Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for a Pactio or Something More. (PM me plz)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

Male Posts : 656

Looking for a Pactio or Something More. (PM me plz) Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a Pactio or Something More. (PM me plz)   Looking for a Pactio or Something More. (PM me plz) EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 3:28 pm

Darren Silfer was a very fierce and infamous bandit know as TrickBlue, however it wasn't known too well that he was usually confined in his little town in Syrtis. This was the story of how he finally took the challenge to make the world less expansive and his new goal in life is to become great.

(OOC: If it's too long I left a summary on the bottom for ya)

Darren Sifler was in a very big world he thought as he rested at his house. And he was still only a small time vagabond while everything outside of his little town in Syrtis was huge, powerful, and a bit arousing he thought as he remembered the books he read that talked about the magical world. However freedom from this place was something he had to wrestle down to the ground for it to be his he thought as he was going over his inventory of blades.

You know'd it'd be great if I just needed one or two really reliable ones
he thought aloud. Forgetting entirely of the daggers he had on his belt.

Darren a voice said. He turned and saw his a friendly face.

He smiled. Hey Recs whatcha doing over here? Amelia is at school he replied.

Recs' Blance blushed blushed a bit. Hey man I'm your friend also. I just came to tell you of there seemed to be two groups of people that are near our town. Their making their way over here now, One by the usual route and one by the long way trying to get to our capital city He grinned sly.

Darren who heard this sighed. Alright I'll see what I can do. Form up the group, Freedom Taker, OmegaRed, he jokingly said in a commanding tone.

Recs saluted.
"at once sir" he said as he ran back to their base.

Darren was actually quite accustomed to this. Rich merchants would come over sell the populous all types of bad things and buy out the properties to have space to make more of the product. He saw raiding them as a form of justice. If it was just raiding people and taking everything they had his pride in his lineage would resist in every stage of the assault unless he was low on funds for Amelia's schooling.

He looked for his bandanna and face mask. Alright this should be the big one I'll ever do for awhile he thought. When this is done and over with he'll have enough to get by for the next 6 months, 5 if he goes crazy with the money.

Finding his attire he turned on the switch in his mind.

Whoever that is that's trying to sell that junk in our town is going to be destroyed he thought as he made his way to meet up with the others at the base.

Omegared who already formed up the group by the time he arrived.

He smilied and took a look at his group with pride. Now these were some of the best 15 vagabonds with good intentions he thought. Each and everyone of them were the local boys who loved their town and hated to see the merchants come by in and try to disturb their peaceful town. Occasionally they attacked some of the regular merchants who came but he bet they had their reasons Darren thought.
He looked over and saw a new additions to the group.

Who are these two?

The strangers turned and face them. The 1st looked like a squirrel dirty eyed looking fellow whose eyes paced back and forth as he surveyed the room, gripping his dagger in a threatening matter. The 2nd was a tall imposing giant, with fists as big as TrickBlue's head, he looked at him and revealed the many scars he had all over him. Whoever he was he's more scary then Darren could ever be.

Two drifters they needed a job so we offered them in on a this raid. This one in particular is the actually bigger then mos
t Red explained.

TrickBlue nodded and formed the groups.

OmegaRed 7 of the boys and the 1st newcomer will take the usual group
While Himself, the big guy and the rest of the boys will take the group going towards the capital

They both departed from the South Gate before they broke up to meet their assignments.
TrickBlue turned to get a final view of Omega before he disappeared.

Fully Equipped in his Father's Heavy Armor OmegaRed was an imposing sight to see in any part of the world. TrickBlue grinned. He didn't need to worry about him anymore, he'll get strong with or without him. For now he has to make sure he doesn't get upstaged by him he thought as they both came up into their respective targets 10 minutes after they left.

The Target Is In Sight!
Charge*

Everyone Into The Fray! Ambush*

(OOC:Too Long and want a summary? Your in one of the merchant's groups that is getting assaulted by either OmegaRed or TrickBlue.)

Edit*- The fighting is already on. If you still want in your already in town before the fighting started. Suggestions on how to introduce yourself pick a fight with Darren's boss, or cause a mess in the area.

Last edited by Jukensong on Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:31 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1686489196
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Pactio or Something More. (PM me plz)   Looking for a Pactio or Something More. (PM me plz) EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 7:20 pm

Nhieling was waiting, disguised as a merchant. The men around him were all veteran bodyguard, the two at his right were the Ishizan brother, well know for being for their swordmastery and their duo. One was thiff, and used a long thin katana. The other one was a little larger and used a two handed large sword.
There were also Mell, a battle monk that used his fist to break his opponent skull like nuts, and able to do some healing magic. Nhieling didn't know about the other group defender, but they were quite strong too.

When the merchant first approach him to recruit him for this mission, Nhieling had refused, but they were ready to put quite a amount of money on the table, insisting. Nhieling had no complain about killing some thug, but he was really curious about the opponent that could be worth this much money.
All of the guard were on a totally other level than any thug, but still if they could ut at least an interresting fight it wouldn't be to bad.

Then the attack begin : A group start rushing over them. The three other were all pro, and not one even stumble, waiting for them to be into their range. At the second they got near enought, all of them jump as one and start rushing into the attackers direction.
Surprised at first, seeing people in merchant outfit rushing them, they didn't react in time. The shock was quite terrible. The thug weren't prepared for a resistance of this level, et the first ones died without even being able to do anything.

Sorry everyone... But today is the end for you ~ If you beg for your life we may spare you, our employer want to have some of you alive.

Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Female Posts : 1209

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Pactio or Something More. (PM me plz)   Looking for a Pactio or Something More. (PM me plz) EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 10:08 pm

Jess was among the other merchant group, her and her students having offered to provide them some protection. Jess rarely did mercenary work, but she felt it would be a good learning experience for her students at the same time. So when the merchants were being attacked she did her best to stop the attacker without hurting them. First she got out her net gun from malletspace, and fired it at the attacker.

"By attacking those we have been assigned to protect, you are making a grave mistake!" Roy added, ready to use his special brand of fire magic at any moment. The little boy was one of Jess's top students, she would trust him with her life if she had to.
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Pactio or Something More. (PM me plz)   Looking for a Pactio or Something More. (PM me plz) EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 10:19 pm

Darren saw one of the mercenaries guarding the merchants fire at them before they even got to talk to talk.

He saw the net span the 30 meters between them in a straight line.
Hmm that slow as thing couldn't hit a disabl-
But as you guessed it. One of his own got caught in the net.

Rly? He thought as he looked at Francis.

Sigh*

Hmph, your hired help is jumpy today Arland he replied as he looked upon the fresh faced kids and their sensei from far away.

Francis taking his sweet time to free himself from the net, TrickBlue rolled his eyes.

Last edited by Jukensong on Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Pactio or Something More. (PM me plz)   Looking for a Pactio or Something More. (PM me plz) EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 10:32 pm

Hah this is gonna be good. We gonna cut em up good right? Were actually Brett's last words right before he turned and was torn to pieces by the new mercenaries Don Herman employed.

Sure he put up a guard but it was beyond sloppy in comparison to the usual guard he used in combat.

Apparently The Don didn't even want to negotiate terms of agreement this time thought Omega red as he yelled his battlecry.

He motioned the to break into teams and deal with their own guard

The remaining 6 bandits switched off and got into pairs as they faced the the two blades and the monk.

OmegaRed looked at the mousey new guy and motioned the your with me notion.

Their target was the guy just standnig there in the back.

As he drawed his whip and Battle Axe and got ready for battle.

Last edited by Jukensong on Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Pactio or Something More. (PM me plz)   Looking for a Pactio or Something More. (PM me plz) EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 10:40 pm

From that comment Jess could see who was the leader of this outfit. She used her malletspace again, exchanging her net gun for two tonfa as she rushed towards him full speed.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Pactio or Something More. (PM me plz)   Looking for a Pactio or Something More. (PM me plz) EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 11:29 pm

Nhieling observed the battle plan. Two for the monk, two for him, and two for the two swordmans. Nhieling wasn't sure about the monk being able to hold on two opponent, but the blades would take their opponent out in no time. This two were really scary in this kind of fight, Nhieling wouldn't want to opposed any of them.

Now were his two opponent. They seemed through, too much for him going half assed like always. He didn't have to win through, aiming for a stalemate would be enough to buy him enough time. Then he grin, he may not even have to fight through...
Then Nhieling release his control over his aura, letting insanity and bloodlust wavelengh flow out of him.
I hate to go in battle mod... It draw attention to much ~
Then he gather his energy in direction of the big one and spelled : Antedevra.
Satisfacted with his little act, he release his energy to curse one of the opponent of the two blade, to make them even weaker, so the fight wouldn't last.
Then, with a sadist laught he adress the blue leader :

Now, come at me, let me tears your soul appart, I need a new toy the prevent one have broke~...

It's not like he wasn't wonfident into his ability to deal with them, but psychological warfare was his specialty, and winning without having to spread any blood was more classy.
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Pactio or Something More. (PM me plz)   Looking for a Pactio or Something More. (PM me plz) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 12:04 am

Motioning the big guy to the random mercenary crossing30m between them he pointed to the four other guards that wasn't part of Arland's regular rotation.

Reggie, Tim, Ramus, Shawn

he said as he assigned people to their combat buddah

the other 2 bandits started towards the two crates marked "Banditz Stuff" and started to haul them away.

Hmm hey Roland how are the kids he grinned.

The one merchant named Roland forced a smile They are fine as long as your nowhere near them you sexy, sexy man he said.

Hah... he thought back to that event

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRHX-wnULcU&feature=related

Refer to 3:25- 4:40 in the clip if you need to understand.

Suddenly he heard a war cry from OmegaRed's direction.

Hmm...the Don must be giving him some trouble.

He turned to Francis who just freed himself from the net.

Hey useless, redeem yourself. Get your ass back to base and tell the leader OmegaRed is in combat.

Francis stood slightly embarrassed as he threw the net far away, before running back to get reinforcements.

Then TrickBlue turned to the 5 new mercanaries. Who were occupied with the bandits.

You...
he said, he ran up to the person and entered that fight with a flying jump kick.

Landing perfectly as his left foot was still on the person's face and picked up that person's weapon.

Thank you he sneered

Thank you for this new weapon and thank you for helping me look 10x more badass then usual.

Last edited by Jukensong on Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Pactio or Something More. (PM me plz)   Looking for a Pactio or Something More. (PM me plz) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 12:07 am

[I don't get what's happening...]
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Pactio or Something More. (PM me plz)   Looking for a Pactio or Something More. (PM me plz) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 12:22 am

[I got my MP, Juken have do it this way : I'm with red team, and this last event if blue team encounter, your opponent. It wasn't clear ^^]
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Pactio or Something More. (PM me plz)   Looking for a Pactio or Something More. (PM me plz) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 12:29 am

Nhieling was looking at the two in front of him. They seemed to be hesitant : His little bluff was effective. Then he follow on with this :

You are either suicidal or stupid... Maybe both seeing your face. What are you waiting for? Come at me, you're waiting for a legion of cavalry of a ghost army to come and save your ass?

Nhieling was now playing the act of someone that had set a trap and didn't want to do the first move, hoping they would be intelligent enough not to fall for the provocation.

Then the big guy answer : The other groups will catch us anyways, you're dead.

Nhieling start laughting and how much of them are there 4? 8? 10?

Observing his opponent facial reaction at the call of the number, he guessed the other group were around the same number of this one.
Then he went for the next bluff : This group is only a decoy, the real one is the other one, but the guard are a lot stronger than we are, so I'd better not wait for any reinforcement coming this way eh...
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Pactio or Something More. (PM me plz)   Looking for a Pactio or Something More. (PM me plz) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 2:49 am

OmegaRed looked at his opponent.

A skinny looking wierdo. Those are the types that you kick around when they are young and small. Then when they grow up they either cut themselves or die or look like that he thought looking at his opponent.

Whatever this guy is obviously the leader he thought as he put away his battle axe. He looks like a ranged type he thought as he brought out a 2nd whip.
Well then let's see how he keeps up to this he thought as he sent out a flurry of attacks lashing out towards him.

A mage, we bandits hate them...and that's what your for new guy he thought as the mousey looking fellow that he was teamed with followed him after Nhielung.

The other bandits were doing alright.

Fighting 2 against one is a huge disadvantage no matter how you looked at it.

The monk was having enough trouble as is.
With the kado brothers

the two blades were the problem

Ashton and Kutch were the veteran fighters but they were teamed up with weaker members.

Either of them their partners kept missing the killing blow those two set dedicated themselves for.

Seeing this constant annoyances the 2 groups formed up facing the 2 blade brothers 4 against 2 it would cause the breaking point for both parties to appear that much faster.

Last edited by Jukensong on Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Pactio or Something More. (PM me plz)   Looking for a Pactio or Something More. (PM me plz) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 11:45 am

It seem you're wondering about what kind of magic I'm using, is it dark magic? Elemental one? It's bothering you no?

Then I'll answer you : Mental trick.
Then, he end up his long preparation in an instant. The time he had gain previously allowed him to get his puppet right behind them. With his speed and the surprise effect, his opponent didn't have much of a chance... The mousey's neck was already his, so at the same time he cast a second cripple curse on the big guy in front of him, to make his puppet even faster. Since his target was quite the athletic type, he didn't hope to make him fall to his knee with just this, but at least it will be enough to keep his physical ability at a point he could manage him.

One down, said Nhieling. It's the victory of brain over muscle, fatty.
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Pactio or Something More. (PM me plz)   Looking for a Pactio or Something More. (PM me plz) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 4:01 pm

(OOC)Gimme a bit to post waiting on Jess n junk

Ah on Red's side. Gimme a break I attacked you and st00f. ^^

Last edited by Jukensong on Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Pactio or Something More. (PM me plz)   Looking for a Pactio or Something More. (PM me plz) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 4:12 pm

[You haven't said anything about attacking me, you've said "going after Nhieling" I though the NPC finally decide to go in my direction. My character was at "long" distance all the time. As I said he was taunting your to come into his direction. And you haven't said anything about attacking really...]
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Pactio or Something More. (PM me plz)   Looking for a Pactio or Something More. (PM me plz) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 4:39 pm

Jess scowled. She didn't recognise any of these guys but she wouldn't let them hurt her students. With the remaining tonfa she had and her Earth magic she picked them off, then glared at the leader. 'Do you really wanna mess with me?" She said, her voice now unmistakably feminine.

Jess's students did the best they could to back up their teacher. "Yeah! Don't screw with Jessica-sensei." Roy shouted before starting a short incatnation and snapping his fingers. Upon snapping his fingers there was explosion like a grenade just behind TrickBlue.
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Pactio or Something More. (PM me plz)   Looking for a Pactio or Something More. (PM me plz) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 5:14 pm

As soon as heard Jess he stopped dead in his tracks.

He looked over.

There's a woman here!!! he said as his eyes flaired up.

Nothing in the world matter anymore I have to find her was the only thing replaying in his head.

Where?!?!?! He growled as he looked around the area

Looking at the scene he spotted a tall elegant woman.

Suddenly explosions went off when he laid eyes upon her.

Is this what it feels like to fall in love at first sight? he wondered.

Player Mode Activated*

Last edited by Jukensong on Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:41 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Pactio or Something More. (PM me plz)   Looking for a Pactio or Something More. (PM me plz) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 5:50 pm

[Wait... who's who? What's going on?]
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Pactio or Something More. (PM me plz)   Looking for a Pactio or Something More. (PM me plz) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 6:23 pm

"Oh no... Don't you dare even think about it!"Jess shouted, noticing his behavior... She did her Earth catapult at him, hoping to bury him under a ton of boulders.
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Pactio or Something More. (PM me plz)   Looking for a Pactio or Something More. (PM me plz) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 6:31 pm

Player Mode*

Not discouraged by this motion he didn't even process her movements as he rushed towards her in mid air. She was saying something. No! Men must make the 1st move.

NOOOOOO!!!! TrickBlue yelled as he grabbed her and slammed her to the ground, not putting his weight behind the slam but was rough nevertheless

But he wasn't done there as she recovered he was at to the side of her when she looked up.

Hey There My Beautiful Amazonian... he said as he took her hand looking intently in her eyes.

Come here often? He smiled as he put his hands in an awkward grapple/embrace around her

Last edited by Jukensong on Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Pactio or Something More. (PM me plz)   Looking for a Pactio or Something More. (PM me plz) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 6:37 pm

Just then Jess finally recognised him... "Wait a sec... Darren?" This was so awkward she couldn't do or say anything else...
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Pactio or Something More. (PM me plz)   Looking for a Pactio or Something More. (PM me plz) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 6:51 pm

Huh? he said as he looked at the woman

Player Mode off*

How'd she know name? he thought. Not even the merchants he dealt with knew him his in the region. Almost everyone in the general area knew of TrickBlue but Darren was invisible.

Not caring anymore about meeting he reached over took off his face mask as he kept looking at her.

Then suddenly his face shone with an understanding as he remembered her.

Oh yea she's HIS friend he thought. He repressed every eventful thing that had to do with Mortimer but now he was flooded with memories of how he first mentioned him. The sight of him the first time he saw him arms out with the menace he had never known, asking him to be his apprentice of sorts came to full focus over him.

Then he looked at Jess. It's her! It's that person that stood so casually next to Mortimer.

His face changed into that of seemingly friendly approach.

Hi dere....didn't recognize you... Sweat drop*

Last edited by Jukensong on Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Pactio or Something More. (PM me plz)   Looking for a Pactio or Something More. (PM me plz) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:02 pm

Jess didn't know what to say. "So this is the sort of life you lead?! Hurting others for profit?!" She was severely angered... But also ashamed. She couldn't put her feelings into words.
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Pactio or Something More. (PM me plz)   Looking for a Pactio or Something More. (PM me plz) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:14 pm

Hehe, nah not really he said we keep bad things from reaching our towns he said, slightly embarrassed as he was mentioned it putting his hand behind his head, but we have to seem intimidating or other bandit outlets in the area will run loose. Hence the "extravagent tribute" we normally get, pointing at the 2 bandits carrying the 2 crates with he explained was filled with rum.

The tribute is small compared to most bandit kings he recalled. Infact most merchants passing by seem to be happy giving it more as gifts he said waving at the merchant. It's really just supplies for us to sustain our lil club he joked.

Hey that reminds me I'm looking to find someone I can have a Pactio with. You know anyone? I've been looking awhile to no avail he continued looking sad.

Sigh... but wait! if your here...Red just gave the signal he's fighting. [/color]Understanding suddenly dawning in his eyes. We have to stop whoever he is fighting with he shouted fiercly as he dashed without hesitation to help his best friend.

Last edited by Jukensong on Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Pactio or Something More. (PM me plz)   Looking for a Pactio or Something More. (PM me plz) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:20 pm

Upon the explanation Jess gave a look of understanding... Matter of fact she called her students over. "Let's help my friend with his troubles!" Jess shouted, her students cheering. And Jess gave the signal that she would follow Darren, donning her Earth Armor. The most of her students did simlar, getting out their weapons and other equipment. They looked as though they were ready to follow her towards the ends of this world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Pactio or Something More. (PM me plz)   Looking for a Pactio or Something More. (PM me plz) Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for a Pactio or Something More. (PM me plz)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next