Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stranded in a New World

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lyon

Lyon

Male Posts : 640

Stranded in a New World - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranded in a New World   Stranded in a New World - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 7:27 pm

Lyon opened his eyes after being nudged and looked to where Darren was. He tried to get up and succeeded with great effort. "Wha..." Lyon stopped as soon as he saw the pure black shield and what he assumed to be what he saw summoned earlier. "How the heck is that thing still here?" Lyon said steadying himself.

Lyon held his dagger and although exhausted he knew this would take the remainder of his energy to face. "How exactly do we fight this?" He said as he gets in a fighting stance beside Darren.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Female Posts : 1209

PostSubject: Re: Stranded in a New World   Stranded in a New World - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 8:17 pm

That's when Jess decided to take action, she'd been watching from afar and felt a pang of guilt now for not joining earlier. She sent a boulder at the creature with her Earth Magic, then came in closer once she had her Earth Armor properly donned.

[Short and Sweet]
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

Male Posts : 656

PostSubject: Re: Stranded in a New World   Stranded in a New World - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 8:25 pm

Darren not looking surprised at all then rushed forward aiming at the things legs trying to bring it down.

What I tell you? My stalker friend Jess! he yelled as he faced the demon still.

Hey That is a rather unique move you got there. Care to show it to me again?
He said pointing at the greatsword he left near him.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1686489196
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Female Posts : 1209

PostSubject: Re: Stranded in a New World   Stranded in a New World - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 8:39 pm

"This looks like the shadow magic my best bud Mortimer uses. It should be extra vulnerable to light-based attacks... Unfortunately I don't know any, but I can provide some pretty good defense if you two think you'll need it." Jess was fairly experienced with shadow magic, having known Mortimer for a decade and dueled with him once or twice, as well as fighting alongside him on the battlefield a few times. She knew what Shadow magic was capable of.

"Shadow magic is versatile. Like water and ice magic the ultimate defence can turn into the ultimate offense in a split second... Don't rush in without thinking."
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Stranded in a New World   Stranded in a New World - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 8:46 pm

WHAT??? I can't hear you Jess!!! I'm too busy attacking without thinking!!! Darren replied

As he said that the demon's visage took shape and turned into a claw to swiped at Darren

oh no you don't he yelled as he punched the demon dramatically on the head.

The demon was in a daze by this manly punch of Captain Falcon proportions.

Lyon pierce this thing!!! He cried out.

Last edited by Jukensong on Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: Stranded in a New World   Stranded in a New World - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 9:10 pm

Lyon nodded at Darren and shundo'd to the greatsword picking it up with little some effort. He picked it up and charged to the demon. After shrinking the greatsword to a dagger size he got within a meter of it and using the remainder of his energy he fully extended the greatsword to full length strait through the creature destroying it. Lyon only stood there in amazment at what had happened. Are... are we finished?" Lyon asked shaking from exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Stranded in a New World   Stranded in a New World - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:03 pm

Darren took a look at the creature and the giant cut the Great Sword made.

Yea shure looks like we are he said as he put away all his weapons.

Yea with that I suppose our little tour around tour is over he said matter o' factly

I suppose however you do need someone to help you set up first so that you can live here without a problem motioning at Jess.

Staying here is what you want right? If so welcome... to the magical world. This journey of yours has just begun
he said looking annoyed.

Ugh I hate saying dramatic junk like that, he thought as left the two to get to know each other. He then headed back to Amelia to take them back home.

Sigh* Looks like my trip to the human world wasn't a waste after all
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: Stranded in a New World   Stranded in a New World - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:22 pm

Lyon sighed in relief the only thing he heard Darren say was they were done. He collapsed for a final time that day and fell asleep, totally exhausted. Greatsword laying beside him, his dagger back on his chain necklace, and his music playing he was done for the day. Not a care in the world because he had successfully killed three things. His only thought as he slept, "What a great day."
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Stranded in a New World   Stranded in a New World - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 1:04 am

Rewards

Junkensong: 3 SP, 2 MP and 310,000 Drachma
Lyon: 3 SP, 2 MP and 290,000 Drachma
JK: 2 SP, 1 MP and 110,000 Drachma
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stranded in a New World   Stranded in a New World - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stranded in a New World

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2