Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Non-Approved NPC's

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

Non-Approved NPC's - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non-Approved NPC's   Non-Approved NPC's - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 2:36 pm

My idea :

Keeping the summon like this, and for the one that want to get stronger NPC : Adding other spell to their template that will boost their summon like : rank 15 : When summoning, the summoned creature get +15 to each stat

Or something like this, it's just a global idea.
Back to top Go down
B★RS
Admin
B★RS

Female Posts : 647

Non-Approved NPC's - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non-Approved NPC's   Non-Approved NPC's - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 5:24 pm

Here is what it is at, what a summon doesn't have a profile, it will follow my scale.
When it does, it will have its own points and the summoning spell will boost its power equal to the rank of the summoning spell or.. it can get a boost from my other chart.

I really can't decide on either/or.
Back to top Go down

Non-Approved NPC's

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2