Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New character ideas!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryo

Ryo

New character ideas! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New character ideas!   New character ideas! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 11:09 pm

I like the ice idea better actually.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: New character ideas!   New character ideas! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 11:15 pm

good, we dont have any of those
Back to top Go down
B★RS
Admin
B★RS

Female Posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: New character ideas!   New character ideas! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 1:51 am

Barrier User like Hii-sama or Shiki from Alice Acad; makes a large barrier that is fairly easy to break through but does a lot of damage and also has an aura like affect inside the barrier that weakens to the point they become almost powerless.

Death aura super faggot, like Zeref from Fairy Tail. Anything gets too close and BAM! It is dead. He also can summon/create super faggotry demons.

Titan magic user, like Markov from Fairy Tail; "super size me, bitches" and crush suckas with your size 52 tennis shoes.

Gravity, like Brago from Zatch Bell; able to shoot energy balls that gravity bind people or just produce gravity empowered crushing, etc.

Modified superhuman, like M21 from Noblesse; he can willingly transform parts of his body, such as claws or go full on wolf-man, he can also make vampire-wannabe minions.

Dark-energy blades, Frankie from Noblesse; they dice, slice, and bind regenerative and healing abilities when damaged by them, as well as any other magical or demonic powers when inflicted by their wounding scratches.

Rai's blood-manipulation, also from Noblesse; he can manipulate the power of blood to extreme levels, draining a victim of almost all their blood and using it to rip their body to pieces or use his own blood as a catalyst to empower others.

Ice user, etc., like Mizore from Rosario+Vampire, Grey from Fairy Tail, Toya from Yu Yu Hakusho; able to form blades, armor, etc. from ice and use it as a projectile as well.

These are all the characters I think about using in some shape or form as my own model for making someone, though..
Any character can become a Negima faggot ~
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

PostSubject: Re: New character ideas!   New character ideas! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 6:25 am

Twisted isn't equal to mean. Tristen is just a bloogthirsty character, attacking at sight. I'm more speaking about insanity.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: New character ideas!   New character ideas! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 6:57 am

Your not that insane either..if you want insanity, you should click on my sig
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: New character ideas!   New character ideas! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 8:28 am

dorianodet wrote:
Twisted isn't equal to mean. Tristen is just a bloogthirsty character, attacking at sight. I'm more speaking about insanity.

Snapping a girls neck from getting offered help is pretty insane...

Also usually bloodthirsty characters are insane.

Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: New character ideas!   New character ideas! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 9:16 am

Yeah.. that is pretty insane... Emanuel did kill that one guy XP But the nub did attack him I guess. He probably could of let him go though.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: New character ideas!   New character ideas! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 11:02 am

I personally think there is degree into insanity. Something like the one that lose common sence an sink into madness, and one that just lose themself.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: New character ideas!   New character ideas! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 11:18 am

Good luck figuring things out Ryo.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: New character ideas!   New character ideas! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 11:31 am

dorianodet wrote:
I personally think there is degree into insanity. Something like the one that lose common sence an sink into madness, and one that just lose themself.

Tristen, Beyond and actually, the latter fits Ayra very well.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: New character ideas!   New character ideas! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 11:40 am

Yes, but I never saw Beyong played, and Tristen limit his RP to attack wildly. For the second part it's true that I haven't think to Ayra.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: New character ideas!   New character ideas! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 12:57 pm

Beyond dare..?
It's funny how Tristen randomly appeared and goes killing randomly with Demon Shot XD
Back to top Go down
Eva

Eva

PostSubject: Re: New character ideas!   New character ideas! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 12:59 pm

Beyond has no empathy and only does things to further his own goals and such. And thanks Daisuke :D
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: New character ideas!   New character ideas! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 1:02 pm

Why are you thanking us...?
Confused Confused
Did I do something unconciously..?
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

Male Posts : 1120

PostSubject: Re: New character ideas!   New character ideas! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 8:54 pm

I may sound stupid, but who is Beyond?! Confused
Back to top Go down
Eva

Eva

PostSubject: Re: New character ideas!   New character ideas! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 11:43 pm

I am Sai Daisuke, you wished me luck lol.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Female Posts : 912

PostSubject: Re: New character ideas!   New character ideas! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 1:49 am

Good luck! I like the ice idea! Well, any elemental magic idea would be great! I mean, it's the most common magic in Negima and very little of them on the forum.
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

PostSubject: Re: New character ideas!   New character ideas! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 1:50 am

Kairu-kyun wrote:

Yeah, just completely ignore me...
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: New character ideas!   New character ideas! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 1:54 am

Kairu-kyun wrote:
Kairu-kyun wrote:

Yeah, just completely ignore me...

...You're a mod! You should know. He's the illusion dude.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Female Posts : 1209

PostSubject: Re: New character ideas!   New character ideas! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 1:55 am

How about a musician who uses their instrument to cast their spells? ^^; *Has been watching too much Trigun* Midvalley RULES
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

PostSubject: Re: New character ideas!   New character ideas! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 1:55 am

......who?
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

JKDragon wrote:
How about a musician who uses their instrument to cast their spells? ^^; *Has been watching too much Trigun* Midvalley RULES

Fail. There's Larita.
Back to top Go down
B★RS
Admin
B★RS

Female Posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: New character ideas!   New character ideas! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 2:04 am

Someone who uses Nuclear Fusion as a source of epic winz ~
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

PostSubject: Re: New character ideas!   New character ideas! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 2:12 am

That would be cool, I guess...
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Female Posts : 1209

PostSubject: Re: New character ideas!   New character ideas! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 2:13 am

... Sounds kinda OP'd Bored
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New character ideas!   New character ideas! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New character ideas!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next