Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Supplies (myself and first 2 posters)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Clarbart

Clarbart

Supplies (myself and first 2 posters) Empty
PostSubject: Supplies (myself and first 2 posters)   Supplies (myself and first 2 posters) EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 5:47 am

"Well THIS is a pain in the ass" Tyson thought.

A man in Tharsis had asked Tyson to heal his wife and had offered a lofty reward for doing so. Unfortunately the ailment was a curse which Tyson couldn't handle with a spell. So instead he was going to get ingredients to make a potion for it. Directly from the human world.

"A potion just like magic school huh.....but with chocolate, playing cards, and bottled lust..."

All of the other ingredients he needed could be found in Tharsis but these 3, they just HAD to be tricky.

He had the bottle needed for capturing emotions, but before he could leave he would need....well, frankly someone better looking than him.

"If someone could feel lust for me i would be very surprised," Tyson thought.

Now all that was left before he could go into the portal was the acquisition of a team that could remain semi-sane in the human world.....
Back to top Go down
Clarbart

Clarbart

PostSubject: Re: Supplies (myself and first 2 posters)   Supplies (myself and first 2 posters) EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 11:21 pm

"Alright, screw it," Tyson said as he moved towards the portal. He was tired of waiting for someone to come with him on his expedition. He would have to improvise to get the bottled lust....

As Tyson stepped into the portal he felt a tingly sensation and then saw a gigantic light show as he moved between dimensions.

When he finally landed he stood up and looked around. Judging from what he learned in school he was in Canada.

"Great. The one country in the world where finding prostitutes is hard."

After receiving many funny looks Tyson realized he had said that out loud. He quickly hid his face with his cloak and grabbed the list of materials he needed.

Seeing chocolate on the list Tyson started walking towards the industrial sector of the city.
Back to top Go down
Solar Mk. II

PostSubject: Re: Supplies (myself and first 2 posters)   Supplies (myself and first 2 posters) EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 1:47 pm

"Ahh... this is pretty dull..."

Wiping his dagger of the blood that covered it as he trotted the narrow alleys of the same industrial sector Tyson was going to, Ryouji was sighing and lamenting at his boredom. The two bodies he left behind him were still warm, the same surprised expression frozen on their faces. After all, not everyone is used to getting killed without receiving even a moment to brace themselves for death.

"Hnh... isn't there anything more amusing in this place? A secret arena for deathmatches or an illegal club for fighting... killing these fragile things might be good for warm up, but it's too minor to be the main dish..."

With a bored expression, while continuing talking to himself as if there was really a second person near him, he walked on in Tyson's direction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supplies (myself and first 2 posters)   Supplies (myself and first 2 posters) Empty

Back to top Go down

Supplies (myself and first 2 posters)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1