the club members could not identify. They'd already gotten an invisible cloak, a bag that was bigger on the inside than the out, a set of clothes that cleaned themselves things that in general were magical but weren't that useful.

However, the seven other objects had functions which they couldn't figure out. Looking at the list he made, Mortimer examined his notes on it again.

1. A gladius sword; a weapon with a seeming golden handle and a white blade. Engraved onto the blade is the head of the eagle facing the tip.

2. A ring; features a vlue background surrounded by moons of various faces.

3. A small statue; depicts a tall woman wearing a toga and covering her face with her hands. Appears to be a roman.

4. A lantern; old fashioned, seems to have been fitted on to something once. A picture of an eclipse is on the bottom.

5. A cauldron; big black and covered with a thin layer of filth. Have not cleaned it yet.

6. A pocket watch; seems like a completely normal old fashioned pocket watch, wasitcoat chain attatched.

7. A knife; small but has a malevolent aura to it. An eye seems to be on the cross guard. Single edged, curved and wicked looking. Have yet to remove it from its sheeth.

"Umi, what do you think this stuff does?

Last edited by Alberio on Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: MRS Club House   MRS Club House - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 12:08 am

Umi rolled up to the table with his wheelchair, he examined the artifacts, and didnt really have any idea either.

Umi: Ill have Yoko look at 1 and 7. Since his last sword broke.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: MRS Club House   MRS Club House - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 12:15 am

"So then what do you think this lantern does. It seems to have something to do with light but I just don't seem to get it."

Applying magical energy to the lantern, the inside began to glow. placing it on the table again the glow remained. "So it just makes light then?"

However within but a few moments spirits began floating in, first the ghost of a cat, then a dead goldfish, followed by an immature wind spirit. "Okay thn, apparently this lantern summons spirits... Umi, any other ideas"?
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: MRS Club House   MRS Club House - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 12:21 am

Umi: I think so, ill write it down on my archive, lets move on to the ring..
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: MRS Club House   MRS Club House - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 12:23 am

Well it shows the faces of the moon... maybe some form of alteration device?
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: MRS Club House   MRS Club House - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 12:31 am

Umi examined the ring, the different phases of the moon on it seemed like they were for a purpose, but exactly what it did was a mystery, before activating it Umi moved the ring to another phase of the moon manually, nothing happened, so he assumed that it would require magic to activate it.

Umi: Mortimer, please use your magic to activate the ring, i think i know what it does...
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: MRS Club House   MRS Club House - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 12:32 am

Okay, touching the ring with his magically charged finger he was curious as to what Umi believed ti did...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MRS Club House   MRS Club House - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

MRS Club House

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next