Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Strange meeting. (Must PM either Aliidan or Vanille to Joinage)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aliidan

Aliidan

Female Posts : 284

A Strange meeting. (Must PM either Aliidan or Vanille to Joinage) Empty
PostSubject: A Strange meeting. (Must PM either Aliidan or Vanille to Joinage)   A Strange meeting. (Must PM either Aliidan or Vanille to Joinage) EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 12:33 pm

(Set after the castle in the sky thread)

Aliidan, still panicky about her fading state, didn't watch where she was going. She knew that she shouldn't be out here wandering alone probably but she couldn't sit STILL with her fading situation. She thought she could distract herself with picking flowers. Seeing as she could still grip things with her faded hands. She never noticed the person who she bumped into, ending up spread eagle on the ground, her nose hurting and her arms having scrapes that were very painful.
Back to top Go down
Vanille

Vanille

PostSubject: Re: A Strange meeting. (Must PM either Aliidan or Vanille to Joinage)   A Strange meeting. (Must PM either Aliidan or Vanille to Joinage) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:06 am

Vanille checked the bandage that she had around her neck, the attack from the day before had been quite a scare for her even if it wasn't exactly lethal, but could have been if she hadn't acted as she did. Having decided to stay in town for the night before she headed home was probably a good idea. With so much on her mind she didn't even notice the other young woman in front of her, resulting in a collision. Luckily she was a little more stable and stayed standing, but quickly crouched down offering apologies. ”I'm so sorry, I wasn't paying attention” she offered a hand to help the girl up, that is if she wanted her help. She had a warm smile on her face as she waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Aliidan

Aliidan

PostSubject: Re: A Strange meeting. (Must PM either Aliidan or Vanille to Joinage)   A Strange meeting. (Must PM either Aliidan or Vanille to Joinage) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 2:38 pm

Aliidan looked up from her spread eagle position only to see a young woman smiling warmly at her. She made to grab the extended hand, a shy smile on her childish (and slightly worried) face, only to feel her faded hand slip right through the strangers kindly outstretched one.
"Aiyah... I can't even grab things with my hands now. How depressing..." Aliidan said sadly to herself, managing to push herself into a sitting position.
"I thank you for your offer of assistance even if I could not take your hand... Something is wrong with me and I'm fading slowly out of existance..." Aliidan said, a few tears spilling forth from her eyes in the process.
Back to top Go down
Vanille

Vanille

PostSubject: Re: A Strange meeting. (Must PM either Aliidan or Vanille to Joinage)   A Strange meeting. (Must PM either Aliidan or Vanille to Joinage) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 10:01 pm

Vanille felt the hand in hers, only for a moment before it seemed to slipped out again, which was apparently beyond her control. This surprised her slightly, but what surprised her more was the explanation as to why that had happened. It wasn't every day that someone claimed to be fading out of existence. She frowned slightly, that wasn't good at all. ”Oh.. can I ask how this came to happen?” she seemed genuinely concerned, in fact she was already wondering if this could be fixed. She sat down in front of the girl and pulled her knees up, resting her head on top of them while she listened.
Back to top Go down
Aliidan

Aliidan

PostSubject: Re: A Strange meeting. (Must PM either Aliidan or Vanille to Joinage)   A Strange meeting. (Must PM either Aliidan or Vanille to Joinage) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:58 am

Aliidan mimicked the other girls stance, only with her head bent towards the ground, tears dripping onto the ground as she cried silently. "I don't know why I'm fading, and I'm getting strange memories whenever I'm hit with magic of some kind... I don't know what magic it is, it isn't harmful but its very powerful... Ah! I'm Sorry! I never introduced myself did I?" Aliidan said the last part as her tear stained face shot up. "Uhm... I'm Aliidan Hana... What's your name?" Aliidan asked, wiping away a few tears with the sleeve of her coat.
Back to top Go down
Vanille

Vanille

PostSubject: Re: A Strange meeting. (Must PM either Aliidan or Vanille to Joinage)   A Strange meeting. (Must PM either Aliidan or Vanille to Joinage) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 11:06 am

Vanille frowned further, she wondered what kind of magic could cause someone to fade... or maybe it wasn't the magic itself that was causing it. Though she would keep her theories to herself, and smile warmly as Aliidan would introduce herself. ”You can call me Vanille” though, through the smile she seemed a little upset herself. Even if she had just met this girl it was such a sad story only a heartless monster wouldn't feel this way. Though she was reacting a little more than most would. Even a solitary tear would seem to fall down her cheek, though she wiped it away and wondered what she could do to help, she couldn't just continue on knowing what was happening to the poor girl.
Back to top Go down
Aliidan

Aliidan

PostSubject: Re: A Strange meeting. (Must PM either Aliidan or Vanille to Joinage)   A Strange meeting. (Must PM either Aliidan or Vanille to Joinage) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 11:19 am

Aliidan smiled before sniffling again.
"Vanille? -sniffle- That's a nice name... I would have given you a flower or something as a token of my friendship but I don't have any at the moment... So... Uhm... What are you doing here? I'm just here worrying but I don't think that's why you are here... is it?" Aliidan asked, looking decidedly confused even though a few tears were still coming forth.
Back to top Go down
Vanille

Vanille

PostSubject: Re: A Strange meeting. (Must PM either Aliidan or Vanille to Joinage)   A Strange meeting. (Must PM either Aliidan or Vanille to Joinage) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 11:29 am

Vanille smiled and stood up. Though she couldn't help Aliidan up, she decided they were going to go for a walk. ”Come on, let's walk a little” she said, waiting for her to follow before moving on slowly. ”I was just heading home, I wanted to get back before dark but I doubt I'll make it now. No matter.” she explained. She looked back over her shoulder. ”Stop crying, you're gonna make me start soon” she laughed, inside she wasn't sure if that was the right thing to say. But, tried to make herself sound as cheerful as possible.
Back to top Go down
Aliidan

Aliidan

PostSubject: Re: A Strange meeting. (Must PM either Aliidan or Vanille to Joinage)   A Strange meeting. (Must PM either Aliidan or Vanille to Joinage) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 11:43 am

Aliidan followed Vanille, fighting to stop the tears. It certainly wouldn't do to have her newfound friend crying just because she couldn't stop her tears now would it?
"Ah... -sniffle- where do you live? I... I don't know this area that much, I mainly spent my time at the school that was recently destroyed..." Aliidan said quietly sniffling through a few more tears.
Back to top Go down
Vanille

Vanille

PostSubject: Re: A Strange meeting. (Must PM either Aliidan or Vanille to Joinage)   A Strange meeting. (Must PM either Aliidan or Vanille to Joinage) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 11:58 am

Vanille nodded and smiled, not sure how she would help her.. maybe there was something in that vast library in her home, there seemed to be a book containing information about most things, her master was an avid collector of such items. ”I live in my master's castle in Tharsis” she nodded. ”He left it for me after he died. We are close actually” Though that wouldn't make sense at all to Aliidan, Vanille didn't mean they were close to something else entirely, which she would notice as Vanille tapped her foot on a small rock with an odd mark, looked like an engraving. When she did this, a dark green rift would appear in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Aliidan

Aliidan

PostSubject: Re: A Strange meeting. (Must PM either Aliidan or Vanille to Joinage)   A Strange meeting. (Must PM either Aliidan or Vanille to Joinage) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 12:06 pm

Aliidan stared in slight fear at the rift/portal before looking at Vanille.
"Aiyah... Are... Are we going through that rift? I don't know if I should, with my fading state... Passing through magic portals of doom could make it worse..." Aliidan said, taking a fearfull step backwards before tripping over a rock, ending up on the ground. Again.
Back to top Go down
Vanille

Vanille

PostSubject: Re: A Strange meeting. (Must PM either Aliidan or Vanille to Joinage)   A Strange meeting. (Must PM either Aliidan or Vanille to Joinage) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 12:19 pm

Vanille nodded, though she was concerned with the fading, she thought this may help a little more than just waiting around for it to happen. So, she would walk a few steps behind the fallen Aliidan and picked her up under the arms and dragged her through. The experience wasn't much at all, they were in a dark-ish room lit only by torch light, with stone arches with carvings in them similar to the engraving on the stone before. The rift closed behind them. ”See, it wasn't so bad” she said, hoping she hadn't made this fading any worse than it already was. As soon as Aliidan got steady she lead her upstairs to a sort of entrance, a well kept hall, with large, ornate wooden doors that lead outside. There were quite a few stairs and doors that lead elsewhere, but Vanille wasn't sure what to show her.
Back to top Go down
Aliidan

Aliidan

PostSubject: Re: A Strange meeting. (Must PM either Aliidan or Vanille to Joinage)   A Strange meeting. (Must PM either Aliidan or Vanille to Joinage) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 12:27 pm

Aliidan turned towards Vanille, awe clearly written on her face before she gave off one EPIC sneeze.
"Aiyah! I'm so sorry! I have no idea why I sneezed just then... Maybe this place is dusty?" Aliidan said before giving off another epic sneeze.
Back to top Go down
Vanille

Vanille

PostSubject: Re: A Strange meeting. (Must PM either Aliidan or Vanille to Joinage)   A Strange meeting. (Must PM either Aliidan or Vanille to Joinage) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 12:35 pm

Vanille rubbed the back of her neck as Aliidan sneezed. The whole place would have quite a bit of dust, as she wasn't some able to clean the whole thing by herself. Though the library was quite well kept, and didn't have such problems. ”Follow me” she said, moving through what would seem to be a maze of doors and staircases and such until they came to a large room, with rows of book-cases that reached to the very top of the high ceiling. ”I thought maybe there would be something here that could help? They are in order... I think, I don't really read them much” she said, looking at the vast amounts of books and such, she doubted this was even the true amount. Her master was quite proficient with his space manipulation, and probably had even more hidden away in their own dimension.
Back to top Go down
Aliidan

Aliidan

PostSubject: Re: A Strange meeting. (Must PM either Aliidan or Vanille to Joinage)   A Strange meeting. (Must PM either Aliidan or Vanille to Joinage) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 12:47 pm

Aliidan stared at the books. Normally her books extended to botany books, magic spell books and the occasional adventure novel, but never in her life had she thought she was going to see this many books on one place (even though she had seen that many books in one place on the flying castle).
"Aiyah! This, this is amazing! Books... Oh I feel dizzy..." Aliidan exclaimed as she tried to take in all the books at once.
Back to top Go down
Vanille

Vanille

PostSubject: Re: A Strange meeting. (Must PM either Aliidan or Vanille to Joinage)   A Strange meeting. (Must PM either Aliidan or Vanille to Joinage) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 1:01 pm

Vanille giggled a little at Aliidan's reaction to the books, she noticed that happened quite a lot. She had grown up here practically so it wasn't much of a surprise. She looked around and had no idea where they could possibly start their search. ”Do you know anything about this fading? At all? Like it's origin and such” she asked, walking further into the library, deciding to look for the oldest thing in the place she possibly could. Which was quite a task considering everything was old here, she wondered just how long these had been here for, and how much time her master had spent trying to find them. No matter, she waited for Aliidan before really starting her search.
Back to top Go down
Aliidan

Aliidan

PostSubject: Re: A Strange meeting. (Must PM either Aliidan or Vanille to Joinage)   A Strange meeting. (Must PM either Aliidan or Vanille to Joinage) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 1:48 pm

Aliidan shook her head to the question.
"No... In fact, I barely know anything about myself at all. Prior to waking up on a long stretch of coast there is nothing... In fact, there is not even a ememory of waking up. I just... Seemingly appear on the coast with a group of men coming towards me... Recently I had a sort of memory blackout or something and shortly after that my hands began to fade... And they've been fading since then. Sorry I don't know enough to be of help..." Aliidan said demurely.
Back to top Go down
Vanille

Vanille

PostSubject: Re: A Strange meeting. (Must PM either Aliidan or Vanille to Joinage)   A Strange meeting. (Must PM either Aliidan or Vanille to Joinage) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 11:51 pm

Vanille scratched her chin thoughtfully as she looked around, trying to find a book on memories, or fading of any kind. Really that was all she could go on. After a quick glance she looked and spoke softly. ”Banshō Ten'in” suddenly, five books of varying size would fly at her, landing in her open arms in a pile. ”There we go, we could just read these maybe? thought they might not help. She moved across to a long table and took a seat while placing the books down. Spreading them all out in front of her to have a better look.
Back to top Go down
Aliidan

Aliidan

PostSubject: Re: A Strange meeting. (Must PM either Aliidan or Vanille to Joinage)   A Strange meeting. (Must PM either Aliidan or Vanille to Joinage) EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 11:36 am

Aliidan observed Vanille as she spread the books in front of her on a long table. Aliidan liked books, she really did, but she always had a hard time concentrating so she rarely took the time to actually read the books. Aliidan continued observing Vanille right before she sneezed again.
Back to top Go down
Vanille

Vanille

PostSubject: Re: A Strange meeting. (Must PM either Aliidan or Vanille to Joinage)   A Strange meeting. (Must PM either Aliidan or Vanille to Joinage) EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 12:43 pm

Vanille looked at the titles, some seemed a little strange but that didn't matter. One that paticularly seemed to get her interest. It was about a very specific kind of magic she had never heard of before. Apparently it was older than any magic she had heard of, and it's origins were unknown. She wasn't sure if that could have anything to do with this situation, but she passed it along to the sneezing Aliidan. ”Read that” She smiled as she continued with the others.
Back to top Go down
Aliidan

Aliidan

PostSubject: Re: A Strange meeting. (Must PM either Aliidan or Vanille to Joinage)   A Strange meeting. (Must PM either Aliidan or Vanille to Joinage) EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 12:57 pm

Aliidan took the indidcated book and tried her best to read,the text was old, obscure and in a language that Aliidan barely understood... Which was strange since she was proficient with three languages and could also understand what some magic creatures wanted...
"Uh... -tiny sneeze- I... I can't read this... Its too obscure..." Aliidan said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Vanille

Vanille

PostSubject: Re: A Strange meeting. (Must PM either Aliidan or Vanille to Joinage)   A Strange meeting. (Must PM either Aliidan or Vanille to Joinage) EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 1:10 pm

Vanille looked over and moved slightly closer. ”Oh, well, it is saying something about ancient magic, that materialises.. well I'm not sure what it says, something about dreams or memories.. I wasn't the best at listening sometimes” She said, rubbing the back of her neck slightly as she read on, the text getting more obscure as she did so, though if given enough time she could surely decipher it. She seemed to ignore the other books, which didn't really seem old enough for her to take seriously.. at least on this subject.
Back to top Go down
Aliidan

Aliidan

PostSubject: Re: A Strange meeting. (Must PM either Aliidan or Vanille to Joinage)   A Strange meeting. (Must PM either Aliidan or Vanille to Joinage) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 5:09 pm

Aliidan had a look that mixed her desire to bop her newfound friend on the head and learning more about this magic. "That sounds like the stuff for migraines right there..." Aliidan muttered to herself.
(Short post is short, I is sorry)
Back to top Go down
Vanille

Vanille

PostSubject: Re: A Strange meeting. (Must PM either Aliidan or Vanille to Joinage)   A Strange meeting. (Must PM either Aliidan or Vanille to Joinage) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 1:40 am

Vanille nodded, she seemed to like reading, as she continued over the book a bit further than she probably should have. ”I think that might help, I'll put that aside” she said, pushing it in front of the other books for further study. ”I am not sure what else to try though.. we simply don't know enough to fix this. I'm really sorry.” she seemed genuinely upset at this, though she wasn't the one who was going to be effected ”Are you sure that you don't know anything? I mean anything at all” she asks.

Back to top Go down
Aliidan

Aliidan

PostSubject: Re: A Strange meeting. (Must PM either Aliidan or Vanille to Joinage)   A Strange meeting. (Must PM either Aliidan or Vanille to Joinage) EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 10:44 am

Aliidan thought briefly for a few moments before she spoke.
Well... It seems to be connected to my memories and people's memories of me... Recently One of my friends forgot who I was and I forgot who she was at the same turn... I suspect there is aconnection there but I'm not certain." Aliidan said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Strange meeting. (Must PM either Aliidan or Vanille to Joinage)   A Strange meeting. (Must PM either Aliidan or Vanille to Joinage) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Strange meeting. (Must PM either Aliidan or Vanille to Joinage)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next