Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Out Camping (Jukensong, PM to join)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Female Posts : 1209

Out Camping (Jukensong, PM to join) Empty
PostSubject: Out Camping (Jukensong, PM to join)   Out Camping (Jukensong, PM to join) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 12:06 am

Jess hadn't expected all her students to come out camping with her, and had the policy of bringing along an assistant if she was gonna do something with more than half of them at once. Thus Darren had received her message that it wasn't expected and no one else was avalible, thus he had to come. There was Jess along with all 51 of her students, waiting for him at the edge of the forest.
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

Male Posts : 656

PostSubject: Re: Out Camping (Jukensong, PM to join)   Out Camping (Jukensong, PM to join) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 12:16 am

Darren was pitching his tent when he looked around.

He really didn't know that much about the stuff Jess did and was surprised to see the multitude of people in the camp.

He only recalled Roy and Shinji from their encounter near his hometown in Syrtis.

Roy sent out the explosion that Darren mistaken'd as the "explosion of love" when she saw Jess.

He also remembered Shinji because he planted his foot in his face and dragged him across the sand.

Ehhh I hope they don't remember that he thought as he looked around.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1686489196
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Out Camping (Jukensong, PM to join)   Out Camping (Jukensong, PM to join) EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 3:49 am

Jess looked around out of mere curiosity, but soon came across someones pactio card. She certainly didn't recognise it, but figured she might as well return it to it's rightful owner... Soon as she managed to find him or her. Soon she had her students helping, going off in teams of two (except for nana who went with her teacher) to see if they could find whoever the pactio card belonged to. If they didn't they were to meet up at the main camping site Jess had selected.
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Out Camping (Jukensong, PM to join)   Out Camping (Jukensong, PM to join) EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 4:02 am

Darren took his rounds around the camp.

He finally got the layout of the camp and went back to his tent.

Looking through his stuff he noticed something was missing.

Huh? he exclaimed

Where is it? Ah! It's missing oh my goodness where can it be?

Looking around he walked fervently as he looked around to look for any suspicious persons.

Hey!
He said grabbing a person he suddenly recognize. The grab was out of impulse but he couldn't waste any time.

You see where my Pactio card is?
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Out Camping (Jukensong, PM to join)   Out Camping (Jukensong, PM to join) EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 4:05 am

Alice screamed momentarily but Roy was quickly able to calm her down. They sighed and Alice shared through her telepathy what information she had on it.

"Jessica-sensei likely has it, she found a loose pactio card around our camping site and is looking for the owner of it. I could ask her through my telepathy to come here if that is what you wish." She sent to him, adding images to increase the level of understanding.
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Out Camping (Jukensong, PM to join)   Out Camping (Jukensong, PM to join) EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 4:15 am

Darren's eyes popped open.

What? Jess has it omai god!!! He still hasn't apologized for that incident with Vanille yet and it seemed all too soon. But wait... he had to stop her from calling her.

Without even thinking he grabbed Alice from behind and shundo'd out of the camp and hid in the trees.

Holy crap!!! Don't call her! I bet she's still freaking pissed! He yelled at his newest kidnap victim.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Out Camping (Jukensong, PM to join)   Out Camping (Jukensong, PM to join) EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 4:24 am

Roy was soo worried sick when he saw Alice dissapear. "Oh crap, she's been kidnapped!" He said, almost instantly recognising the shundo due to his time around William. He started running back to camp. "Gotta warn Jess, gotta tell her!"

Meanwhile, Alice was scared. Having known him so long and loved him so much she reflexively had a constant telepathic link with him. 'No Roy, don't! If you do this guy will do terrible things to me, I can sense it.'
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Out Camping (Jukensong, PM to join)   Out Camping (Jukensong, PM to join) EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 4:29 am

Darren took in what she said.

Wait what? Roy? Tell him to NOT go to Jess! he shouted

...and what do you mean terrible things? Wondering what could be possibly going in his mind to make this girl worry.

...do I really seem like a bad guy
he thought aloud waiting for her response.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Out Camping (Jukensong, PM to join)   Out Camping (Jukensong, PM to join) EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 7:09 pm

Much as Roy's common sense told him to get his teacher, when Alice telepathically told him not to he obeyed. He knew he'd be able to sense if that man hurt Alice now that he thought about it, and so would Jess due to Alice's emergency telecommunication that was reflexive whenever she was in danger...

"There, you got your wish. Now tell me, why don't you want us to contact sensei?"
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Out Camping (Jukensong, PM to join)   Out Camping (Jukensong, PM to join) EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 7:18 pm

Well...for starters she's still mad at me for kicking those puppies the other day...

There was also the time I knocked her to the ground hitting on her after when I kicked Shinji in the face...

I called her a stalker and a leader of the yakuza group aka you guys...

I suggested improper things to her adopted daughter...

and now I think I just kidnapped you against your will...
he finished

So as you can see the last one might just fuel her rage to murder me once and for all.

Say... you wanna help me steal it back? He grinned menacingly at Alice.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Out Camping (Jukensong, PM to join)   Out Camping (Jukensong, PM to join) EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 7:20 pm

Alice gave a thoughtful look for a second or two... "I've never tried stealing, but maybe I could distract Jess... What do you think?" She asked, not wanting to invade Darren's privacy of mind.
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Out Camping (Jukensong, PM to join)   Out Camping (Jukensong, PM to join) EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 7:24 pm

Um yea sure looking at Alice

So have you even...nevermind... he said looking away.

Where's Jess's tent?
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Out Camping (Jukensong, PM to join)   Out Camping (Jukensong, PM to join) EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 7:27 pm

"Not to far from here, that way." Alice said... "But Jess is looking for whoever the card belongs to as well, she likely won't be there. I know her and she's not the sort to give up easy. Probably won't until dark."
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Out Camping (Jukensong, PM to join)   Out Camping (Jukensong, PM to join) EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 7:36 pm

Let's head over there. I'll hide near the tent. He said walking silently through the camp and set up a bush near Jess's tent.

Mwahahahahaha
he said in the badly concealed bush near the tent.

Hmm he then summoned Albert to keep watch over Jess and signal him when she comes.

The magical pudding dragon then flew over to in hopes of finding Jess.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Out Camping (Jukensong, PM to join)   Out Camping (Jukensong, PM to join) EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 7:42 pm

Alice was right, Jess didn't come until dark. As for the proper distraction that happned on its own when two of Jess's students got into a fight anmd she had to rush over to stop them, dropping the pactio card on her sleeping bag.
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Out Camping (Jukensong, PM to join)   Out Camping (Jukensong, PM to join) EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 7:50 pm

Mwahahaha I finally found you he exclaimed as he picked up the card.

He hid inside the sleeping bag as he held the pactio in his hands.

He sent the better part of 5 minutes holding it dear and celebrating that he finally had it back.

Meanwhile Albert who was following Jess helped her settle the dispute.

Albert then kept on following her after the fight.

Jess go back to the tent already...if you don't master Darren won't get the signal from me he slyly, setting Darren up.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Out Camping (Jukensong, PM to join)   Out Camping (Jukensong, PM to join) EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 7:52 pm

Jess had no clue what was going on but at the word Darren she became enraged... She didn't think about the possibility of it being a trap as she stomped back to her tent.
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Out Camping (Jukensong, PM to join)   Out Camping (Jukensong, PM to join) EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 8:01 pm

Hey there...Darren said as he tried to disguise himself.

Erm...so why are you in my tent he said trying to look casual.

Albert keeping guard outside.

1 or 2 things will happen here he said looking at Jess.

O.o

What's she gonna freaking do? he thought
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Out Camping (Jukensong, PM to join)   Out Camping (Jukensong, PM to join) EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 8:09 pm

"Your tent... What are you doing in my tent? This is my tent you idiot, so get out!" She said, rushing over to him and aiming a kick at his bum... There was no way around her anger now. It was one of those situations where either the guy would go out on his own or wind up very badly bruised all over.
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Out Camping (Jukensong, PM to join)   Out Camping (Jukensong, PM to join) EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 8:29 pm

-_- she got angry he thought as he was leaving the tent.

Ohohoho I believe I just got robbed from an mannish woman
he said as his fake moustache fell from his disguise.

Ohohohoho Man I must be old for my hair to be falling out so quickly he croaked in a very Darren-like voice.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Out Camping (Jukensong, PM to join)   Out Camping (Jukensong, PM to join) EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 8:31 pm

"Yeah right... I know it's you Darren." Jess said, seeing right through the paper-thin disguise. Even she wasn't that stupid. "Why you trying to fool me, is that your pactio card?"
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Out Camping (Jukensong, PM to join)   Out Camping (Jukensong, PM to join) EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 8:42 pm

Yes it is, and you can't have it!

I'll fight you for it I'll defendit with my Life!
He rawred at Jess

...But instead of fighting for once I hope you and me see eye to eye this time he said with a serious look in his eyes

Jess...

I'm sorry for everything, please take me back
he said.

And if you do will you help me hit on Kagami? he said as he let himself get close.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Out Camping (Jukensong, PM to join)   Out Camping (Jukensong, PM to join) EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 8:48 pm

"The part about Kagami I think should remain your business... But if you're that desperate, I can't help but to take mercy on you." She chuckled to herself... Kagami was gonna have one tough time putting up with this fellow. "As for the apology, I accept any apology made honestly." She stated, handing his pactio card back and cleary accepting the apology from her body language. He showed no outward signs of falsehood. "So who's the lucky lady you pactio'd with?" She asked, wanting to satisfy her own curiosity.

Alice sighed... Sometimes she just did not get her sensei's ways. She didn't realise just how deep one of her sensei's lessons really went, that there really was both good and evil within each person.
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Out Camping (Jukensong, PM to join)   Out Camping (Jukensong, PM to join) EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 9:14 pm

Oh joyous day! he said hugging Jess for once.

Well then let's go
he said dragging Jess near where Kagami was hanging out at the moment.

Oh right the pactio was with a random girl I robbed and whose house I burned down he said matter so factly.

Well with you here I know I'll have enough courage to talk to Kagami. It's the only reason I went camping with you anyways.
he replied

He drifted to where she was Kagami! hey!
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Out Camping (Jukensong, PM to join)   Out Camping (Jukensong, PM to join) EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 12:46 am

Kagami looked at Darren. "Ah, you again." Judging from the way her fangs started sticking out she hadn't had blood in a while. She smiled, knowing that somehow she'd get Mortimer. She knew Darren liked her, but she had no interest in him and was trying to subtly tell him that.

Jess didn't like this... A love square already. She didn't want involvement but since she didn't know what else to do and already had gotten herself involved...

[You get to control Jess for a bit now Juken. End the thread.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out Camping (Jukensong, PM to join)   Out Camping (Jukensong, PM to join) Empty

Back to top Go down

Out Camping (Jukensong, PM to join)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next