Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Prankster Having Fun (Open to first 2 posters)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kagami737

Female Posts : 365

A Prankster Having Fun (Open to first 2 posters) Empty
PostSubject: A Prankster Having Fun (Open to first 2 posters)   A Prankster Having Fun (Open to first 2 posters) EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 9:43 am

Emi liked William's company, but for this she decided she'd do it when he was busy. So there she was, Azurath and her flying around looking for a target to prank or otherwise have fun with. It was quite the pleasant day, it was finally starting to warm up which was good news for Emi since she was cold-blooded. Still, who knew what the day would bring, it was still morning.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: A Prankster Having Fun (Open to first 2 posters)   A Prankster Having Fun (Open to first 2 posters) EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 11:40 am

Dai and Ryou was talking a nice refreshing walk in the morning doing some stretches as the walk. They were wearing a white long sleeve collar shirt on the inside while a red t-shirt on the outside with a pair of shorts like they are about to run...or maybe they will..? After walking for some distance, they stopped at a certain point. They observed their surroundings for a moment tilting their heads at the same time like they were confused and then stared at each other "Felt something?", "Kinda.." They just stood there...?
Back to top Go down
Kagami737

PostSubject: Re: A Prankster Having Fun (Open to first 2 posters)   A Prankster Having Fun (Open to first 2 posters) EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 11:45 am

Emi smiled, tossing two acorns at each of the shapeshifters... "Betcha can't catch me!" She shouted, having Azurath fly in front of them before they sped away as fast as they could... The little ant-girl belived she'd found just the two people to have some fun with, and excited look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: A Prankster Having Fun (Open to first 2 posters)   A Prankster Having Fun (Open to first 2 posters) EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 11:53 am

They could feel the acorns that were heading towards them. As soon as it touches the two, well.. nothing happened.
"Hmm..what was that?" Said both of em'
Staring on the ground with the acorn..
"Acorn..? Are the acorn tree spirits angry or something..?" Said Ryousuke
They picked up the acorn
"Or maybe an offering?" Said Daisuke
Ryou stared at Dai and said "You sound like we're dead.."
They both noticed the bird of some sort was headed towards them but they were off guard at first since they focused onto the acorn causing both of them to fall onto the ground.

[How small is the ant girl..? I am imagining a REAL ant...^^"]

Last edited by Daisuke on Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Female Posts : 1209

PostSubject: Re: A Prankster Having Fun (Open to first 2 posters)   A Prankster Having Fun (Open to first 2 posters) EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 11:54 am

[5.9 inches... And when standing on flat on his talons, her faithful crow mount Azurath is 16 inches tall :P Might wanna edit your post.]
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: A Prankster Having Fun (Open to first 2 posters)   A Prankster Having Fun (Open to first 2 posters) EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 12:28 pm

[Alright, hope I did it right...]
Back to top Go down
Kagami737

PostSubject: Re: A Prankster Having Fun (Open to first 2 posters)   A Prankster Having Fun (Open to first 2 posters) EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 4:36 pm

Emi laughed. "Silly! That was no spirit!" She flew close to them again, making sure to stay in their line of sight long enough, then flew away fast again... Really Azurath was doing all the work, but Emi was able to direct his movements very easily, almost as easy as running around herself. They knew each other so well, the crow and his rider did, that they could sometimes tell each other's thoughts just from expressions.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

PostSubject: Re: A Prankster Having Fun (Open to first 2 posters)   A Prankster Having Fun (Open to first 2 posters) EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 5:41 pm

Not five minutes away Mortimer was lying down underneath a small shady tree on the top of a grassy gnoll. A red and white checkered cloth spread out beneath him and a basket lay to his left side. Yes, he was waiting for Daisuke and his brother to arrive for a picnic.

He had planned to surprise the two at the end of their jog but had seemed to fall asleep while waiting for them. The basket was ceder wood so it should have been safe from any insects trying to get in... but then again he hadn't planned on the particularly tenacious ones...

(That's right. Ant's at a picnic...sorry just had to make that joke LOL)
Back to top Go down
Kagami737

PostSubject: Re: A Prankster Having Fun (Open to first 2 posters)   A Prankster Having Fun (Open to first 2 posters) EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 5:45 pm

But soon Emi smelled food, and she still had a faster-than-human metabolism which meant she had to eat more often... And Azurath was always hungry. So soon Azurath flew over to the basket to open it with his taloned feet.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: A Prankster Having Fun (Open to first 2 posters)   A Prankster Having Fun (Open to first 2 posters) EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 6:41 am

Dai and Ryou was kinda confused with an ant and bird hybrid... They stared at the birds and somehow they had the same idea.
"Let's catch it" Dai inquires as Ryou replied "Alright!"
Ryousuke placed his left hand stretched wide out waiting for Daisuke who then jumps on Ryou's hand. Using as much strenght but NOT TOO MUCH! Since they wouldn't want to see Dai fly up high to the sky...
Pushing Daisuke on Ryou's hand caused him flying in mid-air towards the bird and Dai's hand lengthen holding onto Ryou's hand which Dai sent Ryou flying this time in mid-air...

Ryou catched the bird "Gotcha!" while Dai was rushing towards his brother jumping from tree to tree.
Even if Ryou did catch the bird, he didn't noticed the person below a.k.a. Mortimer... Daisuke was panicking from afar trying to quickly catch Ryou before he fell onto the sleeping Mortimer!
Ryou and Dai would scream out loud but they wouldn't want to wake Mortimer...Though the should so Mortimer might be able to wake up and catch Ryou...
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: A Prankster Having Fun (Open to first 2 posters)   A Prankster Having Fun (Open to first 2 posters) EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 6:49 am

Ryou slammed into Mortimers sleeping stomach like a... well... like something that slams into peoples stomachs. Instantly awakening him, causing him to sit up eyes bulging and do a spit-take. He coughed lightly as Ryou rolled off of him and onto the checkered cloth.

Looking down at the boy it was either Daisuke or Ryousuke... but then again it didn't really matter which. Standing up Mortimer seemd to have a very scary look. The upper part of his face was darkened almost black but two glowing red points of light gleamed from where his eyes were supposed to be. Grinning evilly and cracking his knuckles he asked Daisuke.... or Ryousuke, it didn't matter which "Do you know what happens to bad little apprentices who wake up their masters when they are enjoying a nice quite morning?" He looked incredibly scary right now and if something wasn't done fast Mortimer might not be held responsible for what happened next.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: A Prankster Having Fun (Open to first 2 posters)   A Prankster Having Fun (Open to first 2 posters) EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 7:08 am

Ryou panicked and was darn scared of Mortimer "Hiiii-!!" instantly changing into a kitten showing a pitiful face with both ears down. Ryousuke was sweating crazyly in fear shivering his body "nya...." Daisuke came in kitten form as fell though falling from the sky for some reason..?

"Sowry nya!" They said they were sorry and it was pretty clear but it seems like 2 talking kittens..
Back to top Go down
Kagami737

PostSubject: Re: A Prankster Having Fun (Open to first 2 posters)   A Prankster Having Fun (Open to first 2 posters) EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 1:58 pm

Azurath did not appreciate being handled like this, and neither did Emi... The antgirl screamed. "Unhand us at once!!!" She screamed, surprised to see that the one who'd caught her had somehow become a cat. "Oh, crap."
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: A Prankster Having Fun (Open to first 2 posters)   A Prankster Having Fun (Open to first 2 posters) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 7:32 pm

"And to top it off" Ominous smoke seemed to be eminating from his crescent moon mouth "You're attacking an ant fairy...UNFORGIVABLE"

*The following scenes are two brutal to be shown so please instead direct your attention to this picture of koala'swhile intermission music plays... and now we're back.

Mortimer poured a cup of hot cider from a thermos into the waiting cup of a small ant-girl. The crow picked at a balloney sandwich and all was the picture of serenity as Mortimer now wore a happy expression... Two naughty kittens however lay a few yards away bashed into such a pulp that a censorship mosaic had to be placed over it... But other than that everything was fine as Mortimer asked the ant girl "So tell me where do you come from?"
Back to top Go down
Kagami737

PostSubject: Re: A Prankster Having Fun (Open to first 2 posters)   A Prankster Having Fun (Open to first 2 posters) EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 4:22 am

Emi smiled. She found she rather liked this guy... Unlike those two shapeshifters. In any case she looked as though she was thinking hard, trying to remember... "Oh, this is hopeless... Tell the truth I've been so lost these past few months. Just trying to survive." She said truthfully, taking a sip of the cider. Azurath cawed something at her... "ok, ok... I'll tell him." She responded.

"Might as well come clean... My creator Goro was like a father to me, but recently the government killed him and most of his other creations... Me and Azi were the only ones to escape alive."
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: A Prankster Having Fun (Open to first 2 posters)   A Prankster Having Fun (Open to first 2 posters) EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 6:32 am

Well after what somehow had happened earlier Dai and Ryou seemed pretty normal like they were as usual noticing a fluttering butterfly they just had to have the instincts of cat's sensitivity. With that and so, they started chasing after it like what you'd sometimes see in the park...

[Though the cats at my school are weird and funny...]
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: A Prankster Having Fun (Open to first 2 posters)   A Prankster Having Fun (Open to first 2 posters) EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 6:40 am

"Hmmm...So you're a chimera then!" He said with a mild exclamation as he raised an index finger at his eye level. "I'm quite afraid that your kind is horribly illegal nowadays. Mostly because of the whole "sanctity of life" thing and all. But really if you're here now then you're reasonably a personality and shouldn't be ended so easily... Would you like a sandwich by any chance?" offering yet another ham sandwich to the already cider-sipping ant girl. "So are you still on the run from the government then?"
Back to top Go down
Kagami737

PostSubject: Re: A Prankster Having Fun (Open to first 2 posters)   A Prankster Having Fun (Open to first 2 posters) EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 3:42 pm

Emi nodded. "Danke danke!" She said. "Picked up bits and peices of languages from observing Goro... Hehe~" And Azurath cawed at her again. "But right, back to the topic at hand... They don't seem to know I escaped yet, but they'll eventually figure it out. I just know it. If only there were some way I could help fight the system actively."

Just then Kagami decided to check in with her pactio card. "Hope I'm not interrupting a fun conversation, but I had to contact you ASAP Mortimer-sensei." She squealed with delight, both through the pactio card and in actuality... "I got a place in the biggest fight arena event in both worlds ever!!!"
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: A Prankster Having Fun (Open to first 2 posters)   A Prankster Having Fun (Open to first 2 posters) EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 5:58 pm

"Ah Kagami. Good to hear from you. Now just bear with me on this because I have a distinct feeling that the laws of coincidence and causality are at work here. Evocum Vos Kagami". With that the vampire was now siting next to them on the picnic grounds. "Kagami, Emi, Emi, Kagami"
Back to top Go down
Kagami737

PostSubject: Re: A Prankster Having Fun (Open to first 2 posters)   A Prankster Having Fun (Open to first 2 posters) EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 8:57 pm

Emi looked into the vampire's blood red eyes, and Kagami looked down at the tiny antgirl... "Well... Glad to see you've gotten to know Mortimer-sensei." Kagami said, hugging him as she verbally stabbed at the antgirl.

Emi frowned. "I have no interest in him... Not that way anyway. Stop being so jealous. By being that way youre only hurting yourself."
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: A Prankster Having Fun (Open to first 2 posters)   A Prankster Having Fun (Open to first 2 posters) EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 6:43 am

"Kagami calm down, I called you here for a reason. Now, Emi here is an illegal chimera experiment who desires to fight back against the system of the magical world. The only problem with that is that if she tried to do anything she would be well.... squashed. Now I would like to ask you this request. For Emi here to join you in this upcoming tournament as your partner... under a glamour of course. Utilizing this persona, Emi can demonstrate her abilities and well.... humanity to the people of both magicus mundus and magicus vetus. Once she has progressed far enough we should be able to unmask her in front of both worlds and... persuade them, to allow her continued existence, and to reject her as a legitimate personage would mean an invalidation of the entire tournament. Would you both be willing to agree to this favor?"
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: A Prankster Having Fun (Open to first 2 posters)   A Prankster Having Fun (Open to first 2 posters) EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 7:34 am

[I wonder if Daisuke is able to provide Emi with a human-sized doppelganger, she'd be able to use it like a computer with her knowledge transfer. Just a suggestion Happy ]

Both Dai and Ryou noticed that Kagami has suddenly appeared but not sure from where. They went ahead pouncing onto Kagami's lap and they are still in their cat form. They both just remembered that they have forgotten to introduce themselves to Emi, slowly moving forward to Emi touching her softly or atleast with a strand of fur for a hand shake or so "'I'm Dai" and "I'm Ryou" They both said as they introduced themselves and also apologizing "Sorry bout just ago, it was due to curiousity that we started wanted to talk but you start to fly off"
Back to top Go down
Kagami737

PostSubject: Re: A Prankster Having Fun (Open to first 2 posters)   A Prankster Having Fun (Open to first 2 posters) EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 1:56 pm

Kagami and Emi both gave strikingly similar looks of deep thought, then said "Ok" In unison. At first they looked at Mortimer with similar grins, but as soon as they realised what they'd done they gave slightly shocked looks at each other... To break the awkward silence, Emi smiled. "Thanks you two... But all I really share with that is sensory information... I can't 'control' you in any special way."
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: A Prankster Having Fun (Open to first 2 posters)   A Prankster Having Fun (Open to first 2 posters) EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 7:01 pm

"Alright now that that's settled I'd like to know what you are capable of Emi. Are there any particular skills or qualities which you possess?"
Back to top Go down
Kagami737

PostSubject: Re: A Prankster Having Fun (Open to first 2 posters)   A Prankster Having Fun (Open to first 2 posters) EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 3:34 pm

"I mostly focus on evasion and confusion in combat... I don't have any major offensive spells, but oftentimes if gotten enemies to the destroy themselves in thier confusion... Unfortunately I've never fought without Azi at my side... I'm not even sure if we're allowed mounts in this." Emi gave a nervous look towards Kagami.

"Pretty much anything goes, heck if you want an ally to help you all you have to do is get them to come over..." She smiled, knowing if William found out and entered this contest, he would have a major advantage what with all his ministras. 'What a playboy, geez.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Prankster Having Fun (Open to first 2 posters)   A Prankster Having Fun (Open to first 2 posters) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Prankster Having Fun (Open to first 2 posters)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next