Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokemon Mini-RP!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Female Posts : 1209

Pokemon Mini-RP! Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Mini-RP!   Pokemon Mini-RP! EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 4:00 am

Yup, gimme your character's name and if they're a trainer, professor, pokemon (include species), or whatever else they are. You may include other info as needed, and this is the master list which I shall update as people sign up for this mini-rp. You may control up to three characters, and please no legendary pokemon.

Kagami(Gym Leader): JKDragon
Ponyo(Ditto): JKDragon
Espy(Espeon): JKDragon
Raven(Elite 4): Raven
Rayquaza(Feebas): Raven
Useless(Groundon): Raven
Micah Zelita(Dragon Gym Leader): Micah
Rayquaza(Rayquaza): Micah
Kyurem(Kyurem): Micah

Last edited by JKDragon on Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

Pokemon Mini-RP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mini-RP!   Pokemon Mini-RP! EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 4:01 am

I would make a mini Pokemon RP like I did for Cage of Eden, but Umi is going to... some day.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Pokemon Mini-RP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mini-RP!   Pokemon Mini-RP! EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 4:06 am

William, it's restricted to this one thread anyway. Really this is just me trying out how it is to manage one's own RP. I might be turning Baka Rangers into an Rp site soon, if I get enough members.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Pokemon Mini-RP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mini-RP!   Pokemon Mini-RP! EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 4:11 am

Well if I started out:

1. Poliwag.
2. Caterpie.

:3
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Pokemon Mini-RP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mini-RP!   Pokemon Mini-RP! EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 4:14 am

... I need the name of your characters and who/what they are basically, same way I did my Gym Leader and Pokemon up above. Then I'll accept it thanks.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

Pokemon Mini-RP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mini-RP!   Pokemon Mini-RP! EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 4:53 am

Raven(Elite 4): Raven
Rayquaza (Feebas): Raven
Useless (Groundon): Raven
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

Pokemon Mini-RP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mini-RP!   Pokemon Mini-RP! EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 6:16 am

Im actually making it this Monday (day off) so i'll have everything set by then

(and if we learned anything from our various Storyline missions, this is gonna get heinous realllllll fast)
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Pokemon Mini-RP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mini-RP!   Pokemon Mini-RP! EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 3:27 pm

Edited.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Pokemon Mini-RP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mini-RP!   Pokemon Mini-RP! EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 10:31 pm

Anyone else want to join?
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Pokemon Mini-RP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mini-RP!   Pokemon Mini-RP! EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 12:19 am

Wait, you're seriously letting Raven have a Groudon?
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

Female Posts : 356

Pokemon Mini-RP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mini-RP!   Pokemon Mini-RP! EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 1:35 pm

What is this I have stumbled uppon? A Pokemans mini rp? -remembers the one on FT rp- Could be fun...
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Pokemon Mini-RP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mini-RP!   Pokemon Mini-RP! EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 1:38 pm

Nah, the one on FT RP was good because it had a section dedicated to it. This is only 1 thread.
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

Pokemon Mini-RP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mini-RP!   Pokemon Mini-RP! EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 1:43 pm

oh... Well... Why not have a mini rp here then? I would like to revive Poke-Rie... Some day.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Pokemon Mini-RP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mini-RP!   Pokemon Mini-RP! EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 1:49 pm

Rie wrote:
oh... Well... Why not have a mini rp here then? I would like to revive Poke-Rie... Some day.

I suggested that a few posts above, but I don't think Jess liked the idea. Blush

Also, Umi's making one.
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

Pokemon Mini-RP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mini-RP!   Pokemon Mini-RP! EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 2:03 pm

O-okay...
Back to top Go down
Ken

Ken

Male Posts : 235

Pokemon Mini-RP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mini-RP!   Pokemon Mini-RP! EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 2:05 pm

I'd join!
Back to top Go down
Aliidan

Aliidan

Female Posts : 284

Pokemon Mini-RP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mini-RP!   Pokemon Mini-RP! EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 5:32 pm

So would I... Right before falling flat on my butt...
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Pokemon Mini-RP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mini-RP!   Pokemon Mini-RP! EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 7:43 pm

Its gonna be super condensed, we're making our on region, because im not making 5 regions with 10 cities and 8 gyms, that would mean i had to make 400 forums....so were doing it like this:

Battle Region (Tentative)
-Have any starter to choose from, but it starts at lvl. 1
-We have Gyms and Contests, located in the designated cities.
-However for Gyms we're including the 4 gym leaders for each generation in one gym.
EX:
The first gym would have Brock, Faulkner, Roxanne and Roark in it. But they can all be fought. You can request a Classic Battle with one of the leaders, or go Roulette Battle, where you randomly fight one of the gym leaders.
-Contests however, are regular.
We've got routes, so you can train there, have unique towns and sites, and can catch virtually any pokemon you please.
Back to top Go down
ICU

ICU

Male Posts : 59

Pokemon Mini-RP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mini-RP!   Pokemon Mini-RP! EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 9:56 pm

Shocked!

I think it's a great idea to make a Mini Pokemon RP. That way, we can rest from our Negima characters and just go crazy with our Pokemon.

This is just a suggestion, and you don't have to follow it, since it's only my opinion.
But creating a Region, no matter how small it might be, you're still gonna make a ton of forums. But how about re-creating our very own Battle Frontier, with small designated areas for us to hang out, have practice battles etc. That way, we can still have routes, villages... but on a smaller scale in terms of threads and forums.

Concerning Pokemon, I'm a bit... edgy on having starters on level one. Don't they all start at level 5? But if Umi wants it that way... then I'm fine. They are gonna be really weak though, as portrayed in the Anime, baby Pokemon can't fight that well.

I think we should make our Gyms, instead of having 4 Gym leaders per Gym who might need to become PC in order to be fair, why not create our very own? Not having 8x4 = 32 gym leaders scrunched up all together. Like I said, mimic the Battle Frontier. Make Patrons for each section in the battle frontier.

As for contests, those are gonna have to be man handled.

Well, those are my thoughts, I'm only new here so please don't flame me or anything. Disappearance

Anyway, I'm fine with whatever you decide. I would like to join!
Cat
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Pokemon Mini-RP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mini-RP!   Pokemon Mini-RP! EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 10:51 pm

Umi, other than the Pokemon just make everything up... some places even make their own Pokemon, which isn't that hard.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Pokemon Mini-RP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mini-RP!   Pokemon Mini-RP! EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 4:22 am

My idea ended up being similar to ICU's idea. Its an academy (Its easier to do)
and its on an island (as most are) but there's 4 other islands in an archipelago which represent 4 other play styles:

Regular Trainers
Contest People
Pokemon Catching/Breeder area.
and the other is a Battle Frontier/Gambling area

and then there's the academy where you get taught stuff. Its basically a happy medium between both of them, less forums for the large space.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

Pokemon Mini-RP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mini-RP!   Pokemon Mini-RP! EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 4:28 am

Never really got the difference between Battle frontier and regular trainers cept the frontiers gym leaders were called "brains" instead.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Pokemon Mini-RP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mini-RP!   Pokemon Mini-RP! EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 4:49 am

Battle Frontier had crazy battling styles? Random Attacks, Borrowed Pokemon, Nature based battling styles? it was all over the place
Back to top Go down
ICU

ICU

Male Posts : 59

Pokemon Mini-RP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mini-RP!   Pokemon Mini-RP! EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 5:47 am

Yeah, plus battle frontier didn't have any low leveled Pokemon. All of them were lvl 40 and above.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Pokemon Mini-RP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mini-RP!   Pokemon Mini-RP! EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 7:28 am

Completed All of the Pokemon Academy RP, Also got the first gym leader briefing and the character template

(Really simple to approve)

But i feel like i made the 1st Gym a tad, difficult...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pokemon Mini-RP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mini-RP!   Pokemon Mini-RP! Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Mini-RP!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next