Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vanille (Complete!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vanille

Vanille

Vanille (Complete!) Empty
PostSubject: Vanille (Complete!)   Vanille (Complete!) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 3:52 am

Account Name: Vanille

Name: Vanille (Yes, just Vanille)
Nickname: N/A
Height: 5'4'' ft
Weight: 56 KG

Group: N/A (For Now)
Affiliation: Light
Blood-type: AB-

Dislikes: Fighting.
Fears: Abandonment.
Physical Description: Vanille is a slim built girl, almost looking frail at first glance. In fact people often see her in need of protection even if she is perfectly capable of protecting herself without much effort... usually. She is seen most often wearing her hair in curling pig-tails, and covered in various necklaces and such.
Magic Keywords: None o.o; (As of yet)
Ki or Magic? Magic
Clothing: See picceh for moar details.
Accessories: As above
Extra: Nu
Picture:
Spoiler:

Personality

Upon first glance, not many would expect much from Vanille. She is quite easy to get along to and usually she will talk to anyone just because they happen to be around, or seem slightly interesting. She is quite peaceful, and refuses to fight even though she does have considerably powerful magical talents, unless of course there is no other way to get about a problem or one of her friends is in danger. She has a fear of being abandoned and likes to stay close to other people as much as she can, being separated is the last thing she wants to happen.

Vanille also seems to have a cheerful personality, she is quite hard to upset. Not many could say they have seen her raise her voice at anyone in particular. When referring to someone she will often use the appropriate honorific, unless she is particularly close to them.

History

Vanille was born in a fairly poor family, though they had many children despite this. They managed, living out in the countryside, selling their produce and such. Though, they felt that with this one extra burden. They did keep their new daughter for a while, but soon they found her too much of a burden. So they sold her as a slave at about age five. Though the man who brought her had no intention of using her as such, he was an older mage who felt she had potential to do great things. And as such he would teach her his magic over the years.

Upon growing up to around sixteen, she had become particularly proficient at the magic he taught, but the man was quite old by this point and in his dying he would pass onto her his estate, which happened to be worth quite a bit, as well as all his worldly possessions. Having seen this man as a father, she was quite upset by his passing.

From here, she continued the study herself, using books she found in the man's study to continue his legacy. Though she hasn't found anyone else to pass on the knowledge too, but so far hasn't found someone she feels is worthy for such a power.

Class

Ancient mage – This class of mage is simply a group who use ancient and dangerous magic exclusively. The strength of this class is usually their magic is unrivalled in destructive power and a particular mastery over their magic, as well as oddly short incantations. The downside being that their magic is particularly draining if used to often, more so than most magic.

Weaponry/Equipment

Though she dislikes using it, she has a plain sword that she carries around sheathed in a belt over her left hip.

Stats – 45
Strength: 5
Accuracy: 10
Endurance: 10
Speed: 10
Intelligence: 10

Stat Points Earned: 0|0
Jewels Earned: 500,000

Sources:

Skills & Disciplines:

Sword Training – Vanille is proficient with using her sword, but is easily out-classed by most people with any sort of Ki training and such.

Magic Name: Matter/Space Manipulation
Magic Type: Offensive
Magic Description:
A powerful and forgotten branch of magic that very few have intelligence of. Found usually in obscure texts and even then only gets a slight mention. It allows a practitioner to manipulate any form of matter to even a sub-atomic level. As well as this, they can manipulate space, though this is a much harder ability to master. Spells of this type of magic seem to be of Japanese origin, and as such
TP/KP Earned: 0|0
Techniques:

(Shinra Tensei) - (5)
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Incantation: Shinra Tensei
Range: Depends on rank
Effect:

Shinra Tensei is a powerful attack which repels matter away from the user with a large amount of force. Usually in a spherical burst with the user at the very centre, but at higher ranks the blast can be directed as a more precise and powerful wave, rather than an AoE Burst.
Details:

(Banshō Ten'in) - (5)
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Incantation: Banshō Ten'in
Range: Depends on rank
Effect:

Basically the opposite effect of Shinra Tensei, Banshō Ten'in allows the user to pull an object toward them for whatever reason, as above weight plays a factor as to how fast something can be attracted towards her. Unlike Shinra Tensei, this spell can only work on a limited number of objects
Details:
Back to top Go down
B★RS
Admin
B★RS

Female Posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: Vanille (Complete!)   Vanille (Complete!) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:09 am

This character reminds me of the Deva Path of Pain.. from Naruto.
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Vanille (Complete!)   Vanille (Complete!) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:11 am

No, really? I didn't steal all the names and effects of his jutsu or anything XP
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

Male Posts : 1120

PostSubject: Re: Vanille (Complete!)   Vanille (Complete!) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:14 am

Nor did you steal from Final Fantasy 13 or anything...
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Vanille (Complete!)   Vanille (Complete!) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:15 am

Of course not XP

... She does have orange hair that pretty much makes her a replacement for the Deva Path doesn't it : D?
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: Vanille (Complete!)   Vanille (Complete!) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:18 am

As magic mod, just list what you cant move and its good
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Vanille (Complete!)   Vanille (Complete!) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:19 am

There is nothing she can't move XP that is what the weight limit is there for.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Vanille (Complete!)   Vanille (Complete!) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:20 am

what does the limited number of objects mean?
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Vanille (Complete!)   Vanille (Complete!) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:24 am

Owh

I mean, how many objects she can actually draw in to her at once.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Vanille (Complete!)   Vanille (Complete!) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:28 am

Does it use a lot of magic?
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Vanille (Complete!)   Vanille (Complete!) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:29 am

Why yes, yes it does. Not enough to get the whole life draining thing. But if misused would quickly drain her energy.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Vanille (Complete!)   Vanille (Complete!) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:40 am

Then i say, NO! overpowered....cause i said so Anger

jk, I approve it 1/2 i guess
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Vanille (Complete!)   Vanille (Complete!) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:41 am

Keep your approval in mind Umi o.o Because I actually finished it yet XP
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Vanille (Complete!)   Vanille (Complete!) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:42 am

Im magic mod son!
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Vanille (Complete!)   Vanille (Complete!) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:43 am

o.o Right
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Vanille (Complete!)   Vanille (Complete!) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 10:20 am

The class is a silly idea. You can't ever get magic or ki out of your body, you can seal it away as Negi had shown, but learning one type of magic doesn't get rid of other magic/ki. You may have bad compatibility with certain elements, etc... But I don't like the idea of getting rid of it completely.

Also, the fact there's already others who use ancient/lost magic and can still use other magic goes to show there shouldn't be a class that uses ancient magic and can't use normal magic.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Vanille (Complete!)   Vanille (Complete!) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 10:34 am

Kdone >->
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Vanille (Complete!)   Vanille (Complete!) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 10:35 am

Err... I guess it's fine... but, you're pretty much a Wizard-class who uses ancient spells...

I'm letting Alberio take over this character approval. Sorry for the delay, but you have like 2 other characters anyway. :3
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Vanille (Complete!)   Vanille (Complete!) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 10:36 am

ACCEPT IT DAMN YOU D:
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

PostSubject: Re: Vanille (Complete!)   Vanille (Complete!) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 12:22 pm

2/2 approval
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Vanille (Complete!)   Vanille (Complete!) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 12:23 pm

Kairu-kyun wrote:
2/2 approval

Lol, no. Did you even read the profile? Because, I'm quite iffy about the techniques. I'm leaving it to Alberio, who makes rather good judgements.
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

PostSubject: Re: Vanille (Complete!)   Vanille (Complete!) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 12:25 pm

All he's doing is pushing and pulling.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Vanille (Complete!)   Vanille (Complete!) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 12:26 pm

...Yeah, but Ashraeh cannot get 20 meters in that distance because of such stuff. He can control any person on this forum up to 20 meters and we can't fight it back. Of course, there's a cooldown time that makes it fairer, but that's why I'm leaving it to Alberio to decide.
Back to top Go down
B★RS
Admin
B★RS

Female Posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: Vanille (Complete!)   Vanille (Complete!) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 10:12 pm

William wrote:
...Yeah, but Ashraeh cannot get 20 meters in that distance because of such stuff. He can control any person on this forum up to 20 meters and we can't fight it back. Of course, there's a cooldown time that makes it fairer, but that's why I'm leaving it to Alberio to decide.

If you've seen Pain's fight with Kakashi, then you will know how bad it really is.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Vanille (Complete!)   Vanille (Complete!) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 11:42 pm

B★RS wrote:
William wrote:

If you've seen Pain's fight with Kakashi, then you will know how bad it really is.

I have seen the fight, that's exactly why I'm not so sure about it. Kyle and Umi however said it was fine, which I don't see that it could be fine since he literally has the same power as Pain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vanille (Complete!)   Vanille (Complete!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Vanille (Complete!)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next