Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ryugujo: Forming the Organization(Ryugujo people, Private)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Yoko

Yoko

Ryugujo: Forming the Organization(Ryugujo people, Private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryugujo: Forming the Organization(Ryugujo people, Private)   Ryugujo: Forming the Organization(Ryugujo people, Private) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 10:18 pm

"Is this what i think it is?"

Yoko moved away from the viewing platform at the top of the ship back into the ships interior taking the Co-Pilot seat, supporting Althaea with maneuvering the ship.

"Raise the barriers, this is definitely gonna be the roughest storm in a long time"

Yoko pressed a few buttons on the ships controls and raised a few large defensive walls around the ship, anticipating the worst.

"What kind of storm?"

"A meteor storm"

Back to top Go down
Ayra

Ayra

PostSubject: Re: Ryugujo: Forming the Organization(Ryugujo people, Private)   Ryugujo: Forming the Organization(Ryugujo people, Private) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 11:43 am

Ayra sat around just observing everyone else. "You are all so amazing! Everyone's so close it's like we can have an orgy, ohohoho!" Ayra giggles, letting the men do the work. Obviously, Ayra wasn't the type of girl to do strenuous work.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

PostSubject: Re: Ryugujo: Forming the Organization(Ryugujo people, Private)   Ryugujo: Forming the Organization(Ryugujo people, Private) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 11:49 pm

"Mother Fu-" *CRASH*, the sound of the meteors crashing into the shields was deafening. No wonder nobody wanted to live here if this was what they had to deal with on a daily basis.

"Shit shit shit" Mortimer rushed down to the engine room. The whirring of the magical generators signified that the area was still in tact, but for how long was uncertain. He went to work familiarizing himself with the engines structure and apparature, even if it was one of the most well-armored areas of the ship, Mortimer didn't trust the shields OR the ships plating to hold up long against an extended meteor barrage.

*CRASH* Another large impact against the shields, they needed to get out of this storm and out of it fast.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

PostSubject: Re: Ryugujo: Forming the Organization(Ryugujo people, Private)   Ryugujo: Forming the Organization(Ryugujo people, Private) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 1:16 am

Meteor eh?... Note for later : coming back to get some valuable piece for his research.
For now, protecting the ship was their top priority. Sitting at the center of the ship, Nhieling started analyzing the barrier spell structure. Since the spell that was protecting them from total annihilation right now was a static protecting field, the spell that produced it was like a gigantic structure of seal and magical arithmetic engraved in the ship itself.
Since the creator of this spell mad it so that a newbie couldn't modify the spell by accident, some protection were set around. Getting through was nothing more than some hacking in the end.

Once Nhieling got through the security, he got to the core of the spell, everybody have his own method to analyze static spell, Nheiling was of the one that through that a good combination of logic algorithm was still the best way to decompose and modify it.

Since the spell wasn't going to hold for long, Nhieling connected his own reserve of energy to energy network to support it.

Through telepathy he send to his others mates : I'll connect you to the barrier spell, so you'll be able to support it with your energy, you don't have to understand it, just let the power flow and the barrier will repair itself to some extent after each hit. If you want, you can just cut the link to block your energy from being sucked out.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: Ryugujo: Forming the Organization(Ryugujo people, Private)   Ryugujo: Forming the Organization(Ryugujo people, Private) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 9:32 pm

(Sorry Nheiling, but you cant do that, your character doesnt have the skill set for it, you can use basic logic and even strategy, but you cannot know anything about how to work a magical ship)

"Providing a defense for us would be almost absurd, i can protect us for a brief moment with my barrier, which is nearly equal to that of battle ships, but only for a few moments, but we have to move as fast as possible.....Althaea, activate your Sylpha powers!"

He motioned to his pilot, as a Sylpha, she had the ability to control air currents as if it were a natural ability, and with her ability, he planned on adding a little speed and defense to the Kurokingyo.

"I'll need your a strong Divine Wind surrounding the entirety of the ship, and since my barriers are a tad cumbersome, and take a few moments to activate, i'll need you all to be my spotters, if you see on coming towards us, tell me"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryugujo: Forming the Organization(Ryugujo people, Private)   Ryugujo: Forming the Organization(Ryugujo people, Private) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ryugujo: Forming the Organization(Ryugujo people, Private)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2