Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zombies- Outnumbered (first 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

Male Posts : 656

Zombies- Outnumbered (first 2) Empty
PostSubject: Zombies- Outnumbered (first 2)   Zombies- Outnumbered (first 2) EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 2:26 am

(OOC: The beginning speech I got from a song ^^)

The virus has completely devastated the surrounding region and is spreading rapidly said Glen Trevor as he started to debrief the team.

The only known method of killing the creatures is to destroy the brain. Be wary of anyone or anything that has been in contact with the infected. If you find yourself in a threatening position please do not hesitate to act. This is not a drill and this is not a joke
he ended clicking his gun in place and putting his sunglasses on even though it was dark inside the swat truck.

Darren just recently got hired as a mercenary of Parasol and were to find what happened to the the other squads that have recently entered.

Alright we gotta find what if we can find Alpha team and Bravo team, find out the situation, and move from there are our orders Glen said.

Darren checked his Berettas and then turned to see who were his teammates. There was Glen, Kurt Konners, and two other people in the vehicle. They all wore their uniforms alongside with their helmets so he couldn't tell who they were.

Hey there! Darren Silfer
he said moving to shake hands with them.

Last edited by Jukensong on Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1686489196
Lyon

Lyon

Male Posts : 640

PostSubject: Re: Zombies- Outnumbered (first 2)   Zombies- Outnumbered (first 2) EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 6:09 am

Lyon was wondering the area when he was attacked by something. He didn't know what it was right away but after a couple more had run at him he realized what was going on. He shundo'd a small distance away where he could pull out his dagger. He readied himself for them to approach him again and the first one was easy as it was a simple stab to the head and it dropped. Three more ran at him when they heard the first hit the ground. "This is not good... what the hell is going on here..." Lyon said killing the other three with three quick stabs to the head. He was familiar with the zombie movies and was sure this was similar. He figured this shouldn't be too hard to handle as long as there wasn't too many. He didn't see many people but there was a few that he noticed running away and screaming. Lyon could not be concerned about them right now as he was starting to gain attention from these... things. "So much for a relaxing walk." Lyon said semi-cheerfully as he killed two more with little effort. Blood splattered all around him from all the zombies he killed.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

PostSubject: Re: Zombies- Outnumbered (first 2)   Zombies- Outnumbered (first 2) EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 12:28 pm

Nhieling and his mate of the Mad scientist league had also been hired. After all, a necromantic plague was exactly what they were ready to deal with.
The employer asked them to find the cause of this endemic malady the faster they could.
Two other member of the MSL have already been deployed in the region, to find what could be the reason of the catastrophe.

Nhieling was in the last one of the main team. His work wasn't to deal with the zombi even if he could, but to study the corpse to find a way to get rid of this thing the faster they could.

Nhieling just stayed behind his mate when the attack began, keeping his puppet close to him. He would fight if he had too, but for the moment he was studying the beasts.
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Zombies- Outnumbered (first 2)   Zombies- Outnumbered (first 2) EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 3:38 pm

Stephanie Adams, Medic she said taking his hand eagerly, This your first mission too?

Yea I wanted to get into something professional and my old family friend Kurt Konners here he said pointing at Kurt, suggested I try out here...

That's good to hear, in any case the other guy driving this thing is named Hall Doug or Hall Dog and this is Ellen Vicker our little handywoman
she said putting her arm around her friend. Nice to meet you Ellen said meekly. Darren nodded to her before they sat in silence until they reached their destination.

Alright... let's move out. Our rival companies might be taking advantage of the situation and try to steal the strain of the very rare but very potent M-virus,
Glen cautioned them. Ignore them though, our first duty to head to the last known location of Team Alpha and Bravo. Let's move.

Upon making their way to the sight they came to cross the woods. Night was already beginning to fall and a sense of despair started to loom over them...

Okay we are close to where they made their last radio call. Let's sweep the area...

Tck, damn this stuff is freaking me out mannnnn..... stuff like this is way too creepy Halldog whispered as he moved slower and slower until he was far from the rest of the group.

Around them the virus was spreading even more. The some of the wildlife was already affected and it was just a matter of time before the nearby city will get hit by it.

Last edited by Jukensong on Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: Zombies- Outnumbered (first 2)   Zombies- Outnumbered (first 2) EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 5:08 pm

Lyon had heard shouting in the distance and figured he had killed enough in this damned forest to go searching for other survivors. He didn't see much as the light of day was starting to dim and knew a forest would be a bad place to stay. He dodged around some slower zombies and killed a few that ran at him. When Lyon got close enough to the source of the sound it was too late, they were already getting eaten by several of these zombies. He knew this would be bad to attract more attention to himself since there were so many in the area. He was still in the forest and although there was enough room to walk the trees were still thick in that area. He heard more shouting not too far from him but this time it was a stronger voice, not scared like the others he heard earlier. This one seemed almost organized but he wasn't close enough to make out the words. He figured if there was people coming to take out the zombies he would have to find a way to prove he is not infected. That was a priority for later, it was getting dark and he had no light source. Lyon needed to find something or else there was no way he would be able to see what he was fighting if this was the case. He shundo'd to the top of a tall tree and looked around, for anything that could help him. "How the hell did this start?" Lyon thought looking to the ground with all the zombies, he even spotted some infected animals.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Zombies- Outnumbered (first 2)   Zombies- Outnumbered (first 2) EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 6:43 pm

Adressing to Glen , Nhieling said : I've got a telepathic call from the two others scientist that have been dispatched in the two other teams:

The situation is worst that we through, it seem the zombie aren't totally dump in the end. The virus react strangely from a person to another, and the stronger persons evolve in "death knight", or whatever you want to call them. From this report, it seem that in most of the case, the brain just go off, and the zombie is drive by his hunger.
But in the death knight case, their like the nerve center of this army. They aren't the same person anymore, but they keep their through process. Meaning it's like a massive change of personality, and worst than all, they can control the weaker zombie, making them really dangerous.

We'll have to get a few zombie "alive" so that I can study them, but in the end I think the solution of this problem will only be found if we get an answer about this death knight.

Nhieling was pretty serious about this, this necrotic plague was nothing to be joke off, depending of the comportment of the undead, and off their own speed to react, it could lead to incredible damage. for what Nhieling knew, they may even be an intelligence behind them that could make a new undead country...
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Zombies- Outnumbered (first 2)   Zombies- Outnumbered (first 2) EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 8:47 pm

The last site of the Bravo team's was a now abandoned airship. It wasn't too big after a full sweep of the area they found the majority of the team died from the crash. Upon closer inspection it looked like the helicopter went down prematurely somehow...

It looks like...Billy and Iggy died in the crash Ellen said noting their that they were still strapped in the plane. Then...Florence and Melissa got out but were attacked by infected, possibly some animals around here, Noting the two corpses near the crash, so that leaves the question "where is Alex?"

Darren looked around to hear absolutely nothing going on around him. The creatures of the night weren't going on their usual motions, the forest around them was completely silent. I have a bad feeling about this... nothing seems right around here he muttered.

All that could be heard was a gradual roaring off in the distance.

Hmm? Where's Halldog? Stephanie asked looking around. She then saw him making his way to the group...with his pack to a multitude of hungry looking eyes behind him. Oh my god, Hall! Behind you!

but it was too late... Hall turned only to have his neck bitten by the monkeys and baboons as they jumped from the trees. No!!! Hall got a spasm out before he was dropped by the other primates, mutilated and torn to shreds as the monkeys and baboons ripped and teared at him with their hands, teeth and opposable thumbs.

The others looked away and looked to Glen for guidance, moving away from the primates.

Right...Alpha team was last seen on their boat not too far from here. We can't get involve ourselves in a prolonged skirmish here. He said pointing towards the beach, his voice steady and his posture astute. If it's us versus every animal here, possibly some mythical and magical ones, we'll be overrun. Our only option is to escape.
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: Zombies- Outnumbered (first 2)   Zombies- Outnumbered (first 2) EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 8:57 pm

Lyon heard the scream in the distance and decided this was his best bet. He jumped from tree top to tree top and avoided making as much noise as possible. After jumping about 20 trees he looked down and saw monkeys tearing a body apart. Lyon saw this and made a false step, a tree branch had snapped and caught the primates attention when the branch had landed beside the group. They looked up and seeing Lyon's shadow in the trees left the body and started to climb the trees all around him. "Shit... This is not good." Lyon said looking at the shadows of the moving creatures. They were faster than he anticipated and he didn't have much time when the first of these jumped at him from a near by tree. Lyon jumped to another tree, narrowly dodging this attack. When he landed he had a second to react as another one jumped at him. With his dagger he stabbed this creature right through the head then jumped to another tree. The monkey hitting the ground after a couple of seconds with a loud crack, hitting branches on it's way down. Loud enough to echo for a short distance. "What the hell do I do?" Lyon said looking at the amount of remaining animals around him. "This is only going to get worse..."
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Zombies- Outnumbered (first 2)   Zombies- Outnumbered (first 2) EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 9:42 pm

Nhieling looked at Darren, and call him : Hey, Darren, I'll need some help to catch a specimen alive, mind catching one?
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Zombies- Outnumbered (first 2)   Zombies- Outnumbered (first 2) EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 11:34 pm

Darren looked at the monkey horde as turned to Nhieling as they started moving to the beach.

Are you crazy?!?! Even I know that doing something like getting close to those things will get me killed!

Glen looked back at them ...This isn't the time for chit-chat! he replied harshly as he turned to shoot a monkey in mid-air as it nearly bit Kurt.

Besides...the specimen with the M-virus is what you probably want Darren noted quietly, remembering he read the mission specs as they drove to their destination.

They came up to the beach finally but by then they have attracted more then just primates. Wolves and nearby dogs joined the chase scene on the ground and bats and smaller birds in the air.

They got in the ship just in time and locked the doors behind them.

Gasp* Wheeze* Gasp*
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Zombies- Outnumbered (first 2)   Zombies- Outnumbered (first 2) EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 11:44 pm

Sigh... It's really sad when the intel corps have to make the hard work itself. Nhieling puppet eyes turn red, and the puppet fly off Nhieling shoulder. Nhieling wanted to check if his conjecture was right, as the puppet pass through the animals, none of them seemed to attack it, letting him attack peacefully, severing their head on after another.
This thing only react to the living, they won't defend themselves if you use material weapon or anything else. You could even throw them a bomb that they wouldn't react. They're only drive by their hunger.
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: Zombies- Outnumbered (first 2)   Zombies- Outnumbered (first 2) EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 11:51 pm

Lyon was still fighting off the rest of the primates but it got to the point where there was only a couple left. The two jumped at him at the same time and he dodged them both and watched as they fell to the ground. With another two crunches Lyon looked down at the now dead primates. "I need to find a way out of here..." Lyon said now annoyed at the amount of creatures there was around him. Lyon looked around the area and after hearing gun fire figured they would be good to get help from. He jumped tree by tree to where he thought the shots came from.

Below him he saw infected animals around a ship. Lyon watched as someone was killing these animals with little effort from his puppet. Lyon watched in anticipation on what he was doing. He heard a bird fly by his head and instantly looked up. There he saw well over two dozed birds, their attentions now on him. "Shit..." Was the only word Lyon had a chance to say when they started to swoop down at him. He jumped off the tree and while in free fall he sliced a couple birds in half. Before hitting the ground he shundo'd to a clear path. "A little help over here..." Lyon shouted as the birds continued their assault on him. He knew that the person he was watching earlier could hear him and hoped he would listen.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Zombies- Outnumbered (first 2)   Zombies- Outnumbered (first 2) EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 12:05 am

Eh? More kitten to save? Really i'll ask for an augmentation, I'm doing the bodyguard job when I'm mean to be the one being protected.
Nhieling look up and saw the bird... Hoy, I'll need some serious help here, I can't take care of all of them at once.
Then the bird attacked. Nhieling draw out his puppet scythe, and make his puppet spine around itself. Then when the bird get into his range he just launch his puppet, using it as boomerang to cut as much of this thing he could, but 4 of them get through.
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Zombies- Outnumbered (first 2)   Zombies- Outnumbered (first 2) EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 12:15 am

Glen set up a group to head inside. Stephanie, Kurt, stay here and deal with the impending horde. he ordered as the group was now focused on fighting back now they fortified.

Me Darren and Ellen will look for Alpha team. Alex himself is probably here also.
He noted walking with Ellen beside him as they entered the inside of the ship.

Darren took the scene in as he then started to clear with the group.

Tck, shooting at their heads alongside with Kurt and Stephanie and then moving to where Glen was, roger that! Good luck your three. he said as he disappeared inside the ship.
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: Zombies- Outnumbered (first 2)   Zombies- Outnumbered (first 2) EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 3:04 am

After Lyon saw the puppet he figured he would be in better shape for what fot through. He noticed 4 birds get through and had enough time to kill them each by either slicing them in half or cutting their head off. Each dropped to the ground in turn and the rest were taken care of by the puppet. "Hey, thanks for the help." He said looking around for the next infected to attack.
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Zombies- Outnumbered (first 2)   Zombies- Outnumbered (first 2) EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 5:57 am

Darren take point, Ellen keep watch for traps, the objective should be in the next room...

Moving quietly they made their way to the interior of the ship. They came upon a door leading to the main hall.

Darren lead the way with a fierce kick.

Bam! the three of them rushed the room to see a lab inside the ship. They quickly shoot down the first 5 guards near the entrance before the others noticed. All that was left were 2 guards and 4 scientists concerned about the safety of themselves and the scientists the remaining guards immediately gave up.

Hands up!!!, Darren shouted, On the Ground Now!!! He shouted to the rest of the their enemies. Upon hearing this the guards layed down their weapons and the scientists followed his directions.

Ellen then freed the survivors of Alpha team and Bravo team held captive while Glen quickly took control of the situation.

Now gentleman...I believe you have in your possession a new strand of the M-Virus. A other M if you will... he said maliciously before he suddenly finished the remaining guards. Show me where the strand is and the specimens that have been affected by it he commanded before he holstered his gun...

Meanwhile back to the defense of the ship...

Lyon, Nhieling and the 2 squad members were having a moderate time dealing with all the infected. Using his special custom magnum Kurt made a huge beam of magic/heat came out decimating a whole line of them. But it wasn't enough to deter them as more and more kept coming to rend their flesh. Working simultaneously with Stephanie they cleared a general area of 25 meters around them with Stephanie keeping a healing field around it just incase either of them got hurt. She was also trying to keep watch on Nhieling on the left side of the ship also. Even though his puppet was tearing a hole in the battlefield the undead were ignoring it and heading straight to towards him causing a few close calls as they tried to pull him out of the safety of the barricades.

Keep at it Steph. Darren and Glen should have found Alpha and Bravo team already and moving to reinforce us anytime now he said pulling out his shotgun as the zombies started to get closer and tougher.
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: Zombies- Outnumbered (first 2)   Zombies- Outnumbered (first 2) EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 3:04 am

One infected wolf had converged on Lyon pouncing along. Lyon saw it at the last second and narrowly dodged it. He shifted his sword just over a meter long and while it went to turn around and attack again he sliced it's head clear off. The body dropped and already Lyon was killing some weak infected humans. "Where are all of them coming from?" Lyon said looking into the forest where he saw several more wolves appear, preparing to charge. They seemed quite a bit larger than normal wolves and Lyon assumed this was from the infection. They also had blood on their lips meaning they had recently killed something. "Heads up. We've got company." Lyon shouted to the others motioning towards the wolves. "And something tells me a simple cut to the head won't stop these things." He said after noticing one had a piece of his skull missing.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Zombies- Outnumbered (first 2)   Zombies- Outnumbered (first 2) EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 6:51 pm

Nhieling draw Lyon with his puppet : It's useless, there is no end to this. And the more we fight, the more of us will fall and stand up as one of them.
We're backing everyone !!!

As they went back into the ship, they start to use the narrow corridor to hold the wave of undead.

Nhieling rejoin the other part of their team. They were now with the scientists.

OKAY ! Now it's my job. If you want, there is a lot of gorilla work outside with the army that is waiting for us.

Nhieling went over the leader in scientist team : Without any second through, he severed his head, and pushed the headless corp over the rest of them team.

Now, you're understanding your surrendering term : I have a game for you, said Nhieling with a sadist smile, I want a total cooperation from you, this way I'll win some precious time. But I ONLY need one of you to help me gathering the informations, meaning that the rules with be the following ones : Each time I need someone to test the result of our primary research, I randomly select one of you. BUT there is a way out of this game ! The first one that accept my term, meaning total obedience, will have his life spared if he help me enough, then the other will serve me as guinea pig until I came to a total understanding of this plague.

The group wasn't composed of proud warrior, and they've now lost their chief, meaning they were mentally cornered. Nhieling didn't though he would even need to interrogate them any further than this.

Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Zombies- Outnumbered (first 2)   Zombies- Outnumbered (first 2) EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 11:47 pm

During Nhieling's little scene Glen and Ellen slipped away from the team. They were were alone in the room that contained the new strand of the virus and it's test subjects.

This is Glen Trevor. Yes... Yes... It seems they have created the new strand. .... It's properties are none we have ever seen. It's effects?, gripping his hand tight around the cellphone, empowering... he finished with a smile.

Glen it seems that our... "guest" has suddenly flown off the handle
Ellen noted as she was hovering over a module. It seems to me a little field test for the other M virus seems to be in order she smiled with an evil look at the newest specimens.

Do what you want. All we have to do now is return with the new strain and this mission will be a success he said holding a silver briefcase. The objective of rescuing Alpha and Bravo team was just a ruse. All they wanted was the new strain their competitors were rumored to have made, he thought, Now with that in hand there is no more time to waste with these pathetic whelps...
Release the Other M-virus specimens and let's get out of here, he ordered Ellen there's going to be a task force waiting for us. When we reach them we can sit back and see how the Other M-virus and the Death Knights in the area perform against well armed troops...

Roger she said as she activated the specimens, Subjects Tyrant and Stalker are online. All ready ready to go! she exclaimed as Glen prepped mini-helicoptor at the top of the ship.

Meanwhile... Back at the lab.

Your back! Darren said as he saw the four new people come into the interior of the ship. Wait...what's Lyon doing here? he thought as he watched him behind his helmet.

Yea, we got overrun at the front of the ship. We had to lock the door behind us so we could escape he said pointing at the metal door. Yea but I doubt that it will hold, he said noting the incessant beating of the door. So what's the plan? he asked looking at Darren and then at Nhieling bossing the scientist around.

Did you guys hear something? Stephanie asked as she was checking up on Alpha team's condition.

They paused to listen...
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: Zombies- Outnumbered (first 2)   Zombies- Outnumbered (first 2) EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 12:33 am

Lyon, while in the ship with the others decided to explore what was here. He didn't take notice to the others but ended up in a completely different section of the ship. He didn't find much that interested him. "What did I get myself into..." Lyon thought looking around. He heard footsteps heading around the ship and followed them to the top. He watched as they started to approach the helicopter then recognized them. "Hey, where are you going?" Lyon shouted at them. He ran forwards a bit, stopping only 4 meters from the helicopter. He was curious what they were doing but he wasn't familiar with who they were. He didn't plan on letting them just leave without an explanation.
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Zombies- Outnumbered (first 2)   Zombies- Outnumbered (first 2) EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 1:08 am

Glen took a dismissive look at Lyon through his shade before he resumed setting off of the helicopter. He looks lost he said to Ellen as she watched him. Just a random fool she nodded in agreement as they started away.

From behind Lyon one of the new specimens had awaken and started towards him. It stored power in it's legs before Specimen Stalker leaped at him from behind knocking him down and aiming to pierce his chest with a thrust from one of it's claws.

Who goes off alone in a situation like this?
Glen thought sarcastically as he piloted the helicopter a safe distance from the ship. It's like he wants to be killed Ellen noted reading Glen's thoughts. She took a look at the mini-heli's weaponry. Well...I'll obliged him then she said now pointing an assault rifle at Lyon. Now with support from the air Lyon's situation looked grim as stalker then started it's attack. He wouldn't win if he stayed to fight.

Meanwhile back in the makeshift lab.

I think that's a helicopter Stephanie noted as she looked out the window. It is! she exclaimed as she then made her way to the stairs.

Arrrrggghhhh!!! A blood curtling scream broke the relative peace.

Hmm? Darren and the others shifted their attention to the scream. They wished they hadn't they were just in time to see specimen Tyrant tear a member of Alpha team apart. As the rest of the squad scattered he grabbed another one with it's claw and tore him apart by it.

Tyrant stood an imposing 7 feet tall, with elongated appendages with claws on his right arm. It was battle crazed as it tore up some of the remaining members of Alpha and Bravo team apart.

We gotta save them! Kurt exclaimed, taking aim and shooting out another magic beam from his magnum. It hit Tyrant square in the chest but to no avail. It merely winced at the blow and left hole in it's body before it regenerated little by little . No way...he managed to stammer right before Tyrant headed straight towards them.

Darren turned to Nhieling still on the scientists then at Tyrant. I hope his "solution" is worth it he thought. As he drew his longsword and charged the beast.

That wasn't the least of their troubles however, as an troubling figure clad in metal was making it's way to the ship unnoticed...
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Zombies- Outnumbered (first 2)   Zombies- Outnumbered (first 2) EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 4:25 pm

I'll let you play ... Said Nhieling, just lifting his hand at Darren while working on information he had just got.

The results were astonishing... Nhieling was communicating it to his two mate through telepathy, while analyzing it. It seem the virus wasn't totally one, it was a magical microscopic parasite. Once in someone body, it was eating him alive to reproduce itself at an incredible speed. In no time it killed the the host, but it was not important. At this time they were enough to replace the body vital function. Each of this thing could play the role of a red globule, or anything that could be needed to make the body work, even dead.

We'll need to burn the corpse, even if the head had been blow off, if a something eat their flesh it will get infected to. Meaning that with the problem of bird, the epidemic could spread to the whole world.

Nhieling took up a magic transmitter : Here Nhieling, we'll need an impermeable screen over a whole area. NOTHING must leave it, be it an animal or an human. I'll explained you later, just believe me for now

Have you find any way to counter it?

The scientist, still scared about becoming guinea pig, just answered : No, not to this day. This thing is extremely resistant to poison or to any antibiotic we've tried so far. If the host is strong enough, they can even evolve by sucking their host power, leading to the famous death nigh we've told you about before?
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: Zombies- Outnumbered (first 2)   Zombies- Outnumbered (first 2) EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 6:42 pm

Lyon was knocked down but quickly got up. This was no time to fight and he knew it. He had to get to the others. He shundo'd past the creature back onto the ship and ran towards the others, totally unaware of what was going on. He didn't notice that there was a gun pointed at him but he was already gone by then. He ran around the ship heading back to the others when he heard what sounded like armor. He had no idea about what the scientists had said about a death knight so he ran towards the sound. It didn't take long until he found the source. "What is this thing?" Lyon said now staring face to face with the death knight. "What are you?" Lyon said to it. He didn't know if it was infected or just a warrior. He waited for a response that more than likely would never come.
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Zombies- Outnumbered (first 2)   Zombies- Outnumbered (first 2) EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 6:59 pm

(OOC: Sigh* Always rushing things)

The Death Knight surprised by the sudden process he made into the LOCKED ship looked at Lyon.

Umm sure...Yea, I think I'll just kill you and move onwards
he nonchalantly said as he commanded the horde of zombies to break through the ship to join the assault. Looks like you seem to be at a sheer disadvantage young one it said noting the narrow corridors of the ship and the fact that Stalker kept pace with Lyon and was still behind him, not that he'd notice. Yea anyways let's hear you scream it smirked as it he started a spell.

You won't be able to move so easily he thought looking at the pestilence and decay he caused all around him. Everything in that corridor was being held down, at the death knight's discretion by the many hands that appeared from the floor.

Meanwhile,
Even though Stephanie wanted to stay behind help Darren and Kurt fight the Tyrant but she was told to go on ahead by Darren.

Steph go on ahead and see if there is a way out of this place. You said you heard a chopper? See if you can find anything else on the ship. Me and Kurt will take care of this, he said chopping at Tyrant with all his might.

Tck easy for you to say... We aren't doing any damage to it!!! Kurt retorted trying to rally the other team members. Eventually Alpha team finally supported hitting Tyrant with an array of grenade lauchers, shotguns and assault rifles. Tyrant keep attacking some of the Alpha members rather successfully until Darren stepped in to meet it head on risking his life for them to have a chance against it.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Zombies- Outnumbered (first 2)   Zombies- Outnumbered (first 2) EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 7:44 pm

Nhieling was now done, with his two mate working on their own side, he have done what he could about this situation. Now, it was all a matter of time : Could they find a viable way to eliminate the parasite or not. Nhieling attached all of the lasting scientists. Okay buds, we'll play the the prolongation now since since last time you were so fast to cooperate. Would be a shame to end up the match on a tie no?

Nhieling injected the scientist head with the germ he had took.

As you can see, the virus don't feed on dead corpse, even fresh one, meaning he need ki to evolve. So the next game...

Then, he injected one of them with the virus.

The scientist instantly started turning into a zombie.

Now... I wanted all or your conjecture about how the parasite, any counter that may work will be heard. Each time I need a new undead I'll chose the one that seemed the least productive.

Then all of them started yelling random idea. Nhieling took up the probable one and started doing test.

After a few turn, and more zombie, Nhieling had found the main weakness he could use, but it was still impossible for this to work.
It was like trying to crush an ant colony by killing them with the finger... ANT ! It's this ! Said Nhieling hitting his hand with his fist.
Nhieling started asking the remaining scientist if they have some of the element he needed.

After a few moment, and tried a new solution, and finally it work. The zombie fell to the ground, in convulsion, unable to move anymore.

This is the solution, this injection will block their way to communicate together. Meaning it's like the worst poison for them. It won't kill them but it will block the body at least. I don't think it will work on the higher up through, but combining it with a firearm, it could make us able to eliminate the small fry must faster.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombies- Outnumbered (first 2)   Zombies- Outnumbered (first 2) Empty

Back to top Go down

Zombies- Outnumbered (first 2)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Negima: Lost Magic :: Negima: Lost Magic :: The Frontier :: Elysium-