Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sai sword, for the win.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryo

Ryo

Sai sword, for the win. Empty
PostSubject: Sai sword, for the win.   Sai sword, for the win. EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 11:19 am

Basically guys, I am getting a little bored of Sai. So, I am going to pretty much 'kill' him off for a while. By kill him off, I mean seal him into a sword (Or a weapon of someones choice) and let them wield him instead!

So, you will have a regular sword (Of course being magic, you can pay for someone to enchant it) that you can use the Liberatio spell on to temporarily have Sai fight for you as an ally. Or, just use him as a regular sword.

I am trying to find someone to give this too before I start writing up the thread in which this happens. If more than one person shows interest I will haz to choose I guess o.o And then give them more information as to how this will all work out.

Kthx.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

PostSubject: Re: Sai sword, for the win.   Sai sword, for the win. EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 11:45 am

I think you should keep Sai for now one ^^ Think about it another time before doing this :)
Back to top Go down
Vanille

Vanille

PostSubject: Re: Sai sword, for the win.   Sai sword, for the win. EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 12:15 pm

Meh, I can get him back. The story is basically he is mortally wounded so his clan use a ritual for such an occasion, sealing his soul so they can mend his body. It is only temporary.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Sai sword, for the win.   Sai sword, for the win. EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 1:35 pm

If you do it, I want to take the part about sealing the soul, since it's my character specialty ^^

But I don't need any weapon, a puppet maybe... This could allow you to have some liberty too ^^ The puppet could be living. Would be fun.

But it was just an idea xD What kind of weapon would you like to become?
Back to top Go down
Vanille

Vanille

PostSubject: Re: Sai sword, for the win.   Sai sword, for the win. EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 1:39 pm

Well actually it is done only by has clan, Nheiling may encounter Sai later as someones sword but meh XP

Basically, it is whatever the person wants. They can choose pretty much, it doesn't even need to be a sword.
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

Female Posts : 356

PostSubject: Re: Sai sword, for the win.   Sai sword, for the win. EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 1:42 pm

Sai's going to end up sealed in a sword? ... -flails- That's My spec! Souls sealed in swords! I call dibs! Or something.
Back to top Go down
Vanille

Vanille

PostSubject: Re: Sai sword, for the win.   Sai sword, for the win. EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 1:44 pm

o.o... Well Rie haz a point.

-Pokes- XP Silleh.
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

PostSubject: Re: Sai sword, for the win.   Sai sword, for the win. EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 1:49 pm

D: I am not silleh... Am I?
Back to top Go down
Vanille

Vanille

PostSubject: Re: Sai sword, for the win.   Sai sword, for the win. EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 1:55 pm

Only a little... sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: Sai sword, for the win.   Sai sword, for the win. EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 2:06 pm

First time seeing Rie [probally]... *stares* You look silleh Happy
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

PostSubject: Re: Sai sword, for the win.   Sai sword, for the win. EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 2:07 pm

Daisuke wrote:
First time seeing Rie [probally]... *stares* You look silleh Happy
No I do not. Sadness
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: Sai sword, for the win.   Sai sword, for the win. EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 2:12 pm

Oh now I remember Rie, William told me to draw your artifact... I still have yet to scan it, somehow the easiest among the three I was told to draw and fun too.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Sai sword, for the win.   Sai sword, for the win. EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 2:39 pm

First time seeing you too ^^
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Female Posts : 912

PostSubject: Re: Sai sword, for the win.   Sai sword, for the win. EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 4:04 pm

Definitely a unique idea. Cat
Back to top Go down
Vanille

Vanille

PostSubject: Re: Sai sword, for the win.   Sai sword, for the win. EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 2:00 am

Thanks Rose XP I have almost finished writing up the post where it happens.

And Rie, since you showed teh most enthusiasm, you gets teh sai-sword. What form would you like him to take : D?
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Sai sword, for the win.   Sai sword, for the win. EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 2:51 am

https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net/t797-after-life-rie#17376 <-- Thar you go Rie o.o After we finish teh threadage you get teh sword : D
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Sai sword, for the win.   Sai sword, for the win. EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 2:55 am

Fastest typing ever. <_<
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Sai sword, for the win.   Sai sword, for the win. EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 2:57 am

I know right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sai sword, for the win.   Sai sword, for the win. Empty

Back to top Go down

Sai sword, for the win.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1