Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I am unhappy now ~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

I am unhappy now ~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am unhappy now ~   I am unhappy now ~ - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 7:13 am

I was told to come up with an idea, im sorry im not three girls all at the same time...

Then use Automata, they'll be cool.
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

Male Posts : 1120

PostSubject: Re: I am unhappy now ~   I am unhappy now ~ - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 7:19 am

First, you want her to be a summoner. She says western, you she should be a magical world summoner. Then you suggest this type and that type.

Sounds like manipulation to me.

And three girls at once? Wha? At least try to pretend to make sense.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: I am unhappy now ~   I am unhappy now ~ - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 7:25 am

In what way?

Because Automata are easier to use. Its not manipulation... she could say no to it at anytime...
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

PostSubject: Re: I am unhappy now ~   I am unhappy now ~ - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:40 am

Spirit summoning could give you a better flexibility, but with a lesser raw power.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: I am unhappy now ~   I am unhappy now ~ - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:53 am

...?
How bout Art Link, summoning what you've drawn... Sounds like Pict magic from Fairy Tail though..
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: I am unhappy now ~   I am unhappy now ~ - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 4:26 pm

Just go with automata, much more diverse
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: I am unhappy now ~   I am unhappy now ~ - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:59 pm

Daisuke wrote:
...?
How bout Art Link, summoning what you've drawn... Sounds like Pict magic from Fairy Tail though..

Sorry, I'm not sure if I'm going to allow that. If there's such thing as Art Magic, where you draw something and use your magic it to create a golem of that form, then it would make Haruna's artifact useless.

I'm still debating if we should allow things like that. I mean, we've seen summoning in a few ways.

1. Omnyoudo style, the mages in Kyoto all use this form.
2. Summoning demons through a ritual, using grand master key.
3. Haruna's artifact, drawing a golem and making it come to life.

Of course, I think it WOULD be allowed if it drains your magic the more they're out (which Haruna's special artifact doesn't do).
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
B★RS
Admin
B★RS

Female Posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: I am unhappy now ~   I am unhappy now ~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:27 am

William wrote:
Daisuke wrote:
...?

Sorry, I'm not sure if I'm going to allow that. If there's such thing as Art Magic, where you draw something and use your magic it to create a golem of that form, then it would make Haruna's artifact useless.

I'm still debating if we should allow things like that. I mean, we've seen summoning in a few ways.

1. Omnyoudo style, the mages in Kyoto all use this form.
2. Summoning demons through a ritual, using grand master key.
3. Haruna's artifact, drawing a golem and making it come to life.

Of course, I think it WOULD be allowed if it drains your magic the more they're out (which Haruna's special artifact doesn't do).

I think it should take more magical power to create something like that, and it would take a great deal of power to maintain it as well.

You're completely making a new life form, out of almost nothing..
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: I am unhappy now ~   I am unhappy now ~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:29 am

...wut?

Haruna's artifact doesn't use up any magic of hers, not keeping them out, not creating them. She has to draw them pre-hand and they disappear from the page when she summons them, meaning she'd have to redraw them. The only negative side is that she gets 1% damage from what the golem takes.
Back to top Go down
B★RS
Admin
B★RS

PostSubject: Re: I am unhappy now ~   I am unhappy now ~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:32 am

William wrote:
...wut?

Haruna's artifact doesn't use up any magic of hers, not keeping them out, not creating them. She has to draw them pre-hand and they disappear from the page when she summons them, meaning she'd have to redraw them. The only negative side is that she gets 1% damage from what the golem takes.

I meant without the artifact.. Bored
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: I am unhappy now ~   I am unhappy now ~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:36 am

Oh right. Yeah, I concur.

1. Your magic would be drained the longer they stay out. Not much magic is consumed if it's a basic golem, but the higher level the golem (mid-level golem took Haruna 12 seconds to make, at her prime) will take up more magic.

2. Summoning them yourself from a drawing will also take up magic, more than maintaining them.

3. The magic consumed for both depends on if it's a low-level, basic, mid-level, high-level golem, etc...
Back to top Go down
B★RS
Admin
B★RS

PostSubject: Re: I am unhappy now ~   I am unhappy now ~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:39 am

Personally, magic like that seems too much of a drain on your power.. even low-levels.
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: I am unhappy now ~   I am unhappy now ~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:44 am

That is why you must spam endurance! Because Will says so.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: I am unhappy now ~   I am unhappy now ~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:47 am

B★RS wrote:
Personally, magic like that seems too much of a drain on your power.. even low-levels.

That's the main problem. Maybe if we didn't include the '1%' damage they take goes to you? If we got rid of that, all you would need is a skills & discs to counteract the major magic consumption. Or it depends on your class, etc...
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Female Posts : 912

PostSubject: Re: I am unhappy now ~   I am unhappy now ~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 1:34 am

Well, I guess some magic just involve a high quantified amount of a certain stat.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: I am unhappy now ~   I am unhappy now ~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 3:23 am

Or you can summon Automata which take the magic to create magic tanks
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: I am unhappy now ~   I am unhappy now ~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 3:41 am

What's Automata??
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: I am unhappy now ~   I am unhappy now ~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 3:41 am

Who knows....
Back to top Go down
B★RS
Admin
B★RS

PostSubject: Re: I am unhappy now ~   I am unhappy now ~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 3:43 am

Automata is a automaton summon ~
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: I am unhappy now ~   I am unhappy now ~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 4:10 am

Thank you BRS, but yah, basically magic machines
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: I am unhappy now ~   I am unhappy now ~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 4:13 am

Ooh, thanks Black Rock Shooter and Umi!
Back to top Go down
B★RS
Admin
B★RS

PostSubject: Re: I am unhappy now ~   I am unhappy now ~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 4:50 am

My soon-to-be summons will be automata.. somewhat.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: I am unhappy now ~   I am unhappy now ~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 4:53 am

Make sure you have high endurance~
Back to top Go down
B★RS
Admin
B★RS

PostSubject: Re: I am unhappy now ~   I am unhappy now ~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 4:53 am

William wrote:
Make sure you have high endurance~

Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: I am unhappy now ~   I am unhappy now ~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 4:54 am

Horrified Horrified Horrified Horrified
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am unhappy now ~   I am unhappy now ~ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I am unhappy now ~

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Negima: Lost Magic :: Help, Support and Suggestions :: Help and Support-