Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zombies- Outnumbered (first 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

Zombies- Outnumbered (first 2) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombies- Outnumbered (first 2)   Zombies- Outnumbered (first 2) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 12:34 am

Nhieling puppet was now bumping into each zombie that got in his reach, making their head, arm, and mostly everything that could once have belonged to a human being fly in the air.
While doing this, Nhieling was staying behind the relative safety of his mate, delighting himself with the feeling of the flash and bone being torn apart by his puppet's scythe.

Now now... Said him, laughing, I want more, more... MORE.

Nhieling wasn't even paying attention fo the big ones, but since he got here, the small fry wasn't a problem at all, since he was able to take all of them by himself with his overwhelming speed.
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

Male Posts : 640

PostSubject: Re: Zombies- Outnumbered (first 2)   Zombies- Outnumbered (first 2) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 12:42 am

Lyon darted just to the left of the stalker narrowly dodging it's attack. Moments later after steadying himself and his blade in hand the death knight had lunged at him. Lyon had only a moment to react and instead of running now would be better than any to fight. "My turn..." Lyon thought with his dagger pointed forwards he weapon shifted it (hopefully through the death knight) almost to full size. Seeing as the death knight did not know of this ability he hoped it would have caught him off guard. Seeing as the weapon shift could not be stopped my most forces if it hit the death knight it would more than likely pierce right through him.
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

Male Posts : 640

PostSubject: Re: Zombies- Outnumbered (first 2)   Zombies- Outnumbered (first 2) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 1:12 am

[Bump for Juken?]
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Zombies- Outnumbered (first 2)   Zombies- Outnumbered (first 2) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:23 pm

Rewards:

Juken: 3 SP, 2 MP and 340,000 Drachma
Nhieling: 3 SP, 2 MP and 400,000 Drachma
Lyon: 3 SP, 2 MP and 400,000 Drachma
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombies- Outnumbered (first 2)   Zombies- Outnumbered (first 2) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Zombies- Outnumbered (first 2)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Negima: Lost Magic :: Negima: Lost Magic :: The Frontier :: Elysium-