Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Frost da Sangue

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hebi

Hebi

Male Posts : 45

Frost da Sangue Empty
PostSubject: Frost da Sangue   Frost da Sangue EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 1:29 am

Account Name: Hebi

Name:Frost Da Sangue
Nickname: The Blood Priest
Height: 6"2'
Weight: 72 kg
Group: N/A
Affiliation: Neutral
Blood-type: O
Dislikes: Being bind
Fears: Losing his power
Physical Description: Tall and medium built body covered with several scars on his body. Dark-toned by being in the sun alot. Has red hair with One Blue eye and a Red eye.
Magic Keywords: Ho-Su-Ren-Tao
Ki or Magic? Ki
Clothing: Wears a Red coat with the inside is lined with alots of pockets. Wearing a Full-bodied reverse-spiked scaled black leather suit ( the spikes on on the inside of the suit) and Leather boots lined with charms of the element "water"
Accessories: A Long-kunai(1.5 feet) with many symbols in different languages representing Life and Healing. And picture of his sister.
Extra:
Picture:
Spoiler:

Personality A straight forward manner to focus on the objective on hand and nothing else when in battle. When not in battle I'm a funny man always quick with the jokes and takes all things easy. In a sense I'm a Dual-Personality person.

HistoryMy lineage starts around 200 years before I was born, my family started as a experiment to blend Mage-class powers with Ki-class users thru making offspring of the two different classes. This started by a dark sect hidden in the human world. The moment Magic mix with ki causes a great reaction either causing high-power output or death. Thru the records of my lineage they had many failures and all of them let to making a pact to a Demon know as the "Bloody HellDragon" this pact gives the user the ability to heal any wounds caused by there own magic/ki by using either there ki or life.

Around the 100 years mark, my lineage actually completed the fusion between a mana and ki but at the cost of shorting the life span of them by at least half. They focus on ninja techniques which are the easiest to learn in the short time of living. Which made us a group of killers and we moved to the world of magic to gain spells and various items to improve our life.

Now around the time I was born, my family created a blood magic that only we can use. I was born a twin with my sister which was rare in my family cause normally there is only one child born with every birth. As a result me and my sister was experimented on at the age of 12. That experiment fused me and my sister into one vessel but it failed to make bind out souls together but it just strength mines to a point that I can live the full life span. After 5 years, I left my family but killing several relatives and I'm on a constant danger of being assassinated by them.

Class Blood Ninja (can use limited magic spells and arsenal of ninpo)

Weaponry/Equipment Long Kunai (1.5 feet long) and several blood packs.

Stats – 45
Strength: 10
Accuracy: 10
Endurance: 10
Speed: 10
Intelligence: 5

Stat Points Earned: 0|0
Jewels Earned: 500,000

Sources:

Skills & Disciplines:
Danger Close- The ability to sense danger just 2-3 seconds before it happens. This due to being in a assassin family.

Nimble hands- This is just being ambidextrous.

Magic Name: Blood Manipulator
Magic Type: Offensive/Defensive/support
Magic Description: The ability to control and alter my blood to various degrees.
TP/KP Earned: 0|0
Techniques: 10/10

Blood Armour - (2)
Type: Defensive
Incantation:Go-Shin-Tao
Range:0 meters
Effect: coats my body with the iron in my blood then covering my skin to make a layer of armour under my leather suit. Gives +4 Endurance.

Blood Spike - (4)
Type:Offensive
Incantation:Gon-Do-Sai
Range:0-5 meters
Effect:The blood under my leather armor moves toward my gloves to send a spike of harden blood toward any object.

Blood Refill - (2)
Type:support
Incantation:Ren-Gi-Men
Range:0 meters
Effect:This can absorb blood by either touch or the blood spike with a constant flow of 1 pint in a minute.

Dragon's Roar - (2)
Type:Offensive
Incantation:Guren Mets Duren Abelnight
Range:0-10 meters
Effect:Shouting with rage by using internal chi/ki within then changing into a pseudo-mana form wind element at the point of releasing from my mouth to either knock back or stun the target depends on how close or if they are prepared.

Last edited by Hebi on Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Female Posts : 1209

Frost da Sangue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frost da Sangue   Frost da Sangue EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 1:35 am

I'm not sure if those techniques are OP'd or not, otherwise fairly good character. lemme get William over here.
Back to top Go down
Hebi

Hebi

Frost da Sangue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frost da Sangue   Frost da Sangue EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 1:44 am

well i put alot of though into making them not OP. But its up to u guys so I edit or remake the techs.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Frost da Sangue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frost da Sangue   Frost da Sangue EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 1:50 am

... Upon reveiwing what these techniques are capable of 1/2 approval... Still need the apporval of another mod or even the admin if he's willing to come on... How come he's been so erratic as far as the time he comes on recently... COME ON WILLIAM! Anger
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

Frost da Sangue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frost da Sangue   Frost da Sangue EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 2:04 am

Hmmm your character is good, both on the story and the technique, it's just that the effect of your actual technique are to "high" when compared to their rank.
Rank 3 tech would be more of an usefull bonus.

If I were you, I would sacrifize two right now and make two rank 5 (meaning they'll have a decent amount of power) and then add the two others when you'll win some point (it's fast, don't worry ^^)

Because a rank 3 tech won't be very powerfull. Usefull, nothing more.

Here get a look ^^

https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net/t278-spell-and-technique-system
Back to top Go down
Hebi

Hebi

Frost da Sangue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frost da Sangue   Frost da Sangue EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 2:17 am

how bout i edit my blood amour to rank 2 and make its give me like +1 Endurance. and then increase blood spike to rank 4 and then edit it to range of 0-5 meters. and then the 3rd to being stunned by incapablity blood types for 1 post.
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

Male Posts : 1120

Frost da Sangue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frost da Sangue   Frost da Sangue EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 2:21 am

Nah. +1 endurance is kinda useless. You should make it like +5 or +4. But then you would have to make it where the spell completely drains you.

Also, +4 or +5 would be a higher rank than 2.
Back to top Go down
Hebi

Hebi

Frost da Sangue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frost da Sangue   Frost da Sangue EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 2:29 am

that is why i lower it down because not a skill that i dont really have to use all the time.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

Frost da Sangue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frost da Sangue   Frost da Sangue EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 2:36 am

A rank 2 buff gives a +4 bonus, without draining someone, Kyle. Bored
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

Male Posts : 1120

Frost da Sangue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frost da Sangue   Frost da Sangue EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 2:36 am

Eh....Sorry~
Back to top Go down
Hebi

Hebi

Frost da Sangue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frost da Sangue   Frost da Sangue EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 2:43 am

so im make blood armour +4 Endurance and rank 2 and make blood spike rank 4 with 0-5 meters. so would that be good now. Willy Will.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Frost da Sangue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frost da Sangue   Frost da Sangue EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 2:44 am

Fine by me.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

Frost da Sangue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frost da Sangue   Frost da Sangue EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 2:09 am

1/2
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Frost da Sangue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frost da Sangue   Frost da Sangue EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 2:36 am

2/2 Approval

Not that I damn care at this point. Kill
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Frost da Sangue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frost da Sangue   Frost da Sangue EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 2:43 am

Ugh, guys, please make sure you find out what the weapon is made of. >_>
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Frost da Sangue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frost da Sangue   Frost da Sangue EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 2:48 am

What the damn **** ever. I don't fucking care at this point T_T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Frost da Sangue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frost da Sangue   Frost da Sangue Empty

Back to top Go down

Frost da Sangue

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1