Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Akehiko Yuuki (WIP)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ICU

ICU

Male Posts : 59

Akehiko Yuuki (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Akehiko Yuuki (WIP)   Akehiko Yuuki (WIP) EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 9:04 am

Account Name: ICU

Name: Akehiko Yuuki
Nickname: Akehiko
Height: 160 cm (5' 3")
Weight: 120 pounds (54 Kg)
Group: N/A
Affiliation: Dark
Blood-type: - O

• Rarity: Akehiko is a very meticulous person. She likes expensive things; things that cannot be bought using simple means. She basks in rarity and will crave the exotic, unnecessary things. She is a collector of many strange artefacts, and will be in-debt to anyone who gives her what she wants. When taking a job offer, she won’t take money as payment. Instead, she will ask for something that she does not yet have or cannot.
  • Games: As a tactician, Akehiko passes the time by endlessly playing chess, board games, and other forms of entertainment that require neurons to do. Her most favourite hobby is playing with people’s emotions. She delights in making people do what she wants, whenever she wants, and how she wants them to do it. If she fails; then she’ll take up the challenge. She likes unexpected reactions to what she does, and the most interesting people to play with, are the ones with a unique way of thinking.
  • Sweets: Believe it or not, Akehiko has a fetish for sweets. Candies, Cakes, Ice Cream, you name it. She often tries her best to control herself around them, but in the end, she comically devours all the sweets she can find. To a point, she transforms into a mean sweet eating machine and it would take more than 2 grown men to catch her. All you sweets out there, you have been warned.

Dislikes:

• Noise: Akehiko has a very good sense of hearing and so really hates it when people make loud unpleasant noises that irritate her to the bone. She tries to control her temper, but she will attempt to kill you if you don’t heed the 2nd warning.
  • Animals: Being a hunter, she delights in catching and butchering animals, not taking care of them. To her opinion, they are vulgar, nasty, and noisy and above all, dirty. If you give her a puppy, when she gives it back it will be as a pillow of meat and blood, neatly pile up. Of course, it will be twitching.
  • Vulgarity: Akehiko has a very keen sense of beauty, and anything that is not pleasing in her eyes; she usually tries to get rid of. The ugly, the fat, the mundane, the unclean, imperfect; these are some of the things that displeases her eyesight. What truly grates her nerves, are the impure ones. Half Breeds; humans that have bred with Androids, Beasts, and Demons; these are the abominations she truly hates and will stop at nothing to get rid of them.

Fears:

• Betrayal: Living in a world where trust is a weakness, Akehiko must always be in constant awareness of her surroundings and the people around her. Every move to her is like an attempt to her life. Although she may appear like she is always impassive about anything, deep inside she panics and lives in constant fear that someone might try to take away what’s important to her.

• Bugs: There is nothing more in the world more frightening to Akehiko than bugs. Yes, you heard right it's bugs. One might think that as a dark, and ruthless mage, she wouldn't have such a silly fear. But ever since she was a baby, bugs have already made their bad impression on her. She dislikes their slimy, elongated bodies and their mismatched face with bulging eyes.

Physical Description: Underneath those clothes, Akehiko boasts a petit figure with the breast size of a 15 year old in the body of a 12 year old. Yes, it does look a bit premature but it only adds to her facade as male and her innocence. She has a baby face, with the usual expression of a devious person. Her eyes are a light chestnut brown. She used to have long, straight hair, but is now reduced to a short boyish hair. It is colored light red. His skin tone is fair, creasing to slightly tanned. Often mistaken as a tattoo, she bears a birth mark on her left cheek that resembles a star.

Magic Keywords: Nit Minite Fin Dervivit

Ki or Magic? Magic.

Clothing: Akehiko's fashion style are all men's clothing. Preferably; a white buttoned shirt, a black vest, either a tie or ribbon, black pants, and leather shoes. She absolutely wears no jewelry and dresses more like a high class waiter than a woman.

Accessories: She has a pocket watch that she clicks to check on time and her schedule.

Extra: Despite her Japanese name, Akehiko is a Caucasian who happens to be born in Germany.

Picture:
Spoiler:

Personality
  • Indifference: While many will think that Akehiko's smile actually shows emotion, they are wrong. She can feign it well enough to fool others, but the part of her brain that stimulated anger, sadness, joy and pain died a long time ago. As a result, she is cold, stoic, and ruthless at most times.

• Selfish: Akehiko has a tendency to act spoiled and get what she wants. She is very selfish towards others and has no doubts rejecting someone when asked to give something. She's specially selfish about her collection of rare items and will not let anyone, absolutely anyone to touch them.

• Prideful: Raise by a rich family, Akehiko always has to look neat and proper, as well as act within the decorum of nobility. She can't stand to lose and will get her pride back whenever possible. She will not stand for anyone whom she does not deem worthy of power to stand above her in anything and will use any possible means to dispose of him or her.

History
Spoiler:

Class: Hunter

The Hunter is a class that mixes the traits of other peculiar classes: the stealth of a Ninja, the accuracy of a Gunner, the flexibility of an Onmyoudo and the endurance of a Cleric. Yes, the Hunter class can either be magical or purely a combat class. For this reason, the Hunter class is considered the “Jack-of-all-trades”. Hunters have ones sole purpose: capturing their pray. They debilitating the slowly with a wide range of spells and catching them either alive; after all a dead catch is nothing to boast. They can shift from long range, to close range fighting and have no qualms about adapting to their surroundings. As much as this class sounds so glorious, there are some drawbacks that you have to be aware of. One, the Hunter class carries no physical prowess as they believe that to engage the pray head on is like facing death itself. Therefore, in physical combat, they would surely loose. It also carries on some of the weakness of the traits it shares with the classes such as being physically weak (Ninja and Cleric). Non-magical Hunters are very expensive in their use of traps and explosives (Gunners). Magical Hunters rely too much on their spells and higher spells carry higher stakes than weaker ones (Omnyoudo).

Weaponry/Equipment:

Dual Pistols:

Stats – 45
Strength: 1
Accuracy: 12
Endurance: 10
Speed:12
Intelligence:10

Stat Points Earned: 0|0
Jewels Earned: 500,000

Sources:

Skills & Disciplines:

Tactician: Although very weak in physical activity, Yuu-sama boasts in mind games and skilful escapades that make up for her lack of strength and laziness. She is very knowledgeable on the works of the mind, and has no guilt exploiting it. However, she’s not the best among skilful planners, because everything she knows about the world came from her family.

Politician: Likewise, in the everyday life of the nobility; charisma and diplomacy are a must. Having been born and brought up in the political world, Yuu-sama has become a professional when dealing with arguments, discussions, debates to an extent where he can get himself out of trouble with a few words. Though it is not much of skill, it does become very useful in dangerous situations. An added bonus is the ability to lie through his teeth, which he is very good at, and the ability to see through lies and parlor tricks of any sort.

Magic Name: Wilde Jagde
Magic Type: Seal/Trap Magic
Magic Description: Click Here!
TP/KP Earned: 0|0
Techniques: 10/10

Atem Gangart: Aufruhr (Breathless Pace: Storm) - (2)
Type: Support/Defensive
Incantation: Gefangen im Sturm – Lit. "Caught on the storm
Range: Supplementary
Effect: Aufruhr is a technique that allows the user to control the road of the winds to the user’s will. In effect, the seal created has the ability to “push” whatever is caught, to a distance of 3-4 meters. The seal works like an augmented fan, and can only affect in a straight line of sight. it can be suspended on air and on any surface as long as it is with in the boundary of his arms’ reach. In other words, the user can only conjure the seal from its person, using his/her hands as a medium. Once the seal is conjured, it will stay stationary unless moved by the user’s hands. At this point, the quantity of seals created before recharging is 2 posts. The cool down for this technique is 1 post. The seals will immediately disappear, the post after it was summoned.

Feuer Gangart: Sturz (Crimson Walk: Collapse) - (5)
Type: Offensive
Incantation: Fühlen Sie sich den Zorn – Lit. "Feel the Wrath
Range: Mid/Long (About 60 meters in circumference)
Effect: Sturz is an offensive spell similar to a mini landmine. The user of this technique is capable of setting up red-colored seals that explode by his command, “Verzicht”- which means “to Release ”. The seals can be placed and conjured on any kind of surface, but it must have a surface. The seals are circular and can fit a single grown man. Once activated, the seal will flash once revealing itself and the next second it explodes. To activate it, the user must be able to see the seal. The explosion has the radius of 2.5 meters, and the aftershock of 0.3 meters. Anything caught in the blast, will suffer from average to bad injuries. But the explosion can never kill, even if you are caught in the midst. The number of seals that can be created before recharging is 4. Cool down for this technique is 3 posts. If the traps aren’t activated within 2 posts, they will self-destruct. The seals can be created by the user’s contact through the skin; any part of the body will do, but usually, feet and/or hands are the best mediums. They can be placed anywhere within range.

Erde Gangart: Rastern (Grounded Path: Scan) - (3)
Type: Offensive
Incantation: Suchen Sie in der Welt – Lit. "Search the World
Range: Mid-Range
Effect: Rastern is a spell that requires immediate contact with the ground. Without it, the spell is rendered useless. A light brown seal appears below the user’s feet and sends echolocation waves that register everything and anything that’s touching the ground. This gives a very distinct mental image and geographical knowledge about the area and those who are in it. Once activated, the user must remain in contact with the ground/surface to sustain the scan. The maximum range of this technique is 30 feet in radius. The layout of the background is basic, and all signs of life appear as dots and are unidentifiable as anything else but living creatures and/or magic. Buff: + 3 Accuracy. Duration: 3 posts. Recharge: 2 posts.

Last edited by ICU on Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:55 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

PostSubject: Re: Akehiko Yuuki (WIP)   Akehiko Yuuki (WIP) EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 11:26 am

Your ability are quite interresting, and it's a nice presentation. You must just remember that to use them continuously, you'll have to get endurance.

The explosing seal won't do "high" damage, as it's done it can at most do average damage (having 4 at the same time etc...)

The earth seal can't boost your accuracy so much if it already is a great sensor spell.

I don't know how large 30 feet is in meter through.
Back to top Go down
ICU

ICU

PostSubject: Re: Akehiko Yuuki (WIP)   Akehiko Yuuki (WIP) EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 8:52 pm

dorianodet wrote:
Your ability are quite interresting, and it's a nice presentation. You must just remember that to use them continuously, you'll have to get endurance.

The explosing seal won't do "high" damage, as it's done it can at most do average damage (having 4 at the same time etc...)

The earth seal can't boost your accuracy so much if it already is a great sensor spell.

I don't know how large 30 feet is in meter through.

Um thank you! Cat I worked hard on creating the magic.

I did all you asked, and it is done.

Oh, and 30 feet in meters is roughly about 9 meters.
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

Male Posts : 656

PostSubject: Re: Akehiko Yuuki (WIP)   Akehiko Yuuki (WIP) EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 9:40 pm

Claps*

This dude/gal is awesome.

:D

I'm rping with you ^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1686489196
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Akehiko Yuuki (WIP)   Akehiko Yuuki (WIP) EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 9:45 pm

Okay, it's fine with me 1/2, a really good character template.

Just remember in your first upgrade to up your strengh a little, because with 1 of strengh, the recoil of your gun would be able to make you fall currently. Since you're just starting, we'll ignore it (a lot of new character tend to ignore the stat to some extent anyways) but to be more fair, try to build up at least a little bit of strengh later (not so much, just enough to for your charac to have the average human strengh Cat )
Back to top Go down
ICU

ICU

PostSubject: Re: Akehiko Yuuki (WIP)   Akehiko Yuuki (WIP) EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:00 pm

Quote :
Claps*

This dude/gal is awesome.

:D

I'm rping with you ^^

Hahaha thanks ^^

Look forward to rping with you!!

Quote :
Okay, it's fine with me 1/2, a really good character template.

Just remember in your first upgrade to up your strengh a little, because with 1 of strengh, the recoil of your gun would be able to make you fall currently. Since you're just starting, we'll ignore it (a lot of new character tend to ignore the stat to some extent anyways) but to be more fair, try to build up at least a little bit of strengh later (not so much, just enough to for your charac to have the average human strengh Cat )

Yup, I'll try to reach the avarage human capacity to shoot a gun. The recoil when I Rp should be funny Cat

Oh yeah, hold that approval!! I still gotta finish my history and my personality.

Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Akehiko Yuuki (WIP)   Akehiko Yuuki (WIP) EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:06 pm

Oh, my bad, I through I had already look into the spoiler, I didn't remember they were empty.

No problem, you can take your time, the most difficult part is already done, now it's up to your imagination.
Back to top Go down
B★RS
Admin
B★RS

Female Posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: Akehiko Yuuki (WIP)   Akehiko Yuuki (WIP) EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 4:19 am

ICU wrote:

Tactician: Although very weak in physical activity, Yuu-sama boasts in mind games and skilful escapades that make up for her lack of strength and laziness. She is very knowledgeable on the works of the mind, and has about 52% success rate of predicting the opponent’s next move. However, she’s not the best among skilful planners, because everything she knows about the world came from her family.

That is a coin flip to dodge.. any attack ~
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

PostSubject: Re: Akehiko Yuuki (WIP)   Akehiko Yuuki (WIP) EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 4:38 am

Uh... might I suggest you put your maic description in the magicology section and simply provide a link to it?
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Female Posts : 1209

PostSubject: Re: Akehiko Yuuki (WIP)   Akehiko Yuuki (WIP) EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 5:03 am

Nice character ICU. Can't wait to RP with her.
Back to top Go down
ICU

ICU

PostSubject: Re: Akehiko Yuuki (WIP)   Akehiko Yuuki (WIP) EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 5:23 am

Alberio wrote:
Uh... might I suggest you put your maic description in the magicology section and simply provide a link to it?

Aaah yuss, I thought of that. But before I made it legit and put it in the magicology section, I wanted everything to be in order. Cat

B★RS wrote:
That is a coin flip to dodge.. any attack ~

Um... is that a judgment for change or is it just an observation? Confused

JKDragon wrote:
Nice character ICU. Can't wait to RP with her.

Tee hee, thanks. Let's team up to create some trouble for all the mages out there. Happy
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Akehiko Yuuki (WIP)   Akehiko Yuuki (WIP) EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 6:31 am

I've read it, but anticipating the attack don't mean you'll dodge hit anyways.
Back to top Go down
ICU

ICU

PostSubject: Re: Akehiko Yuuki (WIP)   Akehiko Yuuki (WIP) EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 8:09 am

dorianodet wrote:
I've read it, but anticipating the attack don't mean you'll dodge hit anyways.

Tee hee, that's right. So I don't have to change it right? Phew. I finished Personality, now I just have to get on with history. Disappearance

Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Akehiko Yuuki (WIP)   Akehiko Yuuki (WIP) EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 8:10 am

Wait, where does it say she/he can anticipate hits?
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
ICU

ICU

PostSubject: Re: Akehiko Yuuki (WIP)   Akehiko Yuuki (WIP) EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 8:13 am

ICU wrote:

Tactician: Although very weak in physical activity, Yuu-sama boasts in mind games and skilful escapades that make up for her lack of strength and laziness. She is very knowledgeable on the works of the mind, and has about 52% success rate of predicting the opponent’s next move. However, she’s not the best among skilful planners, because everything she knows about the world came from her family.

Um... here it is Will!!
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Akehiko Yuuki (WIP)   Akehiko Yuuki (WIP) EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 8:18 am

Thanks. Personally, that's fine, but tactician stuff is more of a "war" based trait, as in group battles, thinking out plans and stuff. It's a bit too much to include things like predicting someones next move, considering people can just "BS" their way out of it and cause problems...
Back to top Go down
ICU

ICU

PostSubject: Re: Akehiko Yuuki (WIP)   Akehiko Yuuki (WIP) EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 8:25 am

Huh, okay. First, what's BS?
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Akehiko Yuuki (WIP)   Akehiko Yuuki (WIP) EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 8:26 am

Bull, lies, etc. XD
Back to top Go down
ICU

ICU

PostSubject: Re: Akehiko Yuuki (WIP)   Akehiko Yuuki (WIP) EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 8:46 am

lol okay... I shall reword my sentences!
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: Akehiko Yuuki (WIP)   Akehiko Yuuki (WIP) EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 10:23 am

Might be a hard opponent but good efforts on the character application.
So since there's not much problem with this massively detailed application so,
2/2 Approval.

Any problems left?
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Akehiko Yuuki (WIP)   Akehiko Yuuki (WIP) EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 10:42 am

Sorry, no. I find the skills and discs too large and stuff.

I find the skills & disciplines which are supposed to be small quirks to your characters way too varying. You honestly don't need to speak about how weak your character is, as it's defined in your stats, not skills & discs. For tactician, being good at mind games, skillful escapes and all that is fine, but what's that got to with predicting someone's movements?

Charisma's good though, as that is actually a quirk.
Back to top Go down
ICU

ICU

PostSubject: Re: Akehiko Yuuki (WIP)   Akehiko Yuuki (WIP) EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 10:59 am

Um... okay! I actually removed the "anticipating other's moves" part since people found it too troublesome. I'm not gonna argue about it; only because I want to RP xD

William, are you asking me shorten something? In such case, what would that be?
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Akehiko Yuuki (WIP)   Akehiko Yuuki (WIP) EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 11:05 am

1/2 approval from me now, as long as you do your history and personality...
Back to top Go down
B★RS
Admin
B★RS

Female Posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: Akehiko Yuuki (WIP)   Akehiko Yuuki (WIP) EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 5:39 am

I'll give my other 1/2 as well once this is done ~
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Akehiko Yuuki (WIP)   Akehiko Yuuki (WIP) EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 11:34 am

Thread closed and moved to the appropriate section.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akehiko Yuuki (WIP)   Akehiko Yuuki (WIP) Empty

Back to top Go down

Akehiko Yuuki (WIP)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Negima: Lost Magic :: Negima: Lost Magic :: Mage Applications :: Dark Mages-