Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Requesting or not? Up to you!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Should we request, or not?
1. Yes
Requesting or not? Up to you! Vote_l10100%Requesting or not? Up to you! Vote_r10
 100% [ 9 ]
2. No
Requesting or not? Up to you! Vote_l100%Requesting or not? Up to you! Vote_r10
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

Requesting or not? Up to you! Empty
PostSubject: Requesting or not? Up to you!   Requesting or not? Up to you! EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 11:53 am

Who thinks that you should request to join someone's mission or not? What do you guys think? This is specifically talking about missions such as group missions, storyline missions and other such missions. Fairy Tail RP uses the request/planned system. Should Negima use it as well? I think so. But Bex doesn’t seem to think so…

There was SUPPOSED to be no arguing, but Bex wants to add arguing to the thread. So argue all you want. Of course, if it gets out of hand, as an admin I’ll be locking the thread.

I didn’t make the against side of the argument. So there might be a lot on what he’s saying over exaggerated or wrong. It’s the same with my side.

For
1. You get privacy on your missions. People can't barge in and ruin it completely.
2. Planning becomes much easier. RP'ing with your friends (people in the mission) will be better without disruptions.
3. It’s common sense and courtesy.
4. Avoids hassles such as: getting pushed into a spear you never planned to (lol, this has happened before).
5. Rewards will never be a problem from missions, if someone joins and gets no reward since there was never planned to be; you can’t change that.
6. People barging in can result in plot holes and ruining your story, this has happened before as well as someone had jumped into someone’s room randomly and healed them even though being injured was their plan.
7. Death, yes death. Usually of an enemy that was your MAJOR enemy that shouldn’t be defeated by someone other than you, or atleast that’s what you planned. If some random person comes in when you’re about to ‘lose’, you know, like not really lose, but be put at a disadvantage, and then some random person destroys the enemy. That would ruin the entire fun of the mission…
8. Of course, requesting or getting permission as back-up through private message just allows exactly the same thing, except with permission. That’s allowed as well as it being planned to not create any hassle.
9. If people really wanted to join the mission, they could just ask for permission, no problem. However they too might not fit in the mission, so you could deny. No problem, they can make they’re on mission. It’s all up to them!
10. Most of the things you do are exactly the same as barging in, except the fact that you requested and gained acknowledgement to join… There’s really no difference, except barging in is just rude and inconsiderate.

Against

1. theres no opportunites for new members

2. no groups there should be no groups but storyline missions should be implemented in duration breaks

3.discouraging for new embers no member plans to join a community where he will have to invite others n make a room for himself i dont say Pming people to join is bad but yea tats jus politics

4.Theres no fun in it at all Rping with the same members isnt fun,even though people can have their own opinion in fights its good to knw about other members their characteristics powers n weaknesses

5. intervene storylines much before climax even for jus like 1 mission for some common purpose i think it lets other members knw the backstory as well as aims of each person cause not all people joining will be frm the same place i mean
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Requesting or not? Up to you!   Requesting or not? Up to you! EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 11:56 am

Ps. There's only 5 for against, because they didn't want to make the other ones... Sadness
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

Male Posts : 1120

PostSubject: Re: Requesting or not? Up to you!   Requesting or not? Up to you! EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 12:13 pm

I would have to take William's side, as I wouldn't want some people to barge in our missions and totally ruin them. (You know who you are!) But! BexDragon has some good points to, as in the case of new members, and how no one might want to rp with them.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

Female Posts : 511

PostSubject: Re: Requesting or not? Up to you!   Requesting or not? Up to you! EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 12:25 pm

Um, I hope I'm not being mean...

1 is wrong... They could just make they're own mission or request to join? Is there anything wrong with requesting...?

2 But groups are fun! RP'ing with Umi and all! Happy

3. This might happen, might... Only if they're too embarrassed to ask to join a mission/group.

4. Is wrong... You're not only RP'ing with the same people? It's your choice...

5. They can destroy the climax that you planned to beat... I know some people definitely would.

All the points are wrong... other than possibly no.3 which will effect only shy people... Sadness
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

Male Posts : 484

PostSubject: New members Need to invite members to play co-op RPing?   Requesting or not? Up to you! EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 12:51 pm

Seeing as the whole convo has been modified according to the poster's please.Ill try to shine may side of opinion in my own post.So lets start how this began,me and willy were on msn talking about missions.According to willy a new member has to invite people to technically Rp in co-op,since the number of members are low and people have made groups which wont dissolve.I ask as to what fun this is since you only RP within a given number a people (in the groups),letting new members to either RP solo all the time or till new members join (which cannot be defined in time exactly).

So are groups necessary?Do you need to join a group of people to RP,and not have missions with all the members in different combination's?Or do you prefer to RP with the same 3-4 people rather than making different groups for each mission,excpet where really required (storyline missions).

As my points are misinterpreted,I will re-define them to what they actually mean.
theres no opportunites for new members:If older members only Rp among themselves,is it just and fair to the newer members?or should they invite members for themselves to make their own personal space (as suggested by willy).According to willy people in groups do not prefer to take up mission with others,nubs or older members alike.So the whole community is a democracy of people joining groups,making gangs and guilds and Rping with themselves?

no groupsI think people in the whole community be it more or less should enjoy the fun togather rather than just hanging out with a few people,thus making the community detestable.Everyone should join in with everyone,to know their strength ,weaknesses and make the group accordingly so that people can enjoy themselves and have a sense of co-operation.

discouragingIf new members are invited,and then told to make their own groups because nobody wants to co-op with them,is it fair to them?Or do they have to make some kind of clan for themselves.Is there even a need for 100 members when only 20-30 of them are enjoying Rping,while rest just solo.

Theres no fun in it at all Rping with the same membersI dont even need to explain this,RPing with the same 2-3 members or a group is no fun .More and more people will join and make their own groups,thus making a democracy out of the forum.Its fun to mission with different characters,with different abilites and fighting different people,this way one can experience a better variety of attacks,strengths and weaknesses.This can also help at the time of making pacitos,as if your making pacitos with people in your group then you will just have a small amount of people to go on mission with.

By intervening storylines before climaxI think intervening storylines can make the RPing more enjoyable since many people have storylines and some of them (if not right now then in future) can form very good missions if they are intervened with each other.As imagination plays a big role in RPing (seeings as all of us arnt negis or asunas),This will let other characters know storylines of each other helping them/recieving help from them and thus making the Rping whole the more enjoyable,rather than just one person Soloing his storyline.Ex:killing a certain boss togather,and finding out new things,revealing new mysteries,or making a mission group and then continuing it solo.

Free for all missionsThis is the point which has been mistaken for PMing/Or not and for which willy has made a list of huge 10 points ( in vein) .I think there should be mission where people can join in without PMing.Ofcourse the members of the mission can be decided in the topic itself,and the number of free members who can join can also be specified.Since this is an RP forum,many people can simply god mod at many times to show superiority of their power.Since they dont do this(or it is regulated by the admin),I think a free for all mission cannot be bad aswell.Also people will probably not join the same 1 mission as they wil decide to make their own free missions.Ofc this is just an assumption ,which willy stretched to an argument.Even people following rules can very easily spam a thread or show new abilities at the time of battle,and in the long run make themselves more powerful than they should be .Since all this can be controlled,they Idont see why free for all mission are much a impossible

A list of missions being heldMost people are decided for missions through PMs beforore these missions start,these people are usually in a mission earlier togather and thus keep making new missions.Since these missions can take a long time(which cannot in all cases be defined),and one mission starts immediately after another.some members can become booked for a log time,since most of the missions right now involve 4-5 people and no person can do 2 missions at a time.,in the long run groups are formed and new members are left out.

(The PM/not PM thing was done on williams side,or misunderstanding at my or his side)

Last edited by bex on Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Requesting or not? Up to you!   Requesting or not? Up to you! EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 12:53 pm

Seeing as some members have posted after studying williams one -sided posts and as you probably cant poll again,if you think im wrong you can state it after my post.It took me a long time to write it all up.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

Female Posts : 511

PostSubject: Re: Requesting or not? Up to you!   Requesting or not? Up to you! EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 12:56 pm

...There is a cancel vote option, however I'm keeping my vote. Your points really don't mean anything, since it's exactly the same, except you have to ask for permission which stops people ruining your story. :dissapointed:
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Requesting or not? Up to you!   Requesting or not? Up to you! EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 1:01 pm

Aria wrote:
...There is a cancel vote option, however I'm keeping my vote. Your points really don't mean anything, since it's exactly the same, except you have to ask for permission which stops people ruining your story. :dissapointed:

The argument was actually very long and topics changed.William wrote his points on the basis of requesting or sending PMs,I wrote mine on his theory that stated "new members should invite people to make their own group".I wanted to end the discussion within msn itself but he made a poll without listening to me.Our topics are different,and I only think as a point of view of a community where everyone is welcomed.

Iv not made my post yet as the topic of discussion are itself different.Its upto you to read all of them or not,but I must tell you all the points stated on his posts are PMs through which I couldent explain him exactly what I meant.He thought this was about Pm r not Pming people.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Requesting or not? Up to you!   Requesting or not? Up to you! EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 1:06 pm

First of all, most of your posts make any sense to the arguement of whether or not people should request. Please fix that. Also as Aria stated there is the cancel vote option in case they want to change. Most people won't; why? Because you're giving us unlikely events that have nothing to do with the system.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Requesting or not? Up to you!   Requesting or not? Up to you! EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 1:12 pm

William wrote:
First of all, most of your posts make any sense to the arguement of whether or not people should request. Please fix that. Also as Aria stated there is the cancel vote option in case they want to change. Most people won't; why? Because you're giving us unlikely events that have nothing to do with the system.
Which wasnt the argument to begin with,like I said again,this argument was based on the statement of saying that new members should invite new people to make their own group or co-op RP.As you wanted me to explain the points I did.If you had cleared the matter on msn itself rather than here,it would have been much better.Also your poll is based on a different point of argument while mine is one different.Would you like me to bold the heading of the topic on my post.I will.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Requesting or not? Up to you!   Requesting or not? Up to you! EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 1:14 pm

As stated, the topic is about requesting whether or not that we should allow people to barge into topics or not.

Voting for yes means that you agree on stopping barging.

Voting for no means that you want barging to happen, therefore destroying your mission on numerous occassions. Look at FT if you know what I mean (MHM, you know who you are!)
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Female Posts : 912

PostSubject: Re: Requesting or not? Up to you!   Requesting or not? Up to you! EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 1:19 pm

Almost everyone's been requesting/planning before pre-hand before starting the mission... In Fairy Tail and Negima RP, I don't think we should change it... Just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Requesting or not? Up to you!   Requesting or not? Up to you! EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 1:23 pm

Quote :
Seeing as the whole convo has been modified according to the poster's please.Ill try to shine may side of opinion in my own post.So lets start how this began,me and willy were on msn talking about missions.According to willy a new member has to invite people to technically Rp in co-op,since the number of members are low and people have made groups which wont dissolve.I ask as to what fun this is since you only RP within a given number a people (in the groups),letting new members to either RP solo all the time or till new members join (which cannot be defined in time exactly).

No it wasn't, also what does the origion of the thing have to do with anything? Excuse me, but there is NOTHING wrong with groups. It adds more variety and elements to the RP, it was also Umi's idea that I had approved. It DOES add more fun. It really has no bad side to it. You don't lose anything; people DO want group only missions. You can't change that.

Quote :
So are groups necessary?Do you need to join a group of people to RP,and not have missions with all the members in different combination's?Or do you prefer to RP with the same 3-4 people rather than making different groups for each mission,excpet where really required (storyline missions).

Groups aren't necessary. I never said they were. The point is that they can be used, there's nothing with RP'ing in groups, Ryo, Larita and Sara are friends. They're technically a "group", there is nothing wrong with forming a group. It is your choice who you're RP'ing with. Please learn that, if you want to RP with the same 3-4 people, sure you can. If you want to RP with someone different, sure you can. It's up to them!

Quote :
As my points are misinterpreted,I will re-define them to what they actually mean.
theres no opportunites for new members:If older members only Rp among themselves,is it just and fair to the newer members?or should they invite members for themselves to make their own personal space (as suggested by willy).According to willy people in groups do not prefer to take up mission with others,nubs or older members alike.So the whole community is a democracy of people joining groups,making gangs and guilds and Rping with themselves?

Yes there is. Wow, new members make their own missions. FACT. New members can RP with other new members, and as stated even request to RP with older members. What is wrong with requesting, please tell me. Just because people don’t want to RP with a new person means nothing.

Quote :
no groupsI think people in the whole community be it more or less should enjoy the fun togather rather than just hanging out with a few people,thus making the community detestable.Everyone should join in with everyone,to know their strength ,weaknesses and make the group accordingly so that people can enjoy themselves and have a sense of co-operation.

This has nothing to do with the system.
You're just repeating what you've said. I will as well, there is nothing wrong with groups. It's like guilds from Fairy Tail RP. What are wrong with groups? It makes it MORE enjoyable! You get to know everyone who's joined your group. And it's totally up to the members, by getting rid of groups, you're literally reducing the elements and fun of the forum.

Quote :
discouragingIf new members are invited,and then told to make their own groups because nobody wants to co-op with them,is it fair to them?Or do they have to make some kind of clan for themselves.Is there even a need for 100 members when only 20-30 of them are enjoying Rping,while rest just solo.

Is anything wrong with not wanting someone to join your mission? No. People CAN reject people’s offers, there's NOTHING wrong with that. This isn't discouraging; the newbie can make their own mission. It's NOT like everyone's going to reject the person, it’s a very negligible chance. If you don’t know what negligible means, it means so unlikely it’s not worth mentioning.

Quote :
Theres no fun in it at all Rping with the same membersI dont even need to explain this,RPing with the same 2-3 members or a group is no fun .More and more people will join and make their own groups,thus making a democracy out of the forum.Its fun to mission with different characters,with different abilites and fighting different people,this way one can experience a better variety of attacks,strengths and weaknesses.This can also help at the time of making pacitos,as if your making pacitos with people in your group then you will just have a small amount of people to go on mission with.

Wrong. This system has nothing to do with the system. And again, totally unlikely. You’re saying as if it’s definitely going to be the same 2-3. Please rethink that statement. And even if everyone (very unlikely) makes a group, what’s wrong with that? Groups can still go on the same mission as each other.

Quote :
By intervening storylines before climaxI think intervening storylines can make the RPing more enjoyable since many people have storylines and some of them (if not right now then in future) can form very good missions if they are intervened with each other.As imagination plays a big role in RPing (seeings as all of us arnt negis or asunas),This will let other characters know storylines of each other helping them/recieving help from them and thus making the Rping whole the more enjoyable,rather than just one person Soloing his storyline.Ex:killing a certain boss togather,and finding out new things,revealing new mysteries,or making a mission group and then continuing it solo.

Imagination is a big role, yes. What’s this got to do with the rule? Nothing. Also, there’s something wrong with your statement. Tell me, if barging was allowed, what if NO ONE BARGED in your topic? What will you do? Request someone to help you. Yes, what’s that doing? Following my rule of requesting. Making this entire posts example completely useless. Also usually you DO plan things out, such as rewards. No matter what, you are planning something. Storyline, boss, rewards, anything.

Quote :
Free for all missionsThis is the point which has been mistaken for PMing/Or not and for which willy has made a list of huge 10 points ( in vein) .I think there should be mission where people can join in without PMing.Ofcourse the members of the mission can be decided in the topic itself,and the number of free members who can join can also be specified.Since this is an RP forum,many people can simply god mod at many times to show superiority of their power.Since they dont do this(or it is regulated by the admin),I think a free for all mission cannot be bad aswell.Also people will probably not join the same 1 mission as they wil decide to make their own free missions.Ofc this is just an assumption ,which willy stretched to an argument.Even people following rules can very easily spam a thread or show new abilities at the time of battle,and in the long run make themselves more powerful than they should be .Since all this can be controlled,they Idont see why free for all mission are much a impossible

Do you know what god modding is? No. You don’t. Because on almost all the missions people are getting injured, barely avoiding attacks and using up their magic till they’re drained. Please don’t make up false accusations such as me stretching this into an argument. It’s a debate. Please call it that. People can fail missions, they can succeed them. Do you know why people succeed them? Because they make the missions that they KNOW they can complete. (Though in FT RP, some people failed a mission that involved entertaining kids, ahaha…)

Quote :
A list of missions being heldMost people are decided for missions through PMs beforore these missions start,these people are usually in a mission earlier togather and thus keep making new missions.Since these missions can take a long time(which cannot in all cases be defined),and one mission starts immediately after another.some members can become booked for a log time,since most of the missions right now involve 4-5 people and no person can do 2 missions at a time.,in the long run groups are formed and new members are left out.

How are new members left out? They can ask to request during mid-mission. That is allowed. People aren’t left out. They can make their own mission, or join someone elses. Umi always leaves his missions open to join, usually. Almost everyone does. However, people DO have the right to reject offers, for such as disrupting their storyline missions, example: defeating their major rival with ease, making a pactio and other such scenes that only you and your friends planned to do. There is NOTHING wrong with that.

Also, Bex, did you vote yes? Because yes means that you want the no-barging in rule.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Female Posts : 912

PostSubject: Re: Requesting or not? Up to you!   Requesting or not? Up to you! EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 1:23 pm

Oh! I knew that yes meant the no-barging rule comes in. Do I get a cookie? Cat
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Requesting or not? Up to you!   Requesting or not? Up to you! EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 1:27 pm

Sure? Shocked!

Lol, was this even worth mentioning? Yes is winning by a landslide... Disappearance
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Requesting or not? Up to you!   Requesting or not? Up to you! EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 1:39 pm

Quote :
Also, Bex, did you vote yes? Because yes means that you want the no-barging in rule.
Like I said I was never against no barging,I only stated the free for all mission in one topic.And I think if the number of people are limited,and the community is understandable (i.e everyone knows to win and to lose),it can actually b pretty helpful.You shouldev explained the mid-term request mission thing before making the topic.If you had my point of view could have changed.Im not bringing in your name,but your technically proving me wrong over a limited knowledge that I had,without informing me some vital points your stating now.Perhaps you shouldev ended the argument on msn.This is not a debate,and I dont see any point to this.Im new to RP and I just stated my point on all that I had known.Sorry for offending anyone but the poll was uncalled for :I.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Requesting or not? Up to you!   Requesting or not? Up to you! EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 1:41 pm

I'm just repeating all the stuff I said on MSN. :dissapointed:

Quote :
Perhaps you shouldev ended the argument on msn.This is not a debate,and I dont see any point to this.

You're making it sound like my fault, but arguements are two-sided things. All about me
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Requesting or not? Up to you!   Requesting or not? Up to you! EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 1:47 pm

William wrote:
I'm just repeating all the stuff I said on MSN. :dissapointed:

Quote :
Perhaps you shouldev ended the argument on msn.This is not a debate,and I dont see any point to this.

You're making it sound like my fault, but arguements are two-sided things. All about me
Oh you so arnt Anger

Its not your fault,but you still shouldev told me everything before involving my name in the argument :/.Oh well w/e .I never was never against Pms or no barging.Its a misunderstanding:/?
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Requesting or not? Up to you!   Requesting or not? Up to you! EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 2:05 pm

2/02/2010 7:23:06 PM Will says: Dude.
2/02/2010 7:23:08 PM Will says: Barging in.
2/02/2010 7:23:13 PM Will says: Means if they come in without requesting.
2/02/2010 7:23:13 PM akshay says: but jus restricting people n telling the m to invite people jus to rp

:dissapointed:
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Requesting or not? Up to you!   Requesting or not? Up to you! EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 2:13 pm

Yes because you told me the the lines of missions were decided and it would start one after the other,which couldent be joint by anyone being storyline.Then you state the mid mission entry.
Will says:
People usually RP with people of the same group~
akshay says:
wow
akshay says:
u jus have 20 members

akshay says:
u did this on purpose didnt u :/
Will says:
Yes.
Will says:
^_^
akshay says:
.-.
akshay says:
any good reason? .-.
Will says:
Yup.
akshay says:
wat
Will says:
To get people to stop barging in on other peoples missions.
Will says:
:]
akshay says:
so..you just had to make me the bait? .-.
Will says:
You chose to follow through.
Will says:
=|
akshay says:
thanks alot man,you broke my heart :/
Will says:
Lol, you lied to everyone.
akshay says:
about what?
Will says:
About denying the requesting.
akshay says:
i lied?
Will says:
Yes.
akshay says:
didnt i said all along it was about the me inviting people to RP .-.
akshay says:
:I
akshay says:
will
akshay says:
u srsly didnt had to do this yknow .-.
Will says:
You didn't eithr.
Will says:
either*
Will says:
An arguement isn't 1-sided.
Will says:
You aided in it.
akshay says:
oh and who did the poll without even listening to me
Will says:
You agreed on the thread/
Will says:
And didn't deny the poll.
akshay says:
ofc u added my name in there
Will says:
Secretly.
akshay says:
and i didnt deny to the poll because it wasnt related to my point of argument
akshay says:
secretly?
akshay says:
so does that mean im secretly not involved in it
akshay says:
or do people think im secretly not in it .-.
Back to top Go down
Kaito

Kaito

Male Posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: Requesting or not? Up to you!   Requesting or not? Up to you! EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 9:34 pm

I voted Yes but I wanted to know, does this count for dorm rooms too? =O
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Requesting or not? Up to you!   Requesting or not? Up to you! EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:59 pm

Bex that's not going to change anyone's opinion. And it's quite obviously a joke. If I wanted to change the rules, I can just change the rules anytime I want. Really now, chillax. You're continually changing subject of the thread and put it to look like it's my fault, that's really not going to change anyone's opinion.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: Requesting or not? Up to you!   Requesting or not? Up to you! EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 12:16 am

I solved this question on FT.

If you want to do a mission by yourself, say SOLO
If you want a group leave it open for reply.
If you want a group, but dont like someone, choose people beforehand
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Requesting or not? Up to you!   Requesting or not? Up to you! EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 2:36 am

William wrote:
Bex that's not going to change anyone's opinion. And it's quite obviously a joke. If I wanted to change the rules, I can just change the rules anytime I want. Really now, chillax. You're continually changing subject of the thread and put it to look like it's my fault, that's really not going to change anyone's opinion.
Why would I vote against myself if I didnt like the rules,I just stated my opinion on my limited resourse of knowledge.I never even stated to change anything,if I was told more before hand,I wouldent state my opinion would have changed.Also I dont see the joke,Im pretty clear that before you posted this I stated in 2 or 3 comments that nothing was wrong with Pms.As for
the free for all missions I think its already in a Point of what umi has said.And besides rushing to make a poll atleast make sure im talking about the same thing you are,and im told anything that could change my opinion,before including my name in the argument.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: Requesting or not? Up to you!   Requesting or not? Up to you! EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 3:49 am

We all already know what to do. Is their really a point to this forum.WE ALL KNOW NOT TO JUST BARGE IN DURING A MISSIONS CLIMAX, thats basic stuff..LOCK IT DOWN
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Requesting or not? Up to you!   Requesting or not? Up to you! Empty

Back to top Go down

Requesting or not? Up to you!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Negima: Lost Magic :: Help, Support and Suggestions :: Help and Support-