Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sunset Bliss [Eva]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryno

Ryno

Sunset Bliss [Eva] Empty
PostSubject: Sunset Bliss [Eva]   Sunset Bliss [Eva] EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:56 am

Ryno was walking casually down the beach. There was a reported lost shell that belonged to a deadly species called the Lamia. It was only dangerous to men, but they'd adapted to gaining abilities to fight and kill women, too. "A truly terrifying monster." Ryno mutters aloud, reading a book about Lamia's. He knew that he might be in danger, but that shell might be worth a lot. Not only that, he may be able to see how the current time and age is doing and how it compares to the past.

For example, observing the mercenaries sent to hunt down this Lamia and comparing them to the ones of the past. A truly interesting event.
Back to top Go down
Eva

Eva

Sunset Bliss [Eva] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunset Bliss [Eva]   Sunset Bliss [Eva] EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 1:14 pm

Eva had stumbled upon a bounty upon a local monster, a Lamia apparently. It was apparently preventing use of the local beach and needed to be killed. The only thing they needed for proof was some sort of shell that the Lamia protected with the utmost vigilance. Eva needed some money, and the shell was apparently hers afterwards, so she could sell that too hopefully. On her way, she passed a man walking along the beach, another mercenary maybe, he didn't look it though. No matter though, he wasn't going to get the kill before her. Ignoring him and moving faster she saw the Lamia from a distance. It was in sight and apparently just moving around minding its own business. Eva then would ready her bow and take aim, releasing an arrow.

The arrow vanished soon after it shot, and would reappear behind the Lamia, which would slump down. ”Excellent” she says, just within earshot of Ryno. She didn't seem to be a mercenary type really. She could have been more of an assassin.
Back to top Go down
Ryno

Ryno

Sunset Bliss [Eva] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunset Bliss [Eva]   Sunset Bliss [Eva] EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 4:07 pm

Ryno saw a warp appear right before the Lamia, hitting it and subduing it in a single shot. "T-That's amazing... what a technique... was it made from... ki or magic?" Ryno quickly rushes towards the corpse of the lamia, picking up the shell as he looks around for the person who killed the lamia. It was a single girl, she was fancy-dressed and quite beautiful. Then again, Ryno hadn't got the personality to care for a girls looks much.

"Are you the one who killed this monster so easily? Are you a mercenary?" Ryno inquires, passing her the shell as it is technically her reward. If mercenaries were at this girls level, the world may be advancing extremely quickly.
Back to top Go down
Eva

Eva

Sunset Bliss [Eva] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunset Bliss [Eva]   Sunset Bliss [Eva] EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 4:22 pm

Eva looked at the Man she had walked past a few seconds ago as he picked up the shell... She was about to order him to hand it over before she showed him how effective it actually was. But he handed it over and barraged her with questions. "Ki... Yes... Sometimes!" she answered each of the questions and looked slightly confused at this... It was an odd way of greeting someone. Blinking and recovering from the questions she placed her bow over her back again.

Last edited by Eva on Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryno

Ryno

Sunset Bliss [Eva] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunset Bliss [Eva]   Sunset Bliss [Eva] EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 4:25 pm

"Interesting, truly interesting. You, what is your name? Hmm... ah, sorry. My name is Ryno Villers before you ask, if you were going to ask. Well, I'd like to ask you a few questions as a historian... who taught you that technique? It's completely unique I've never seen such any of my cliques with abilities like that." Ryno blabbers on and on, he was usually really quiet. But then again, after he got all his answers, he most likely would revert to his quiet, more shyer side.
Back to top Go down
Eva

Eva

Sunset Bliss [Eva] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunset Bliss [Eva]   Sunset Bliss [Eva] EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 4:57 pm

"My name is Eva... Eva Walker." He seemed to be very impressed, which made her somewhat glad as she had spent quite a bit of time creating that technique. "I created it, using some of my mothers research.. She taught me everything I know" she usually didn't say much about her mother, but he seemed to be showing interest, so she was quite happy to talk as long as he was willing to listen.
Back to top Go down
Ryno

Ryno

Sunset Bliss [Eva] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunset Bliss [Eva]   Sunset Bliss [Eva] EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 3:45 am

"Your mother must have been amazing. Eva Walker, I'll remember that name." He says, slowly step by step reverting back to his more demure form, speaking less and less. He felt rather rude to just end it there, but now that the girl successfully killed the Lamia which was causing great trouble, why shouldn't they celebrate?

"How about I offer you to a meal?" He asks, looking at the time as the sunset was supposed to happen soon. And the sunset was supposed to be a beautiful sight amongst these beaches.
Back to top Go down
Eva

Eva

Sunset Bliss [Eva] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunset Bliss [Eva]   Sunset Bliss [Eva] EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 9:50 am

”She was...” she was still quite confused as to what was going on really. How they had come to this conversation she still wasn't sure, though he seemed to be slowing down with the talking a bit, which didn't really concern her much at all. Upon the option of getting a meal or something along those lines, she seemed a little interested, apparently only being reminded now that she hadn't eaten in a few days, she had been much too busy doing other things.. ”That would be nice”
Back to top Go down
Ryno

Ryno

Sunset Bliss [Eva] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunset Bliss [Eva]   Sunset Bliss [Eva] EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 5:52 am

"...Right." Ryno leads the way to a fancy restaurant. It would cost him all his drachma to pay for a large meal like he did, but he didn't mind. He was interested to learn more, but instead of starting a conversation, he would let her do so as he took down some notes on new abilities of ki he has never read about.

He knew he had seen this girl before, she was one of the members in the big pack when the school was getting destroyed.
Back to top Go down
Ryno

Ryno

Sunset Bliss [Eva] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunset Bliss [Eva]   Sunset Bliss [Eva] EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 5:42 pm

Need this graded since Eva's quit.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

Sunset Bliss [Eva] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunset Bliss [Eva]   Sunset Bliss [Eva] EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 5:43 pm

Rewards:

Ryno: 1 SP, 1 MP and 50,000 Drachma.
Eva: 1 SP and 10,000 Drachma.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Sunset Bliss [Eva] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunset Bliss [Eva]   Sunset Bliss [Eva] Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunset Bliss [Eva]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1