Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Broken Boundaries (Open to first two people who Reply)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pyoh

Pyoh

Male Posts : 627

Broken Boundaries (Open to first two people who Reply) Empty
PostSubject: Broken Boundaries (Open to first two people who Reply)   Broken Boundaries (Open to first two people who Reply) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 2:55 am

Taurou was laying in the middle of a large, grassy plain contemplating what to do next. He had been thinking of maybe training or even trying to get a pactio. With his arms behind his head and the wind blowing over his face, he felt calm and peaceful. Good place to think he thought to himself. No annoyances and almost no chance of anyone appearing out of no where. At that, his ears flickered and his face took an angry demeanor. He sat straight up and looked around to see three armored mages on floating instruments. One stave and two brooms. One of the mages had a long, black pointed beard with streaks of grey in it. He looked about thirty and covered in silver armor. The other two were younger with their faces revealed , also clad in the same armor. Both of their eyes however, were covered with bandannas. The oldest looking one pulled out a pipe, lit it, and took a puff before pulling Taurou to his feet and telling him that he was being taken into custody for reasons unsaid. Taurou broke free of the man's grip and stepped out of the range of the man. He pulled out his dark colored blade, about to strike when there was a dull pain on the back of his head. He touched where the pain was to feel that the area was warm and sticky. He looked at his hands and saw blood. He looked back at the aged man who was laughing and giving a thumbs up to someone. Taurou fell to his knees and reached out to rip the beard from the man's chin, only to fall to the ground unconscious.

What seemed like days later, Taurou woke up in a prison cell with his arms bound to a stone wall by weak looking rope and his head was throbbing. There was a single floating orb of fire which served as a light source for the watchman keeping tabs on him. Taurou looked at himself and saw that his over coat and sword were taken. Along with the little bit of food he always kept with him. The orb of fire that was floating next to the bars of the cell cast long shadows in the far reaches of the small cell. He looked around and saw two silhouettes sitting in similar positions as him, tied to different walls. Hey, he managed to croak. His voice was dry and he spent a couple of minutes after his initial call out to regain his voice. Are either of you awake? he said once his voice was back.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

PostSubject: Re: Broken Boundaries (Open to first two people who Reply)   Broken Boundaries (Open to first two people who Reply) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 1:14 pm

Nhieling was waiting into the cell, when he heard Taurou.
Eh? Taurou? What the **** are you doing here?
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: Broken Boundaries (Open to first two people who Reply)   Broken Boundaries (Open to first two people who Reply) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 1:59 pm

[I wanna join but have no idea how to jump in... Any ideas..?]
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Broken Boundaries (Open to first two people who Reply)   Broken Boundaries (Open to first two people who Reply) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 2:18 pm

[I don't see any reason for you to be jailed anyways ^^]
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: Broken Boundaries (Open to first two people who Reply)   Broken Boundaries (Open to first two people who Reply) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 2:22 pm

[Agree.. Never did you mention how he got in jail either ways...]
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

PostSubject: Re: Broken Boundaries (Open to first two people who Reply)   Broken Boundaries (Open to first two people who Reply) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 5:11 pm

I don't know. Taurou said bobbing his head trying to clear the murkiness that was his mind. His eyelids were heavy and it was hard to keep them open. He looked at Nhieling and asked the same thing to him. Why are you here? I see no reason for you to be here. He pulled against his restraints and scowled at his weakness. He tried the ropes a few more times and gave up until he was stronger. The efforts hurt his head and he hissed as he tried looking up at the other silhouette. You awake over there? He asked trying not to alert the guard that he was awake.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Broken Boundaries (Open to first two people who Reply)   Broken Boundaries (Open to first two people who Reply) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 5:27 pm

Nhieling headache had stop around an hour ago, but he still felt dizzy.

Why I'm here? I dunno. Some stranger came to me. They seemed to know a lot about me since they've asked me if I could share some of my knowledge on a "Special matter" they've said. I've tried to bargain my fee, starting with a "I'm not really interested" But they got me off-guard. I didn't know there were someone else here, my puppet isn't with me so I can't see. I heard some breathing, but I couldn't guess it was someone I knew... I'm currently trying to get my puppet here. But it is locked into a storage room.

[If you want to make it that it's official that get us, I'll edit.]

Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

PostSubject: Re: Broken Boundaries (Open to first two people who Reply)   Broken Boundaries (Open to first two people who Reply) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 5:41 pm

Ah.. I was taken here by some mages in armor. The younger of the three had cloths over their eyes... He did his best to shrug. He was about to say more when he heard a loud bang. His head shot up immediately and his ears flickered. A large man wielding a battle axe walked in the room and leaned against the cell's bars. Which one o' you is called Nhieling? He lit a small pipe and waited an answer. Taurou looked over to Nhieling and was now wondering about what the man was going to do to him.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Broken Boundaries (Open to first two people who Reply)   Broken Boundaries (Open to first two people who Reply) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 5:53 pm

The intrusion of the man nearly broke Nhieling concentration. But at the same moment en get in, Nhieling come to get his puppet out of the storage room.
He leaned toward the guard and say : Hm, I suppose that I am... But who have allowed you to enter my room without knocking? Added him with a ironic tone.
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

PostSubject: Re: Broken Boundaries (Open to first two people who Reply)   Broken Boundaries (Open to first two people who Reply) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 6:00 pm

Hah, I am the leader of this group ya little twit. The large man said leaning to get to Nhieling's eye level. And this ain't yer room. This be everyone's room who has broken the rules and used magics of darkness. He sneered and looked at the other two people in the cell. Taurou struggled against his restraints, wanting to punch the man in the face. Go to hell. He spat and the man laughed. He unlocked the cell door and walked in. Now Nhieling, tell me. Why do you use dark magic? He asked resting the axe on his shoulder, in an easy spot for him to cleave Nhieling's head off. Well? He was an impatient little bugger...
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Broken Boundaries (Open to first two people who Reply)   Broken Boundaries (Open to first two people who Reply) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 6:13 pm

Nhieling sat back, leaned toward the wall.

I have two version : To save life all over the world. Magic is a tool, even dark magic can be used to bring peace to people.
Or to serve my own interest. Choose the one you prefer.
Answered Nhieling with a cute smile.
Since Nhieling had no way to know what his jailer want, he just went with some provocation to learn more about his enemy.
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

PostSubject: Re: Broken Boundaries (Open to first two people who Reply)   Broken Boundaries (Open to first two people who Reply) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 6:23 pm

The man grew angry at this and swung his axe at Nhieling's head. Only to strike the rope that was binding him to the wall. He grasped Nhieling's face between his forefinger and thumb and said, Boy, if you want to live then listen closely. You're going to fight each one of these prisoners in this 'ere cell. Don't like that idea? Tough. He dropped Nhieling and motioned for the watchman to bring him something. It was a wooden box with a hammer and spike ontop of it. You may notice what's inside, or you may not. He walked over to Taurou and unleashed his bindings as well. You will fight him first boy. At that he walked out.

Nhieling, Taurou said. What's inside there? He motioned to the box. He looked over to the third body and wondered who it was. He shrugged off his curiosity for a while and made sure the large man was no longer in the room. Nhieling, he said in a whisper, If that's what I think it is... We can get out. I just need a night to rest and we'll break free. He pointed a thumb towards the other figure, If that one doesn't wake soon, we'll have to drag 'em.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Broken Boundaries (Open to first two people who Reply)   Broken Boundaries (Open to first two people who Reply) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 8:30 pm

Nhieling look at the Box. I don't have the slighest idea about what it is. I'm imaginating a lot of thing that could fit in, but it's probably because I'm imaginating the worst.
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

PostSubject: Re: Broken Boundaries (Open to first two people who Reply)   Broken Boundaries (Open to first two people who Reply) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 8:49 pm

You wanna find out? Taurou said picking up the hammer and spike. He felt the weight of the hammer and scowled at how flimsy it was. The spike was no less flimsy but they were just for opening a wooden box so it should be enough.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Broken Boundaries (Open to first two people who Reply)   Broken Boundaries (Open to first two people who Reply) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:18 pm

Yes, of course I want to know ! At the same time, Nhieling was controling his puppet through the corridor of the prison. Since he would be into deep %*@! if someone find out that the puppet was mooving, it looked more like a commando operation. The puppet was currently into what seemed to be a kitchen. The prisoner had to be fed, so the first step was to follow the food to the lower level. The kitchen was big. It seemed a lot of people were living here. The cooks seemed to keep the stale bread into a chariot. It was a little cliche, so Nhieling though it was probably the prisoner food, and use an opportunity to get under the bread. Hearing a sound, cook start looking around, but since nothing were abnomal, he came back to his job.
I dunno what you're trying to do, but I may get my puppet in usefull range soon.
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

PostSubject: Re: Broken Boundaries (Open to first two people who Reply)   Broken Boundaries (Open to first two people who Reply) EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:01 am

Taurou nodded at the news that Nhieling's puppet would be useful again soon. He put the spike under one of the over lapping wooden planks. He struck the butt of the spike multiple times with the hammer and the plank came off with the cover. Inside was Taurou's over coat, his sword, a potion labeled Strength, and a book with different glyphs on it. He tossed the now broken hammer and spike aside and slipped on his coat and strapped the blade on his leg once more. He looked at the potion and read the back of the vial. To Nhieling, will give your body and your puppet's a greater amount of strength. Have fun killing those two.

He handed the vial to Nhieling, and picked up the book. He looked on the front which had the strange glyphs and on the back there was a single large glyph. He tried opening the book to no avail and realized that each glyph needed a charge of magic which he was not about to do right now. He wasn't sure if Nhieling needed it or not so he slipped it into his over coat's pocket and looked back to his companion. Well, shall we rest the night not knowing who our friend over there is? Or shall we wake the sleepy little bugger?
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Broken Boundaries (Open to first two people who Reply)   Broken Boundaries (Open to first two people who Reply) EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 6:38 am

Nhieling look at the potion.
It's bad, it mean they already know that I'm a puppeter, so getting my puppet here will be harder since they probably set up protection.
Concerning this guy, I think we should wake him up

[(if we have to NPC him, can I?)]
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

PostSubject: Re: Broken Boundaries (Open to first two people who Reply)   Broken Boundaries (Open to first two people who Reply) EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 5:42 pm

Oh, well that's not good... He rubbed his neck and realized that they may never get Nhieling's puppet here without breaking out of the cell first. He took the potion and slipped it into the same pocket as the book and there was a quiet, soft thud of glass striking leather. Taurou didn't think the sound was heard by Nhieling and Taurou rested against the wall once more. Well then. Let's wake it up. He shuffled over to the limp figure and stuck his finger into the body's shoulder.

[Was hoping someone else would get into their shoes before it came to NPC'ing the third, but if no one posts soon then sure :P]
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Broken Boundaries (Open to first two people who Reply)   Broken Boundaries (Open to first two people who Reply) EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 5:35 pm

The men was still sleeping. Nhieling looked at him. He had strong shoulders. He was around 1m80 tall; with a black short beard. His hair, black too, was falling on his neck. He was quite the mysterious type, but even when sleeping he had an aura of power.
Nhieling try something : He get closer from him, and just before getting into his reach, he released his murderous intent, making his aura heavier. The man suddenly wake up, releasing dark energy from his hand, on his guard. Nhieling had a sneer, and his aura instantly disapear. Hiiii~ Welcome to our 5 start room, I hope you will enjoy your stay.

Seeing there was nothing dangerous, the man release his defensive stance, and asked : Who are you? What the **** am I doing here? Answer me or you're dead...
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

PostSubject: Re: Broken Boundaries (Open to first two people who Reply)   Broken Boundaries (Open to first two people who Reply) EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:23 pm

Calm down. This is some sort of prison. The guards are pretty lax so we'll get out soon ok? We just need a night to recover. Taurou flicked Nhieling for being a smart ass and then absorbed any excess magic from the room that might have been flung away when Nhieling messed with his aura. Well, now that you're awake, Taurou said breaking the man's shackles. Go back to sleep. We'll wake you when ready.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Broken Boundaries (Open to first two people who Reply)   Broken Boundaries (Open to first two people who Reply) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 6:26 am

The man suddenly catch Taurou to the throat and hold him in mid-air, with a incredibly powerful grip. Are you joking me fucker? Do you know who I am? I'm not really know for my sense of humor.
Nhieling gave him a swift strike to the back of the knee, making him release his grip over Taurou.
I think you may have misunderstand us somehow. We aren't your enemy, nor your ally either, but you don't have to worry about us.

The man turned in Nhieling direction and ask : Someone attack me by surprise, put me unconcious, and then I'm waked up by an incredible wave of murderous aura... And you want me to believe your said?

Nhieling turned back in battle mod, giving the same feeling as before. As I said... We aren't your enemy, as you can see I can perfectly sealed my own aura, so I could have kill you into your sleep. It was merely a test, but if you want to fight this much then we can do as our jailer wish and kill ourself for their greater pleasure... But I seriously doubt you could win against us two.
The man get back on defensive, but suddenly start to calm back. Nhieling had see through him, he was the dark kind of mage, more used to hostile situation that he could understand, that unclear one.
Okay, okay. I won't be able to sleep being with you now, but I'll heard your explanation. Then he sat. Why the **** are you here? Who are you? And who are our enemy?
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

PostSubject: Re: Broken Boundaries (Open to first two people who Reply)   Broken Boundaries (Open to first two people who Reply) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 5:48 pm

Sitting in his original spot rubbing his neck, Taurou spoke first: I'm Taurou. That man is Nhieling. We were captured here for who knows why. We think its because we use dark magicks. Apparently these guys don't like our usage of it and find us as threats. So they're going to make us kill each other soon if we don't leave. These mages in silver armor are our enemies. They want us dead. Understood? He went and started to rummage through the box once more and found out that there was something else in there that he had missed. Under a pile of wood shavings were a pair of gloves with spike on the end. He shrugged and tossed them to the man who had started to strangle him. Now, let's rest up a bit before we leave this place.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Broken Boundaries (Open to first two people who Reply)   Broken Boundaries (Open to first two people who Reply) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 6:43 pm

The man looked at his glove, and hesitated a moment when Taurou spoke about sleeping.
I would sleep if I was you. Oh, and don't think of anything funny. I don't sleep at all, never, moreover I have some things to do this night. I've already infiltrated the fortress. But strangely enough I'm unable to find where we are jailed. I'll use this night to gather more information.
The man gave him a curious look, but since Nhieling shew clearly that he wasn't into the mood to answer, he didn't ask.
Then he said : Then I suppose I'll sleep. You can call me Erzihk. Then he went into a corner, and sat a way he could feel an attack coming. I'm not stupid enough to trust you, but at least I understand that you have nothing to gain by attacking me. You don't seem to be the kind of man to do useless thing.
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

PostSubject: Re: Broken Boundaries (Open to first two people who Reply)   Broken Boundaries (Open to first two people who Reply) EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 2:30 pm

Nodding at the Erzihk's compliance, Taurou drifted off into an uneasy slumber whilst Nhieling sat in his little area using his puppet magic to find out where they were.

(Time Skip to Dawn)

Taurou awoke to the sound of metal striking metal. He looked up to see that the man with the mustache who captured him was striking the cell bars with his metal gauntlet. Wakey Wakey you lazy sacks of %*@!. He said with a tone of someone trying to wake a friend from their bed. It's time to get to your fight~Let's go! Move! Taurou got up quickly and saw Nhieling was unmoving. Erzihk was still unmoving in his corner so Taurou said, They are still sleeping. Would it not be best to let them rest up so the fight would last longer?

The mustached man replied with a deep "Hmmmmmm" and scratched his mustache. Fine. he said at last and turned around. Without a moment's hesitation Taurou grasped him from behind hand started to choke him. Nhieling! Wake up! Erzihk! Get up! As he yelled, he pulled harder to make sure that the man could not breathe and hopefully break his neck.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Broken Boundaries (Open to first two people who Reply)   Broken Boundaries (Open to first two people who Reply) EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 5:06 pm

The last thing the guard could saw was Nhieling puppet, grinning just in front of his face. With a swift slash guardian head went flying.
I dunno who have kill him first, but at least now we're sure he's dead. Then Nhieling stood up. Don't worry, I never sleep, never.
Then Erzihk stand to, and say : Now, let's get out of there.
Using his puppet to get the key, Nhieling opened the door.
Currently, we're something like 500meter deep underground. The reason I couldn't find us is because this prison is more like a gigantic underground fortress. We'll have a lot a trouble to get out of here, there is guarding post at each level, and to get to a level to another you have to pass through this post. We'll also have to go through somes arena, probably the one they itend to make us fight in. I'm worried, I'm pretty sure there is trap in every corner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broken Boundaries (Open to first two people who Reply)   Broken Boundaries (Open to first two people who Reply) Empty

Back to top Go down

Broken Boundaries (Open to first two people who Reply)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next