Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Requesting or not? Up to you!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Should we request, or not?
1. Yes
Requesting or not? Up to you! - Page 2 Vote_l10100%Requesting or not? Up to you! - Page 2 Vote_r10
 100% [ 9 ]
2. No
Requesting or not? Up to you! - Page 2 Vote_l100%Requesting or not? Up to you! - Page 2 Vote_r10
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
bex

bex

Male Posts : 484

Requesting or not? Up to you! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting or not? Up to you!   Requesting or not? Up to you! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:11 am

Umibouzu wrote:
We all already know what to do. Is their really a point to this forum.WE ALL KNOW NOT TO JUST BARGE IN DURING A MISSIONS CLIMAX, thats basic stuff..LOCK IT DOWN
Exactly my point,I never used the word barge in.When I explained the free for all missions I was just saying that people should be able to join in without always sending Pm in a few missions,by keeping the topic open for them to enter.I think it was misinterpreted by sending Pms or not sending Pms for missions.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: Requesting or not? Up to you!   Requesting or not? Up to you! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:13 am

Whatever you bothered to say, i assume is pro what i was saying. so LOCK IT DOWN
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Requesting or not? Up to you!   Requesting or not? Up to you! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 7:00 am

Bex you're lieing. I already went through this and sent evidence down. You said barging was fine, 'cause it doesn't limit people to join. For a matter of fact, you didn't deny anything I said, until you started losing the poll. Not to mention you didn't even deny the poll, until as stated you started losing the poll. :dissapointed: None of this is exactly your point. I don't know what you're saying. Also Umi, he's disagreeing with you. He didn't want the same FT rules that are currently applied, lol. You should read big posts. He's also denying your groups, lulz.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Ken

Ken

Male Posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: Requesting or not? Up to you!   Requesting or not? Up to you! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 7:08 am

Is it just me, or is Bex lying and chanting what he's saying? Well that's just my thought because I saw him posting... Don't want to start an argument.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Requesting or not? Up to you!   Requesting or not? Up to you! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Requesting or not? Up to you!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Negima: Lost Magic :: Help, Support and Suggestions :: Help and Support-