Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zombies- Outnumbered (first 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lyon

Lyon

Male Posts : 640

Zombies- Outnumbered (first 2) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombies- Outnumbered (first 2)   Zombies- Outnumbered (first 2) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 4:52 am

(OOC: Sorry about the delay in posting)

Lyon heard what the death knight and knew right away this was trouble. There was nothing he could do alone. He had to get away. "This isn't good" Lyon thought to himself as the very ground Lyon stood on was being used against him. "What is one to do here?" Lyon thought as he avoided the new dangers. He turned around and thats when he saw the creature he was trying to get away from only minutes ago. "Oh just great..." Lyon said as he turned back to the death knight. "Is there any way by chance I could not fight you and survive?" Lyon said trying to see his options. "If at all possible would you at least give me an idea what my options are..." Lyon couldn't really do much here so he figured this might be his best option. Worst case scenario he gets no answer and has to find his own way out, if he could find a way out.
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

Male Posts : 656

PostSubject: Re: Zombies- Outnumbered (first 2)   Zombies- Outnumbered (first 2) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 5:29 am

The Death Knight watched as Lyon was assessing the situation

Erm...who are you talking to? he asked, turning around. Oh me? Seriously? Erm I really don't think you should be asking me he said before resuming the attack. Oh good I thought he was one of those magical people he thought shooting out an instant cast ice spell and sending out a dark coil from his blade towards him. Stalker by then was already in front of Lyon as the two attacks were launched. It already has lost most of it's patience as it aimed an attack to Lyon's leg, wanting to cripple his movements.

From afar Stephanie was just in time to see Lyon getting double teamed. Oh no another civilian she thought now conflicted with a decision. She could stay and possibly help out Lyon, but that option didn't seem to smart as she didn't know what he was capable of...or she can run back and possibly have the others come to help her.

What should I do? she murmered.

Back to the other area of the ship Darren was actually having no problems keeping Nemesis at bay. Tactics and training seem to make this all the easier he thought as he was hitting Tyrant left and right while the others pelted him. He stood no chance against in in a direct strike but he could dodge and parry with his combination of shadow magic and using his guardian as a shield.

Tck...but we are getting nowhere!!! he said looking at Tyrant closely. There! He saw a gap in the back of the thing's neck, near the spinal cord. Kurt! Aim for that area behind his neck he yelled. Tyrant seeing it's first opportunity of the match hit Darren severely with it's off hand. Darren was sent to ground dazed. He looked up to see Tyrant raising it's claw hand to pierce his heart...

Last edited by Jukensong on Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1686489196
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

PostSubject: Re: Zombies- Outnumbered (first 2)   Zombies- Outnumbered (first 2) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:12 pm

Nhieling now had the solution, all he had to do was adapting it in weapon form.

He started looking around, all he had was some chemical materials... Fine, that would do. Filing test tube after test tube, he made a lot of little "grenades" for later use. This would be enough for the small fry, but killing the stronger one would still be impossible with this method.

I suppose there is no solution... Nhieling was slightly leaned forward, the shadow of his hair was covering his visage, only could be seen his infernal grin.
It's killing time... I guess...
Nhieling was bathing in his own insanity wave now, being surrounded by so much enemy was just the trigger he need. Since some time, his own aura was taking him over, the blood lust was making him shiver, he needed something to appease him, and this bunch of zombi was exactly what he was wishing for...

The light around him suddenly turn off, in the shadow, his red eyed puppet seem even more frightening than usually. In a swift move, all the head of the remaining scientist flew.

He walked out, in total battle mod. It was now making a lot of time since he last went in "obliteration mod".

Passing in front of the other, he just let the box with the test tube behind him, yelling what they could be used for, and launch his puppet in the battle.
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: Zombies- Outnumbered (first 2)   Zombies- Outnumbered (first 2) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 8:00 pm

Lyon shundo'd away from his current position to dodge the incoming attacks. He pulled his dagger out held it at the ready for the next strike. Lyon knew he didn't have that much of a chance offensively so he figured he would stay on the defensive. Even then he didn't have much chance but better than any other options. He knew that turning his back on this threat was not an option but hoped he could find a way to get the upper hand. "What the heck should I do... even better, what can I do? Lyon thought to himself in a bit of a panic. His facial expression stayed neutral though as he was never really one to show feelings or emotions. He turned his head quickly when he heard Nhieling but couldn't focus on it. He decided to focus mainly on the battle at hand and could only hope to survive. Lyon readied another shundo but had no idea what was going to happen if he decided to strike. "Your move." He thought.
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

Male Posts : 656

PostSubject: Re: Zombies- Outnumbered (first 2)   Zombies- Outnumbered (first 2) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 10:12 pm

The Death Knight watched as Lyon darted out of the way from the attacks. Hmm...he really likes to do that move doesn't he? he thought as he looked at Specimen Stalker. Oh? Whatever you are...you'll be a good minion he said as he infused the enhanced zombie with some magic of his own. Stalker turned and was suddenly infused with the dark magic of the Death Knight it's appendages growing to rather grotesque sizes, his arms were almost long enough to touch the floor, it's jaws coverings almost half it's mouth and now having a collar around it's neck.

It turned to Lyon after the transformation and with it's new found strength and fortitude leaped at him attempting to impale him on one of it's long arms. Hehe my turn thought the Death Knight after Stalker's attack. He suddenly pulled on what looked like an invisible rope that had already encompassed Lyon as he then pulled him all the distance Lyon right to him in an instant. His blade ready to pierce Lyon as he was flying through the air. Now die! he growled as he lifted his blade to skewer Lyon midflight.

Ugh crap! Stephanie couldn't handle watching anymore as she then ran up and threw a flash bang at the group. Hey kid get outta there she screamed before she turned as the thing exploded.

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1686489196
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

PostSubject: Re: Zombies- Outnumbered (first 2)   Zombies- Outnumbered (first 2) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 12:34 am

Nhieling puppet was now bumping into each zombie that got in his reach, making their head, arm, and mostly everything that could once have belonged to a human being fly in the air.
While doing this, Nhieling was staying behind the relative safety of his mate, delighting himself with the feeling of the flash and bone being torn apart by his puppet's scythe.

Now now... Said him, laughing, I want more, more... MORE.

Nhieling wasn't even paying attention fo the big ones, but since he got here, the small fry wasn't a problem at all, since he was able to take all of them by himself with his overwhelming speed.
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: Zombies- Outnumbered (first 2)   Zombies- Outnumbered (first 2) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 12:42 am

Lyon darted just to the left of the stalker narrowly dodging it's attack. Moments later after steadying himself and his blade in hand the death knight had lunged at him. Lyon had only a moment to react and instead of running now would be better than any to fight. "My turn..." Lyon thought with his dagger pointed forwards he weapon shifted it (hopefully through the death knight) almost to full size. Seeing as the death knight did not know of this ability he hoped it would have caught him off guard. Seeing as the weapon shift could not be stopped my most forces if it hit the death knight it would more than likely pierce right through him.
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: Zombies- Outnumbered (first 2)   Zombies- Outnumbered (first 2) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 1:12 am

[Bump for Juken?]
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Zombies- Outnumbered (first 2)   Zombies- Outnumbered (first 2) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:23 pm

Rewards:

Juken: 3 SP, 2 MP and 340,000 Drachma
Nhieling: 3 SP, 2 MP and 400,000 Drachma
Lyon: 3 SP, 2 MP and 400,000 Drachma
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombies- Outnumbered (first 2)   Zombies- Outnumbered (first 2) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Zombies- Outnumbered (first 2)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Negima: Lost Magic :: Negima: Lost Magic :: The Frontier :: Elysium-