Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Great Big Book of Magicology.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

Great Big Book of Magicology. Empty
PostSubject: Great Big Book of Magicology.   Great Big Book of Magicology. EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 7:07 am

Though Vetus is a good site, i think it would help everyone if, i wrote the Big Book of Magicology, the encyclopedia of everything i know, theorized or came up with from reading Negima, as well as future spells anyone here might want to learn. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

Female Posts : 558

PostSubject: Re: Great Big Book of Magicology.   Great Big Book of Magicology. EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 7:12 am

sounds cool, it'd be lotsa work though
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Great Big Book of Magicology.   Great Big Book of Magicology. EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 7:12 am

If you're up for it, go for it! Cat
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Great Big Book of Magicology.   Great Big Book of Magicology. EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 7:13 am

Im gonna need some kinda subspace to store all the information, unless you wanna give us the school newspaper :shiney: :shiney:
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Great Big Book of Magicology.   Great Big Book of Magicology. EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 7:15 am

No way, I expect you to be able to do sexy drawing for the school articles. :x

But um, I'll give you a mod section stuff.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Great Big Book of Magicology.   Great Big Book of Magicology. EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 7:18 am

Well then there you go, how about a blog??
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Great Big Book of Magicology.   Great Big Book of Magicology. EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 7:18 am

wut. I dunno. Just PM about the mod section/blog if you want.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Great Big Book of Magicology.   Great Big Book of Magicology. EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 7:20 am

I already Pm'ed you, just reply to that.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Female Posts : 912

PostSubject: Re: Great Big Book of Magicology.   Great Big Book of Magicology. EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 7:30 am

Hm... Wouldn't that be hard with custom classes and stuff?
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Great Big Book of Magicology.   Great Big Book of Magicology. EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 7:40 am

Well everyone uses Magic and Ki anyways, and there's no law saying you still cant learn new spells if you want to. You, for example, can learn battle spells, you just dont want to. Its a resource for already existing ideas, and thus custom classes are, well, custom...
Back to top Go down
Eva

Eva

PostSubject: Re: Great Big Book of Magicology.   Great Big Book of Magicology. EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 7:44 am

Well if he needs information about custom classes he will have to ask the creators?
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Great Big Book of Magicology.   Great Big Book of Magicology. EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 8:12 am

Not really, I'm pretty sure we could understand them from your fighitng posts + you should be saying on your actual profile.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

Male Posts : 484

PostSubject: Re: Great Big Book of Magicology.   Great Big Book of Magicology. EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 9:10 am

What about people of different species.For example demonic regeneration is limited to me.(because I house a demon)?
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Great Big Book of Magicology.   Great Big Book of Magicology. EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 9:11 am

There'd obviously be a species section. :smart:
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

Male Posts : 484

PostSubject: Re: Great Big Book of Magicology.   Great Big Book of Magicology. EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 9:16 am

ok lol just making sure ^^.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Great Big Book of Magicology.   Great Big Book of Magicology. EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 9:17 pm

though i would like to know what kind of demon you are. as with everyone else who isnt an obvious human of spirit.
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

Female Posts : 356

PostSubject: Re: Great Big Book of Magicology.   Great Big Book of Magicology. EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 12:58 am

Will told me to post here... Anyway, I'm revamping Rie's pactio Artifact. It is now impossible to use both swords at the same time (so disregard all posts about Rie wielding both the Garyoutensei and the Shoryoutensei at the same time).
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Great Big Book of Magicology.   Great Big Book of Magicology. EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 2:21 am

How thoughtful of you, tahnks for listening?? Cat Cat :shiney:
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Great Big Book of Magicology.   Great Big Book of Magicology. EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 2:35 am

Wouldn't this take loads of work tho'? Sounds cool.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Great Big Book of Magicology.   Great Big Book of Magicology. EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 5:05 am

Well, ive done my artifacts, my magic and have all the Vetus stuff as well as the new spell i was gonna learn the conditional delay spell.
Back to top Go down
Nina

Nina

Female Posts : 162

PostSubject: Re: Great Big Book of Magicology.   Great Big Book of Magicology. EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 1:39 am

Wouldn't having every 'custom' spell be almost impossible once the forum gets more and more active. Because you'll need to continually check everyones profiles (or sigs) which I'm sure only Will does...
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Great Big Book of Magicology.   Great Big Book of Magicology. EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 4:32 am

haha sadly, im just gonna base the magic on what i see(Negima) or what i create, if you want me to add your magic, then send it to me, but i wouldnt look over everyone's profile constantly, that'd be absurd
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Great Big Book of Magicology.   Great Big Book of Magicology. EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 10:46 pm

I also came up with the species list:

Human
Us, pretty simple

Vampires
Humans that have the condition 'Magic Vampirism' forcing them to constantly
feed on the magical blood of nonmundanes.

Beast Race
Half humans, with animalistic features, some can revert to more primal abilities
of there ancestoral spirits

Demon Race
People of a demonic race, they appear as the undead and other monsters of
the demon plane

Dragon Race
people possessed by ancient dragons, their powers are hard to control but
command power abilities

Dryas
Spirits of nature, whether they are earth, wood or floral spirits

Sylpha
Spirits of the wind and ice, they command airborne abilities

Salamandra
Spirits are fire and lightning, beings made of sacred fire that produce destructive abilities

Undina
Spirits of water, rivers, lakes and oceans, command both healing and protection with there abilities
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

Female Posts : 511

PostSubject: Re: Great Big Book of Magicology.   Great Big Book of Magicology. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:45 pm

What about Fate's girls? They all had weird, different species. And the princess Erikia (not sures...).
Back to top Go down
Eri

Eri

PostSubject: Re: Great Big Book of Magicology.   Great Big Book of Magicology. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:59 pm

Couldn't we all work on it? I'd love to do a charm section, though if you want to that's just as good!! Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great Big Book of Magicology.   Great Big Book of Magicology. Empty

Back to top Go down

Great Big Book of Magicology.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next