Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for a Pactio or Something More. (PM me plz)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

Looking for a Pactio or Something More. (PM me plz) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Pactio or Something More. (PM me plz)   Looking for a Pactio or Something More. (PM me plz) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 8:13 pm

Nhieling didn't like being ignored. He had the right to do it, but not others. Connecting one of his thread to the one he implanted in Darren, he turned him by force to make him look in his direction.

As I said... What's currently playing the role of spinal cord in your back is some of my thread... There is currently a lot of thing that piss me off, but until now I kept my cool. But now you have two option : First one, we get a look and try to fix the last error I could have made. So you start mooving each of your articulation one after another, and you tell me each time one moove when you wanted to move another.

Second one : You still want to do your fucking hero with some foolish plan like : "Transporting a dragoon to the top of a mountain to freeze him to death" and you'll have to learn back to walk, moove, and everything else before trying anything stupid again like turning your back to your enemy when he's faster than you.
Now, if you don't mind, I've a lot of work to do, I don't mind helping you getting rid of this Jecht, but I have something else to do, so if you aren't cooperative I just send you back to Syrtis and your life will be in the hand of god.
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

Male Posts : 656

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Pactio or Something More. (PM me plz)   Looking for a Pactio or Something More. (PM me plz) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 8:17 pm

Darren eye twitched at the full view of Nhieling.

Vein*

...Yea I was just about to get to that.

I just wanted the information to be known before we start worrying about little ole me
he said nonchalantly.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1686489196
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Pactio or Something More. (PM me plz)   Looking for a Pactio or Something More. (PM me plz) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 8:30 pm

"Darren... don't try and play it cool with Nhieling. He may be half as strong as me but he is better at magic then me and he is infinitely more devious and cruel. He's lived for some five hundred years now and unlike me he doesn't have a problem with killing people he doesn't like.

And unfortunately you are wrong about one very particular fact about Jecht. He doesn't use low level spells. He may be using them in conjunction with his strength but the way he is using it, the precision of the spell, he is using something well beyond a rank five.

Oh and Nhieling I hereby give you permission to do whatever you want to my apprentice for the next hour so long as he's alive at the end... So have a blast!
"

It was time Darren saw just how bad Mortimer really was. Honestly Mortimer couldn't think of many tortures worse than being a guinee pig for Nhieling. Maybe it would show him just how easy he had had it under his tutelage so far. That, and he needed training against mind attacks and curses. And Nhieling was the perfect person to build up resistance to psychological trauma to. Hehe
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Pactio or Something More. (PM me plz)   Looking for a Pactio or Something More. (PM me plz) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 8:40 pm

Really?!
Nhieling draw out his scalpel.
Alive to what extent? I was thinking about some amelioration I could do over his body... Maybe another couple of arm wouldn't been a bad idea, since he have already a lot of work with his current one... Claw? Must think about it...

Nhieling sighed : First we'll need to take care of this spinal cord. Using Darren as his own puppet, he took the control over his body and started walking side by side with him.

We'll go to the white room, this way if I have to do some physical modification, I'll have my tool under the hand. Since I don't have more than an hour it will be anesthesia-less...
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Pactio or Something More. (PM me plz)   Looking for a Pactio or Something More. (PM me plz) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 8:56 pm

Darren was looking rather peeved when he heard Mortimer being cruel to him again.

=__=

sigh*

Nhieling was bad enough while he was able to move, now he's letting him poke him with shiny scalpels while he stood still.

W/E as long as this annoying control over me has run it's course he thought as he walked towards Nhieling.

Hmm? That felt a bit more willing then usual he thought as he stared at Nhieling with drooped eyes.

Whatever as long as I move almost as well as I di- ARA? he interrupted himself hearing the lack of anesthesia that was gonna be used.

-_-

You cheap bastard he muttered under his breathe as he sat in the "operating" room
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Pactio or Something More. (PM me plz)   Looking for a Pactio or Something More. (PM me plz) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 9:22 pm

First, start by mooving your left wrist, your elbow....

For around half an hour, Nhieling made him moove articulation after articulation, correcting the slight mistake he had done at first.

Okay, said Nhieling win a grin. First, we'll need to take care of this breathing of yours... It's messy... Have you never learn any basis about ki mastery? You don't even have a proper breathing technique... Really, even a mage such as myself have mastered a few. Moreover, with your new rib cage, you'll loose your breath a lot faster if you aren't able to control it.

Since learning a breathing method would take a lot of time, we'll do it the faster way.
Darren was still sating, Nhieling strip him from his top clothe without any second through, and start touching some point over Darren abdomen.

Okay, I'll explain you the most basis technique of all. The only purpose of this technique is do get a strong and throughfull respiration, even in the most intense situation. This way you won't loose your rythm, your concentration of your stamina easily.

Nhieling descripted him the part of this breathing method, letting him trying it out a few time, and then said.

Since letting you training would be too long...
He draw out needle and start putting them in Darren abdomen.
Darren start suffocating : If you don't breath the way I've just told you, you'll die in about one minute.

Start ~
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Pactio or Something More. (PM me plz)   Looking for a Pactio or Something More. (PM me plz) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 10:02 pm

Mortimer winced as he saw Darren stabbed with the needle. Nhieling was definatly a sick man but he was the best person to come to if you wanted to learn how to be more powerful. Of course Mortimer was none too sure about the survival rate out of any of the people Nhieling had tried to teach... Such is life.

Shrugging at this last thought Mortimer entered a lotus position and began circulating his magic. He needed to check to see if all the worlds were still intact after spending a fotnight in a coma.

Asgard...Vanaheim...Alfheim...Midgarh...Jotunheim...Nidavellier...Svartalfheim...Niflheim...Hel...Yggdrasil.

His magic circuit was intact at least. His ki (however little of it he had) was unusable though. Nhielings aura permeated the chakra in his abdomen. He didn't like it but he would need to get used to feeling Nhielings emotions in the pit of his stomach. At least he was glad to be a mage and not a ki-user, otherwise his entire combat form would have had to change. But so long as Nhielings feelings were confined to his abdomen, he could live with the small personal changes to his life. He would just have to remind himself to not be so paranoid or automatically assume something to be negative right away. Then again this method could also cause him to be a bit too relaxed when it came to possible conflicts....
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Pactio or Something More. (PM me plz)   Looking for a Pactio or Something More. (PM me plz) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 10:12 pm

After the first half of the inspection Darren started to get really sleepy.

It didn't help when Nhieling asked to do some "breathing" excercises.

After the first few times Darren was relaxed again as he slept before Nhieling inserted the needle.

Darren breathing was unsettled as he then proceeded to snore despite having a needle in him.

Mmhhmmmm Derka...
Smacks lips* Dragon dragon dragon Dragoon!
Snores* .......pudding

Darren didn't have problem breathing but now he was unconscious with Nhieling for 1/2 an hour.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Pactio or Something More. (PM me plz)   Looking for a Pactio or Something More. (PM me plz) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 10:30 pm

Nhieling was now rubbing his hand against each other, looking at Darren convulsion.
I'll stop the experiment when it'll reach the point where it could cause heavy damage to his brain. At this moment, he's cut from all his sense, and all he can sense is his own body, meaning pain. If he can't understand the way to cut him from the pain and to get back to the realm of living, I'll redo it a few time. But I won't go further than three try. After this it would just break his body.

I don't understand, what are you seeing into him? He's a good guinea pig I guess, but it would be me kind of disciple then, not yours. What part of him mad you choose him?

Suddenly, Nhieling heard that Darren had started sleeping.

Nhieling face suddenly started decomposing. First his grin turn to a straigt face, and then it became demoniac...

OH?... Oh....

Without any second through, Nhieling, with the help of his puppet, put him back on the surgery table, and tied him up with strap.

Adressing to the main computer, he ask : Prepare me around 6 square meter of scale, hoof, three part knee, claw, a new eye. We'll also go with some new sensor... prepare three eyes in the end, cat eardrum, and a wolf nassal fossa.

Program : Hoof, scale, tail, a third eye
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Pactio or Something More. (PM me plz)   Looking for a Pactio or Something More. (PM me plz) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 10:51 pm

"He's something unique and interesting. He also seems to hold the insane idea that he can survive in this world with spells based according to that archaic ranking system. Spells which by that same system are weak beyond compare. But really, I think he can become something else. I don't enjoy embarking on the paradox of power but I do enjoy helping others climb the ladder. He was just one of those that could reach high up on the ladder. And I'm curious to see how far he will go."

Nhieling then noticed that Daren had fallen asleep and was now grinning evilly at the prospect of what he could do with the unconscious "guinea pig". It wasn't long before the materials were all lined up in neat little trays and Nhieling was in full surgeon gear with his puppet in a nurses garb. Looking down at his watch he called out to Nhieling "Sorry buddy but you've only got fifteen minutes left and I need him back in walking condition by the end of that. So just make a small modification and maybe I'll bring him back later. K?"
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Pactio or Something More. (PM me plz)   Looking for a Pactio or Something More. (PM me plz) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 11:15 pm

Nhieling started thinking, each of the modification he intended to do would take him at least a full hour of work. Then he made his decision, and for this time he just started by waking him by force using a perfume made to this effect.
Then, without letting him the time to recover he tossed aways the needle.

Okay, since you didn't seem to have understoog Mortimer advice, then I'll explain you the rule. Saying it, he opened Juken chest in half, blocking any over reaction from his patient using his thread.

Nhieling took a little item, and without any second through he implanted it in Juken chest, directly over the heart.

This thing is a catalyst injector. I have never test the liquid it contain... No, it's wrong, I've already test it over some human guinea pig, but the effect are variable. Still, I modified it recently and you're the perfect test for this.
What this thing do? It a chimical stimulant that I've come up with to modify the human body and brain. It will release the latent ability of the human body.
Since you're a dragoon, the effect could be nice, but could also lead to a lot of unknow after-effect, okay?
I can activate this little thing whenever I want, the first injection will free your latent power for a for a few minute, it will act as a drug. The second injection will lead to body mutation, permanent one, but still "controlled" to some extent.

At the third injection, all the precedent subject test have start a chaotic evolution, in the process they became drived by their instinct, meaning they were nothing more than mutant with a beast brain. After a few time, their cells start de die one after another, leading to the death of the subject a few hours after the third injection.

Do you understand the rule now?

Darren was still wide open, without waiting for an answer, Nhieling close him and call the monk for some healing magic.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Pactio or Something More. (PM me plz)   Looking for a Pactio or Something More. (PM me plz) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 9:56 pm

Turning to Mortimer, Nhieling add :

Please, just take him out of my sight. The transcending spell is nearly complete and it start to alter my personality. I hate to say this, but the effect you're feeling right now Mortimer are nothing more than the one I feel myself. The dark energy is pushing me on the verge, next time, try to choose one with a brain through.

Smiling painfully, Nhieling add : You know the way out of here... The portal is already open.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Pactio or Something More. (PM me plz)   Looking for a Pactio or Something More. (PM me plz) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 10:30 pm

And so Mortimer left, taking the stunned Darren along with him. It hadn't ended as either of them expected but that was in itself expected.

They left, leaving Nhieling behind once again in his forgotten city made of everything and nothing.
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Pactio or Something More. (PM me plz)   Looking for a Pactio or Something More. (PM me plz) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 3:28 am

Darren woke up to having Al carrying him around.

Ughh...did I really faint that fast
he said checking his body for any new injuries.

Sure Nheiling saved his life but he put almost the same amount of injuries on him he thought as he poked his new stitches.

Hmph did he do something...out of the ordinary?
Darren asked, well out of the ordinary for him? looking at Al.

He started walking back with him despite him hurting from the lack of anesthesia Nhieling used.

Sigh*

We'll get Jecht eventually either way,
he said looking serious for once. I have something to live for now

He looked at Mortimer again with a look of respect this time.

Forgive me Master Mortimer...but you'll have to bear with me a bit more and teach me all you can about magic...

Looking at the sky and forming his hands into a fist.

I'll see to it myself that I make the name of the dragoon will be respected and feared again
he growled, starting with destroying the things that shame us

...or die trying

Gazing at Mortimer enviously. He's much younger then me but he's so avid in the combat/magic arts he thought solemnly, He would have been a master dragoon if he was born in the same clans.

Hmph...but for now looks like we got some training to do, he said keeping silent for the rest of the trip home.
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Pactio or Something More. (PM me plz)   Looking for a Pactio or Something More. (PM me plz) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 5:12 am

Kk.

we can draw up plans later.

THREAD IS OVA
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Pactio or Something More. (PM me plz)   Looking for a Pactio or Something More. (PM me plz) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 1:17 am

Dorianodet : 7SP 7MP 1 000 000 Drachma
Alberio : 6SP 5MP 800 000 Drachma
Junken : 7SP 7 MP 1 000 000 Drachma
JK : 2SP 1MP 100 000 Drachma

I graded it since everyone was afraid from his length
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Pactio or Something More. (PM me plz)   Looking for a Pactio or Something More. (PM me plz) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 2:15 am

https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net/t519p165-flying-castle-just-will-and-ministras

You given too much, Dorian. Look at that thread up there, we done more pages, more posts and more words. Remember, the more SP you get, the HARDER it is to get it ranked up more.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Pactio or Something More. (PM me plz)   Looking for a Pactio or Something More. (PM me plz) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for a Pactio or Something More. (PM me plz)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next